Can Swed and German bros please help settle an argument for me?

Can Swed and German bros please help settle an argument for me?

Is the refugee crisis as bad as some media make it out to be regarding sexual assault and crime?

My friend is saying that the only reason that Sweden is almost the rape capital of the world is because the definition of rape has been expanded to include rubbing up against.

What is your experience or opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Co8Qo4hTyb4
youtube.com/watch?v=I9-5N7zcx6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>only reason

Well he's wrong although it would be one reason.

It is worse

It's peaceful where I live, never heard any rape stories from my area, I live in the middle of the country though, no idea what it's actually like down south.

You hear a horror story on the news every now and then but not as often as you'd think. But then again that's coming from the media and I don't trust them. I'm pretty clueless desu.

As long as you keep out of the ghetto - you're fine.

It is actually way worse.

Check out friatider.se

We are Baghdad tier

i live in NRW some ppl say its the most infested area in germany

but its peacefull here aswell.
no robbing, mobbing etc sofar and i use public transports daily

you hear stuff on the media but only if its proven to be true like the silverster night thing in köln

I live in Malmö. There arent many rapes cases here though, must be because muslims dont rape other muslims. This place still sucks. Depending on where you live in this city, things can look very different. We have a reported shooting every week or two. Two days ago someone got shot in the head in the center.

>My friend is saying that the only reason that Sweden is almost the rape capital of the world is because the definition of rape has been expanded to include rubbing up against.
The number of rapes have certainly increased, but yeah, the reason Sweden appears to have so many rapes is mainly due to the definition of rape in Sweden. The homicide rate in Sweden is one of the lowest in Europe.

Some areas in Sweden have gotten a lot worse though, Malmö in particular. People get robbed from time to time in Malmö and there are some shootings. To put it into perspective though, the homicide rate in Malmö is around 3 per 100,000. This is lower than the US homicide rate.

>Is the refugee crisis as bad as some media make it out to be regarding sexual assault and crime?
It is worse, unless you live in a wealthy area.
The main reason why household loans skyrockets: People are prepared to pay a lot in order for their kids to grow up away from the shitskins. (Check various household loans charts on the internet.)

It has nothing to do with the changed definition. The change come long after, in order to get something to blame.

Also massive amount of fake research has been done to prove that white swedish males suddenly beat up their wives/gf in their home. Not seen that lately so maybe gave up pushing it. It's still floating around among feminists though.

The biggest problem with swedish rape is that the sandniggers performing them get released pretty much right away and can rape again. It's probably a very contributing factor to the amounts of rapes. If they been sent to a Texas prison, our statistics would be way lower.

>The homicide rate in Sweden is one of the lowest in Europe.
Yeah, it's not homicide when they didn't mean too!
"Causing someone's death" (like traffic accident) together with assault, and the death was never intended so no manslaughter/murder or anything like that. Wouldn't look good in statistics.

In US it is calculated as per year not per day, you stupid shill.

It's not Sup Forums levels of bad
But it's not good

Both the way rape statistics work AND immigration have helped drive up the stats

If you read flashback forum it feels like there's a case every other day tho

Are you looking at attempted homicide, or just homicide for those stats?

Did some research and will just drop this right here

My personal experience? I have never had to deal with refugees in my life.
I live in a white area and have never seen a third-worlder set a foot around here. The worst thing ever happened was when somebody got stabbed like 10 years ago. I went to school with the guy who did it and he was also white.

Despite being fortunate enough to live in a wealthy white neighborhood I still recognize that many parts of the country are literally being destroyed due to our open borders policy. It's happen fast as fuck too.
I feel like it's only a matter of time before the govt decides send some cultural enrichment my way and dump hundreds of shitskins in the neighborhood I grew up and live in, unless we see a significant change in the coming election.

>the only reason that Sweden is almost the rape capital of the world is because the definition of rape has been expanded to include rubbing up against.

This and the fact that if you rape someone multiple times they count as individual rapes. But It isn't the main reason.

Im so glad sweden is taking the hit, this type of attitude will eventually see the total destruction of a once great nation, it will serve as an excellent modern example when gutless peices of shit choose to do nothing. Cheers sven. Also when the savages move to where you are perhaps in a generation and are raping your grandchildren just rememeber, we are full and you must stay with ahmed.

>Sweden appears to have so many rapes is mainly due to the definition of rape in Sweden
Btw, I work around this by getting stats for "gang-rapes". That one is harder to explain with just a "changed definition".

Something that was kinda unheard of before a shitload of Somali was brought in by Carl Bildt 25 years ago.

All around you has turned into the Middle East, I used to live there too.

MODS
will close this
you damn swede, I know who you are, and now we are coming for you
Archive as much as you want, it wont help you much went I or my men breaks your arms, drags you out at night
(we've found one of the moles and he lives in sweden)
youtube.com/watch?v=Co8Qo4hTyb4

Sven's done a big mistake you are going to see even more archives now, til we go and get the piece of shit

This. It is actually worse. Because Media covers up the worst of it.

If you see this Sven commie mod, get as many police officers as you can, because we want to take them too

It's not as bad as InfoWars and Rebel Media make it out to be here in Germany

But it's also not as "okay" as all the mainstream and lefty outlets make it out to be.

>mfw everyday i read americans on Twitter talk about how women in Germany can't leave their house, how it's overrun, how Germans are a minority now
>tfw Germany has 75 million white, christian/atheist/other non-muslim citizens while having 6-7 million muslims (rapefugees included)

How come so many americans so easily believe that shit left and right? Many say they wouldn't even go visit Germany because they're afraid.

I also write Infowars and Rebel Media about it, i offered any of their reporters to visit my region in Bavaria so they can film the opposite of Berlin and Cologne.
Of course they didn't take up my offer, just like the lefty media they also have to follow their (((narrative)))

What the fuck are you going on about?

doxed a swedish "comminist" leftypol mole

and we're going to teach him a lesson, watch how fast this threads get archived

Your friend is a retarded libcuck. The fucking rapefugees are ruining this country.

As many people say, it's worse than what many claim. Media covers up everything freedom of speech is almost non-existing when it comes to immigrants

Well I'm all for violence for communists.

Best of luck.

True. I live in Texas and it's not uncommon for a rapist to get 20-40 years depending on the age of the victim or how violent it was. Rapists are usually in jail for quite some time

Sure the definition of rape is very all encompassing. But actual cases of gang rape has skyrocketed and this correlates perfectly with immigration levels. Gang rape was not something that existed in Sweden at all before we started with our multiculti ambitions.

There is nothing positive about immigration as it has been done here, though. Literally nothing. Everything would have been better without them here at all. So I don't know why anyone would argue for immigration.

And this is why most people are liberals. They live in nice white neighbourhoods and vote for more refugees while others suffer for it, then feel good about themselves for their "self-sacrifice".

t. living in a neighborhood full of sandniggers and somalis

The fist and axe is stronger than the pen, I cut it there. He will run.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9-5N7zcx6s

He has been hacking, spreading brazilian attacks, fucking on this board. Let's just say he sat his foot in a snake pit, and there will be nobody to help him. He can't go to the police, and he forget any criminal gangs, they are on our side and not some fucking keyboard nerd.

>SVEN YOU SOILED YOUR SELF

am I banned yet?

I just checked out your song.
I really dig this kind of music, but don't know of any artists.

Post some more if you can.

So your brilliant defense ignores all the admitted cases of under-reporting, ignores the polce complaints, and grants an epidemic of molestation. You are the worst lawyer in history.

He was depressed, he hanged him self

now I sleep

MODS DELETE THIS