JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON PEWDIEPIE

>February 14th, 2017
JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON PEWDIEPIE

A day which will live in infamy forever.

LOCK AND LOAD YOUR MEME MACHINES MEN BECAUSE ITS TIME TO GIVE PEWDIEPIE THE TRUMP TREATMENT

MAKE THE INTERNET GREAT AGAIN

HEIL PEWDIEPIE
HEIL VICTORY
HEIL OUR MEMES

>First ally for recruitment is The Empire of the Rising Sun:
youtube.com/watch?v=3_U2Mm-PZX8&t=1m32s
>@1m32s
TENNO HEIKA BANZAIIIII

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yITM-4QaAE8
youtube.com/watch?v=TYQ53DWZGVE
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
felixinormation.weebly.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_IX_of_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o
youtube.com/watch?v=5iojVcEC0Ug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make it so

What happened? They delete his channel?

I started following him again

They are labelling him a nazi. Its even on my countries newspapers

Côme now don't go full autistic like Richard Spenser you fucking twat.

Disney dropped his stupid show, Youtube moved him out of their premium gaming category for ads.

Typical Jew tactic. Disgusting rats.

HOLY SHIT

I JUST FOUND THIS ON GOOGLE

THEYRE FRIENDS?!?

AXIS ALLIANCE CONFIRMED!!!

bump. this is the biggest lefty fuck up since the war on pepe

Funny thing is, them labeling him as a Nazi makes it more likely for him to actually become a Nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=yITM-4QaAE8

FilthyFrank Kamikazi confirmed

This is only going to benefit him. He has a loyal audience of millions. Every video has more eyes watching than the media they are using to discredit him. The most he's ever done is make a controversial joke or two and they harmed no one. Even the kiddies that watch him realize that he's not being serious so it just makes these haters seem more ridiculous. All he needs to do is continue calling out the media for being retards while unapologetically continuing his 'anti-Semitic' ways. Nothing they can do. He's got fuck you money at this point.

It's the same way the pepe meme made leftists look like fucking retards. He's could easily become the living embodiment of pepe. A counter culture meme. A symbol of oppression and hate for idiots that perpetuate this virtue signalling retardation and a joke to laugh with for the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYQ53DWZGVE

Give this faggot some hate

Casey Neistat is slandering him too

THREAD THEME:
>Sad version:
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

>Happy version:
youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4

>Strength version:
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

Can someone unironically give me a quick rundown on the pewdiepie situation

>Poortugal
>having newspapers
top kek we all know you're reading ours

He can unironically be the man who redpills Sweden's youth and they can't do a damn thing about that.

>The video that saved Sweden

this will be good

Bro Army, get the fuck off this site.

these people cannot stop fucking up, can they?

Single-handedly proves that actually, this gens children are smarter than the Baby boomers and elders.

They can see the joke, but the adults "Don't Get it." Therefore = "He a Racist. Booo"

Will make 0 difference; old media little leverage to demonize YouTube; It's full of actual Racists. Pewdiepie isn't one of them.

Although he is a twat.

Anyone from frogtwitter want to post redpills on his twitter? We should get his normie followers to understand what's happening.

Also, he was kangs n sheit:

felixinormation.weebly.com/

"As many of you know, the man I am doing a report on is a famous Youtuber. Most people know him as Pewdiepie, but in all reality this man also has his own life other than posting videos and starting up charities. His real, full name is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. His moms name is Johanna Kjellberg and his fathers name is Liam Kjellberg, both of his parents are currently living in Sweden, where Felix was born. Felix was born in 1989 on the 24th of October. Felix was born from royalty, he has a ancestor that used to be the king of Sweden, Eric IX of Sweden, to be exact."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_IX_of_Sweden

"Eric IX[1] of Sweden, (Swedish: Erik Jedvardsson; Erik den helige; died 18 May 1160), also called Eric the Lawgiver, Erik the Saint, Eric the Holy, and, in Sweden, Sankt Erik, meaning Saint Eric, was a Swedish king c. 1156-60. No historical records of Eric have survived, and all information about him is based on later legends that were aimed at having him established as a saint. The Roman Martyrology of the Roman Catholic Church names him as a saint memorialized on 18 May.[2]"

>Drops redpilled
>Sieg heils
>pays Indians to write kill the jews
>loses Disney contract

>Subtely ramps up the Sup Forums content and begins redpilling an entire generation
>Suddenly Disney drops their contract with him at the same time youtube cancels his show and removes his ad revenue
>Now we retaliate by turning him into the Fuhrer of the Internet just like we made Trump the God Emperor
Control the youth, control the future.

Don't like him but we have a common enemy guess I'm a pewdiemissile now

It's been a long time, but here I go,
>Sup Forums
>IS
>NOT
>YOUR
>PERSONAL
>ARMY

Wtf I love Jews now

If he is friend of that dumb idiot he's already fucked.

Pewdiepie is a faggot.

so basically his fan base just grew up

This, they're indeed giving him the trump treatment.

>they met at a convention somewhere
>THEYRE FRIENDS?!?

Calm down nigger

He's not full Sup Forums yet.

He's been with a woman for over five years and hasn't put any beautiful aryan children in her, despite having more than enough money to raise twenty of them and spoil them all at this point. He is also not religious, and seems like more of a troll than a full-on right-winger.

what is a "Baby boomer"?

HOLY SHIT

STATES IN THE U.S. GET THEIR FLAGS ON Sup Forums NOW.

WHAT'S IT LIKE IN TEXAS?

He's turning over in his grave right now

According to the current set of braindead fucktards that make these kinds of decisions: Anyone born between 1945 and 1965

>He is also not religious
Sup Forums was never religious, just anti-muslim. Honestly, religion is more cuckservative than anything.

Hitler lost WW2

Noone is perfect

You're gay

>Make some edgy jokes involving Jews and Nazi stuff
>media goes batshit, slanders him for views

The modern perversion of religion, maybe. Traditional religion held traditional society together.

this 2bh newfaggots

Great joke my dude

Sup Forums has its fair share of religion, everything from Catholics to Nu-Dicordians. Not that it's a central part of Sup Forums's image or identity though. Then again I'm sure leftists assume we're all just backward as fuck right wing Christ-obsessed yokels.

We may not follow the whims of attention whores, but we'll stick together when we see an injustice that can be turned around to redpill the masses.

i see, thanks kind user.

Culture holds society together, not religion; religion just happens to have been an important vector for culture. Drop the shit music, shit art and go back to the basics. Make western culture great again.

Religion is one of the basics you are talking about going back to.

Literally chosen by heaven to rule (the internet)

All hail King Carolus Pewdiepie Rex

He will serve as a patron Saint for Kek

Religion is bad

Spirituality and God are real and important:
youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o

Exactly my thoughts.

I had all these crazy fever dreams last night and in one this faggot became Emperor of Sweden

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

>we want the Sup Forums audience
Delicious adsense money, Yes, yes support e-celebs, it's not like youtube will continue to make money of this!
>Actually thinking 'youtube red' series was cancelled due to 'antisemitism' and not because nobody gives a shit about youtube red and nobody wants to pay $9.99 for that dogshit anyway
>Disney being the usual non-controversial secret nazi organization afraid as fuck of being outed

U think you smarter than the game, but the game smarter than u.

Again, religion in and of itself is only useful as a vector, it's very principles were twisted by the culture already in place in Europe, and pagan religions. I prefer to abstain from all forms of baseless belief or faith, let alone Semitic ones. I'd rather think of Rome, the discovery of America, the Renaissance, the French revolution, Napoleon or the age of explorers than Christianity as a core belief. Beethoven, not Jesus; thank you.

Isn't neistat a Jew himself?

PewDiePie is now Trumps holy Knight

He will guide us on the front lines of meme warfare

We have made an immensely powerful alliance my brethren

I read what happened on yahoo today.

>Google permanently demonetized all his videos and future videos.
>Google canceled season 2 of his youtube red show.
>Removed him as a partner.
>Disney maker studios dropped him from their partnership.
>Youtube purged 9 videos of him dressed as a nazi or using nazi footage.

>kike run Disney is supposed to be secretly Nazi
you're about 70 years late

Why send out Frank. he's a blue pilled drug addict
>smokes meth
>rap a song about how white kids can get away with rape

Fight, Pew"killalljews"DiePie.

As a Jew, it figures the Swede goes after Jews but he sucks Muslim cock and is afraid to call them out for all the shit they do

He didn't have the guts to make fun of mohammed, stoning women, raping goats
He went after Jews that he knew wouldn't physically harm him

Ya'll are impressed with a Swede cuck
No wonder Breivik went insane

>Jew
>Implying it wasn't the eternal anglo hunting for the last hope of aryan nationalism
Hmmm

>kike run disney
Yes they even have a kike figurehead so nobody asks any questions.

maybe it was the future you have forseen

American term for 68er's. People born after the second world war through the 50's. Basically the people who came of age in the late sixties and benefitted from America's industrial rise.

his videos are still monetized, he's not going anywhere and he's not hurting financially from this. who cares? of course disney had to do a PR move and move away from him, they've been being accused of antisemitism for nearly a century and is basically a no-brainer on their part.

He'd been subtly dropping redpills for a while.
Then he makes a video about fiverr, and as part of the video, he pays some poos and a guy dressed like jesus to say "death to all jews, subscribe to keemstar". He also tries to do some other funny shit, like having some guy posing as a girl who offers to do shit in mathlab make a graph that looks like a dick, and to have some cunt who's offering to play hearthstone for cash play roblox instead, but only the poos and jesus guy deliver. All for a laugh, he didn't think they'd deliver.
The poos and jesus guy get banned, and in a different video discussing this, he names the jew (something along the lines of "I've been talking with some guys at fiverr who get it and want to give their accounts back, but their bosses (all of whom are jews) won't let them" or something like that). The guys get their accounts back eventually though, but pewdiepie's account, paypal and credit card get banned from fiverr. So he hires Tyrone to say something along the lines of "Death to all jews, Hitler did nothing wrong, pewdiepie sucks, subscribe to keemstar".
He then gets a Hitler Youth (hairdo), and throws sig heils and/or Nazi Germany footage every few videos.
(((Disney))) has now cut ties with him over this, while Walt rolls in his grave.

I always refused to watch Pewdiepie, but man is he entertaining me now. Which is great, because Sargon has become insufferable.

Pewdiepie was really fucking stupid.

>Australia

Wait this is crazy. It's really true that jews controls the media. Does this means that all the other things about them are true? if that's the case I'll happily take the blue pill. Shit is scary

Americans have been rocking speed forever. Where do you think biker gangs got all their money from?

See It was a prophecy

Shoo shoo poo in loo

>poo in loo, steven typed, as he watched his 4 mb quota finish before his eyes

What gave it away

So am I missing something about PDP now?
Last time he was an insufferable faggot, but then I saw a video of something kill all Jews.
Is he finally based?

Now that Disney has declared war on everything holy and good in America. It is time to liberate America's favorite characters out of neo-Disney's illegitimate ownership.

Disney Characters have been captured by the Jews through trickery and deceit.

How can we liberate America's loved Disney Characters?
A: Turn them into FREEDOM meme's
Your imagination is the limit.

Help free Disney Characters
#FreeMickey
#FreeDisney

this user is correct. even the hippies who are supposedly "enlightened elders of the outer dimensions" are a bunch of junkies who won't turn down crank or black tar heroin, millennials are just lucky they get it clean and from their doctor instead of other smelly hippies.
'
ask your dad if he's ever done speed, and look for his tell to see if he's lying.

>meanwhile pajeet still struggles to use sanitation devices in 2017

I'll report you to your emu

WE NEED MORE MEMES

I dont think Sup Forums is big enough to beat the jews

God damn I'm going to have to subscribe to this swedish faggots channel (if he still has one) and watch his commentary on meinkam-- I mean mine craft.

>He's been with a woman for over five years and hasn't put any beautiful aryan children in her

And you have?

He became edgy

liberal Reddit brain:

>they don't control anything! it's just a conspiracy!!! IT'S A JUST CONSPIRACYYYY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=5iojVcEC0Ug

tfw the Jews are taking too long to die

See
And his jew video in the OP

He's a straight up politically incorrect no fucks given kamikazi

He doesnt need to be perfect

Is this all the will of Kek?

He literally went after ISIS and made terrorist jokes with the music and ALLAHU ACKBAR in them

He went so hard against Islam he ironically joined ISIS as a joke and the Saudi Twitter owners banned him for like a week

the 9 year olds that found him funny years ago have grown up to become edgelords and now he is required to please them with edginess

I can not get over how small this problem is

Same thing here. It's global slandering organized by the jews.