youtube.com/watch?v=iXJm6VLR33E&t=14s
huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html
worldcorpo.net/content/video/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112469995/#112489626
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112503405/#112503405
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111965584/#111965584
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111946099/#111946099
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108428599/#108428599
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/Anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/page/1/
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/board,1.0.html?PHPSESSID=99720e00d375dc33efcdad4bc84622ae
heatst.com/tech/pizzagate-conspiracy-theorists-accuse-reddit-ceo-steve-huffman-of-cannibalism/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5enwyh/threads_about_spezs_cannibalism_are_being_shadow/
youtube.com/watch?v=NPy7arsGAZs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory#cite_note-snopes-3
discord.gg/rUuwtww
youtube.com/watch?v=qR0PYzPpTq4
youtube.com/watch?v=pTCS8M8kCSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*pisses in cereal*
*eats the cereal*
*spreads ass cheeks and shows camera his asshole*

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Shut the fuck up pedo scum

its stale pasta m88, ya blew it

I like how he points out Israel being naughty first!

What did he mean by this?

Who is this and why should I care?

Shouldnt' you be trying to get out of the country Pedodesta?

He's he cofounder of Vice Media among other things. He used to be cool then he was cucked then he was anti-Cuck now he's just more aware.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_McInnes

Thanks

libertarian Bill Maher. Attacks strawmans and likes to pretend he's full of morals even though he does degenerate things on camera. still pretty entertaining from time to time, especially when he interviews communists.

Welcome him and his teams are legit journalists that investigate shit.

>gavin mcinnes is going to be shut down

youtube.com/watch?v=KxyMd6zdokY

they never answered why they put her in a pizza slut shirt on tumblr

>bill maher

The fuck?

Now that he said this lets all pay attention the next couple of days to what bad thing just happens to happen to him.

Robert David Steele has claimed the pedophilia is just the tip of the iceberg.

Pedophilia invokes the moral outrage from people--but IMO this goes deeper than that. We're talking about possible organ harvesting, cannibalism and etc.

Even ritual sacrifices FFS. Do note one of Hilary's emails where she claims she's going to sacrifice a chicken to moloch. I unfortunately didn't save the infographic of that email

tl;dr THEY NEED TO GO DEEPER

Also, anon5 told us to look into celebrities/hollywood. The FBI has dirt on just about everyone else apparently.

Anyone ever see Corey Feldman's testimony that hollywood was full of pedos and that he was constantly surrounded by them when he was young?

Elijah Wood also came out and said a similar thing in an article as well.

mcginess looks so dumb without the beard. -4/10 jawline

>DELET

He's said that himself.

EVERYONE
SEND THIS TO HIM
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm
VIDEO OF (what sounds like) JOHN PODESTA TORTURING A CHILD. THREADS ABOUT THIS VIDEO ARE BEING TAKEN DOWN LEFT AND RIGHT. GET THE FACTS OUT THERE

See, this one kinda bugs me because I don't see the link to podesta at all and that was posted here like 3 months ago and thrrr was no mention of podesta then

Wouldn't doubt it. Hollywood is like a demon wearing an angelic mask. Looks good at first glance, but once you peel back the layers, like holy fuck. Pretty much everyone there is abused, and forced to abuse others, or else they'll get framed in mainstream media.

He already made a video about it 8 years ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CxnGMcz5os

I remember that, no one had any idea about it until it was really stirred around. Now its picking up real steam because literally everyone who researches it seems to believe that it is, in fact, him.

props to gav for this one

Hollywood is fucking awful, you know there'll be a few big names that are massive Pedos, Brian Singer is one person that comes to mind.

No concrete evidence.

It sounds like it could be him, and yeah, that kid's screams have kept me up at night for the past 3 days. But there is zero evidence that it is him. No visual record of him or a child, just a lot of fucked up screaming and shit video quality.

And no, not opening up the link and hearing that shit again.

greyshadow?

listen to the maniac in the video than listen to him doing HRC concession speech...

And after he tells the child to say his name, it sure sounds like she calls him "John"...

Could be podesta.. could be two different johns.. could be nothing. Still worth keeping links over on voat. If the FBI find some weird disco room with DNA evidence, then podesta has less wiggle room.. although I doubt the FBI doesn't have the video already

Big if true
I
G

Notice how the shills are so abundant in pizzagate threads?

The jew is afraid.

Pleasure boys is an Afghan tribal thing, not a Muslim thing. The Taliban didn't tolerate homosexuality.

The level of anguish in her voice is literally bone chilling, holy shit. Toppest class actress if this is fake (it's not).

I'd get to hiding mate

The second video he's called "skippy" apparently an alter ego name. It's pretty clear too.

>that kid's screams have kept me up at night for the past 3 days
lol, what a fag

>select all images with pizza
was promised protection

Everyone was saying that it was fake at first--but AFAIK some of the "insider" anons are saying it isn't.

Guys i have no idea what Pizzagate is, i can obviously make a connection between it and the Watergate scandal, so i'm guessing there are some similarities between the two?
Could any one of you tell me a reliable source where i could get the basic idea? or just summarize it?

RIP

Let me give you a quick run down.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

sounds like someone needs a quick rundown

So what you are saying is...you need a quick rundown?

ohhh shit, that's right..

Shit's about to get real

okay, i've watched the video. How do people refute this?

Other than the ''theres no concrete evidence''

Quick rundown?

youtube.com/watch?v=ekejhDu-biQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

>Podesta emails came out from DNC leaks
>Strange mention of pizza and nonsensical "code word" language used in emails
>This restaurant called comet ping-pong somehow comes up
>People start investigating JimmyComet, the owner(James Alefantis) instagram
>fucking weird shit
>start investigating IG accounts connected with comet pingpong
>even more fucking weird shit
>As the story blows up, the media begins to censor it
>r/pizzagate has been shut down
>media saying it's just a hoax(see Stephen Colbert denouncing it)
>but there's a lot of credible people saying Hilary is a really corrupt degenerate.jpg
>????
>conspiracy--for real m80.

youtube.com/watch?v=iXJm6VLR33E&t=14s

Hopefully the short length of the clips I've provided should be sufficient.

The Steve Pieczenik clip basically explains

Ideological subversion+MSM corruption+disinfo(counterintelpro)+human nature that wants to believe everythingsok.jpg

Also you should look into the 60minutes investigation in the UK and Australia on high level pedo-rings.

This is fucking scary holy fucking shit. The image and the screams of that boy being tortures in the room from the video above come to mind.

basically, they say that they don't think it sounds like him... or that you can't see him in the video. but, if the kid calls him skippy in the second one.. i mean, that IS a nickname he uses as his "evil twin" or other personality.

huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html

The Steve Pieczenik clip basically suggests* that this might have been a group of intelligence agencies committing an information coup against HRC, because they're fed up with her corrupt ass.

There's a leaked email out there where she claims that she's going to sacrifice a chicken to Moloch.

The occultism associated with pizzagate can't be ignored or minimized user. This is darker than you or we can even begin to know.

THEY MUST BURN!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow. This is beyond ridiculous

>no evidence
>no victims
>not taken seriously by ANY law agency

Keep fucking that chicken. ;)

There are more videos. Some really weird shit. Don't know if I can unsee.
The site itself has other links.

worldcorpo.net/content/video/

the fuck is going on in that fatherhood.webm video and how is this shit related to pizzagate?

in the two videos with the child abuse, one of them has the child calling the lunatic "John" and the lunatic sounds like podesta..

Someone on this thread said in the other one the child calls him "Skippy" which is a nickname podesta uses to refer to his "Evil Twin" when he's angry.

Dropping redpill/pizzagate stuff

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112469995/#112489626

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112503405/#112503405

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111965584/#111965584

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111946099/#111946099

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108428599/#108428599

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/Anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/page/1/

Below is a very very redpilled insider board. Read it well anons.
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/board,1.0.html?PHPSESSID=99720e00d375dc33efcdad4bc84622ae

Daily reminder that pizzagate is associated with occultism, and very probably satanism as well.

ok but how was this shit discovered? what ties these videos to pizzagate?

The name "skippy" comes up in a podesta email saying "skippy" was in NYC or something. Disturbing shit.

Fuck Gavin's going to get killed.

I'll say it for the millionth time, but I'm not 100% on pizzagate, it seems too obvious. I mean, fuck, who talks about pizza maps and sauces in games and handkerchiefs in emails? Clearly they're hiding something, because it's all just... weird.

>weird text
>politicians flip out
>MSM stifles it day and night
>most internet places discussing it suddenly closed
>celebs denounce it everywhere
>no one even mentions all the weird shit

I don't think it's pedos, in my mind something that big would be handled with more care, but something is off, that's for sure

O Shareblue, Mindless devil and damned devil's kith and kin, slaves to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a cup of jello with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your comrades eat. Thou shalt not, thou children of whores, make subjects of American sons; we have no fear of your army, by board and by media we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou sperm dumpsters of Saudi Arabia, Cum guzzlers of Qatar, brewer of idiocracy, cock-suckers of China, cuckolds of Mexico, pigs of communists, Child thives, destroyer of morals, defenders of pedofiles, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So Sup Forums declare, you lowlifes. You won't even be herding pigs for the Americans. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

what's the name of the video on worldcorpo where he's called Skippy?

We're not wholly sure. Some redpilled "insiders" (possibly germananon) who might have been survivors of ritual satanic abuse claimed it was legit.

We were discussing it last night: it looks like the kid is trapped inside a sort of glass/plastic shower.

Other anons were linking it to MKUltra due to the extreme torture and solitary confinement used on the child. It seems legit.

The MSM is trying to cover their ass because they might be involved for all we know. Like I've said above, Robert David Steele ex-CIA officer claims the pedophilia is just the tip of the iceberg. The pedophilia could be a smoke screen for the MUCH darker shit these people are doing.

He...he might want to be careful at his next public speaking.

heatst.com/tech/pizzagate-conspiracy-theorists-accuse-reddit-ceo-steve-huffman-of-cannibalism/

Daily reminder that reddit censored/dismantled their pizzagate subreddit, and that their CEO was a mod of r/cannibal. He conveniently removed himself as a mod from that subreddit after pizzagate came out--and made the sub private.

Daily reminder that youtube, twitter and the MSM in it's entirety are trying to silence pizzagate most likely because they're corrupt and complicit with some of this stuff.

Daily reminder that pizzagate could easily go beyond pedophilia.

Convenient censorship of discussions about reddit ceo's former r/cannibal modship.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5enwyh/threads_about_spezs_cannibalism_are_being_shadow/

What is the proof that this is Podesta? Seriously.

*sips placenta, blood, and semen*
I'll wait.

*cameras move away the day of the shooting*

I will never get used to seeing that "art"

Political comedian

there's a difference between proof and possible evidence. The victim refers to him as John and Skippy (one of his nicknames) and sounds like it could be him.
Possible - no one is saying for certain that it IS him. People are saying that it could be him.

Evidence.. you throw it on the pile with the rest until there's a mountain

Pizzagate is real. This is creepypasta.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPy7arsGAZs

I'm getting a bit worried, but also quite relieved this is all Finally Coming To Light.
I want to Be An Actor but I'm worried if I get succesfull enough they'll try and force me to do this shit since some anons say all Actors are forced to do shit like this as blackmail when they become succesful enough, but then what about Based Actors like Gibson, Oldman and Vaughn?
Thinking about becoming a Wrestler instead to avoid that shit if hollywood arrests aren't made.
I can't eblieve I could have to give up my dream because the top is full of satan worshipping child murderers
What. The. Fuck.

There's no cp if you're wondering. Aside from those vids where Podesta? is verbally abusing a child there's nothing v& worthy.
Besides user, being here already puts you on a watch list, everyone already knows this.

I(T)S RAEL

''Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory''

-opening line on wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory#cite_note-snopes-3

What would you guys say about that?
i mean, after watching only a few videos i'm totally convinced that this shit is real.
But why do they claim it has been debunked? does anyone know on what these claims are based on?

>Citation Fukkin Needed

Like Gavin alot but his intro for these vids is so cringe.

they ruined their own businesses you fucking moron

The wikipedia maintainers are extreme SJW/Liberal people. Anyone who is a democrat can do no wrong. Remember that.

Holy shit.

Join this Sup Forums discord'

discord.gg/rUuwtww

>(((wikipedia)))

Need I say more?

this shit hasn't been debunked at all. ben swan did a report on it on nbc and the next week they wiped all his accounts off the internet

>that windex video

smells like Sup Forums in here

it's always been refered to as debunked. The FOIA into the DC police investigation basically sites their reason for saying it was false was because in a prior statement they said it was false.

a gunman went into the pizza place and fired off a round. the whole thing looked staged. He said he was looking for tunnels. The owner said there were no tunnels. people reported on that as proof it was debunked, eventhough in an old interview the owner of the pizza place said they kept their organic sauces in their basement.

It's just being ignored by the MSM and anyone who touches it either drops it or their social media gets shut off (like ben swann). it could be they believe it, but a lot of anons think that they're being ordered to drop it from the top.

Milo said that he was going to do a presentation on it but got a lot of DC numbers telling him "Not Yet"... now we're all waiting here to see what, if anything, happens

WTF THE WINDEX VIDEO WAS JUST ADDED TODAY

that shill's been posting that line since wikileaks dropped the info

Thanks for the bumps and dumps user

60 minutes UK investigation into high level pedo-ring
youtube.com/watch?v=qR0PYzPpTq4

Possible royal link to pedo-ring?
youtube.com/watch?v=pTCS8M8kCSk

Dat comparison...We were watching a vid comparing the creepy alleged clip of him and him giving a speech at a political rally. But that comparison was MUCH better.

Wikipedia is controlled by (((them))). You can't trust them to give you accurate evidence on controversial subjects where powerful interests are at risk. Use it for basic stuff, but not for this.

Not everyone in the art/entertainment industry is involved user--but after reading some of this shit, it's safe to say a LOT of (((them))) are compromised and just plain dirty. I feel for you. I will likely have trouble being able to legitimately enjoy any movie after this shit.

To think Satanism and occultism could be so rampant at the heights of power...

dont forget that the guy who went into comet pizza with a gun's dad was a hillary clinton campaign volunteer or some shit

not enough lives have been ruined, yet.