Ultimate Red-pill inforgraphic general

>Pic only somewhat related

Sup Forumsacks, its obvious we've had a lot of fresh blood after the election and most of them are fresh off the reddit boat and other assorted normie platforms. What I'm looking for (and we need) is the ultimate red pill infographic that ties all of the most important red-pill facts together. If you have such a unicorn please post it.

This infographic should contain things such as:

>WWI false flags (Lusitania) and zionist involvement in getting the US into the war even though it had no axe to grind (Benjamin Freedman speech is a good summary)
>Inter-war strife between Germans and Jews and why it occurred (balfour declaration, getting the US into WWI even though Germany wanted to return to an ante bellum peace)
>The "six million" meme in hundreds of papers and journals years prior to WWII even beginning (well documented)
>The Federal Reserve banking system and how it siphons wealth; is stealth enslavement (Maloney's "Hidden Secrets of Money ep. 4" is a good summary)
>Germany's attempts at breaking this money power by adopting a national, labor-backed currency which lead to incredible prosperity prior to armament even beginning (Hitler's chief economics adviser, Gottfried Feder and his work "Manifesto for the Abolition of Enslavement to Interest on Money" written years before Hitler became chancellor)
>Truth regarding the holohoax (engima decryps disproving, lack of zyklon b residue, post-war changes in camp facilities, confessions via torture, lack of any order anywhere, no 6 million pop deficit in Jewish population post war, etc.); "Giant with Feet of Clay" by Graf and "Breaking the Spell" by Kollerstrom are good starts
>Holohoax as bludgeon to: exonerate allies for their war atrocities, justify reparations to the unsustainable apartheid state called "Israel," set up Jews as the greatest martyrs of all time thus supplanting Christ as ultimate sacrifice in the minds throughout Christendom, undermines Christian/European identity, etc.
(cont.)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor
20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/jesus-historical-jesus/did-jesus-exist/
youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vwrc1iLsYCg
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc
youtube.com/watch?v=VvlAxDg2Uls
evilyoshida.com/thread-8248.html
cloakedtruth.com/jimmy-saville-and-the-9th-circle/
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
childabuserecovery.com/child-sacrifices-scheduled-by-ninth-circle-satanic-cult/#.VIcQjMlW_a0
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Holocaust&year_start=1900&year_end=2000&corpus=15&smoothing=0&share=&direct_url=t1;,Holocaust;,c0
imgur.com/a/TUXDD
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
pastebin.com/cyZEiHXL
youtube.com/watch?v=iCnKOKgWEmY&ab_channel=818encino
youtube.com/watch?v=cAkhz_QDR4M&t=8s
luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do
youtu.be/gugqZG8Rs2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Usury as stealth enslavement in all its forms (fractional reserve lending, Federal Reserve, etc.)
>The enslavement of every nation via a false flag and setting up of a Reserve "National" Bank (Iraq, Libya, etc.)
>The Jewish money power’s control of all major media and thus of all narratives
>Countries Jews have been thrown out of – total number – brief list of a few with reasons – for example Jewish aid of Moorish invaders in Spain as an example, the truth about the Inquisition and why Jews are so hellbent on casting it as genocidal mania, etc.
And on the Christian front:
>Jesus Christ’s only violent action was driving out extortionists at the temple who are spiritually the same as the Pharisees who utilize usury (extortion) to this day
>Jews are incapable of producing for themselves and must siphon of others parasitically precisely because they are cursed in their denial of Christ, of the Word, of Logos (how Kaplan actually got all those SAT questions/answers; the actual reason Jews are over-represented in the ivy league; Nobel price as political tool; etc.)
>Jews are not a special bloodline, most of are of Turkic origin and Yiddish is not a Semitic language – modern Jews are simply LARPing “chosenite” status for the benefits that victim status brings
>Anyone can become a “Jew” by converting; that is what modern “Jews” are, they are merely the refuse of non-Jews who become too cowardly to defend Logos in the face of the enemy; there is no “Jewish” tribe or bloodline other than some loose Turkic DNA that a few of them share (Ashkenazim meme)
>Vatican II as the successful infiltration of the Catholic Church utilizing Holohoax guilt as a wedge; the fall of the Church since Vatican II, the Church as Europe and Europe as the Church; bring one down and the other falls (An Open Letter to Confused Catholics, The Plot Against the Church, etc.)

(cont.)

>Usury as stealth enslavement in all its forms (fractional reserve lending, Federal Reserve, etc.)
>The enslavement of every nation via a false flag and setting up of a Reserve "National" Bank (Iraq, Libya, etc.)
>The Jewish money power’s control of all major media and thus of all narratives
>Countries Jews have been thrown out of – total number – brief list of a few with reasons – for example Jewish aid of Moorish invaders in Spain as an example, the truth about the Inquisition and why Jews are so hellbent on casting it as genocidal mania, etc.
And on the Christian front:
>Jesus Christ’s only violent action was driving out extortionists at the temple who are spiritually the same as the Pharisees who utilize usury (extortion) to this day
>Jews are incapable of producing for themselves and must siphon of others parasitically precisely because they are cursed in their denial of Christ, of the Word, of Logos (how Kaplan actually got all those SAT questions/answers; the actual reason Jews are over-represented in the ivy league; Nobel price as political tool; etc.)
>Jews are not a special bloodline, most of are of Turkic origin and Yiddish is not a Semitic language – modern Jews are simply LARPing “chosenite” status for the benefits that victim status brings
>Anyone can become a “Jew” by converting; that is what modern “Jews” are, they are merely the refuse of non-Jews who become too cowardly to defend Logos in the face of the enemy; there is no “Jewish” tribe or bloodline other than some loose Turkic DNA that a few of them share (Ashkenazim meme)
>Vatican II as the successful infiltration of the Catholic Church utilizing Holohoax guilt as a wedge; the fall of the Church since Vatican II, the Church as Europe and Europe as the Church; bring one down and the other falls (An Open Letter to Confused Catholics, The Plot Against the Church, etc.)
(cont.)

You get the idea.

Are there any infographics with enough information and detail to red-pill the influx of normies that already exist? If so post them here. If not we need to make the ultimate red-pill infographic and circulate it far and wide. Most of you aren’t knowledgeable enough to even attempt such a thing but a few of you are.

Dr Charles P Larson was the head of the forensic coroner group that investigated the concentration camps in Western Allied occupied zones. He described this experience in his book.

>Crime Doctor: Dr. Charles P. Larson, world's foremost medical-detective, reports from his crime file
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor

As part of the US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. He was later questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors.

In an interview with the Wichita Eagle, 1 April 1980, he called the holocaust a hoax.

>Larson has talked little publicly about the war experience. One reason for his silence has been that his autopsy findings conflicted with the widely held belief that most Jews in Nazi camps were exterminated by gassing, shooting or poisoning.

>"What we’ve heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax," Larson said...

>...most died as a result of the conditions to which they were subjected rather than mass exterminations...

>...autopsies showed that "death by gassing and shooting were rare. Never was a case of poisoning uncovered."

20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/

Bump.

you can't bump your own thread until 15 minutes have passed
and that's the only fact posted in this thread thus far

bump

I kmow, I'm just desperate.

But can you give me a reason as to why these are incorrect?

If not, go back to plebbit.

>Jesus Christ only violent action
Evidence that jesus existed?

Tacitus—or more formally, Caius/Gaius (or Publius) Cornelius Tacitus (55/56–c. 118 C.E.)—was a Roman senator, orator and ethnographer, and arguably the best of Roman historians.

Tacitus’s last major work, titled Annals, written c. 116–117 C.E., includes a biography of Nero. In 64 C.E., during a fire in Rome, Nero was suspected of secretly ordering the burning of a part of town where he wanted to carry out a building project, so he tried to shift the blame to Christians. This was the occasion for Tacitus to mention Christians, whom he despised. This is what he wrote—the following excerpt is translated from Latin by Robert Van Voorst: [N]either human effort nor the emperor’s generosity nor the placating of the gods ended the scandalous belief that the fire had been ordered [by Nero]. Therefore, to put down the rumor, Nero substituted as culprits and punished in the most unusual ways those hated for their shameful acts … whom the crowd called “Chrestians.” The founder of this name, Christ [Christus in Latin], had been executed in the reign of Tiberius by the procurator Pontius Pilate … Suppressed for a time, the deadly superstition erupted again not only in Judea, the origin of this evil, but also in the city [Rome], where all things horrible and shameful from everywhere come together and become popular.5

biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/jesus-historical-jesus/did-jesus-exist/

Dont click links, anecdotes are not evidence btw.

Documentation is out only evidence of anything asides from physical evidence.

You don't want to click the link and read because you're afraid that you are in fact wrong.

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vwrc1iLsYCg
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc
youtube.com/watch?v=VvlAxDg2Uls

evilyoshida.com/thread-8248.html
cloakedtruth.com/jimmy-saville-and-the-9th-circle/
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
childabuserecovery.com/child-sacrifices-scheduled-by-ninth-circle-satanic-cult/#.VIcQjMlW_a0

This is my favourite from the last thread. David Irving has been saying this pretty much anecdotally for decades. He says that at some point in the early 1970s you start to see the word showing up everywhere; books, television, movies, newspapers.

He calls it the Madison Avenue committee/group/something or something.

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=Holocaust&year_start=1900&year_end=2000&corpus=15&smoothing=0&share=&direct_url=t1;,Holocaust;,c0

>I'm wrong

Glad you acknowledge it. Discussion over.

>Your stance on links is tied to being in an argument
Documentation, you mean like how no census data backs Jesus' existence?

>Fritz "this video is not availible in your country" Klein is the only one who will contribute to the thread

Truly my greatest ally.

Last thread everyone was talking about making generals for this, making pastebins, tons of excitement and content. Everyone was raving about how Sup Forums needs a reformation, including myself.

Where the fuck are you lying faggots at?
It's been 5 hours and I'm the only one that's done it.

Last thread, by the way.

YES

YES

KEEP GOING

Going on this thread for visibility:

Are there any red-pills related to mental health (or people faking mental health disorders to become spoiled brats)? I feel like there's a lot of people faking disorders (such as saying "oh i got OCD lmaooo) and i want to know why

Also lots of redpill pics on the Jews here:

imgur.com/a/TUXDD

Holohoax: pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

Race: pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

Old Redpill General: pastebin.com/cyZEiHXL

That imgur is solid gold. God Bless the user who put it together.

we need a redpill sticky
>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
OY VEY

I've got other things to do today but I'm here. Been researching how to set up a wiki, but I'm really not the person with the skills to do it.

We'll also need a shared dropbox or something to dump all existing infographics for categorization and sourcing.

On Hollywood Jews and how they shaped (((Corrupted))) Original American Society.
youtube.com/watch?v=iCnKOKgWEmY&ab_channel=818encino

Also BUMP

>“The survivors during the 1960's period were forced to rape and mutilate other children, and then cut their throats with ceremonial daggers. Former Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, Dutch Cardinal Alfrink, and Prince Bernhard were among the cult participants, according to these survivors. But significantly, the more recent incidents in 2009 and 2010
involved exactly the same kinds of ritualized murder of newborn infants in rural Holland and Belgium.”

>Other witnesses described their personal knowledge of efforts by the defendants to conceal the involvement of not only the Catholic and Anglican church, but the British, Belgian and Dutch royal families, in the ritual killing of Mohawk Indian children at the Brantford residential school in Ontario, Canada.

>Introduced documentation* indicates that, to assist and conceal such involvement of Dutch “royals” in these cult killings, the Canadian government and Privy Council Office in London granted “extra-territorial exemption” to the Dutch royals from all criminal, civil and military jurisdiction while in Canada. (* The Canada Gazette , Issue No. 232, December 26, 1942, Ottawa)

>Dutch and Belgian royal participants in the rape and killing of Mohawk children and newborns included Bilderberger founder Crown Prince Bernhard and King Hendrick, consort to Queen Wilhelmina of Holland.

This is AAA-grade: Small, short, to the point. By the time you've realised what you're reading you've read the whole thing.

These others are great if you have an attention span but we need to use gateway pills like these before we get to the big-time textwall pills.

The Talmud is filled with this shit, I'll def make some in the morning.

In the meantime, rate my shit, give me feedback.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAkhz_QDR4M&t=8s

My contributions to the war, I'll improve and expand as much as I can.

>Sexy voice
>No homo
>Well articulated

I give a 14/88.

Short can be good, but there's something to be said for just overwhelming shock and awe evidence.

At some point almost all of us were bluepilled, and can remember that first time we sat for 5-10 hours researching everything we could find (probably multiple times). We need a thread that actively facilitates and even accelerates that process.

time for some real shit, not lifehack tier garbage

>not using a computerized robot voice

I'd give you a medal if I could.

This one is SO red

cityfags should be printing these out and taping them to streetlights

Good voice (thumbs up)

"The idea is to create new victimhood groups, then make them as vocal and radical as possible, emphasizing division / resentment / victimhood. Groups must be separate but ‘allied’. These groups could then influence cultural and societal change – far in excess of their actual importance or numbers within society."

(Cultural Marxism, Frankfurt School, Political Correctness, Social Engineering, Weaponized Language)

redgreenalliance.com/2016/02/11/political-correctness-the-postmodern-cult

----

Detailed Timeline: History of Jewish War Against the World

luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html

Is that actually real?

If it is, it doesn't surprise me

So Jews are from saturn???

Most U.S. Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators.

It is the real generation of fake death propaganda for purposes of subverting the West, yes.

>real

pic related

topic related:

From your info graphic's description of Schumer
>Metzenbaum (Jew)
Boy, I'm glad it spelled that out for me or I would have never known.

How about instead of feeding people pastas, you'll actually do fucking proper job and teach people to learn for themselves, suggest books to read and advocate actually discussing stuff? Otherwise it will be just mindless repetition of the shit they read somewhere, on par with them reciting shit from CNN - same kind of bullshit, just different flavor to it.

Today is the anniversary of the death of Dresden.

RIP

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do

The Jew-owned mainstream media and Hollywood has managed to convince Blacks, and everybody else, that Whites were responsible for slavery in America.

Points to understand:

-- Jews owned most, if not all, of the slave ships ferrying the slaves across the Atlantic.

-- Jews were the auctioneers and the overseers of the slave auctions.

-- Jews were the major owners themselves of the Black slaves.

-- Whites sometimes bought slaves from the Jews to free them from unmerciful beatings.

Did you know that Jews refer to both Blacks and Whites as 'goy' or 'goyim' which means "stinking cattle." We are no more than animals to them.

The Jews holy book, the Talmud, teaches them that everyone else on Earth (non-Jews) are only here to provide service to the Jews - to do all of the hard work that they consider to be beneath them.

youtu.be/gugqZG8Rs2w

That's why I provide sources.

If they are interested they will research it themselves.