Connecticut is on the verge of going red or becoming even more cucked

ctmirror.org/2017/02/13/pistol-permit-fee-hikes-prompt-a-sharp-rebuke-of-malloy/
>TL;DR democrats have fucked up the economy of this state really badly and are now targeting legal gun owners as a way to get money back

Bumping for potential discussion. If Connecticut actually passes this could we see more blue states do the same thing? Will this finally be the straw that broke the camels back and you will see political shifts in these states?

Thank goodness CT is finally taking action and limited the availability of military-style guns to autistic kids.

Also, CT is the wealthiest state in the US, so how in the world can you say that the economy is fucked there?

I feel like that might be an infringement

The state is in a 1.3 billion dollar deficit.

Ct fag here

Do not expect this state to uncuck itself, the number one defining trait of cucks is the enjoyment of humiliation

That's just contemporary economics -- stimulus is promoted by working with a budget deficit, which over time gets reduced. It's how the economy of every major country or state is run. This is actually good management.

But seriously: CT is so obviously wealthy and successful. Just drive around Greenwich or Darien or New Canaan and its success is clear for all to see. Why do you not like success?

It's a very weird state for sure, the wealthiest counties and cities and also has some of the poorest places as well, all in a very small area of land. Part of the new budget plan is to give less money to the overachieving places and more money to the underachieving places to try to combat that ridiculous unbalance in this state.

You must think it's odd how they have been cutting hundreds of millions worth of stuff to attempt to fix things while also targeting law abiding citizens to get money though? I don't see how that's logical.

Just to state the obvious, CT has had a problem with guns. There's Sandy Hook and a few years ago New Haven (where I was living) had the third highest murder per capita rate in the US. It makes sense to introduce more gun restriction and use money as an incentive. It makes me feel safer if I know it's harder for poor people to get hold of guns.

CT is uneven in wealth distribution. Not sure how to fix places like North Haven.

Not a single person likes Malloy. Not even the bleeding hearts here.

lol

No it isn't.

I recently moved out of new haven as well but I'm in Hartford so it's not much better. I just don't see how increasing permit fees from 70-300 will help anything, in fact I think it will encourage people to find other means of getting their hands on guns, especially if a completely normal law abiding citizen wants to purchase one but now the state gets to eat out of his pocket.

The people in the rich part of the state don't have to worry about any of this. I can personally guarantee you all of the gun violence that's been happening on my street is from people who don't follow the law anyway. Gun control within reason makes sense(background checks, mental illness, etc) but this way won't solve anything.

Ban assault blacks. Gun crime and wealth distribution will not be problems.

Poor people don't give a fuck about gun laws CTR shill. They'll get guns either way.

CT is a fucking mess, only really rich areas are nice

Personally, I think that higher permit fees will mean that the people who can get guns legally will be wealthier people, and I trust these people more in CT. It's poor homes where badly brought-up kids get access to guns and try turning punk and joining a gang. With less gun violence, CT would be a sweet place to live. I hope you're liking Hartford.

CT user here. CT is only blue because of the niggers in Bridgeport, Hartford, and New London. They've gotten fucked hard by Malloy but they're too stupid to realize. Hopefully they'll learn.

They get guns in Chicago where there are extremely strict laws. It will not curb gun crime from poor people whatsoever.

CTR shill you're way too fucking obvious

we are about to go red

thats how bad dems have been here

our state senate is tied for the first time in decades

CT is nice

but our cities are 80% non white

look up Hartford, Bridgeport, ect (if you want)

We're filled with tax dodging Jews and parasite Puerto Ricans who don't get married and claim single mother benefits while their boyfriends use their mother's address as their supposed residence

Solving gun crime by making it harder to get legal guns? When the VAST MAJORITY of gun crime is done with illegally obtained firearms?

Never understood this logic. Speaks against facts. I think it's an Australian view - we worry about autist kids shooting up cafes and schools because that's our only real experience with gun crime.

In the US it's niggers shooting other niggers. Totally different problem. Disarming the law-abiding population and leaving them to either defend themselves with illegal weapons or just go defenseless is very bad strategy.

kek, you know how white those towns are? %90 and most of all that wealth comes from the NYC financial district. CT is actually fucked by most accounts. Malloy is a disaster.

He ran GE out like a fucking moron, soon Pratt and Whitney will pack their bags

I don't know how this son of a bitch gets elected

>Implying murders in New Haven are committed with legally owned firearms

Have you actually been to Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan? Wtf do they need a gun there for, residents in that area leave their front doors unlocked and keyless remotes in their cars, I kid you not. This will hurt the country folk who legally own guns.

Because CT residents are cowards plain and simple. Living there for 5 years taught me that. Actually made me start to hate whites / white acting asians

And the huge campus GE ran, I believe, is still vacant.

they practically dared GE to leave

soon the insurance companies will leave hartford

and dems are talking about going after Yales money.... just because they are there lol

good times

Also from CT this place if a liberal and corrupt wasteland and Malloy is a fucking muppet. Raise drivers lisense fees.

As a Massachusetts resident I say thank you. GE came here without a second thought once our legislature offered them state tax break. Its great to live in the golden age of MA.

Will the dems even allow him to run for re-election? If he does I really forsee a republican governor. If another dem takes his place I feel like too many people would vote for them just because it's not Malloy but ignore the fact that the policies are the same.