I tried warning y'all

But y'all kept worrying about my emails!

Other urls found in this thread:

idraintheswamp.com/justice-is-coming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone needs to edit a "Rely maeks u tink" at the 10 second mark.

Putin isn't a good guy, but he isn't a bad guy either. And at least he's a guy.

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>y'all

Remember when Hillary spontaneously started speaking in a southern accent to pander to whatever state she was in?

Whatever bitch. You eat children.

OOOHHH Roleplay thread
rar XDD *meow*

satan confirms

Fuck you red neck sister fucking unpatriotic dipshit!
GTFO!!

All of her attempts to relate to people using speech have ended up cringe worthy. The fake southern accent annoyed me a ton.

Pokemon Go to the polls was probably the single worst moment though.

zomg russia is so evil. im scured

Concussions do affect areas of the brain that deal with language.

>Pokemon Go to the polls was probably the single worst moment though.

That was adorable because she's so out of touch

with reason to worry faggot.

>they are just emails, who cares??!?!

>OMG flynn called someone on the phone?!?!?!

lel

except wisconsin, she never went to wisconsin

Bump for the only truth on Sup Forums

Faggot Drumpf garglers.

Fuck you and your dead mother in the ass.

Dry.

Nice graphic. Saved.

Why did Trump not sack Flynn right away when he new three weeks go he'd been lying about his contact with the Russians?

This wouldn't have come out unless Obama and his administration were taking care of national security properly. Can anyone trust Trump after this? What do the Russians really have on him?

truth

Do you think someone who posts this unironically has actually taking the time to read those emails?

Isn't that from the guy who drew concept art for Age of Empires. I think I read somewhere that ISIS or Alqueida used his images for propaganda and he wasn't too happy about it, although somewhat flattered.

>y'all

Gb2 afreeka

Why should i be so scared about Putin x Trump?

how about you NIGGERS stop bumping another shill thread? Save your time or at least sage.

#NotMyPresident
saged

I still am damn worried about the contents of those emails, and so should you. But I guess when it has a vagina and MSM cheer leading squad it's all fucking fine and dandy isn't it

What do the Russians have on him?

I wonder.....

Am I the only one who finds the "y'all" extremely annoying?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

sage

To understand why rural and suburban retards hate Hillary so much, you have to first ask why people become rural and suburban retards in the first place.

I mean, there are fewer jobs and opportunities there, so what's the point? Why would someone become a rural and suburban retard? The answer is rape.

Imagine being in Manitoba or Wyoming, there are no humans in a thousand mile radius. No one, literally. So what are you going to do? Well rape, obviously. What are they going to do, call the police? Of course not, the police is there to rape too. Everyone is there to rape. That's the whole point.

There is no escape.

And you can't run to the city either because the city only accepts ultra high IQ super-evolved, super educated humans. Vladimir Putin iwill bring abut a New Constantinople. And rural and suburban retards deliberately shit up the schools so that it is impossible for you to ever become smart and educated enough to leave for the city. That's why they teach you creationism and that kind of bullshit, so that if you ever go to the city, people will just laugh at you and send you back to where you came from.

You are stuck there to be raped forever.

So obviously when Hillary ran a campaign based on education and helping little girls get sold and raped by globalist Jews, rural and suburban retards knew perfectly well what that meant. It meant no more rape. Can you imagine being a rural and suburban retard and not being allowed to rape? That would be hell.

And people are often amazed by the fact that white rural and suburban women would vote against Hillary, but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. If you had spent your entire life being raped, would you vote for someone who would stop the rape? No, you want other people to get raped too, otherwise it's not fair.

Suck a dick bitch

You and your minions will BURN!

He's a big guy

I honestly want all Democrats to be murdered and dismembered

>1 thing in a phone call Trump didn't know of as PotUS
>38,000 breaches of national security that helped her stay out of the office of PotUS

Yes! Those things sure are similar and equal!

Wise words, user.

russia > saudi arabia, qatar etc

>Trump is a BIG BOY!
>he answers to no one, he is gonna MAGA!!!

>s-stop with all those facts! fake news! Trump would never do that!

Drumpfkins in severe denial

>memes by grandparents for grandparents

Fuck off shareblue

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

I don't think you read it.

she had a server installed in her bathroom to get around foia requests, then she scrubbed it, after being told to turn the emails over.
>ignore my crimes, believe my assertions

holy fuck shes right bros.....

how do i withdraw my vote for drumpf?

I did -- every word. It's clear that rural areas have become dependent on rape. It almost sounds like Stockholm syndrome, where people can't stop wanting to be raped even more. Are you one of these people who enjoys getting raped, user?

Fallout 3.

Could be he was waiting on a proper investigation to be done instead of just listening to every rumour and acting on it.

Why don't people trust her?

Whats with the southern pandering?

why the fuck is norway giving so much?

You omitted the selling of our uranium to Russia and the profit to the Clinton Foundation.

what? hillary didn't win? ;_;

>Look daddy Drumpf, I made a meme!!!

Hey buddy, it's not her fault, it's her turn, the other 75 million working age women in the US can fuck off

It's something that Hillary is famous for. She's from Chicago but adopted a notoriously bad southern accent whenever she campaigned down south. She really just panders in the worst way possible to wherever she happens to be living.

>Hillary running for Senate in New York
>Yankees win the WS
>Hillary: "I've always been a Yankees fan"
>Reporter: "I thought you were a Cubs fan?"
>Hillary: "I am"

She has no personality, it depends entirely on what state she's living in. Although in this case, I'm like 99% sure that the pic OP posted is drawing on "black twitter" lingo, which is basically a retarded version of the typical southern accent.

*notices your bulge* OWO what's this?

>Could be he was waiting on a proper investigation to be done instead of just listening to every rumour and acting on it.

Maybe. Or maybe he was indecisive / overwhelmed by his new job. Or maybe he was wanting to have people with close Russian ties in his administration. I can't properly understand why he didn't act straight away once he got the security report that shower Flynn had been up to some shady shit AND that he misled and lied to the VP. Something doesn't smell right here.

Suicide

To fund the famously violent Norwegian terrorist groups, spreading their strange-tasting seafood around the world at gunpoint.

Get thee behind me.

>Trump didn't know about treason

Trump ordered treason
Treason is punishable by death

What exactly is scary about their love affair, presuming they have one?

Get out with your shitty memes

>Look at his lips!.webm

So you agree with every part of this statement?

Seemed pretty persuasive to me. How about you?

What specific act is the treason he supposedly ordered?

>ID:9GAbG

The VP is not the supreme authority of the United States of America, a President can lie or outright tell them "you don't need to worry about that." Trump is under no obligation to tell Pence something unless he deems it necessary or it is something Pence needs to be involved in. This boils down to he didn't jump when people said frog so now they're, (you), are going to make wild accusations and claims.

Nice ID spot.
I am 9gag.

I still can't believe they managed to dress up "storing highly classified information on a private server and illegally forwarding that information to people who weren't authorized to see it, putting the entire country at risk, using your position as Secretary of State to further your friend's business interests because you're corrupt, hiding all of this from the government, and then destroying the evidence while under subpoena when they ask you to hand them over, and then lying about the fact that you destroyed the evidence, and then lying about the fact that you lied about destroying the evidence" as this very innocent, one word term of "emails." Like it's this tiny fucking thing being blown out of proportion.

YA'LL YA'LL YA'LL
HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW
WHY AREN'T I AHEAD BY 5 GORILLION POINTS?
YASS HILLDAWG SLAY SLAY YASS SLAY SLAY
YASS SLAW DAWG SLAY DAWG
DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT HAW HAW
HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW
YASS SLAY YASS SLLAY
I USED TO BE A DRUMPF VOTER, BUT HONESTLY, WE CANT LET HIM HAVE TI NUCLEAR CODES

Fuck this retarded board, with no real moderation.

It's perfect right? Spread it around so we can trigger whatever backwoods retards have internet access.

Why are gay men into bug chasing and child rape?

Still haven't seen any solid evidence that Trump is "allied" with Putin, or that Putin is a threat to the US.

Spreading cod and salmon around the world at gunpoint? Wtf dude.

>Trump is with Russia guys!
Show some proof. So far all I see is Flynn started working early, lied, and broke trust with Trump. Russia is also shooting off missiles and sending spy boats.

Meanwhile we have proof of your emails, media collusion, and the selling of 20% of our Uranium to Russia.

>mfw my FAL, my loved Florencia, is now on hands of some asshole. I miss the army...

JUST LETTING YA'LL KNOW, OP IS A 1 POST ID SHILL