JSOC's Relationship With The CIA

Hey guys, there was some interest in this subject in the Flynn thread so I'll take up my old mantle and lay down some info about the Joint Special Operations Command and their relationship with the CIA. I'll also relate this information to how Trump may choose to use the military and JSOC specifically, and why the CIA would like to stop that from happening.

So to give you the basics JSOC was created after Operation Eagle Claw failed spectacularly in 1979. It was a failure because the Air Force, Navy, Army, and Marine pilots/Special Forces did not work well together, had differing standards of readiness and in general had a lower expectation of skill and inter-agency cooperative ability. (Errors in piloting and organization resulted in many destroyed planes, deaths, and the failure of the mission) Out of the ashes of this mission JSOC was formed so that an umbrella organization could be centrally directed for Counter-Terrorism missions, especially in cases where multiple branches of the military (Army, Navy, Air Force, etc) would need to work together effectively with an established chain of command.

The main "big name" units in JSOC are Delta Force (SFOD-D), SEAL Team Six, the 160th Airborne, The Ranger Recon Company and Grey Fox/Team Orange Signals and SIGINT Collection Unit. There are also Air Force Combat Aircraft Controllers. (Air Force Special Tactics)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1aZKc
imgur.com/a/ylqcq
youtube.com/watch?v=kw951NYmzUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now, as the tippy tip of America's Counter-terrorism spear JSOC units come face to with terrorists (duh) as part of their work in essentially some facet of every mission. Whether it's hostage rescue from hijacked airliners, killing communist insurgents in the jungle in South America, or intercepting ships with weapons bound for terrorist groups it's usually JSOC leading these operations. This also puts their intelligence assets in contact with the CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI (no seriously, FBI agents are attached to Delta Force raids in the Middle East) and other alphabet agencies with a penchant for mischief. (Mischief = Child fucking and drug trafficking)

Now, because JSOC is the #1 Premier terrorist killing organization, and the CIA is the world's #1 Premier terrorist training organization, this puts them into direct conflict right off the bat. At the same time Delta Force is launching raids to free ISIS hostages, the CIA is actively training ISIS 500 miles away, and at the same time all those child sex slaves that ISIS loves so much are getting funneled to the CIA as well. This, along with Middle Eastern heroine production, is what keeps the CIA flush with off the books, no congressional approval required cash.

Now, because JSOC is full of the sharpest, hardest dudes in the U.S. military they aren't exactly blind to this situation. In fact, Since Delta Force's inception in the 1970's the CIA has targeted it and conventional Special Forces groups with harassment, misleading and false intelligence, and general inter-agency rivalry, bordering on outright insurrection. For example an user linked me to an article the other day where the CIA essentially strong-armed King Nigger's SecDef into forcing 3rd Special Forces Group (not JSOC but a source of JSOC recruits) to train a bunch of Mexican "advisors" for "Drug Interdiction" in Mexico. Turns out the CIA was actually forcing them to train a bunch of guys that were the next generation of cartel hitmen. OOPS

So, with all this in mind I'll go a little further back and set the stage for how this hatred started. In the 1970's when the CIA was funneling drugs and children out of South-East Asia it used teams of unhinged dudes from Special Forces Groups and SEAL Teams to be their enforcers. This unit was called MACVSOG. You probably know a little about it. It's main characteristics were that it was outside the laws of war, used unconventional guerilla warfare and was EXCEPTIONALLY brutal in their methods. They would slaughter whole villages, kill children, mutilate, rape, torture, etc. They act very much like modern cartel enforcers. The reason for this behavior is because this is exactly what those guys were. The CIA figured out it could have essentially unlimited money, test subjects for experiments, and worldwide power by controlling the drug/human trafficking trade. They started this operation in the Golden Triangle in the 1970s and continue it to this day.

Now, while this is going on the "normal" guys on SEAL Teams and Special Forces groups get extremely creeped out by this. They keep their mouths shut because they're good soldiers but the word is out about the CIA's Asian operations. Now while this is going on, these same SEAL Teams and SF Groups are beholden to higher powers (intel agencies) to fight their battles for them as well. So not only are they forced to work with these guys, many of their missions indirectly or directly supported these hunter-killer enforcement good-goys for the CIA. AND on many of these FUBAR missions "good" SF guys and SEALs were taken prisoners by the Vietcong and SE Asian resistance forces. Many remained POW's until their deaths in the 1990's

Now skipping forward into the 80's, Delta Force is a newly minted united, JSOC is forming a new age of counter-terrorism is upon the world. The SF guys of Delta Force are no longer slogging their SE Asian jungles, they're scooting across Europe and the Middle East training with our allies (The SAS, GIGN, GSG9 and Sayaret Maktal). In the midst of these missions intelligence occasionally locates groups of POW's from the 1970's. Of course, because many Delta and SEAL Team Six guys were brothers in arms to these POW's, Delta starts working on plans to free them.

Now not once, but TWICE just as these missions were ready to roll the CIA intentionally sabotages them. They send a retired Special Forces General on CNN to spout off about he and his "militia" are headed to SE Asia to free POW's. (MSM colluding with intel agencies to keep their child/human/drug trafficking empire alive) The word around the campfire is the CIA made the guy do it to scuttle the POW missions. The reason for this is not just to keep their empire under wraps, but because those hostages were a bargaining chip for reconstruction money we gave to the Vietnamese as well. (Over 11 Billion if I remember correctly) The POW's were killed/forgotten to keep this and their child rape/drug empire under wraps.

So, rolling on into the 90's and 2000's and the War On Terror ramping up, JSOC is catapulted into a leading role in the US's military interventions abroad. This grows JSOC's autonomy, unit strength. During the 2000's General Mcrystal was the General in charge of JSOC. Under his leadership, JSOC developed an integrated intelligence sharing system with the CIA, DIA, FBI, NSA, etc. He streamlined the flow of intelligence so that operations could be done with greater certainty and with more independently verified sources to increase chances of mission success.

On the surface this sounds great for their operations because it allows rapid response and greater intel collation and collection, but in reality it gave all the fucked up intel agencies a direct porthole into the daily operations of JSOC and a direct way to manipulate them with ease. Gen. Mccrystal worked closely with the CIA to integrate their intelligence into the JSOC modus operandi but as the state of the world shows the men of JSOC were being played yet again into knocking down pieces the CIA had already set up for them, or wanted out of the way as competing interests to their empire.

Now to ACTUALLY bring it around to the point at hand, we get to General Flynn, General Harward, the Navy SEALs under Obama and Hillary Clinton as SecState.

Now just because the men of JSOC are aware of the CIA's fuckery, doesn't necessarily mean their leadership is. As we saw with General Mccrystal, JSOC leadership often undermines the men's ability to do their work in a calculated way. You see this with the POW mission sabotage and general derision and misleading intel during the Global War On Terror in the 2000's.

Now to bring it back to Pizzagate, Flynn, and Hillary….

So since the 1970's, during the CIA's intro to terrorization and bodily horror in South-East Asia, they began running their MKULTRA experiments at home in the United States. These experiments largely focuses on drugs, torture, mind breaking, sexual abuse, etc. All in the hopes of creating a mentally impervious super soldier or sleeper agent who was unable to stray from their programming and commands. Now the MKULTRA stuff with LSD and prostitutes is declassified, but the experiments continued with newfound data. What they found was that the best way to mindbreak a person was induce a "dissociative state". A dissociative state is when your brain creates a mental barrier to shield you from immediate trauma. it shields your "ego" to put it in Jungian terms. When you're in these states your conscious mind recedes and you becomes extremely suggestible. You become like putty in a handler's hands and you can be made to kill, maim, whatever they tell and train you to do.

Now the sickest part of this is that it's fairly hard to induce dissociative states, especially in adults. So what the CIA figured out was "fuck it! It works easier on kids! Let's just torture kids and train them from childhood to be murderers!" Now because the CIA was already selling drugs, they connections to an endless supply of off the grid trafficked kids to fuck with and experiment on. This ballooned into all the Satanic Cults you see popping up all over the place loosely associated with the CIA, DIA, etc. Many of these cults operated and abused children on military base pre-schools and similar government funded childcare centers.

So this puts us roughly where we are now. Through the use of these child assets threats to this child-industrial-complex as I'll call it are either entrapped with pedophile temptations or killed with this mindbroken torture-slaves. (Most well known "serial killers" spent time in CIA funded "treatment centers", and had multiple political killings mixed into their others

Alright so:

To cap this, I would now point to Trump's fascination with the military. Trump is a big fan of General Mattis's work, and when he speaks of decorated Generals he usually speaks warmly and almost in awe. He is quoted as being a fan of Patton as well, another "General's General" to put it his way. Between his fascination with aircraft and military prowess I believe Trump is easily wooed by martial skill. That's not to say he's a sucker, but he definitely has a soft spot for men in uniform especially highly skilled men. His trip the fallen Navy SEAL's return ceremony is proof that he has a deep respect for the men of the Joint Special Operations Command. He may have also already spoken directly with the enlisted men because every incoming President is given a demonstration by JSOC of their hostage rescue/counter-terror abilities. (Inside Delta Force; Eric Haney). If this has already happened, Trump has likely spoken to the Sgt.'s and lower-level Officers of the The Unit.

To put all the pieces together I believe the combination of Trump's fascination with the military, his inferred respect for JSOC Operators, JSOC's hatred of the CIA and the CIA's constant antagonism towards JSOC is bringing the situation of child trafficking and CIA illegal cartel operations to a head. Trump's tough border is especially worrisome to the CIA and especially mouth-watering to JSOC who would like nothing more than to be sicc'd on the cartels.

I'll finish this off by saying there is essentially no facility on Earth JSOC can't break into (see image but take with a grain of salt, books aren't proof) and that if the CIA crosses the line, which they very well may have done by fucking with Flynn (another person "in on" the CIA trafficking) Trump might have JSOC spank them, or even worse for them have JSOC start dismantling their operations. I would wager that if given the call JSOC would jump at the chance, and I highly doubt the CIA's hired goons, Ex-SF or not, would be able to stop them.

Please pick apart and criticize this analysis, but before you do please read:

Inside Delta Force: Eric Haney

Relentless Strike: Sean Naylor

Programmed to Kill: David Mcgowan

bump

cool shit man

lets hear some more shit i know you got more, unload bro im listening

nice writeup m8 have a lil bumpity bump

>Tl;dr
It was the Jews.

OP here, I'll begin to source some of the more outlandish claims I made, but it'll take me a while.

I'll start with the claim that the CIA scuttled the POW missions, here's excerpts from Eric Haney's "Inside Delta Force" about it. Haney was a founding member of The Unit so I choose to believe this is true, based on the fact Haney was supposedly excommunicated from all Delta family gatherings based on what he told in his book.

As always question the source, but in this case I don't think he's lying.

Second outlandish claim: 3rd Special Forces Group was forced to train Cartel Hitmen. I apologize for an earlier error where I said Obama's SecDef had them train the Zetas, it was actually in the 1990's that 3rd Group did the training.

www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2010/10/20101019212440609775.html

archive.is/1aZKc

I FUCKIING TOLD PIZZA THREADS TO LOOK AT SE ASIA DURING THIS TIME PERIOD BUT DID THEY LISTEN? NO

Also, yugoslavia break up

Organ trafficking

Cambodia cannabalism...

Any comments on that?

Also , what do you know about the French intelligence/special forces services like OAS

Link to excerpts
imgur.com/a/ylqcq

Unfortunately I don't have much knowledge on JSOC/Special Forces in Africa, however I know that Osama Bin Laden was on dialysis in the year 2001 and I highly doubt that he survived until the purported "raid". What the actual purpose of the raid was I can't say but it must've been pretty fucking important since they crashed a fucking stealth-blackhawk and just left it there. Then most of the guys in the raid died in a "RPG attack" a month or so later.

bump

bump for interest

This material puts a lot of things into perspective, thanks op.

Bump.

Have a bump, OP. I'm not SF but I know men who are, and they are currently training "guerillas" in Syria. Unfortunately, these so-called freedom fighters are nothing more but leeches who will go full aloha-snackbar against the US. My SF mates are aware of this, however. It is no secret that the intel community is responsible for the creation of many of our enemies. President Trump is surrounded, we cannot give in to the hysteria from this Flynn situation. It happened, so be it. We gotta hold strong and continue to MAGA.

bumpily bump

I have seen videos of the moderate beheaders chasing of SF guys who just trained them. Isn't this going to change under Trump?

I think about this stuff often, specifically mexican cartels/ the border. It kinda makes me sad/annoyed when i see what most people talk about/are worried about. Thanks for the read OP I was going to sleep but now ill probably be awake for a few hours -_-

We can only hope.
That said though, fighting the deep state is going to be an uphill battle, even for Trump.

Bump,also thanks for very interesting story .

sad that I'd end up trusting a CIA man more than a public servant. that damn McMillan the only one telling me to know my rights!

The thing is though, is our quality of life going to be better or worse if the deep state loses.... thats why I am not so convinced any action is correct

Bane?

if we win it's gonna be be bad. real bad. we'll be free though. if we lose we'll continue the status quo which is a slow and relatively painless death. we have to win. these scumbags don't get to decide our future

nice fan fiction op. I've read all of those book and then some and you linked together all of it into a nice narrative that sounds real sexy.

proud of you bae.

Bump, I have heard before that the real fight is between JSOC and CIA, that Petraeus represented a defeated attempt by JSOC to rein in CIA excesses, and wish JSOC every success going forward.

Would we really win though? The world would take big leaps backwards

sometimes this board does good things

Nice posts.

THEIR MODEL IS MEXICO OR BRAZIL. THEY TALK OPENLY EVERY DAY ABOUT HOW YOU NEED TO DIE, THE MIDDLE CLASS IS THE REAL ENEMY, SECTION EIGHT HOUSING MUST BE WEAPONIZED TO EXTERMINATE CIVILIZED COMMUNITIES. THE MIGRANT WAVES WERE THEIR BABY. AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT QUALITY OF LIFE.

Exactly how? Less molestation and rape? Is that part of your "quality of life"?

Bump.

top tier thread user
Bampin!

have any more info ?

If the CIA deep state is so good then how come:
>Egg McMuffin was such a flop
>The piss dossier was a joke that no media would touch, only Buzzfeed ran it AFTER the election
>The Flynn sting was a success, but only because Obama OK'd bugging of his phone and Flynn tried to freeze Pence out of the full details of his talks

IDK, the only competent thing they (Justice department??) did was bug the Russian ambassadors phone (under Obama's authorisation) and by luck Flynn painted himself into a corner by contradicting what was recorded.

A bureaucrat leaking embaressing info isn't high spycraft, it's basic politics 101. Obama spying on the incoming admin is more shifty and a higher level of spycraft, but he can't authorise that anymore, and intel agencies can't go rogue and leak illegal spying on Trump admin people now without enormous blowback.

>Then most of the guys in the raid died in a "RPG attack" a month or so later.

What makes you think those were the same guys?

Well, original neocon and Oraq war advocate Bill Kristol likes it.

How do Whites live in Brazil and Mexicos? Simlar to South Africa? (Have Saffas here in Aus so more familiar with them).
>High security gated communties
>White oasises in a Black desert of crime and anarchy
>Social life is done at house parties, because public places are too dangerous
>High crime regardless, regular robberies, home invasions

There is no Alien Control of the world. Just stop. Cultists are harmless.

I don't get why you all are considering this to be a good post. The OP has linked together books which have a spurious relation and molded it into a child trafficking MK ultra fan fiction about a secret war between JSOC, it's assets in SOCOM, and the intelligence community.

It is certainly a sexy idea, but in reality SF Groups seem to get on just fine when you look at the invasion of Afghanistan in November 2001 as well as their usage of SOT-A NSA trained personnel for ODA teams.

I'm sorry, but I think there are a load of patriots in the intel community. The notion that the CIA/DIA/NRO whatever other agency you want to throw out... is all a front for creating super soldiers based off of MK ultra, is involved in satanic ritual abuse, and human trafficking is a preposterous notion which is a slap in the face to people who have made the ultimate sacrifice in events you will never hear of.

The term "quiet professional" is not something that is taken lightly in those communities. To think that you have a clear picture from a well reviewed book on amazon shows your delusion.

Didn't he realise he was posting it that openly. Once upon a time Murdoch subsidised his magazine and Bush has thousands delivered through Washington paid for by the taxpayer. Poor newsletter merchant.

relax fuck nut, even if it is just shut up and enjoy it.

There are no shapeshifting monsters in government.

>I'm sorry, but I think there are a load of patriots in the intel community. The notion that the CIA/DIA/NRO whatever other agency you want to throw out... is all a front for creating super soldiers based off of MK ultra, is involved in satanic ritual abuse, and human trafficking is a preposterous notion which is a slap in the face to people who have made the ultimate sacrifice in events you will never hear of.
Do you honestly think we give a fuck about anyone's feelings?

Tldr Elysium -- the ultra wealthy have islands of high technology, luxury, security; everyone else struggles through the favela, and there is no middle class. They want the whole world to look like that. Being white will not help, if anything it damns you instead.

It's not about feelings. It's about someone spouting off nonsense and everyone sucking his cock.

The voice of reason. Is the "deep state" just Leftist civil servents leaking things against Trump to pther Leftist alloes at WaPo and NYTimes? Seems the simpler and more likely narrative.

A spurious relation? To facts or each other? Where was McGowan asserting anything without mainstream sources or court dcuments (notice: there actually are a few places where he did, curious if this guy as any answer at all)? Do you know the one-step Delphi for Economic Hit Man John Perkins?

There are no monsters in government.

The Government doesn't eat people.

Screencaping

There's nothing but monsters in government.

Erik Haney is considered persona non grata in the JSOC community. He was the navy seal of his era. A guy with a big mouth who sold the fuck out to be a cash whore.

Sean Naylor wrote a book that should have never been written.

Programmed to kill has no relation whatsoever to the special operations community and OP used it to add some spice to his false narrative.

Why would you type that.

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is stength

Stop spreading misinformation.

There is no threat to the Race of Cattle.

>misinformation

you're a North American failure.

Granting Haney for purposes of argument.
Second point dismissed as incoherent (please argue that something is wrong with this book).
Third point dismissed as incoherent (I get that you did not read OP's case but we did).
Noted: flat dodging of all my questions.
You are either a paid shill trying to thought-lead, or you're doing it for free.

Yes. That's misinformation.

>The OP has linked together books which have a spurious relation and molded it into a child trafficking MK ultra fan fiction about a secret war between JSOC, it's assets in SOCOM, and the intelligence community.
>MK ultra fan fiction

have u not seen declasified cia douments?no wonder there is such a mess when idiots like u are in deep hypnosis state ,heck even globalists release small truths to public through hollywood like the movies'the bourne', '
American Ultra (2015)' and u still cant figure out whats happening...

but thats just your feefees
>i dont think

no you dont

>Sean Naylor wrote a book that should have never been written.
Why's that?

These parasites have been here a lot longer than you.

Bump

OPSEC.

Cause his Publisher was livid.

you are mere foodstuffs to your Masters.

Bumpin ,Brother.

Thanks for this.

Fair enough. Gathered it might be that from Amazon reviews. Thanks Obama for oking it.

great vid
this thread reminded me

Assuming we win, ((they)) are all arrested or killed , including Soros and co., It will be much worse for a time, US could go full Mexico, but it's better to die for the truth the live a twisted lie
>pic related
Iv put though into the fact that ((they)) might have better intention then we think , but again, it's Adrian vedit vs Rorschach
>blowing up half the world to keep a "peace" no matter the cost, or die for the truth ?

What questions did you ask? Haney is a sellout. He can never attend any function related to JSOC... ever. He wrote a book which violated OPSEC. He advised a horrible show called "the unit". Everyone in JSOC hates him.

Sean Naylor made a book that named names. The OP venerated JSOC in his post. Naylor did the opposite.

Stating that "Programmed to Kill' has no relation whatsoever to the history of JSOC and SOCOM is not "incoherent". It is indubitable fact.

I'm well aware of actual corruption. I actually think pizzagate is real. I think that things are taking place that are malevolent.

I think that OPs narrative is wrong.

This, Colin Ross established that a lot of MK Ultra research was published in peer reviewed academic journals. These people don't know what they're doing, their grand strategy is uninterrupted arrogance.

oops

youtube.com/watch?v=kw951NYmzUI

Why not raise cattle or factory farm chicken & pork? Obviously lamb is a mudpeople food.

OP needs to see a psychiatrist at once

They raise everything.

I'm getting chills, and it's not because I have the flu.

Yes.

The word 'spurious' comes to mind when I read:

>The main "big name" units in JSOC are Delta Force (SFOD-D), SEAL Team Six, the 160th Airborne, The Ranger Recon Company and Grey Fox/Team Orange Signals and SIGINT Collection Unit. There are also Air Force Combat Aircraft Controllers. (Air Force Special Tactics)

The Recce Company being (solely) included is Wikipedia level knowledge of JSOC and throws the rest of the post into question.

McChrystal was never a fan of the CIA.

I did not say that MKultra isn't real fuck face. I said that OP's linking of it to JSOC/CIA and super soldiers is unsubstantiated and the masturbatory fantasy of an idiot.

Do you really think that they would want that? Do you know about selection processes? Obviously not. They seek an independent and free thinking individual who can adapt to high stress environments on the fly.

You might want to consult a mental health professional as well

Cause of a shitty unsourced fanfiction.

Excellent.

ITT: unsourced bullshit being spewed out by a schizophrenic anonymous internet user. Please seek mental help in your community.

>what questions did you ask?
Oh, it's you. I actually recognize this knob. It might not be him, he might just be using the same tricks. But witness how he suddenly doesn't understand how Sup Forums works. Notice also that none of his arguments make any sense: he emotionally conveys disapproval, he appeals to pretty uniforms bedecked with medals. He does not understand how a book about MK Ultra might relate to an argument about MK Ultra, which he is still somehow unaware of, or how lacking reverence is not the same thinh as being factually wrong. It feels good knowing my tax money is going to geniuses like you.

You are winning.

From the blurb
>Military Mind Control provides a single case history written by Dr. Ross. Terese, a woman treated in Dr. Ross' private practice, is a survivor of childhood trauma that included paternal incest, ritual abuse and military mind control...
>Therefore, although Terese's participation in a military mind control program is unproven, it could very well be real.
Hmmmm. What did he mean by this?

>You probably know a little about it. It's main characteristics were that it was outside the laws of war, used unconventional guerilla warfare and was EXCEPTIONALLY brutal in their methods. They would slaughter whole villages, kill children, mutilate, rape, torture, etc.

You might feel afraid. A little alone. Know that your fragile body would be great in a grinder for a meat pie.

So, in your reading, OP blamed JSOC for MK Ultra. I missed that. Maybe I went too fast. I thought I read OP blaming CIA for MK Ultra. Could you show that to me?

If you believe any of this call your local or national hotline for mental health and ask to be seen soon. I am literally shaking that some anonymous internet poster would believe the ideas that the initial anaonymous internet poster put forth. I think we should scorn message board users like The one who created this topic.