NASA warns that asteroid larger than the Empire State Building could smash into Earth

A huge asteroid just missed us the other day but it's coming back and will probably hit us

mirror.co.uk/science/nasa-warns-peanut-shaped-asteroid-9810339

shit post some more

I don't know how yet, but this is surely the fault of a black man

I hope it fucking does. Getting sick of leaf shitposting.

Strong leafthread right here

>it's coming back and will probably hit us
Good.

Why is that dinosaur made in china?

That's a job for Trudeau

fossils inc

>probably
cant they use math to make sure whether or not it actually hits us?

This is why we need to start on the orbital defense laser

No, too much affirmative action, they can't count past tree-fiddy.

FAKE NEWS FAKE IT'S ALL FAKE UNLESS IT CAME FROM BREITBART FAKE FAKE

pajeet, we need to get SCATSAT into orbit NOW

>WE WUZ COMPUTAHS AND SHIIET

You realize 'NASA warns that asteroid larger than the Empire State Building could smash into Earth" is a headline we've heard everyday for the past two decades, right?

how are they gonna scare anyone into spending all of their money RIGHT NOW if they do that?

What a completely useless article.

Please hit (((Hollywood))).

The Irish Scientific Agency's Primary Organisational Task-force in Astronomical Theory and Observation (IS A POTATO) has confirmed that this event is indeed likely to happen. Apparently the asteroid was on course to hit us but fortunately the moon got in the way of the sun in the path of the asteroid and caused it to get colder and some of the gravity to turn to ice, making the celestial body heavier and causing it to change course. Global warming in the long term could mean that space also heats up in the years to come, meaning that the asteroid could rebound back towards earth once the gravity melts again and turns back into air. The Irish Agency disagreed on one point though, it wasn't peanut-shaped, it was more like a small Kerr's Pink spud.

>go to buddies to play unreal tournament
>bring desktop pc AND a modem cable
>show up
>only dudes
MAN GAY LAAN

Pls, if it has to hit anywhere on this earth, let it be Hollywood.

>This is what flat-earthers actually believe

(OP)
i don't want to suffer anymore

Voodoo

GOOD MAYBE IT CAN JUST FUCKING END MY EXISTENCE

I DONT WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT ANTIFAFU

Sorry everyone missed your digits, buddy

would you prefer how it is now?

>show up to LAN party
>mostly dudes with some skinnyfat attentionwhore LMAO GAYMER GURL roasties
>betas let roasties play
>roasties are fucking terrible and ruin every game they're a part of while spewing reddit memes
>betas white knight the roasties and encourage them even the fat tranny
>entire night is ruined
life is suffering

This timeline is almost over? Thank fuck.

Good, we fucking deserve it

How bad would it be if it hit us?

Let's hope kek directs it towards Mecca

just get trump to fire off a salvo of high explosives that should fix it,its not big enough to warrant a nuke

rolling

IS THIS LOSS

someone missed the joke

>implying you go to a LAN for pussy
>implying girls are good competition
>implying you wont have a blast on based u2k4, making you have hope for how bright the future is shaping out to be

Filthy casuals.

i got the joke you were connecting the title of the poo space mission to some real life event. i just said i prefer the gay lann over one with attentionwhore wymyn

>Global warming in the long term could mean that space also heats up in the years to come

WE UNIVERSAL WARMING NAOW

(((NASA)))
(((NEWS)))
Nice try leaf

> At its closest point, it was 14 times the distance between the Earth and the moon.

K..

look up chaos theory, they can't predict shit even if they tried

>At its closest point, it was 14 times the distance between the Earth and the moon
boring news

digits and it hits sweden

>that picture
good lord i'm dying

hilarious pic op

This.

No, clearly we need to feed the starving african children, user.

You could start on that by donating your worthless 500lb carcass to the local slaughterhouse.

FLAT EARTH CONFIRMED BY NASA

the ice age never killed the dinosaurs it was the asteroid tilting the planet and bouncing all the dinosaurs into space. Dinosaurs cant breath in space so they died... CHECKMATE ATHIESTS

As long as it takes out Trudeau and a few mudslimes, I will be happy. Praise kek make that space rock aim true!

PLEASE LAND ON AFRICA OR THE MIDDLE EAST
>PLEASE LAND ON AFRICA OR THE MIDDLE EAST
PLEASE LAND ON AFRICA OR THE MIDDLE EAST
>PLEASE LAND ON AFRICA OR THE MIDDLE EAST

Please hit Melbourne

apply for snl they could use your talent

>SHUT THE DOOR I'M NOT TRYING TO HEAT THE WHOLE GALACTIC NEIGHBORHOOD

>yfw it hits iraq

I hope it lands right on top of me, I'm so over this fucked up reality.

Good. Hopefully California will be where it hits.

shit there was totally a thread on this. who's got it where the guy sends the data of the specific one in question.

>Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

>Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

>yfw it hit india , killing all the poos and making tons of companies bankrupt cause they lost all their costumer service personnels

Yeah just like every other week theres a world ending event or prophecy

If there was any chance it was going to hit it would be massive world news and panic

Flat Earth theory is the best psyop (on paper) that the agencies came up with. Of course some have fallen for it, but the numbers are disappointing.

>Literally
>>can't stop pizzagate.

the thing about large bodies moving through empty space is that they aren't chaotic at all. The path of an asteroid is quite predictable, because it's unlikely to interact with anything else out there other than the gravity of the even bigger and more predictable planets in the olar system.

cool

white people build asteriods

If it's truly the size of the empire state building, how much damage can it really do? Weren't the ones that destroyed earth like 5 miles across and the empire state building is about 1,400 feet tall and about 200-400 feet wide, then wouldn't it be by far less destructive? (Not saying it won't be, because it can still fuck up a big chunk of land)

it still have some chance to change direction , thats why theres each time different scenario being looked at , and generaly the one where it hit earth is in the 1-4%

here's to hoping it hits San Francisco or Los Angeles

finally

>In 1978, Bush and Osama bin Laden’s brother, Salem bin Laden, founded Arbusto Energy, an oil company based in Texas.

>Several bin Laden family members invested millions in The Carlyle Group, a private global equity firm based in Washington, DC. The company’s senior advisor was Bush’s father, former President George H.W. Bush. After news of the bin Laden-Bush connection became public, the elder Bush stepped down from Carlyle.

>Interestingly, on Sept. 11, 2001, members of the Carlyle Group – including Bush senior, and his former secretary of state, James Baker – were meeting at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Washington, D.C., along with Shafiq bin Laden, another one of Osama bin Laden’s brothers.

>While all flights were halted following the terrorist attacks, there was one exception made: The White House authorized planes to pick up 140 Saudi nationals, including 24 members of the bin Laden family, living in various cities in the U.S. to bring them back to Saudi Arabia, where they would be safe. They were never interrogated.

Good and I hope it lands right on white European land so we can exterminate whites

Is anyone else starting to understand that this could happen? As I've come to learn, through the research of core soil layer samples, we can see when most events resembling a volcanic blast or asteroid impact have happened. Rough estimations of hundreds and thousand of years based on how fast new layers of earth form on top of ashen layers left over from the fiery events.

It would come to be known, through this research, that we are in the longest stretch on non apocalyptic earth time. So, to say we are over due for it.

t.ahmed

and i hope it land on your shithole countries

bonus points if it hit mecca at full speed

we are overdue for a lot of apocalyptic stuff ,

we are overdue for Yellowstone for example

>The damn in Oroville is going to collapse
>a asteroid is going to hit the earth
Sup Forums literally has a new happening everyday that doesn't come true you and the kikes at NASA can fuck off leaf

nah we are too busy fighting between left and right, man vs women, elites vs the 90%...

Imagine it created a tidal wave of the coast of California right before the dam broke.

>NASA

I hope it destroys Africa and the Middle East. It would solve all of the world's problems

>could
cool

The black man took up the resources that white man could have used to have more white children and those white children would have made superior technology that would have saved us from the asteroid.

The chances of impact are so slim. So fucking slim. And if it does happen. There's nothing we can do about it. So why worry?

>over due
That's not how it works.

GOOD NOW STOP THIS X TIER SHIT

WHAT HAPPENED TO PIZZAGATE?>>>

Ripping good stuff

Sup Forums will defend this

Checked
Shadilay

Thank god

>Is anyone else starting to understand that this could happen?

It can't happen and it won't happen. You're safe, trust me on that one. lol.

Well propagate is thoroughly investigated from public perspective. It basically opened the door. Comet was a McDonald's for screwing with kids. We need to find the food producers now. And the more graphic child 'sacrificing' locations. The pizza shops have most closed following pizzagate.

I used it figuratively. The odds of not getting hit are getting slimmer. Many mass extinctions before now.

>At it's closest, it passed within 14 times the distance between the Earth and the moon.

wow its fucking nothing

Article doesn't even say if it's likely it will hit. I know they said that one asteroid that's supposed to be passing in like 2033 will definitely come back and hit us if it passes within a certain area but they can't find out the same for this?

We can do a lot about it. We now have the ability to land spacecraft on asteroids so we could easily push it away if we act quick enough.