i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg

Developments Feb 13
>Conflicting reports coming out of Dara'a, heavy airstrikes
>Jordan has stopped accepting wounded jihadis
>Battle of Dara'a has begun in the morning
>Violent clashes between HRT & JAA in northern Hama
>Qabasin and Bzaah in ISIS hands
>Tigers, NDF advance in Tadef
>Deir ez-Zor military airfield ISIS attack repelled.
>FSA captured Zahra Mosque in Al Bab
>UN/RedCross/Crescent in Ar-Rastan, delivering aid to 107 500 civilians
>SAA targeted Euphrates Shield in south of Al-Bab
>Afrin Kurds deny reconcilation agreement with government
>ISIS Vbied ES forces between Al Bab and Bzaah
>Clashes between civilians and Ahrar Al Sham seeking passage through town
>SAA assault is being prepared on Eastern Ghouta & Souran
>Clashes between rebels and SAA in west of Maan

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALIgs1icpUA
twitter.com/hxhassan/status/831628759350575104
yahoo.com/news/venezuelan-vp-calls-us-sanctions-attack-142355710.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-ukraine-idUSKBN15T2IY
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/14/kim-jong-un-half-brother-reportedly-killed-malaysia-north-korea
the-japan-news.com/news/article/0003521177
youtube.com/watch?v=OMotPk8R4AE
youtube.com/watch?v=pcLddU2Wrnc
youtube.com/watch?v=tuysoNnRiwk
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/831648167594692608
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scud#1994_Yemen_civil_war_and_2015.E2.80.932016_Yemen.E2.80.93Saudi_War
hrw.org/news/2017/02/13/syria-coordinated-chemical-attacks-aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=XsUQxIwuQyA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo5UCOLqKCI
twitter.com/Kredo0/status/831600834949632001
navy.mil/navydata/bios/navybio.asp?bioid=338
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thread theme;

youtube.com/watch?v=ALIgs1icpUA

Houthis are ahead of Isis: pro-government forces in Yemen downed a drone carrying "two rockets"
>twitter.com/hxhassan/status/831628759350575104

>B-b-but iran doesn't give weapons to houthi terrorists

most probably ababeel or mohajer drones

>SOROS old pal has sanctioned the venezuelan druze beast
yahoo.com/news/venezuelan-vp-calls-us-sanctions-attack-142355710.html
>Trump expects Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine: White House
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-ukraine-idUSKBN15T2IY
>DPRK Leader Kim John Un's Brother Assassinated
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/14/kim-jong-un-half-brother-reportedly-killed-malaysia-north-korea
>Syria accused of 8 chemical attacks
the-japan-news.com/news/article/0003521177

thats some pretty alrmist stuff there bro.

whats it all about?

>have some more music
usually this isnt my kind of music but this is comfy as fuck, damn

>B-b-but iran doesn't give weapons to houthi terrorists
>implying anyone is denying this
or are there really people denying this?
Most of their equipment comes from the yemeni army tho

Best song coming through :
youtube.com/watch?v=OMotPk8R4AE

have some more autistic turkish shit

youtube.com/watch?v=pcLddU2Wrnc

>Nusra fights other rebel groups for a week, at the end you could count the casualties in one hand
>Jund/Liwa al-Aqsa fights other rebel goups for a week, and the result is hundreds of bodybags, and several commanders killed
Someone explain this shit to me.

I remember around a year ago there was a big rebel defeat near Aleppo, and some guy from Ahrar said that they lost because "Jund didn't come". At that time I was wondering how this small rebel group with a thousand fighters could have helped them, but now it looks like these guys are actually the most badass motherfuckers in all of Syria.

Post your favorite Red Army Choir song
youtube.com/watch?v=tuysoNnRiwk

Syrians are the only people who are not hipsters and like che guevara

>or are there really people denying this?
yes
>Most of their equipment comes from the yemeni army tho
basic equipment like Ak-47s, RPGs, etc comes from the yemeni army stockages, but ammos, rockets, missiles, drones, training, etc is provided by iran

>doesnt post warni warni
what are you trying to imbly?

pol pot was supported by america and china though

yah, war is alarming

ww3 soon

read teh links. I provided a relevant summary of each in greentext, at the very least

I'm a firm believer in the absolute power of the khat+flip flops combo. Iran has no way to smuggle SCUDs to houthi territory. Yemeni army had the scuds from '94. Wiki confirms it.

;_;7
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/831648167594692608

> aljazeera is shilling so hard for FSA these couple of days
> even the elderly started noticing it
it took some time but fucking finally

>Nusra fights other rebel groups for a week, at the end you could count the casualties in one hand
>Jund/Liwa al-Aqsa fights other rebel goups for a week, and the result is hundreds of bodybags, and several commanders killed

JFS attacks against rebels weren't meant to kill/destroy but to intimidate and threaten.

LAA is just trying to do some 2014 ISIS stuff against rebels and HTS, which explains the high casualities.

>muh iraaaan waaahh
Saudi incompetence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scud#1994_Yemen_civil_war_and_2015.E2.80.932016_Yemen.E2.80.93Saudi_War

>or are there really people denying this?

*relevant quote

I have looked them over. Remember seeing some of it last year.

Some of it is also likely to be israeli fear press. they love being told to be afraid. this justifies their psycho ways.

damn man. his wife was qt as well. nice choice.

so milf pussy available in damascus now...?

fuck man, dem feels.

If i didn't have better things to do i'd look for the sources but the houthis got strela rocket launchers from the yemeni army
Also the scud rip off borkan missiles or whatever they are called aren't supplied by iran either

Stop fapping to nordic women.

das rude.

fear exists for good reason, evolutionarily

escalation is the rule these days. Israel is surrounded by hostile neighbors, and beyond

it's in the context of a greater war brewing between NATO and Russia

etc.

>this is it, the apocalypse

> warni warni
that guy is still alive ?

>woman (female)
user i have bad news for you.

iran supplies materials and "knowledge", it doesn't send missiles in boats

c'mon man be real,everyone arms almost anyone in the middle-east
I also don't believe they got the SCUDs from iran tho

of course he is, warni warni is pretty new actually, 2013

It's amazing that you guys are just ignoring the biggest political story so far in Trump's presidency now that it reveals what a total shitshow it's turning out to be. Fucking. Amazing.

So how many of you have seen the light? There's got to be a few of you by now. Do you regret your vote?

If not, how can you possibly defend what is going in right now? The entire administration, Kellyanne, Sean, Pence, Miller, Trump and especially Flynn, have been lying to the American people's faces time after time about almost every issue that comes up. If you can't see that you're either living under a rock or quite literally a retard.

And don't give me the "huRr DuRr FAKE NEWZ" non fucking answer. It doesn't work. Real journalistic reporting for real news organizations lead directly to Flynn's resignation. Can't you guys see the writing on the wall?

The Trump general is at the end of the hall.

Emma Ellingsen, check (((her))) out

Nice proofster,have one in return
I don't have actual proof if iran arms the houthis or not but i think it's entirerly plausible but i do wonder to what extent considering yemens location

I don't really care m8. I'm just in it for the memes.

we proofsters now?

Well, considering how "FS"A has been given anti air missiles n shit, Even if Iran is smuggling it somehow, how is it not justified?

how many hospitals are there in syria?
hrw.org/news/2017/02/13/syria-coordinated-chemical-attacks-aleppo

and what light exactly would that be?
the light coming out of a burning trash can that some see-the-truth peeps set on fire as a part of their peaceful protest?

Good night lads

thanks turkbro for the catchy tracks

0 ; _ ;

np man, gn, i ll sleep as well.

have a rare pepe

syria has more hospitals than the nordic countries comined 0_0

I'm pro houthi,never talked about justification
Not a fan of arming non state actors tbqh,only causes more conflict or helps escalating conflicts

We always were proofsters

but i still don't understand why flynn left his position, he is also an anti-russian

I know. I was checking that this is something he was not implying.

my enemy, my friend.

thousands of kilomemes, so many cultures inbetween, but you and I, are brothers.

have some underground turkish.... idk what kinda music is this ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=XsUQxIwuQyA

Post rare proofsters

lol why did i even replied to you

Not that i disagree but the resistance axis would be entirely justified even if they nuked Riyadh and Israel imho. Especially after what the "coalition" did to Syria.

Saved

digits confirm
brother-in-kek
not rare but fin related

fugg

kek

longer the text, more beautiful it becomes

I hope you noticed I am south african.
Addressing this to me is somewhat interesting.
I feel that the impact the USA has on the rest of the world justifies the fact that I should have a vote in your election.

This being said, however, does not change the legal implications upon myself of voting in the USA elections.

So do I regret my vote?
No. But not for the reasons your question implies.

What is further quie interesting, is that I believe most of the folks on this board, focused on Syria, and not US politics, feel very happy about a Trump presidency.

The reasons for this are that Trump is likely to cause an embolism with the American body politic. He is likely to sew confusion within his own ranks to the extent that american long term interests, in places such as the middle east and the periphery of both China and Russia, will be frustrated.

Hillary, as you may remember was actively involved in all sorts of shit - stripping Libyan weapons from Libya and shipping them via jordan and some black sea states to Syria to arm the headchoppers.

Hillary would have been a seamless continuance of the shit America has plied into the Middle East over the last 8 years.

17 years of collateral damage, invasion, creation of new problems, 1 million Iraqi dead, some 300000 syrians dead as a result of US arms finding their way to head choppers via the gulf states, israel and so forth.

As the calamities begin to unfold and bring the USA into a primarily antibody internal battle, the people of Syria will be able to breathe a little easier at night.

So from my perspective, and probably the perspective of every non aligned state user and even some of the aligned states, it's a very good thing. It brings Chuckles.

If a Trump presidency transforms the USofA into an overweight trailer-park-fat-chic's jelly wrestling match, then I believe that we have achieved the right outcome for the people of the world.

Thanks for bringing this matter to the attention of the board.

shitposting

Spicy.

have some turkish industrial rock-ish thing

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo5UCOLqKCI

Syrian Il-76 over Dez

Russian Su-30's with air to air missiles over DeZ too

last rare one i got

remember;

all warfare is based on twitter posts.

>Giv back crime clay is ukraina!!(
>oh no he talket with evil soviet man, kick him!
I want to believe it's all just a ruse to stay ahead of the deep state & the media.

the ""swedish"" is still sucking trump's dick again

someone should shop proofster heads on the heads of the russian guys from mw2 terminal mission and write "remember, no proofs" as subtitles

thatd be a nice proofster

t. el hijo de mis esposa

are you the autist chilebro?

Is it not cucked to call yourself a "Turk", a mongol invader not from Anatolia? This region had MANY cultures. They even provided the Byzantine Empire with the Isaurian dynasty.

But now they make movies like Fetih and praise Islam. Why? Anatolia's history goes back much further.

Wikipedia had a nice page describing that. where they were and how many.

Now its gone.

im another guy, fuck that weaboo faggot

>tfw it's basically true

putin is a hearthless guy

kek.

Apparently you are not familiar with persian majoosi/shia magic powers
It's so strong that we managed to "fire" US nat-sec in less than 2 weeks after he put us notice.

twitter.com/Kredo0/status/831600834949632001

We are about to replace him with Admiral ROBERT S. HARWARD (S. stands for Safavid) who is a crypto-majoos convert himself
navy.mil/navydata/bios/navybio.asp?bioid=338
>Born in Newport, R.I., Harward grew up in a Navy family and graduated from the Tehran American High School in Iran.
>and he spoke warmly of his time there.

So who does /sg/ support in Idlib, HTS or Jund al aqsa?

Oi, Paco. Fuck you.

He's been acting super strange since he got elected, especially on Russia. Return Crimea? What the fuck, that's the most bluepilled shit ever. Everyone knows Russia won't return it after all that investment.

It does make him look anti-russian for the neocons, democrats and the MSM though, and i think that will be his bargaining chip for future critics of easenings of sanctions.
"Look, Putin is a bad dude and i've always advocated he returns Crimea (see? proof im not a russian agent) but we have to work with Russia to *insert argument*.

>inb4 muh 8d chess

Pot calling the kettle black.

>grew up in a Navy family and graduated from the Tehran American High School in Iran
HOLY SHIT

Good taste friend.

let's hope they all die
if i really had to pick one,i would pick the one that's least likely to export terrorism to my country

goodnight /sg/

Reagan was able to tear down the berlin wall, and balkanize the soviet union without a single shot, trump can do the same with crimea if medvedev or other scumbag is the president of russia