How come U.S.Americans haven't adopted the poutine?

How come U.S.Americans haven't adopted the poutine?

idk but I've always wanted to try it.

Fuck off.

Isn't that just beef sauce?

so fucking good man
it can be hard to find a good one, as shitty fries or gravy will ruin it, but goddamn places that make them good make them GOOD

"beef sauce"? What are you, six?

In my opinion, it is because such as in the U.S. Americans, we like such as have poutine, but our poutine is called French Fries. Sometimes such as in the Iraq and the Afghanistan our troops are served poutine such as we call U.S. American French Fries, and this is how we have our celebration of our American tradition such as.

They already have, you dumb piece of shit.

We use provolone and call it Disco Fries.

>not layering your poutine

Our curd game is weak. That's literally the reason.

A lot already have, especially in Canadian border states. There are some poutine places in Cali that I know of. Also mayonnaise is disgusting.

At lot of places that border Canada have it: Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan.

Hell, I can even get it here in DC

I support southern poutine cultural expansion.

Haven't been to Wisconsin, have you?
Curd game off the chain.

How fat do you have to be to eat that shit?

>Hey guys i found an article that speaks of the poutine that means its sold across america

>dumb
the irony

Because its fucking shit. just like everything that has ever come out of this faggatron of a country.

>our curd game is weak
You just went full retard my friend.

What are the best kinds of fries for poutine? Thick and home style-y or thinner shoestring type fries

look at these two chinks

go back to china my dude

i'm partial to thick and homestyle so they don't immediately get soggy from the gravy and hold their heat a bit better.

There are a couple yuppie hipster places that have it where I am, and they overcharge for it significantly.

I used to be in Canada one or two weeks a month for work and would get my fix in, haven't been in awhile though so I'm missing it. I've made it a few times at home but I can't get the fries right without a deep fryer.

REEEEEE POUTINE IS RIGHTFUL QUEBECOIS DISH. FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CULTURAL APPROPRIATION YOU FILTHY ANGLOS

brown gravy

Balter Beerworks in Knoxville, TN has poutine on their seasonal menu

>poutine
>Putin
Canada confirmed for brainwashing leafs with positive associations with the word "poutine" (Putin)

sod off you filthy frog, we'll stop eating poutine when you stop absorbing taxpayer money like a fucking sponge

>russians invade
>cannibalized instantly

They're quickly adopting the Putin though

I thought poutine was more something like In-N-Out burger's "animal style" french fries. This looks nothing like what I've been told.

America has regional foods. Cheese Curds aren't easily found everywhere in the US.

I've had Poutine in Wisconsin. It's a great way to become fat as fuck.

chilli fries are better

poutine is for poor people who use gravy instead of meat

We don't even do that. Fuck off with your anglo lies. Go hang yourself.

Generally the base foundation for poutine is fries (fried normally), cheese curds, and gravy.

Places will do other shit like pulled pork or vegetables or what have you in it, but the base ingredients are pretty simple and delicious as fuck done right

Did you just get off the phone with Flynn

I was born in the poutine

I have been betrayed by poutine. there is nowhere safe.

fuck that looks good

>french fries covered with cheese curds and gravy.
I honostly have no idea.

We don't fuck with cheese curds down here, Ahmed

molded by it.

>canadian "cuisine"

We're fat enough as it is.

Fuck man now I'm craving it. The only place close that has it is McDonald's and it's not very good.

We simply take money back from stuff we don't participate in, even then, there's still a lot of duplicate stuff being done because your trou d'eau really wants to throw money at us for some reason, so it gets lost in endless bureaucracy.
Nice try though. Filthy pig.

On another subject, your filthy "Canadian" race even stole your national anthem from us, kek. Country built on lies with lying Jewish simulacrums.

You kinda do, you take the most out of any other province in "Equalization payments" so go fuck yourself stupid pepsis need to hang.

look how mad you get, it's so easy

Southerners are uncultured untermensch. Ahmeds can frig off too though.

I thought it was an ashtray while skimming the catalog and now I can never eat it.

we have we just put slightly different shit on it and call it french fries and gravy or some shit

t. french fry expert

We have chili cheese fries which are superior.

We have it here, shit there's a poutine truck that goes all over the city and stops at my shop sometimes. Though I am only an hour from Canada.

4U

Nice proxy Ahmed

>(fried normally)
more like almost burned its a quebec thing we like our fries really well done

>I thought it was an ashtray while skimming the catalog and now I can never eat it.

It's actually really good. You wouldn't even believe it.

You're missing out, my dude. It's good with vinegar, if you're into that kind of thing.

Poutine?

Because it's fucking garbage, now shut the fuck up before we sell your French faggot ass to Russia! Don't think we won't. We hate you more than we like maple syrup...

now you've gone and got my mouth watering at ash trays

we have that too though, and honestly it can be hard to decide between the two

>worked at dairy queen
>shit fries
>shit chili
>shit cheese
>but somehow all of them together create a fucking delicious concoction
>add bacon
>add onion

oh god this fucking thread is going to bankrupt me, i'm going to end up on a fast food binge

>Gets obliterated like a bitch
>LOL U MAD BRUH?
Kek

>lecturing Americans on junk food.

Leaf please, we already have something supererior.

Agreed cheese bro.

You're so fucking hot when you're filled with impotent rage, we should fuck

It needs meat added to it. Gravy + fries + cheese would be so much better with some meat. That's why I think chili cheese fries (no bean chili) is superior to poutine.

ive been making my own poutine for about 5 years. now dominos here started selling it. with minced beef.. delicious.

Only plebeian uninitiated filth eats unhealthy.

Take the green pill. Stop eating garbage.

I do the same thing but with ketchup.

i've never had beany chili on fries and i honestly feel a bit ill thinking of the idea. not a good texture combo going on there

Fuck, I'll have to check our domino's here, poutine sounds comfy af

Sure, bud. But make sure you can get back to your job before your shift starts.

Thanks for this blog entry.

Bookmarked and subscribed for future wonder.

smoked meat or chicken is really common on poutine in montreal/quebec

Vinegar is illegal in the US

I hope youre à franchie !
Otherwise i fuckin hâte you anglo cuck !!!
Reeeeee get out of my clay !!!

You have to go back.

Illiterate retard

This

im pretty sure i had chips and gravy when i was in london. poutine is the same thing only with cheese curds on top for extra saltiness/bite.

what, did he ruin a quality thread by detailing his poutine-rich history? Sorry he disturbed you.

So is it just fries cheese and gravy?

Fuckin Québec money freaking build Alberta and Saskatchewan you ungratefull anglo .
We wouldnt bè à welfare province if thé fédéral would stop directing shitskins here so we cant évér vote to séparate !!

>saltiness
>bite

either you're leagues ahead of me when it comes to food critique or you've never actually eaten cheese

It was a compliment my man.

I only bookmark and subscribe to the dankest blogs

Goddamn. Maccas does a good cheese & bacon fries here, but man, that looks 1000% tastier.

That and whatever else you wanna add

>green onions fried eggs God tear

all cheese curds ive ever had were salty and sour.

Fuck, I should be careful. My body is 5% vinegar by mass.

HAHAHAHAHA
HOLY

F U C K

I thought you ran out of excuses for not separating, but here you are, whining about shitskins being the cause now.
That is fucking R I C H

>ree we separate
>ok but say goodbye to the benefits you get for being part of canada
>REEEEEE FASCIST ANGLO PIGS WHY WON'T YOU LET US LEAVE

Looked for cheese curds in the store the other day. Was gonna make some. No dice. Central Valley, California

You know how (((they))) lié to US about WW2 ?!?!
Guess what ... they do thé same with Canada Québec history you fuckin cuck

Lol. No.

Quebec has always been shit and will always be shit.

he's leagues ahead of you.
Most cheese has salt in it.
Your street vendor poutine might have mild soft cheese, but authentic cheese curds have live cultures that can produce the "bite", slight acidity/bitterness from byproducts of bacterial metabolism.

You should try eating some fancy cheeses desu

Sounds breddy gud, what kind of cheese is typically used?

It's pretty hard to get decent curds out of Wisconsin though

>uncultured
>coming from Wisconsin

NE is the only cultured part of the north, and Texas is the only cultured part of the south. Granted NE sucks and Texas is increasingly moving away from traditional US culture, so kind of a moot point

But still, the land of shitty cheese and annoying football fans can fuck off, the you have no culture

i've never had cheese curds that weren't trash, you are correct. I never considered the idea of using damn good cheese to make curds thought they were unique to crappier cheese

>sour

the fuck? curds are pretty much tasteless minus a little cheese salt unless its dank gouda curds