Well, white people?

Well, white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1487116663482.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=tX7A7mdGL5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the majority nigger will treat the white man badly bc "muh slavery"

No they are not, but they will be, because shitskins have no empathy and compassion.

Why are white Americans scared of living in a majority brown country? Are all brown countries bad or something?

We're projected to become a minority after the 2050's and trends often change. Get BTFO'd nigger.

Whites are becoming the most hated group in America. Why the hell wouldn't whites not want to become a minority when minorities in the U.S. have so much irrational hatred for them

No, because non white countries are shit, non whites can not build any kind of civilisation, black and spics will just destroy it.

because it would mean that shitskins would have more voting power
shitskins typically vote for bigger government and terrible feel good policies

Because there's no billion nigger Africa to fuck off to

No, but they are treated badly in non-white countries.

no but all countries run by "minorities" are pretty terrible

Don't forget to do your duty and report these threads.

That image has been spammed on Sup Forums since 2013.

White minorities have historically been treated badly

Mexico only has 110 million people. Trump is about to deport 30 million

Because other races other than East Asians can not run a successful country

>Africa
>China
>South America
>Arabia
>Indonesia
>any place outside of South Korea and Japan with a minority of "white people"

That's why.

because you can always tell the morality of a group of people when they get in power. we know that they are hypocritical savages who would ethnically cleanse us if they had the chance

Nah cause I don't want my fucking race to go extinct in my own country.

Because only white people can manage and run effective countries.

Why do non-whites keep moving to white countries? Are minorities incapable of running successful nations?

Minorities are treated pretty badly in non-white countries.

Is "Huey" and his gang going to make our country better?

I didn't think so

Why do I have any obligation to some mestizo shithead that just showed up here?

No, it's because we know how minorities are treated in poc societies.

Its because we dont want to be forced to see this every where we go

i.4cdn.org/gif/1487116663482.webm

This

No, minorities are treated well. Majorities are treated like shit.

It's just that black and Latinos have low IQs and are basically 3rd world people. America is about to become Brazil.

If you call free food, free housing, free health care, the right to produce as many children at taxpayer's expense as you want, being given preferences for jobs and college admissions with sub standard credentials, and STILL claim to be a victim...then yeah, they are treated pretty badly.

That the crux of it, the white countries will just become shit 'Africa' tier countries.
Look how quickly Rhodesia went from 1st world to barely functional in the space of a couple of decades.

>majorities are treated like shit
Only in white countries.

my weiner just got a little hard thinking about how cucked we are

Glad I completed my ar15 build.

>Are all brown countries bad or something?
Yes, name one you would like to live in with your whole family.

because its the shitty minorities that make a country shit, enjoy being afraid of going out DURING THE DAYLIGHT

You can tell he's eager to attack white people once we're outnumbered

Nonwhite minorities are given gibs and literally have their cocks sucked for being nonwhite.

White minorities are beaten, raped, and murdered.

That's the difference.

No, we'll find enclaves to hide. We're nervous about a black majority country. Have you seen Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, New Orleans, St Louis, Haiti, and every country in Africa? They're shit!

What an original, clever thought. It is not like we've seen a thousand people say that exact same thing before.

No, we just know that the niggers and spics are way too much for us to support now, and we don't know how we'll be able to support them all when there are more of them than us. A 2/3 white nation is currently collapsing under the weight of a stupid, violent and fast breeding brown skinned underclass. When it is 1/3 whites trying to support 2/3 coloreds...we will be just as poor, backwards and violent as every other majority shitskin nation.

To understand why rural and suburban retards hate Hillary so much, you have to first ask why people become rural and suburban retards in the first place.

I mean, there are fewer jobs and opportunities there, so what's the point? Why would someone become a rural and suburban retard? The answer is rape.

Imagine being in Manitoba or Wyoming, there are no humans in a thousand mile radius. No one, literally. So what are you going to do? Well rape, obviously. What are they going to do, call the police? Of course not, the police is there to rape too. Everyone is there to rape. That's the whole point.

There is no escape.

And you can't run to the city either because the city only accepts ultra high IQ super-evolved, super educated humans. White genocide is very real and will lead to the collapse of western civilization. And rural and suburban retards deliberately shit up the schools so that it is impossible for you to ever become smart and educated enough to leave for the city. That's why they teach you creationism and that kind of bullshit, so that if you ever go to the city, people will just laugh at you and send you back to where you came from.

You are stuck there to be raped forever.

So obviously when Hillary ran a campaign based on education and helping little girls get sold and raped by globalist Jews, rural and suburban retards knew perfectly well what that meant. It meant no more rape. Can you imagine being a rural and suburban retard and not being allowed to rape? That would be hell.

And people are often amazed by the fact that white rural and suburban women would vote against Hillary, but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. If you had spent your entire life being raped, would you vote for someone who would stop the rape? No, you want other people to get raped too, otherwise it's not fair.

because once we are minorities in out own homelands that our people build and died for, we will be diminished further until we are extinct, you abo tier genocidal evil monster

stop cultutally appropriating our internet, electricity, computers, wifi, cars etc. it's ver offense

Obligatory

Rhodesia was always minority white people, then the jews started the movement to make the niggers rebel, and all the whites got raped and killed. and now the zimbabwe president wants the white farmers back.

>We're projected to become a minority after the 2050's and trends often change. Get BTFO'd nigger.

You really aren't. That's only if you only count non-hispanic whites, a definition which would make pic related "non-white". It also completely ignores the high level of racemixing between latinos and non-latino whites (and since most latinos have anywhere between 50% and 90% white ancestry, this typically produces white kids). And maybe most importantly, these projections assume that the Mexican birth rate doesn't slow down, the way the birth rate of literally every other immigrant group in US history has.

TL;DR: You've got nothing to worry about. We're not going to outnumber you anytime this century.

That will happen but not as badly. Black people in America have the highest IQ for any black people around the world, even though it is the laughably low IQ of 83. My point is that it will be not as bad but still very bad.

Lol fuck off ugly spic. hispanics aren't white. If you look at the dna videos on youtube the hispanics get like 95% native. if you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes you shouldn't reproduce.

Meant for

also TLDR? legit kill yourself reddit fag, now Sup Forums is a bluepilled shithole

Chile doesn't seem bad. Do they count as brown?

Rhodesia???????

Indonesians are crazy for white people, though.

Because niggers and spics fail at everything.

The future looks so bleak.

(((((((""""""hispanic-whites"""""""))))))))

Because we're already minorities globally and already getting blamed for every non-whites problems.

This
All brown countries are shitholes

Taiwan, Singapour, Hong Kong

No, minorities are useless and leech more from society than they contribute.

If everyone was a WHITE minority noone would b treated badly, get with it. Extinct urself.

This "rural retards" meme is going further and further off the rails.

How long until aliens and Russia become involved?

Minority here, Can you tell me when free money and blowjob day is?

>If everyone was white there would be world peace

Fuck off you indio shit. Video related spics.

youtube.com/watch?v=tX7A7mdGL5Q

>hispanics aren't white.

A minority of them are. The people in Spain, some Cubans, some Argentines, some Costa Ricans, even a small minority of Mexicans and Colombians.

>If you look at the dna videos on youtube the hispanics get like 95% native.

If you look at actual scientific studies, not "dna videos on youtube", you'll find that even those goofy brown mestizos in Mexico have 60% white ancestry on average. That's why when they bang an actual white person, it produces a white (Romo, Cruz, Matthews, etc.).

Romo (the guy in the pic I posted), is a hispanic white and looks basically the same as your average Italian-American (hell, he's got lighter skin).

Every non-white country (and minority controlled city government in the US) is a shit hole. Even minorities should be afraid of a non-white america. Too bad they are too fucking dumb to realize it though.

((( )))
Fuck off

Murder rates in the U.S. are at a fifty-year low...lower than when not only were there a greater proportion of whites, but when whites also had more power. Why is this?

the irony... it burns

I would live in Argentina

Every country that is dominated by niggers is a shit hole, the only good countries are majority white, its fair to assume our countries will become shit holes in the 2040's.

>Well white people

So why isn't africa a major hotbed of success? You've existed much longer than the USA. Hell even your kind doesn't want to leave the USA for that specific reason despite glorifying your kind.

How about Mexico? Yeah don't see that either. I don't think a successful country has its people fleeing for "the 'american' dream". Especially when they fear getting their asses deported. Why would you fear going back to your own country? Oh wait...

If you want to invade and conquer through numbers. Well remember...force the american people to be the 3% percent again (You think 3% is a majority?). That's all it took for the colonies to become the US of A.

lot of peace in europe during middle ages and pre middle ages LOL

Some of us are. My family may be Mexican , but we are from San Luis Potosi , Mexico we are castizo. We take pride in our ancestry since our family is light skinned and tall , my grandpa was blue eyed and blonde a straight up Tejano that moved to Mexico in the 1940's . Even among us Mexicans , we don't like the natives that are short and brown . My family has established to everyone to only breed with light skinned latinas or white girls only.

Because we have historical evidence based off of Rhodesia, and South Africa that Blacks will vote purely off of identity politics while not respecting the rights of whites in any way, for generations.

I hope these white lefties are the first to get raped by dirty ethnic cock

Spicy new pasta

t. Turkroach

but argentina is white.

I'm aware of the older rural retard pasta, but I don't recall seeing the rape version, seems someone extended it.

Asian and whites are the only productive races.. period.. no debate. You will lay in your own filth the day we become a minorty/extinct.

You already know where the welfare office is you ugly nigger. You live there

Your welfare check. And the blowjob thing was a metaphor.

This faggot literally deserves to be murdered by a pack of wild niggers.

We put an entire generation of violent niggers in jail in the 90s

If niggers, mudslimes, and wetbacks have this much negative influence on the country as minorities, imagine how horrible it will become if they were the majority!

Abortion was legalized. Tens of millions of blacks and Browns were killed, I mean aborted.

Read Freakanomics.

I have just been inserting redpills and spreading it around until it ceased to amuse, bored now.

Why are niggas fleeing Africa to live in majority white countries? Are white countries better then black ones or something?

Minorities aren't treated badly because the majority is still white. Just look how bad whites are treated in any nigger country where they take power.

Abortion. Turns out that when you convince black people to kill their own babies by the millions (and get them to STILL vote for you), crime goes down.

Could we get a quick headcount, because I'm reporting less whites and more blacks on earth.

> imagine how horrible it will become if they were the majority!

You don't have to. They already have their own nations and they are fucking hotbeds of corruption, murder, rape, and human trafficking.

>the Middle Ages

Lefty thinks comparing his brown and black pets to the Middle Ages makes them look good. God, you fuckers are dumb.

Based Mexibro

>whites were savages hundreds and hundreds of years ago so that excuses shitskins being animals in 2017

Because whites are already a global minority. Less than 10%.

This is plain genocide.

Can't oppress minorities if there are no minorities left

Liberals are so goddamn stupid.

It's quite a skill to write something so fucking idiotic yet so concise. Seriously, it's two sentences but I can write paragraphs in response to this

The fact is whites always have been the minority the fact niggers don't know this is hilarious

Probably worried because niggers can't maintain a civilization nor build one.

You did notice we just started deporting Mexicans, right?