ITT we pretend Sup Forumss reaction when nclear war starts

ITT we pretend Sup Forumss reaction when nclear war starts

my skin might be melting but I hope Brazil is a glass crater

Good thing I built that fallout shelter

post live stream

>HEARING SIRENS NEAR CFB TRENTON

HOW FUCKED AM I

Chill out here in Australia were no one will be fucked nuking us.

SIRENS NEAR DALLAS. MASS LOOTING. THEY ARE COMING I CAN SEE THEM.

So glad we aren't a state.

>posting from wifi next to cave refuge
>5 whole tins of food
>50 gallons of water
>snacks doritos and whole load of instant ramen
>loads of seeds and some farming equipment
>some toilet paper and soap to not smell like stink ass
>worked in a lab a bit so I know a few things, taking a book and writing supplies
>a few good books with me
glad I prepared a few years early
who here /comfy/

Finally it will be a nice temperature in Canada.

let's just turn Sup Forums into /gif/

I tape up my door and window jams, fill the tub with water, and wait two weeks before loading my SKS and going hunting for Canadian refugees.

Don't be so sure.

Most nuclear scenarios end with a few hitting freaking Antarctica for good measure.

Shit, forgot my pic.

Maybe you should stop hoarding all your soap for the apocalypse...

>Got a little cabin in the Adirondacks for when I feel like camping
>Freshwater spring fed pond stocked with bass
>Thriving wildlife around the woods
>apple trees everywhere to attract deer/grow some tart apples
>Bring knives, bow, 12 gauge and loot a hardware store along the way for seeds
>live 20 miles from the nearest town of 30 people, almost a hundred from anything over 5000
>Eventually kill myself out of boredom

welp i will be right on the first seat , im gonna look at the direction of the nato HQ near my house , i will go out looking at the most beautifull thing ever according to a japanese that saw the bomb go off and got blind , see you all it was fun shitposting with all of you anons

>nclear

Thank God, now I can rest at last.

>nuking antartica
>nuking like 50 scientist in biology and other small things

why ?

Still technically not Australia. She'll be right mate.

>Strip naked
>Stand in the middle of the street with arms outstretched
>Await blast wave and sweet, sweet oblivion

>Nuke one of two polar ice caps
>metric fuckton of snow and ice melt
>ocean goes up
>billions dead, sea polluted by the dirtiest part of india

wtf, i love nuclear shelters now

>mfw all niggers die

Sweden actually has shelters for about 7 million civilians. There's a government agency specifically for making sure these are built for the civilian population.

If a nuke drops anywhere near me it won't matter though. We've got at best 3 days in one of those shelters and the fallout would kill me.

Anyway, fuck it I don't have any investments in this world. Sad to see my country go for real though.

I hope Russian missiles don't fail and fall near me

>mfw just a few hundred meters from government district

just do like me , look at it , relax , drink some coke and be ready to Watch the bliding light before dissapearing at the same time

Assuming all out nuclear war between the major powers I would expect China to just walk into Australia to seize the opportunity and deny US back up save haven.

>tfw new zealand
>tfw no one considers us important enough to nuke

That's what I'm planning if it really occurs unforeseeably (i.e. warning minutes before detonation)
The basement of the building has been used as a bomb shelter in WW2, as in every appartement building back then, but I strongly doubt it will help

Ayyy Brisvegas in the clear lads.

Russia/China would do it tho just because fuck you

FEELS GOOD TO BE IRRELEVANT

Still would be boring here though

Praise Kek! It's finally happening!

you wont survive a nuke in a basement some feet deep if you are just a few hundred meters from the target , you will just have to accept death

>tfw I finally get to live my fantasy as the lone wanderer

Located in Oregon, thankfully not in the hipster shithole that is Portlandia.

Good thing i'm just 10-15 min clear of open road to head innawoods

That's what I said. Even if the building didn't collapse totally the heat and atmospheric pressure would kill any life in there

Don't you have US presence in Iceland?

China would be a smoldering nuclear crater totally purged of all life within the first volley of a nuclear exchange. I don't think Australia has much to worry from them.

cityniggers BTFO
how's that civilization coming along?

Please tell me all of the leaves have burned.
l
e
a
s
e

t
e
l
l

m
e

a
l
l

o
f

t
h
e

l
e
a
v
e
s

h
a
v
e

b
u
r
n
e
d

i dont even leave in a city but noooo fucking Nato had to build their fucking hq near my middle of nowhere village

FUCK NATO FOR DOOMING ME

I live within vaporisation distance from GCHQ, so I'll be dead before I even know the nukes are flying.

Well, we aren't in fallout so at least if I live I die from cancer and not zombie-things.

Real talk though, how radioactive are current nukes? Would landscape be radiation kill forever, or just dead for a little while? Fuck, are Hiroshima/Nagasaki liveable now?

live*

because fuck those guys in particular

I just hope I'll get to live that huge I TOOOOLD YOUUU SOOOOOO moment before my atoms go back to the stars

Dump your CP folders.

airburst detonations (conventional use) leave lethal radioactive isotopes for two weeks tops, that is why basement bunkers with food for two weeks are a thing.
ground level detonations (actually not a thing because destruction potential is reduced tenfold) will leave radioactive isotopes for decades.
think tzar bomba vs castle bravo tests, look them up and see the difference.

it doesn't matter how "radioactive" current nukes are, what matters is what kind of material is around to absorb the initial radiation blast. air creates isotopes with short half-life, whereas dirt creates radioactive materials that last longer