Stop borrowing

>Stop borrowing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJdW5LOd5jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and start taking?

your grand dad should've stopped financing bolshevik revolutions..

if noone took on debt, they would become powerless

He's right you know

>buy my gold guise
>if I say the same thing repeatedly i might be right twice a century
>seriously buy my jew gold

(((Schiff))) in a nutshell

Buy Gold and Silver before it's too late

>He doesn't hedge against (((currency))) variance with gold
>He's a bitcoin kinda guy

good goy

You lose money on physical on both the purchase and sale, destroying any gains you might have hoped to get. Bitcoin is literally a neckbeard fantasy.

Have fun with your useless shiny rock user

>You lose money on physical on both the purchase and sale, destroying any gains you might have hoped to get

if gains exceed administration costs you're not losing.

buy land you fucktards, for fuck sake buy something that isn't kikeridden. A gun perhaps to go with so if they drop the bottom atleast you aren't on a film roll somewhere in a history class talking about a 'great' revolution

Working on paying off debts.

That's not a refutation of my point.

Gold is the weakest "investment" you could make.

lol are you too retarded to know what your point was you moron?

You only lose money on purchase/sale through admin fees. If those fees are less than the gains when you sell you have profited.

Why the fuck do retards like you have the bravery to pretend to know anything?

Wrong Schiff.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJdW5LOd5jo

>tfw his podcast gets released as soon as I summon him

He is keks human incarnate

gold isn't an investment but a store of value; an investment implies returns whereas gold offers none of those; if you want to trade it use paper gold
firearms are ammo are also a good store of value and most useful if needed

land is great as long as you use it productively because fukken taxes
allodial land on the other hand is the shit but the plebs can't have that, who'd pay for everything then

I said it would destroy your profit margins, which it does. Making a couple hundred on an ounce in 10 years is not consistent with a smart financial move.

I understand you probably spent your life savings on a shiny piece of metal, and you are butthurt. But that doesn't give you permission to LARP about how you are a financial guru.

>I said it would destroy your profit margins, which it does.

"You lose money on physical on both the purchase and sale, destroying any gains you might have hoped to get."

Retarded people need not reply

>gold isn't an investment but a store of value; an investment implies returns whereas gold offers none of those; if you want to trade it use paper gold

This, Gold (and Silver) are good places to park your wealth for long periods of time without the uncertainty of stocks, bonds, banks, ect where it could vanish overnight

silver, palladium, platinum and others are hit with a prohibitive tax here (VAT) both when buying and selling through a broker, only gold is tax free
I understand US doesn't tax silver or?

This.

I can't stand people who rage against banks, jews and corporations then gorge themselves on everything they're selling.

For real, if you live paycheck to paycheck with a net worth of -$300 dollars at the end of each month, you're a nigger. Doesn't matter where you live or what kind of car you drive.

>not burrowing for the sake of creating and increasing capital

weak childs

Is that the guy who went to occupy Wall Street?

When buying Silver there is no tax. However if you sell your silver for profit you are supposed to report it and pay 28% capital gains (but I assume if you sell it in person no one does this)

>the economie is totally gunna crash this year
>buy gold and silver