OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhU8wJ3UZww
youtube.com/watch?v=Nw9ryOscwXE
youtube.com/watch?v=u2KZaD7hFSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/ptg/ needs a 1000 post bump limit.

Donald J. Trump sacrificed his family and fortune to save humanity from power hungry elites. He destroyed the Trans-Pacific Partnership which would eventually merge with Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and Trade in Services Agreement, these three trade agreements would dissolve all sovereign borders, create the New World Order, and enact United Nation's Agenda 2030.

If he succeeded he'll become a hero known by many generations in the distant future. If he lost he'll be cast aside as a villain.

obama is the leak

Remove takei

Don't let them intimidate you, Mr Trump

In regards to the Flynn leaks, a Fox Reporter that specializes in intelligence stated that the leaks about Flynn could have only come from a handful of people.

Namely the National Security Advisor, Deputy National Security Advisor, Director of the CIA, and Director of the FBI during the Transition Period when the call was made.

This means Obama's White House and any holdovers are the leakers.

Be sure to announce next time that you are still baking around 270 posts, it prevents confusion.

AWOO
Beware of provoker.

Daily Ratings Autism.
I was trapped at a party before so I'm behind schedule (but still on budget).
Tucker's closing the gap between him and Bill but it should still be closer.

It never ceases.

I regret voting for Trump. It was a mistake. I can't believe he's such an idiot and wants to start a war with Russia.

What are you doing on a valentines day on an imageboard user. You have a gf don't you? Surely you're not a retarded loser that has no girlfriend in this current year :)

It's amazing that you guys are just ignoring the biggest political story so far in Trump's presidency now that it reveals what a total shitshow it's turning out to be. Fucking. Amazing.

So how many of you have seen the light? There's got to be a few of you by now. Do you regret your vote?

If not, how can you possibly defend what is going in right now? The entire administration, Kellyanne, Sean, Pence, Miller, Trump and especially Flynn, have been lying to the American people's faces time after time about almost every issue that comes up. If you can't see that you're either living under a rock or quite literally a retard.

And don't give me the "huRr DuRr FAKE NEWZ" non fucking answer. It doesn't work. Real journalistic reporting for real news organizations lead directly to Flynn's resignation. Can't you guys see the writing on the wall?

so i assume a purge is coming and the media will scramble with whatever thing pops up next

news cycles are literally about 2 days tops if that

PURGE

THEM

ALL

>an alcoholic
>a victim of common core retardation
>got cheated on
Holy shit, she is a mess.

Obama is the game master, it seems.

Consensus crackers is a good term people used before too. They attempt to poison subjects and things by using them themselves and generate their own controversy.

They endlessly incite and argue, best to ignore.

She's an alkie? Proofs?

DEMOCRATS ARE GOING TO INVESTIGATE THE FAKE TWEET LOL

Let's try going this entire thread without the phrase "blood in the water." I've seen it verbatim in every news outlet and it implies this is actually a wound to the administration. Definitely one of (((their))) approved talking points.

her life is so sad.

The schadenfreude only makes me happier.

Oh, for sure. Twitter is enemy #1.

youtube.com/watch?v=JhU8wJ3UZww

youtube.com/watch?v=Nw9ryOscwXE

Hannity BTFO by MacCallum.

She's cute too

Don't let radical Jews ever take power again.

Whoever leaked has Obamas whistleblower laws to deal with now

Pence - Bush 2020

Why hasn't Tucker beat Bill? Is it because of the geriatric crowd that have been watching him for years?

Who is this baby?

Good, time for the night of the long knives.
Most of these people are too conniving to be kept alive

Bess is probably a freak in bed.

Share Blue Crew pasta
seen it before *yawn*

What Flynn Leak?

Baier holdover.

That was a shill copypasta newfag

Rolling would be bad.
300 is fine for other threads, but way too short for these, especially during heightened shillcon.

Considering that asshole left this sort of fucking mess and Trump can't get his guys into cabinet positions, it should be no small wonder that he wanted to ban the countries that asshole supposedly implemented new visa practices for.

GET IN HERE!!!

NEW HASHTAG CAMPAIGN TO COUNTER-PUNCH THE DEEP-STATE/MSM NARRATIVE

MARK THE DATE AND TIME

THURSDAY 10:25pm PACIFIC

SPREAD THE HASHTAG ON THAT DATE AND TIME

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED

Cuck.

wtf i hate pence now

Pretty much. The baby boomers watch Bill almost daily

Yay Pence! shock the gays lol!

Yeah, we definitely broke her. Those numbers drop a little more every time a new tweet comes out.
Don't OD on alprazolam, Bess. We're not done with you :^)

Look at the top. That's what matters and why I started including it.
He's got a Bill-t in audience.

Pence is too conservative to let any neocon trash into his administration.

Wow, shill copy pasta everywhere.

looks like you used my foto :D

do tell

We getting tucked tonight?

idk what the top means

>Greta
Why did she even take the job at MSNBC? No libtard is going to watch her.

I can only smile gleefully at the shills implying this is a difficult moment to be a Trump supporter.

I still remember when Trump was -12 in head to head polls and 10+ women came out to accuse him of assault in the space of 48 hours.

Every day he is President is just another celebration of victory, a verification of the greatest political event of all time.

Whatever happens, he already won, the only thing that is to be decided is the extent of the victory.

And whatever happens, Trump is only the messenger, only the expression of an idea, the synthesis of a political and intellectual movement. Even if he ended up being impeached, you cannot impeach an idea. The people are roused, the genie is out of the bottle, the cat is out of the bag. This war has only just begun.

>taboola ad at the bottom of the screen telling me to date an arab girl

Halp

Pence is the leaker

Who sang for pence?

Pence-Bush 2016-2020
woooooooooo!

>How we entertain ourselves
Reminds me of Hitler honestly

Flynn didnt leak anything. Our alphabet agencies however are leaking like Ashley Judd's bloody pussy.

Sounds like all Bess needs is a good, strong dicking.

I need to know right now.

Is there any reason to be genuinely concerned?

Pasta is already stale. I hope for your sake you're a bot.

What a shit life she has. Why isn't she here shitposting with us?

Always keep your eyes open

Saving this as anti-shill bait.

It was probably Brennan, Obama's Director of the CIA. He was the one going to the committee hearings saying that Russians may have influenced the elections through propaganda.

If they are willing to coopt and create new terms in order to create strawmen, what are they likely to generate next? The new meme seems to be some or another nonsense about deep state which was already a "conspiracy theory".

A lot of people seem to be eating it up like the morons they are.

reince priebus is the leaker

No.

The best part is that they will investigate then show that while Flynn did nothing illegal, here is a list of names of the traitors that were wiretapping trumps calls before obama left office and leaking to the media.

All this investigation will do is out the dirty fucks from obamas admin. If Dems were smart they'd back off this before too many of them get outed but no one every really claimed they were smart.

This is the solution to every bitchy woman ever though

I've met those Bushes, they get to parade around like Houston royalty
But HW being so pathetic in his wheel chair makes up for it somewhat

>fuck millionaires
Im sure she'd hate to be one of them

Not really
>but seriously we acnt let this man get the nuclear codes

Its something for democrats to REEEEE at more though which were all sick of

What are they leaking?

Charlotte a cute

Disgusting

10/10

no more so than usual. We knew that there were going to be casualties in the fight against the Deep State. They were willing to kill Seth Rich, after all.

>Republican congressman/governor photographed with Republican president

STOP THE PRESSES

I think annoyed should be the better term.

WE'LL KEEP FIGHTING
AND WE'LL WIN

I feel like Bess is depressed.

>comic sans
please no

Well said
It's why I always laughed at the media trying to take him down, they clearly naively thought it all stops with Trump
The movement never stops

REMINDER: I'M STILL BAKING. DON'T BAKE, FAGGOTS.

I'd tell her the whole time how fucked her life is and drink her sweet tears while going in deep.

Awooooooooooo!

She's married and giving a casual glance, she doesn't talk about her husband, which leads me to believe that she desperately needs rough sex.

No idea. We'd ask her for nudes; she probably has kinda perky boobs with small nipples, if I had to guess.

Unlikely. Though I think he's epitaxy surprised by just how treasonous the Obama appointees in government are. He's a true believer and this is a massive redpill he's taking.

Not really him though

I want to take Bess to church and have a good discussion afterwards.

Sensitive conversations between Trumps staff and world leaders.

Yes. Let's how how this develops overnight.

Still waiting on response from the White House.

I would simply be cautious. People seem to lose sight of the objectives far to easy for some reason. I don't know what would cause concern that was already not known before.

1) The MSM/establishment groups (for want of a better term) will do anything and everything to obstruct the Trump administration and have been since he announced he was running.

This is attack #1000 of what will be countless more.

2) We will be getting rid of more people or losing them for one reason or another. There is no legitimate cause for concern.

3) Congressional republicans have not made statements to the effect that they intend to do much of anything in the way of investigation or actions.

tldr: No, nothing has changed on a broader scale.

These people lead our country.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2KZaD7hFSM

WE NEED HER OUT, SHE IS UTTERLY INCOMPETENT. STUPIDITY WILL END US.