Antifa need to be labeled a terrorist organization

I live in Austin, Texas. The AntiFa crowd here (shown in this image) are getting out of control. Furthermore, in my opinion, the police are doing nothing about it. Here is a chilling post written by the local "Red Guards."

redguardsaustin.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/towards-an-antifa-of-a-new-type/

In the post, they openly advocate attacking "fascists" on sight and even suggest shooting people. Additionally, they imply that someone should destroy a local music venue for hosting a "Nazi" metal band. The band aren't even Nazis, by the way.

They also actively threaten people just for supporting President Trump. I have personally been threatened by the ATx antifa just for wearing Trump clothes. I would be lying if I said I still wear them when I am out walking, and could be followed home.

These groups are undermining the core of American values by openly, and often successfully, suppressing free speech. We need to report them to federal authorities en mass, which seems appropriate since many of these organizations cross state lines. At the very least, posts, such as the one I supplied, need to be made viral so that the mainstream can pressure the police in liberal cities to not allow leftist gangs to suppress free expression. I have been keeping an eye on my local Antifa gangs, and I am frankly disturbed by the mild responses from the local police. These individuals are now directly and openly inciting violence, which is NOT protected speech under US law.

I think it would be wise to start a twitter hashtag or some other viral campaign to provide evidence of the violent and intimidating actions of AntiFa. This needs to move out of Sup Forums shitposting and into the mainstream. Thanks for reading, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/319571-cruz-strip-citizenship-from-americans-who-join-terrorist-groups
youtube.com/watch?v=EUWOqr_AJvI
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/officially-declare-antifa-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=ZskXIVgIkEE
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your an American.
If they threaten you shoot them.

Nobody cares about America/

I'm not so worried about on the spot confrontations as much as I am cowardly attacks, such as a molotov through the window, or being stabbed unexpectedly.

No on cares about Canada.

I think you had a typo bro.

Last time I saw antifa art on Sup Forums , it seemed like they were all hardcore gays.

Saw this comment today concerning an Austin metal show that took place last night & Antifa.

>allahu akbar

You're in the states man, and even more, you're in fucking TEXAS.

Get a fucking gun.
The very second they do anything threatening
>BOOM
Guarantee they never do anything stupid like that again after getting hit with buckshot.

If they live even.

>Double barrel
>have it made into a bear claw
>hand held 12ga ass kicker.

Man fuck these antifa pussies.
Wish this shit would happen here.

I too live in Austin. We should infiltrate and gather evidence for apd to press charges against them.

Is it worth the potential jail time. Even if you are found innocent you may spend months until you get judged.

I mean yea, it's hilarious in the moment, but I think it is clear that they are ramping up for violence. Additionally I am less concerned with their protest activity and am more concerned with their witch hunts. They target individuals with flyers that list all of their personal details. I don't think they will attack people at a protest. I do think that they could start ambushing people when they are isolated and no one expects it. What happens when they aren't punching "Nazis," but are instead stabbing them? To me it seems obvious that they are becoming more willing to commit violence. They're like jackals, they won't attack from the front, they'll wait until someone is isolated.

>tfw you cannot possibly be cucked any harder than this

Lol, get fucked bitch boi

fpbp

Again, I am not concerned about on the streets self defense. They are actively compiling the identities of Trump supporters etc. They take close ups of people's faces and threaten them. I am concerned about the possibility of ambushes. Maybe I'm being unreasonable, but I have friends that have been called by their full names by strangers on the street and told that they are fascists, just because they wear MAGA hats.

shutup filthy american nigger dog!

Dude, Antifa are a fucking joke

Don't worry about them. Just look up Antifa fight videos, and they are always getting beat up lol.

One of my favorites
>California
>some Antifa is yelling at white supremists walking by about how they got their asses kicked
>one of the white guys comically puts his arms up in the air and goes "AAAHHH" and runs at him
>Antifa starts running yelling "COPS COPS!"

shut up nigger go back to Quebec and suck Muslim cock

Who cares about SPLC? We need the FBI to label them terrorists.

>rest in peas

Do you know anything about texas mate?

Castle doctrine, stand your ground, all that good shit.

Take care of shit yourself and you won't have to become a pussy waiting to be saved.

Holy shit you guys are pissy. Are you afraid the islamophobia bill won't pass?

nope you will walk in texas if it is self defense

>first nigger in space

>your dad

lmao they got wrecked by some metal heads

I remember during the election some "professional" antifa types were planning a revolution...by throwing some smoke bombs in a building in washington DC, literally highschool prank tier

Meanwhile right wingers have been forming militias and training since the 90's

The hard left punched a "fascist" in the head and they use it as some massive victory

The hard right forced the federal government to stand down at gunpoint on the bundy ranch

whoop de doo. communists dressing up like red inverted KKK standing around doing nothing. if you support those white nationalist fags playing roleplay, you support these pinko fags too

lol stay scared.

We ANTIFAs have Putin on our side.

Wtf I hate Russia now

My friend, Texas. The most conservative state there is.

Threatened at your home? Instant justification in killing them.

Attacked in public? Get your CCW and use it.

Sounds like you better get on it, before you get caught without something to save your life.

Are you being stupid on purpose?

Can you guys explain the self defense laws in Texas to me? I don't know much because I am a Britbong.

>I have personally been threatened by the ATx antifa just for wearing Trump clothes
also, what kind of loser wears a political affiliation on their clothing? wtf?

their time is coming. I think they let all this shit go on until the public was ready to drop the hammer on these shit heads.

>an individual could have their U.S. citizenship revoked if they pledge allegiance to, work for or serve in the military of a group or government designated as a foreign terrorist organization; commit treason against or try to overthrow the U.S. government, or provide material support to a terrorist group.

sorry too lazy to archive

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/319571-cruz-strip-citizenship-from-americans-who-join-terrorist-groups

Self-defence is part of private defence, the doctrine in English law that one can act in ways that would otherwise be illegal to prevent injury to oneself or others, or to prevent crime more generally [1]– one has the same right to act to protect others as to protect oneself.

>not understanding even the most basic of ideas

>being that english

>dying slowly

>in TX

Arm yourself. If attacked, then shoot them. Look, I know you wanna avoid confrontations but this is the only way to stick up for your rights.

>they should be a terrorist org

No. Think long term. The more these people physically attack Trump supporters, the better we look.

I wear everything Trump, including the limited edition MAGA butt plug.

It's really easy.

If someone threatens you, takes your property, attacks you/your friends/family, you are allowed to shoot and kill them.

Just can't be an idiot about it. Proof man, gotta have the proof.

>dead men can't tell their side of the story

you can pretty much shoot anyone trying to commit a violent crime on you or someone else or if theyre trying to break into your car/home

Holy fuck that band you're talking about is fucking terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUWOqr_AJvI

thats cool that your dad was in space. I didnt know that they needed slaves to help clean the space station.

>lmao they got wrecked by some metal heads

When did that happen? Link?

Metalheads are really starting to hate Antifa, by the way.

Same. I've been wanting to start an anti-protester, anti-antifa street gang since the hours and days of planned chaos following Trump's swearing in.

this one guy in texas killed a swat member for doing a no knock raid and got off the hook

>Marduk is a Nazi band

lolwat
Antifa are complete and utter retards and they will only cause more to come to us. If Piers fucking Morgan is sympathetic to us now then imagine people already leaning right or center.

Is that so? Because if so, I'm sorry Russia but I don't want to be friends any more.

Those are just pro Russian retards

Ever wonder why the westboro baptist church never actually picketed Jeff Hanneman's funeral?

>the guitarist of slayer
Because they would get their shit pushed in.

>implying you even know who OJ Simpson is.

No.

You'll get infiltrated by the feds and either tossed in prison or cucked into oblivion. If you're actually successful, you'll get the boot by the police because the cops will fear once you take out the Commies, you're next.

Antifa is a fucking gnat. The police hate them, the general public hate them, and all they do is drive sympathy for us. Let them. Think long term.

I understand that things are different but in England we have the right to defend ourselves but the use of deadly force requires a lot of maneuvering around if you aren't going to be charged with manslaughter. I wish I had the right to use deadly force if someone were threatening me on my property but If strict parameters aren't met I will still be arrested and charged for manslaughter.

Your dad is OJ Simpson?

Says the joke country

Because they are

They'll be labeled a grease stain once they're trampled underfoot.

Probably because the guy wears a Iron cross

That's the best thing about Texas.
They don't take no shit.

Someone stole your tv and you know where they are?
Grab your gun and go get it back.
>Yes, that's perfectly legal

A prostitute actually got away with killing someone for not paying her because of that technicality.

Its about time Metalheads uncucked themselves. They've been acting like the hardcore punk faggots for too long now.

Why are those cowards hiding their faces? Don't they know they are tracked to their homes by the surveilance anyway?

I'm a communist and I hate those clowns. I joined their group on facebook once and quit after a day because they're so fucking retarded. Truly gulag worthy individuals.

hah, i saw this post today because a normally leftist HC vocalist i follow on twitter was making fun of BLM and antifa for taking shots at Marduk. surprised this made it here

(it was the singer from Nomads for anyone who knows who that is)

Didn't know texas was full of pussies.

Street gangs are for niggers. I'm talking gathering Intel and evidence so they go to pound me in the ass prison for conspiracy, terrorism, rioting etc.

Antifa defends liberty.

Right, I've considered that too. I just have a strong urge to beat the fuck out of these people - although much less the protestors than those in the antifa crowd. The real cats to take down would be those funding these types of groups though.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/officially-declare-antifa-terrorist-organization

Get the fuck in here and sign it.

BLASPHEMER!

Never going to happen. In the mean time enjoy getting bashed.

Only Austin, San Antonio and parts of Dallas are full of pussies. Everywhere else are hardcore Texans who will kick the shit out of some Antifa thug on sight

youtube.com/watch?v=ZskXIVgIkEE

this album isn't as cool as it was when i was 16 but it still isn't bad

why not protest actual nazi black metal bands, its not like they don't exist

>implications being implied
I dont care if your dad was orange julius sampsonite at least im not black.

Nobody in Antifa even in my Midwest branch attacks randoms. Ever. Unless you are a documented neo nazi or racial Supremecist.

However, trump supporters that show up to protests with the intent to escalate a situation deserves every punch they get.

>Austin Redguards
SoCo checking in. I've never seen these faggots and I go out on the reg.

Fucking learn to write nigger.

>SoCo

>I'm a communist
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
I wonder, would reptiles like you understand that you don't have to kill the cow to get some food of it if genetic engineers fixed lactase gene in your genome. Would this planet be this easily cured?

Sorry friend mobile posting. Are you upset that someone called Franco a degenerate today?

You're full of shit. I got my TX carry license last year and you can't shoot anyone if there is no immediate death threat to you or other people

Man,i would break every single one of them in half no problem.except the fatty

I fucking love Texas.
Lone Star State

>tfw I was born in canada and will never be a Texan

Holding a sign that says "Make (anyone) afraid again" while a armed masked mob stands at attention.

This is literally the definition of terrorism, to the letter.

NAZIS WATCH OUT

I'd like to go to one of these riots(that's what they are)

Where do you learn about this?
I'd like to come up to one when I can.

See what you pussies are really about

Nobody cares about the rights of racists except for other racists.

Sawed off shotguns are NFA regulated.

just look up their facebook groups. The Red Guards have chapters across the country.

I'm sorry your black ass managed to steal a phone and somehow learnt to use it.

>trump supporters that show up to protests with the intent to escalate a situation
Where? When? I am yet to see these violent Trump supporters everyone keeps talking about. Anyone got a link?

SPLC is a communist organization.

>Implying you've ever been to the Moon like my Dad has.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

Close to 75K, get in here

Unless you boys have changed your laws and the recent years, I don't think you know what you're talking about.

I remember being able to drop some nig for trying to nig on me or someone else.

You must be young.

The cops know what they're doing, they learned from past mistakes.

Antifa is ensuring even more republican seats in the 2018 election.

If you read the WordPress they say they are armed and ready to increase the body count of any "fascist" that points a gun at a "comrade"

We need this one signed to get an official white house response

Maybe it's just me but I am not intimidated at all by this photo. Not exactly literally shaking here. Looks like the neighborhood kids about to play a game of cops and robbers, except they are adults I think.

>However, trump supporters that show up to protests with the intent to escalate a situation deserves every punch they get.

>freedom of speech, but only for me

god damn you snowflakes irritate me. you're not special. the trump supporters can spout whatever they want just like you. that does not entitle you to harm them physically.

I live in Austin and have to say I've never seen anyone even vaguely act aggressive. The average person around here seems to be born without a spine and the few times someone tried the pathetic passive aggressive tactic that urban dwellers have adopted in lieu of fighting, just my threatening them made them shit themselves.
I'd worry about Austin antifa about as much as I would worry about an invasion from the salvation army.