So General Flynn loved Russia, and he wanted to bomb the fuck out of Iran

How in the hell was that ever going to work out?

It never made any sense. We were never going to pry them apart from each other.

Who is this girl?

Russia would never go to war for Iran.

Also the girl you posted would be 200% OK with removing the Islamic Regime in Iran. She is holding the flag of Iran when it was a US/Israel ally.

my strong persian gf

Your mom

This

Fuck Iran.

Countries that ban usury and money changing financial imperialists are SOOOOO bad. It'd be a shame to let a country continue to thumb their nose at our usurious masters. Hopefully Trump can solve this problem without Flynn!

You mean the flag of Iran when it was a US/Israel puppet?

Those are some huge biceps for a girl. That just might be a trap

Saudi Arabia bans usury

I guess they're cool guys now

Russia wants us to attack iran. It drives up oil prices, Iran buys more weapons from Russia, the USA loses more blood, treasure and standing in the world.

Putin would absolutely love watching the USA self destruct in Iran.

Make Iran Zoroastrian again

this

Well at least they won't be bombed

WE WUZ ZORASTRIANS N SHIEET
But seriously do you honestly believe this to be any more realistically possible than making Egyptians embrace their ancient religion when Iran is over 90% Muslim?

Yes because Iran's national Zoroastrian epic, the Shahnameh, is still revered at large.

Also, the Gathas, attested to Zarathustra, was preserved in the Zendavesta.

There's probably multiple good things out of Saudi Arabia. Doesn't give them right to misbehave. What is your point?

>There's probably multiple good things out of Saudi Arabia

t.Muhammad Al Dearborni

That place deserves to be glassed, and you sympathizers along with it.

>Shahnameh
>Zorastrian epic
>revered at large
I lived in Iran my whole life until a few years ago and I had never heard of this until I saw it mentioned on Sup Forums. My parents didn't know what it was either so I had to do a google search.
I can't help but cringe everytime I see people associate zorastrianism with modern day Iran.
Don't kid yourself

Islam is a cancer
Iran would be far better off if it wasn't led by a zealot imam with an apocalypse theology.

Zoroastrianism is persian. And monotheistic. it could work

>russian and Iran
>allies
eke

Nailed it OP, I was thinking the same thing, can someone explain this shit? It just doesnt add up in my mind

Dearbornis are shia

I agree that's what they deserve as should the abetters in their crimes.

So Russia wouldn't go to Iran, but would over Syria??

Jesus christ. This board knows literally NOTHING about geopolitics/defense policy.

Because it's 2017, stop asking questions shitlord

It's the same as Trump's rhetoric all along

>Beat ISIS
>Allies with Russia
>Allies with Greatest Ally
>Tough on Iran
>Two state solution

Either Trump has no idea what the geopolitical scene is or he wants to remake it in his image.

Maybe it's because you're not technically Persian? My whole family is named after characters from the Shahnameh...

You're quite a fucking idiot.

>Zorastrianism is persian
And Paganism is European, Christianity is Phoenician, etc

Even if you were to replace the government with forced regime change the country is still over 90% Muslim. How would you possibly think making it zorastrian is realistic?

Statue of Rostam in Ramsar, Iran.

Statue of Esfandiyār in Ramsar, Iran. I have more, one in Tehran even.

Statue of Ferdowsi in Ferdowsi Square of Tehran.

A statue of Ferdowsi in Delfan, Iran.

You're not fucking Persian if you've lived in Iran you're whole fucking life and don't know about the Shahnameh.

Go kill yourself, Seyyed.

>you're whole fucking life
your whole fucking life*

Russia would back Iran without a doubt, simply because they don't want to fight a war on their on soil.

The closest parallel for me is still the norse gods, iirc the nazi puppets tried to govern the country as "odinists" but it didn't work out too well for them

Some kurdish subhuman

>not LARPing as my ancestors from over 1000 years ago makes me not technically Persian
No one even calls themselves Persian in Iran but lol ok buddy.
>My whole family is named after characters from the Shahnameh
>You're quite a fucking idiot
Either you're a LARPer or your family has severe mental problems and brain damage but it's pretty obvious you've never been to Iran.
Yup confirmed autism
>My one post triggered you so much you made 7 posts of pure autism in a row
Do I really need to say anything at all? I think you've proven my point for me. You're either a troll, are racemixed so you have severe identity issues, are a dumb white person who thinks Persia was white, or given your diaspora flag you've probably been raised in the US and have a severe warped view of reality. You didn't grow up in Iran, so the fact you say you're Iranian while making blatantly anti Iranian posts is extremely ironic. I challenge you to go live in Iran for one year to see who the people and country are. You'll probably have a mental breakdown and off yourself by day 2 when you see it's nothing like your imagination. See a therapist desu
>We would be speaking Arabic
We already do. It's heavily fused into Farsi and most Iranians are fluent in Arabic as it's taught in school.
Why does Arabic trigger you so much? I don't really care for it one way or another but you seem extremely prejudicial and racist for seemingly no reason.
If it makes your ego feel any better at least a lot of the Middle East and even Islam itself has heavy influence from Persians and the Persian empires of the past.

I already know who you are, faggot.

Also, my parents were all born in Iran. I am 100% Persian. Maybe after the Revolution people forgot our heritage, but even during the Safavid empire, people read the Shahnameh. Even our Islamic poets like Saadi Shirazi frequently make reference to the Shahnameh.

Go fuck yourself, Seyyed scum. My whole family and all my Iranian friends know of the goddamn Shahnameh.

Don't listen to User tcjHglnW. Most Iranians know of the fucking Shahnameh, except Baloch, Azeri traitors, or Ahwazi Arab shits.

I went to Iran for 2 weeks on vacation and talked to many Iranians about the Shahnameh. Even listened to someone recite it in Shiraz.

I have a feeling I know you, and you are not fucking Persian. Go off yourself.

ITT subhumans argue over who is more subhuman

Irrelevant really.

The lesson here is that you don't lie to assistant emperor Pence, and keep your job.

Fuck off, kike. Your people literally wouldn't exist if it weren't for Cyrus the Great's compassion. Your Torah calls him a "Messiah".

The Shahnameh is as important as Divan-e Hafiz in our culture, you idiot. Maybe the current regime has swept it under the rug, but even during the Safavid Empire, everyone knew about it.

>should I listen to someone who vacationed for 2 weeks or someone who's lived there their whole life
Really makes me think
>my parents were all born in Iran
>but I wasn't
Kek
>Maybe after the revolution people forgot our heritage
Try after the Islamic conquests

Nigga Persia was muzzie as fuck during the Safavid empire. They even imported Arabs when they were remaking Persia shia

You're not Iranian. I think I already know who you are, but you will deny it.

My entire family and many of my friends are named after figures in the Shahnameh. Even during the Safavid Empire, the Shahnameh was popular (look at how much artwork was made for it). Many of our Islamic poets such as Attar and Saadi Shirazi also make reference of the Shahnameh.

You are an idiot. The Shahnameh is as popular as Divan-e Hafez in Iran.

What is your ethnicity?

>impying Russia cares about Iran other than as a trade partner and way to offset Saudi influence in the ME

Dumbass, where do you think most of the artwork for the Shahnameh comes from?

Go fuck yourself, Seyyed scum. You are not Iranian, lying piece of shit.

Disrespecting the Shahnameh is insane. It is is so important to our culture. All of my family members, including my friends, are named after Shahnameh figures. I am not fucking lying.

And they didn't import Arabs, you stupid piece of shit. They imported Caucasus people like Georgians, Pontic Greeks, Circassians, or etc., not fucking Arabs.

I feel I know who you are. Also, be sure you've read this:

There's literally a psyops going on by some "shady" figures against Persian heritage. No fucking joke, people.

The Shahnameh is considered an integral aspect of Iranian culture. I have never met an Iranian in Iran or the USA that didn't fucking know about it.

You've never been to Iran kek. They'd lynch you if you said this shit lmao

Zoroastrianism still exists and is practiced, even Muslim Iranians celebrate its major holidays and are familiar with its folklore, Egyptian paganism is long dead.

In the beginning of the IRI Revolution, most mullahs were even against reading Sufi poetry, but that didn't make people forget them. Most educated Iranians in Shiraz or Tehran know of the Shahnameh, so it didn't just disappear.

That's why Iran has significant brain drain, but to say after Islam we forgot our Pre-Islamic culture is a lie. Look at those statues I gave, and I am not lying when I say most Iranians are named after figures from the Shahnameh: Sohrab, Fereydun (know many people named this), Khosrau, Kaveh, etc.

Even during the Safavid Empire, the Shahnameh was popular. Just look at all of the artwork of the Shahnameh that comes from Safavid era.

>m-muh ancient culture
Kek Iranians have muzzie culture Ahmed
>they didn't import Arabs
>calls the other guy a seyyed
That's how Seyyed's exist in Iran. The Safavids imported them to help solidify shia Islam
>Zorastrianism still exists and is practiced
By what 1-2% of the population?
>Muslim Iranians celebrate its major holidays and are familiar with its folklore
Because Islam borrowed a shit ton of things from zorastrianism. It's basically a ripoff of Zorastrianism and Christianity
And Muslims in Syria, Egypt, etc have Persian influence due to being part of the Persian empire

I know you, faggot. You're that cuck that converted to Islam to marry that Seyyed Iranian.

You poke your head in every thread undermining Iran's pre-Islamic heritage will bullshit.

I wish I could kill you, seriously. I know you are going to deny this.

>will bullshit
with bullshit*

The Shahnameh is an important an aspect of our culture and it is still relevant. Keep denying it faggot.

One day Iranians will rise up and kill traitors like you.

How do I get an Iranian qt, guys?

I believe you bro. I think your posts are pretty interesting and I'm glad to hear that older Persian culture is still surviving.

To the OP topic, I think Russia would have sided with us generally or at least partnered with us if Trump had really removed sanctions and worked with Russia in Syria. But I'm glad they are pushed towards Iran, I really hope we don't keep instigating them and I hope we don't go to another war. We need to just pull out and let them figure it out on their own. I almost wish Iran did have nukes just as a deterrent so we stay away.

>You're that cuck that convert to Islam to marry that Seyyed Iranian
Kek I hate muzzies but you seem schizophrenic if you're so paranoid I'm some user you talked to in the past

If you just want an Iranian for the skin color or looks then you can find a westernized diaspora in LA who will act like any other white girl.
If you want an Iranian for the traditionalism and virginity you'll have to convert to Islam.
>I'm glad to hear that older Persian culture is still surviving.
It's dead in Iran desu but kind of alive amongst diaspora larpers in the west I guess?
If you're going to believe a diaspora who's never been to Iran over people who have lived there their entire lives then I don't know what to tell you.

The IRI was bad to BOTH our Sufi and Zoroastrian heritage. Hafiz, Saadi, Rumi, etc. -- they were all banned during the beginning of the Revolution -- no joke. The mullahs also vandalized our pre-Islamic monuments and stopped teaching the Shahnameh in schools.

However, before then, during the Safavid and Pahlavi empires, the Shahnameh was revered. In general, most Iranian upper and middle class kept copies.

Iran was a civilization that thrived on classism. The lower class Iranians are worse than Arabs. It just so happens they got power during the IRI.

I was intending to refer to this guy:
Go kill yourself, faggot. You don't know shit about my culture. The IRI was a mistake, and I think you were the one that converted to Islam for that Seyyed bitch. She is not Iranian, and my culture transcends Islam.

I swear, we will kill people like you and your wife, and we will revive our glorious culture. The IRI was a mistake, and I hope you die in the most painful and gruesome way imaginable. I would keep you alive in the cellar and drink your tears.

Russia and Iran are only allies because they both oppose the US.
A destroyed Iran is not necessarily bad for Russia as it increases energy pricesas long as the US does not try and turn it pro US .

I already told you I've lived in Iran my entire life unlike you, and no I am not a seyyed but that would be pretty cool if I was.
>we will kill people like you
Who is "we"? You're not Iranian if you weren't born or have never lived in Iran.
>our glorious culture
WE WUZ SASSANIANS N SHIEEET
>my culture
You western born diaspora larpers? Lol
>revive
You can't revive what's already long dead

I respect both our Pre-Islamic and Post-Islamic culture faggot, but the IRI was a disgrace to BOTH. Saadi, Hafez, Rumi, they were all banned in the beginning of the Revolution, no joke. The Shahnameh was also denigrated.

Even during the Safavid Empire, like I've told you, the Shahnameh was revered. I don't know a single Iranian that isn't aware of the goddamn Shahnameh.

>You can't revive what's already long dead
This is why I know you're not Iranian. Even Shia HAD a lot of Zoroastrian influence. Just look up Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi and Mulla Sadra and how much Zoroastrian symbology they tied into their Shia philosophy.

The IRI was anti-Iranian.

kike

This board is full of idealistic lumping proles without the merest semblance of objectivity or even critical thinking for that matter. They choose delusions they like over bitter truths

Trump just stated that he changed his position on the two state solution and appointed his jewish son in law to moderate the issue (it's not like kikes aren't biased towards Israel at all _Sarcasm_)

He's not going to bring about peace

there is only 1 Trump and an entire military-industrial complex (to use the words of a former US president)

Think of the bad decisions Germany made, both in WW1 and WW2

Shit gets more complicated when you consider flying nukes and biological WMDs (eg plagues)

Draining the swamp might not go down so smoothly, there's shit that could clog you know?

How the fuck did you not hear of the Shahnahmeh it's the most famous piece of work out of Iran. Its what the Quran is to arabs or Beowulf is to scandis. It's the reason the Persian language remains virtually unchanged in 1000 years. I'm named after a character in the Shahnahmeh so are many many iranian. Perhaps you're Azeri or Kurdish or something?.

Yeah, he's scum. It's impossible to have a discussion with him.

France is our oldest and greatest ally, Fuck Israel.

they would have backed out of syria if the us got serious

This

Oy vey good goy !

You guys are fucking retarded

Russia is not going over to burn it's relationship with the most powerful country in the middle east. Nearly every other country is in the US/Isreal's pocket. Iran is the ace hidden in Russia's sleeve.

>powerful ally
>lots of oil
>access to indian ocean
>government with total control over people
>young population with western desires/influence

Fuck off. Everything I say is backed by evidence. The IRI almost bull-dowzed Persepolis until some Iranians pushed them away (look up the bastard Sadegh Khalkhali) and destroyed Sassanian ruins of Shushtar, and the mullahs banned reading Saadi, Hafez, and other Sufi poets. They also changed the curriculum of schools to no longer mention the Shahnameh.

The IRI are anti-Iranian.

>the most famous piece of work out of Iran
Obviously not
>the Persian language remains virtually unchanged in 1000 years
Is that why it's 25% the same as Arabic?
>I'm named after a character in Shahnameh
>diaspora flag
Oh ok everything makes sense now

25% is nothing and can easily be removed.

I am tired of you, piece of shit. I know you were lying to me since you have that same condescending attitude and images.

Go away. You are not Iranian and never will be.

>he doesnt know shahname
even non persians know this... I plagirized it and got caught

During the beginning of the IRI, they tried to prevent the celebration of our Pre-Islamic holidays like Nowruz, Yalda, Mehregan, and more. You stupid IRI supporter cunt.

I swear, I would gladly choke you to death. You are a bigger traitor than any diaspora. You most likely come from poor trash from South Iran like that Khalkhali piece of shit.

>Believing the fake religion reports from the Regime

The UK is our greatest Ally and our Dad, France is just the oldest

By force and banning Islam via death

This. Israel will soon be a massive oven anyways so their opinions won't matter at all.

>You are not Iranian
Says the guy who wasn't born in nor has ever lived in Iran. Lol
Maybe because you went to school in the US where you learn about ancient histories of all peoples?
None of that is celebrated today except for Eid Noruz
>anything I don't like is a conspiracy theory and fake