HE

>HE

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/comment/11367272/Climategate-the-sequel-How-we-are-STILL-being-tricked-with-flawed-data-on-global-warming.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WILL

Egg that fucking house

KANGZ

>IS

>Science is real?
Is there an argument against that ?

>FINISHED

The Pedophile Acceptance Movement is making progress I see

HAS

NOT

>no human is illegal
And yet you'd almost certainly call the cops if Paco and his familia tried to squat in your garage.

>So lets import a bunch of third world Muslims until we have to hire private security to feel safe.

>Science is real.
>Except the science that proves negroids are genetically predisposed to violence and they make up the lion's share of violent crimes in civilized nations.

What did they mean by this?

CLIMATE CHANGE ISN'T REAL WAKE UP SHEEPLE

science is real unless you lie about it

telegraph.co.uk/comment/11367272/Climategate-the-sequel-How-we-are-STILL-being-tricked-with-flawed-data-on-global-warming.html

Bunch of virtue signaling women live in that house I'm sure.

>SCIENCE is Real
>3 demonstrably unscientific statements present on sign
I'll leave it to you to determine which 3 those are

It almost worked.

>science is real!
>except when it goes against our PC narrative

>No human is illegal.
>Not even the murderers, rapists, and child molesters.

What. Did. They. Mean. By. This?

Please continue memeing this. I know these people personally and this would be hilarious

NO

DIVIDE

US

Virtue signaling so hard planes try to land on their street.

The sign really says "this house is a gun free zone"

Rob my shit up senpai the sign

>ILLEGAL is Real

STYLE

Someone found Paper's house?

oh thanks goodness they stated science was real

>LOVE IS LOVE
What the fuck does this even mean?

Plants are plants
Book is book
Misery is misery

Yet I bet there's no niggers, muslims, latinos, chinks living in that neighborhood.

it means let gays butt fuck each other, they act like this shit is illegal

Love Trumps Hate. You fascist.

As part of my faith, I practice ritual cannibalism on people with stupid lawn signs.

i need this sign so i can lure idiots into my house and torture them whiile keeping their eyes taped open and making them watch a movie edited together on repeat about: islamic terror attacks, islamic honor killings, episodes of rocket power, women being wrong, black people statistics followed by police footage of their niggardry, the ten commandments with charleton heston, and episodes of bill nye backwards.

"In our community" I'm sure their neighbors are thrilled about this person assuming to speak for all of them with their shitty yard sign

No! Send homeless people there. Tell them they're giving out free stuff.

the natural world is real, and the micro phenomenon which we constantly try to explain with human understanding is real. but we are wrong constantly about a lot of it, and it takes hundreds to thousands of years to "prove" something scientifically, and every once in awhile nature says "fuck you" and does something contrary making you re-evaluate everything you thought to be true.

Let me translate that sign for you.
Black Lives Matter: YAY NIGGER RIOTS
We fear no faith: YAY MUDSLIMES
Women's rights are human rights: YAY FEMINISTS
No human is illegal: YAY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
Science is real: GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL AND IS GOING TO KILL EVERYBODY
Love is love: YAY FAGS

There's one of these faggot signs near where I live except it says "in this house we believe." I Might tape "Hitler did nothing wrong" over the lower part.

>no human is illegal

Great, this looks like a nice place to squat.

HE

If they are so set on "Science is Real", I'm curious to know their stance on interdemographic IQ differences.

THIS

Where did you get the glasses from 'They Live' ?

>episodes of rocket power

NO HOMO, BRO

I like how their living room looks like it's on fire.

>Rocket power

>Science is Real
>Compatible with all that other shit

>being anti-global warming makes you anti-science
>believing in science that there's only two genders make you a sexist bigot anti-trans.

HE

If that guy was my neighbor I would get a Nazi flag and walk out in ss gear every morning to get the news

AINT MY BOY

Based jap bantz

Wow money really does make people retarded.