Hey all italian bros out there

My grandfather on my mother's side was an italian immigrant, my great grandmother on my father's side was also an italian immigrant.

Throughout my childhood I was exposed to a lot of italian culture. I was basically raised on pasta and I was often given wine even as a child. My grandfathers parents who are still alive are as stereotypically italian as you can get, they make their own wine from grapes they grow and have nice italian furniture wrapped in plastic that you're not allowed to sit on.

So I want to know if other italians would accept me if I moved to italy. I feel my country is a sinking ship culturally and I just want to go to a place where my kids can have a people and be free of leftism. I figured my ancestral homeland would be a good place.

My only other options would be Germany or Britain heritage wise, but those places look to be going the way of America...

So Italian bro's out there, would you accept me as italian?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian-American_neighborhoods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Move to an italian enclave in the states.
Europe is trash now, after the migrant invasion.

The situation is not any better in italy, just in the rural areas people tend to be based but you will never find a good job there.

Are you of south or north italian ancestry?

>ruh roh the big q

My grandfather is from Emilia Romagna

Don't know about my great grandmother though, I know that they family I have in italy there are blondes.

>they make their own wine from grapes they grow and have nice italian furniture wrapped in plastic that you're not allowed to sit on.

I think all meds do the wine thing.We also do the furniture shit too

Answering your question,I think they will see you just as another American whos crazy with muh heritage.No offense bro but heritage diaspora seem kinda weird

Not the OP but my family is from Borgo Val di Taro. They came over in 1920.

Fuck no they wouldn't

Sorry to give it to you rough but the would never see you as anything other than a foreigner, just like me.

Well fuck me then, I don't have anywhere else to go.

What if my pasta is good enough, I can make some really kick as pasta.

>I was often given wine even as a child
kek sounds like something my grandparents would do, you could definitely pass as someone from a older generation.
Personally I suggest to go on a trip and visit some town on the Apennines, avoid big cities like Rome (you'll be disappointed, a lot) and the islands.

italy is shit tier country , i wanna leave this failed country

>We also do the furniture shit too
I never saw the plastic furniture thing anywhere

Emilia Romagna is really the most cucked region in Italy, there are tons of romanian gypos, nigs and arabs.
Commies and antifa everywhere...
You better relocate in some rural village in veneto or lombardy

My ancestors were disgruntled Genoese separatists, mad as fuck that Garibaldi helped ruin both Uruguay and Italy

I think the better advice I can give you is to not try too hard to be smth you're not familiar with,Thats where the weirdness from diaspora guys come from

Just be authentic and modest and let them accept you slowly
Not sure what you mean about plastic

I meant a furniture that is used mostly like a decoration where you're not allowed to sit except special cases like weddings,guests etc

>ancestral homeland would be a good place.
What?

I saw that at my friend's house like 20 years ago, they had a whole living room that nobody was allowed to use, everything covered in transparent plastic (Napoletani).

>My grandfather is from Emilia Romagna
Oh shit man, I have some bad news: you might have commie genes in you.

Okay well good to know, I'll avoid like the plague.

I want to live a simple life in a village somewhere free of dindus and muslims,

Garibaldi the freemasonry puppet faggot, united italy was a mistake

What exactly are you looking for?
If you go to Vanderbilt beach in Florida every day an hour before sunset, between November and April you can play bocce ball with a group of italians on the sand and watch the sun set.

If you want to visit one of the largest italian festivals in the US, visit Clinton Indiana on labor day weekend.

I just don't understand what you're wanting in a place to live?

Here is a list of Italian American communities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian-American_neighborhoods

Forgot to say, there might be a problem with the language barrier, mountaineers tend to speak in dialects, most of them at least, so a visiting trip is the best to be safe and make sure you can manage to move around there on your own. Always bring a GPS device/app with you wherever you go.

>be Italian
>drink wine

Pick one.

>I feel my country is a sinking ship culturally
Joke's on you, we are sinking both culturally and economically!

Come to Sardinia. Sardinians, most ancient european DNA. The true ancient european race.