America needs to apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were war crimes that I have seen many people here justify over the years. I hope that now in 2017 we can all agree that they were war crimes and that they should be apologized for as soon as possible.

It doesn't matter if you think it was justified or not because the fact is that it was a war crime and war crimes should be apologized for regardless of whether or not you think it was the "lesser of two evils". It was a direct targeting of a civilian population, Hiroshima had some military targets but they were not the objective, they were in the East and South East, well outside the blast radius around the targeted point which was in the middle of the city. It instantly killed over a hundred thousand innocent civilians who had no part in any other atrocity or war crime such as Nanking that you may feel the need to deflect to for some reason. Those that survived were inflicted with debilitating injuries that not just affected them but also increased the risk of ailments such cancer for their descendants who are no longer at war with you. Put aside your pride and apologize for what you know were terrible acts, what you know were war crimes.

Also, please note that WW2 was not a black and white, "good" vs "evil" affair, it was a 5 year cluster fuck and all major factions committed atrocities and war crimes such as the bombing of Dresden and the rape of Berlin and they should also be apologized for but that is not the subject of this thread so please don't feel the need to deflect to them or call me a hypocrite.

Now that Trump is the president I think Sup Forums needs to push the US to do this because he is easily manipulated and it is the right thing to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84bWaHnAtqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They should have used them on you instead

start shit get hit. now fuck off before we drop another one

Mexico needs to apologize for the Alamo.

I didn't forget motherfucker.

Please continue to attempt to deflect to random insignificant historical events if it makes you feel less guilty about your nation's war crimes.

If Muslims dropped a nuke on you today Sup Forums and the rest of the world would consider it a terrorist act.

Well.. technically it wasnt a war crime since only a few people knew about the bomb.
Not justifying the need for nukes, but at least it served as an eg for the future and it prevented a full scale invasion.
And Japan was willing to die to the last man

No. Now pls send qt ginger gf.

wtf i love atomic bombs now

Should have been Tokyo

We should nuke Mexico City.

Actually, maybe not, I've heard that cockroaches are very resistant to nuke, so it might not kill any Mexicans.

Fuck you. Japan asked for it.

A FUCKING TRICOLOR

isn't most of their country already here? should just nuke ourselves if Trump fails to balance the taco nigger invasion out.

nobody care super mario opinion

Are you not saying your civilians "asked for it" when your MILITARY attacked Muslims in the Middle East? Targeting civilians with a WMD is a war crime.

The atomic bombs were nothing compared to the degeneracy and wrath created by the Irish.

Apologize for being Irish first.

>you must apologize
>hiroshima
>you must apologize hiroshima
>You must apologize, Hiroshima.

Hiroshima's a good city, it dindu nuffin'.

you spud fuckers have ZERO opinion about that shit. go eat a potato paddy and fuck off

I'm sorry we didn't bomb another city full of those nip bastards.

We helped their country become the least shitty one in all of east Asia, denbts have been paid.

the japanese government should apologize to its people for not surrendering sooner.

I apologize

They were warned in advance to evacuate the city, which was destroyed for its manufacturing capacity, not civilian population.

But more importantly, fuck you, and fuck the nips. Don't start fights you aren't prepared to finish.

>Alamo

>insignificant historical events

I'm so fucking triggered right now

not anymore desu

doubles confirm
they'll have to apologize for fukushima too

looks just like your flag man

Who like who but you were always the one caring about Mario, Nintendoland.

No

holy fuck the americans in this thread are scum

Read all of this. Carefully.

They gotta pay for what they did to Davy Crockett.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

paper tiger

The last crew member of the Enola Gay only died 2 years ago, this is modern history. I'm sorry about your ruined fucking fort but no one cares really, this is a current matter.

Right? It's a fucking disgrace. They cry tears when a couple of Muslims crash a plane into a building but they have zero empathy for the victims of their relatively recent atrocities.

This copy pasta should be banned. Noone cares about your fucking fee fees

irish should apologize for being ungrateful to brits

Japan is the second largest economy in Asia though

>imposing today's standards on yesterday

garbage tier bait.

no.

I think it's even now because burgers are preventing the Chinese from nuking them again

Tokyo had already been firebombed to hell.

This isn't a copy-pasta, I wrote something similar to this last summer in London. I've emigrated after the Brexit vote to Ireland after I got a passport. A new president is in the oval office so I think it's time to bring it up again. I'm disgusted Obama didn't apologize.

Sage
>cowardly sneak attack
>gets nuked
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

>I'm sorry about your ruined fucking fort but no one cares really

I REALLY CARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER

>Feeling sorry for a nation and people who better than you in every way

Japan easily shit's on Ireland in ever imaginable way and is much closer ally with the U.S than Ireland could ever dream. Feel sorry for them all you want but they are much much better off than you and are regarded much higher than you by the U.S.

Japan should be feeling sorry for you Patrick.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki lead to the creation of a Japan whose #1 export is cute anime girls.

If anything they should be thanking us.

You idiots do realize the bombings during the war (i.e. Tokyo firebombing) were far worse, right?

Fuck off.

Whenever someone on Sup Forums brings up Hiroshima, why is it always someone from some little bitch nation that didn't do ducking anything in World War II except play a victim?

You faggots are always from the Netherlands or Ireland or some other nowhere.

No one from Japan ever brings it up. Hell, I can't remember seeing any French anons or German ones making these threads; so even the important EU countries don't waste fucking breath on this communist faggotry.

You don't get to judge the actions of the people who defined your very existence as it is now.

Go suck a dick or starve on potatoes you don't have

Ireland guy is fucking dumb but the Alamo is actually pretty underwhelming

Sage
Will you newfags please quit even responding to low quality b8

You are right, they were war crimes. I apologize. Happy now?

even nipps will admit that the nuking needed to happen, if japan continued and america invaded the mainland the civilian casualty's would have been in the Millions. kys you fucking potato nigger

You seem to be forgetting that the way the Japanese economy ran back then was mom and pop shops and civilian craftsmen bringing their goods to the factories. The entire civilian market was directly fueling Japans war capacity

youtube.com/watch?v=84bWaHnAtqM

The only jap flags you see here are larping english teachers though

Have the slants apologized for Bataan, Nanking, or Pearl Harbor yet?

No?

Then fuck em, two bombs weren't enough.

I like these types of faggots try to paint Hiroshima and Nagasaki as ALL THE US's faults because it happened under Democrats.
If these 2 Nukings and the Japanese camps were done under Republican rule, it would be the Filthy Republicans's fault and not America's.

I care about the fort too user.

Ireland must apologies for the potato famine, you green jolly fucks ruined the soil where those precious potatoes live. Not going after your lucky charms this time Ian.

Good for you. Soldiers die in war, don't invade Mexico next time.

I'm British actually, I'm just not retarded so moved after my country decided to commit suicide in voting for Brexit. I thankfully have an Irish grandparent so was able to get a passport. And we were in the war before you cunt.

>mfw a potato says us needs to say sorry for saving themselves and possibly the rest of the world by nuking a warmongering japan

On the contrary, we need to go nuclear on the next generation of kamikaze fanatics.

This. Japan shaped the fuck up and became bro tier.

As for Ireland, St Patty did all that work driving the snakes out of Ireland and you fucking flying communist faggots had to go and invite them all right back in and suck their fucking dicks and give them rusty trombones.

Can't you use this logic for justifying the genocide (or at least terrorist attacks on) of any race?

I don't see any reason for their new generation of Japs to suffer or be elf accountable to the actions of their ancestors.

I shouldn't have to pay reparations to nignogs who chimp out and rob grocery stores and get shot by police who are then fired for racism just because some other white and Jewish guys owned slaves 150 years ago, so why should I expect an apology from some Japanese high school student for some Shit some Nip put my grandfather through 60 years ago who he probably isn't even related to?

>If Muslims dropped a nuke on you today Sup Forums and the rest of the world would consider it a terrorist act.
and instead of demanding an apology, we'd being exterminating their kind off the face of the Earth. Japan couldn't do that to us, so they ended their qualms and moved on.

To anyone trying to say it wasn't a war crime, the US was a party to-
>Convention for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armies in the Field. Geneva, 27 July 1929.

>Art. 6. Mobile medical formations, that is to say, those which are intended to accompany
armies in the field, and the fixed establishments of the medical service shall be respected and
protected by the belligerents.

They knew they'd be blowing up hospitals and they did it anyway.

Apolgise for Darwin first sushinigger.

Your country rolled over for the Nazis after 2 days and then willingly helped them arrest and ship out all of your Jews.

You're lucky we didn't just occupy you.

We give the Frogs shit for not being prepared for the blitz, but at least the French put up some sort of fight and had a serious resistance that got recognition from Patton.

Nah, I didn't drop shit, and I don't apologize for shit I didn't do. The imperial Japanese were a bunch of cunts anyway, fuck em'. Fuck off, potatonigger.

Hey I'm not calling it karma...

Never going to happen.

Yo I'm the only actual Irish person here right now and we don't get a say in any of that shit.
Fucking IRA tried to join Hitler at one point the dipshits

>apologizing for fighting back

Google total war faggot

So? What does being Irish have to do with it? I'm British and moved here so I'm sorry about all the "potato nigger" shit in the thread but this needed to be said. The American's here just can't defend this so they deflect or lash out.

Your welcome for us coming to help you out.

>I'm British

Oh cool, when are you going to apologize for Dresden?

>Fucking IRA tried to join Hitler at one point the dipshits
Based Irishmen.

Japan won't apologize for all the war crimes it inflicted on the Chinese/Koreans/POWs etc, and the US won't apologize for nuking them.

It was a war, all sides committed atrocities, and besides it was ages go. Who gives a shit?

Google 'British war crimes' are you going to apologize for all of those?

You are a retard.

Fuck off. Hiroshima and Nagaski was no different than Harris. But you're such a cuck I bet you think he was a war criminal too.

Japan could have surrendered earlier, they didn't.

They didn't even surrender after Hiroshima. Japan suffered because of its recalcitrant military government.

They should have fucking bombed Pearl Harbor in a cowardly attack.

I thought Obama already did that...

should NOT that is.

I honestly think we should drop two more on the same cities just to show we're still numero uno.

My father once told me if you played with the devil you'll go to hell, and if you played with America hell will come to you.

>browse Sup Forums
>check out Sup Forums
>this is the first thread I see
its like pottery

of course murica does not need to apologize for the nukes and doing so would be a display of cuckoldry and weakness

never

War crimes such as the bombing of Dresden and the rape of Berlin and they should also be apologized for but that is not the subject of this thread so please don't feel the need to deflect to them because you can't defend your atrocities.

Go back to your pub, you're drunk.

Obama wanted to give an official apology for Hiroshima, sounded out the Japanese government about it, and was told to fuck off and not be an enormous cuck.

If It didn't happen under Obama, it certainly wont happen under Trump

Saudi Arabia poster is the best poster

It's the standard reaction to Brits mate.
The best question is who the fuck cares?
Nearly everyone involved is dead or has one foot in the coffin.
Unless you wanna dig up Truman and punch him in his ghost dick you've got no purpose

>Go for stereotypes of the poster's flag

Not even Irish btw.

>Deflect to random other shit
>Be a scumbag

Yup, American's being true to form in this thread. No class, no empathy or remorse. It's sad really.

Had to stop the Japs from the war crimes they were committing.

Fuck those yellow slopes. They would've done the same to us if they had the ability to. It's called WAR. They should be thanking us for not turning their shitty island into a nuclear wasteland.

>don't invade Mexico

Do you know where the Alamo is?