I Was Beaten Because I’m Gay And I Blame Trump

archive.is/CpYUd

---

The co-owner of a popular drag queen restaurant chain claims he was punched in the face because he’s gay.

Mark Zschiesche, who co-owns the Lips Drag Queen Showplace restaurants, claims he was walking in the North Park neighborhood of San Diego, California when he was attacked by a passerby, CBS 8 reported. Zschiesche, 54, recounted the alleged incident, which he said took place shortly after 2 a.m. on Sunday not far from the San Diego location of Lips, in an emotional Facebook video.

“Look at my face,” Zschiesche, who lives in New York full time, says in the video, which can be viewed below. “Somebody beat me because I am gay, and I blame [President Donald] Trump and all those who support him!”

Speaking to The Huffington Post, Zschiesche said his alleged assailant called him a “faggot” before attacking him. “It all happened so fast, I wouldn’t even really be able to point the person out,” he said. Noting that he’d never been attacked because of his sexuality before, he added, “I’m fortunate enough to have lived a good portion of my life in New York. When you live in New York, you just feel like you can walk [anywhere] and you won’t have a problem. I guess we all have to be a little more alert now when we go out.”

Although Zschiesche said his Trump claims in his Facebook video were “a little dramatic,” he believes the country’s divisive political climate is having an influence in how the LGBTQ community is perceived. “I just feel that, ever since the campaign, that there’s just this hatred brewing,” he told HuffPost. “This isn’t about me; this is about all of us.”

The alleged attack left Zschiesche bruised and bloodied, but he said did not require medical treatment.

The San Diego Police Department confirmed to HuffPost that Zschiesche did file a police report. Meanwhile, officers told CBS 8 that they are investigating the incident, and that an assailant had not been caught.

>Odds are that he was punched by a mexican.

Mestizos tend to hate gays.

Maybe you should blame your own choices in life. Like being gay.

Perhaps then you wouldn't have been raped.

Exhibit A right here.

And have no problem in showing their disgust.

>gay
>choice

I don't expect civility of the uncivilized.

It is a choice. Only animals have no control (choice) over their impulses.

t. hopeless christcuck

maybe turn the other cheek sometime sweetie?

The day I meet a non-miserable gay guy I'll change my opinion of it.

Srly, can't you really see that there is something awfully wrong in homosexuals?

You just seem a bit focused on it.

>punched by a spic

found the problem

DEPORT SPICS

Trump is objectively pro lgbt

Good bye liberals

I have to deal with four faggots at work. That gave some inside.

nobody cares faggot

stop crying

Maybe it's because they're niggers stuck in Argentina? That sounds horrible

It is tho faggot

He was probably soliciting buggery from the wrong person.

SAGE

>I couldn't recognize the guy
>I don't need medical attention

>Hey AIDS carrier watcha doin?

When do you remember choosing to be straight?

bump

Nazi detected.

How is it not a choice? Attraction may not be a choice but acting on the impulse is.

Fuck you for trying to hide behind a faith you do not understand.

evolution and natural selection you nigger

i live literally 5 min from this place in north park. what do?

Maybe he was just punched in the face because he was being a fag at the time and not just because he is gay.

See what I did there?

This guy knows... He was so gay he used to do the anal with all the guys. But now he's married and happy!

That's a non-sequitor. Explain when you made a conscious choice to be heterosexual.

>Hey faggi, whatcha doin?

I didn't make a choice to be normal, it just happened

Hey rabbi

look at all the plebbitors faggots you triggered, this board has been infected with newfags, we need pol harbor 2 now