Why did Trump choose such a bumbling retard for his press secretary?

Why did Trump choose such a bumbling retard for his press secretary?

Shill

Trump values taste in Eva waifus over most other qualifications for Press Secretary.

>Why did Trump choose such a bumbling retard for his press secretary?
Hey, give her a break. Melissa is doing a fine job speaking on behalf of the White House.

To wear out the Jewish Supremacy types. It drives them nuts.

Reince Priebus did, not Trump!

Because Alex Jones was too busy.

melissia mccarthy is fine. US is now a joke.

I don't get it either. The man exudes nervous energy. Before he begins talking he already seems flustered. He constantly jumbles words and stutters. He also talks in a whiny and unsure sounding high pitched voice.

Elaborate distraction.

this was a mistake

a male model tier guy would be harder to mock

I think you're watching the wrong guy.

We should invoke Kek to get yhe trump admin to draft Chuck Todd.

When the president asks a muthafucka to do something, that muthfucka doesn't refuse.

because he chose a bumbling retard for everything.

if he was a retard you wouldn't be upset.
you're pathetically stupid, you know that? it's why you suck at your job.

>abhorrent post

Get raked.

Maybe Rex Murphy would be a good replacement for Spicer.

Except I don't think the pres corps would understand him. He's polysyllabic.

why are you such a faggot op?

I am a huge Trump supporter and I think spicer is an idiot. I dont really care though. At least Hillary isn't president.

In the words of Sayed Hassan Nasrallah two days ago :

"there is an idiot running the White House who likes to show off his idiotic behavior, and that is a relief to us."

Cant say he is wrong.

It should be Ann Coulter.
Donald needs to push these fucks harder.

Trump is a Jewish Supremacy type.

Where have you been?

His own kids rejected Christ.

This

Who would want the job of trying to explain Trump's agenda to the MSM? His boss is the Chaos President, the media are hungry wolves, and he's caught between the two, knowing that if he says even one wrong word, not only is he fucked, so is the entire country.

I don't know what Spicer did to cross Trump, but his job is punishment for something.

Are you retarded ? Trump cant be more kosher.

So much butthurt, say hi to David Brock for me, you shills.

Because it's hard to make bullshit excuses for a pathetic excuse that is our current POTUS

Being a fucking weaboo is a start

I have no idea. Spicer is a retard. I've begun to realise Trump is surrounded by yes men, just like he was when he worked in Trump Tower.

We all make mistakes, OP.

Spicer for president

Hi CTR.

Sup shareblue.
FPBP

Should have been Hurricane Katrina

Fwiw i'm not. I'm a classical liberal. Tump is a left wing republican as far as im concerned. I made a lot of money betting on him to win, so i like him for that.

But he IS surrounded by yes men. They fall over themselves to prove their loyalty to him publically, and thats why we see Spicer, Conway and Stephen Miller coming out with pure nonsense. The will say anything to stay in his favour.

I like Mad Dog and Bannon. Trump probably cant actually read, i suspect he may be over his head.

>Trump probably cant actually read, i suspect he may be over his head.

Trump probably cant actually read, i suspect he may be in over his head.

>Spicer was born in Barrington, Rhode Island,[11] the son of Kathryn (née Grossman)
hmmmmmmm

I'm from Rhode Island, we all have attitudes according to people outside New England, probably where Sean gets it from.

CHUCK "IBN KEK" TODD FOR PRESS SECRETARY TO REPLACE DUNDERFUCK SPICER.

Interesting. Are you circumcised?

Trump is a bumbling retard. What the fuck did you expect? He's a caricature of a GOP leader who isn't even a Republican

It should have been Alex Jones

that smith guy was awesome

need sauce user

not an argument

I think he's great. He corrects and puts these smug reporters in their place. Stay in your own lane, leaf.

let's see how much of an idiot he thinks he is when we target his ass and kill him.

Everyone knows that the people that choose Misato are just contrarians looking for attention

I fucking hate him. He's napoleon dynamyte in a tie for fuck sake.

I think hes great too.

always the leaf

I actually hate this guy and his way of speaking. Trump shouldve just hired Ivanka to do it and put on a heavy accent.

CHUCK "IBN KEK" TODD FOR PRESS SECRETARY TO REPLACE DUNDERFUCK SPICER.

2 birds, one stone.

Not him, but that might be from Angel Cop. That's the only anime I can think of with an antisemitic plot that involves destroying Japan. The first part of it is pretty great, gets kind of generic toward the end.