With all due respect, but I don't accept any woman who is not a virgin calling herself traditionalist...

With all due respect, but I don't accept any woman who is not a virgin calling herself traditionalist. She may be politically conservative, for sure, but no way she's old school like my grandma was.

Sick of single mothers and women who've had their "hearts broken" (bad boy pumped and dumped). I'm not gonna lick nobody's wounds. Unless a woman is a virgin or only had sex with the man she married, I can't accept her as an equal and worthy human being.

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2299543/pg1
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=91864
returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
exministries.com/color-of-blood-women-carry-the-dna-of-every-man-they-sleep-with/
hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
darionardi.com/BulletinArt9.html
kon.org/urc/v9/atchley.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/
psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you a virgin?

No.

Enjoy masturbating to anime for the rest of your life

You simply arent going to find any girls who are virgins who are between 16-21 these days. The brainwashing and social programming is too strong and honestly its not their fault.

Its almost expected a 17yr old girl will fuck some stupid guy because she thinks she needs to these days. But if a girl wakes up to it all and calls herself traditionalist thats fine by me.

You simply arent going to find an attractive pure virgin right wing waifu

I watched these girls talk.
It's slow and stale but I give them the respect for doing it.
Lauren's a dude btw.

so then why have that as a standard for your woman. if they are your equal, why are they held to a separate standard?

PORTUGESE DOUBLE STANDARD HAVIN ASS FAGGOT BTFO

go suck some trans cock you merican fag

Fuck you Australia I'm hanging out with one right now, and I'm phone posting

who is the qt on the left?

One of the Pettibone sisters I believe.

I want to tongue Pettibones anus

agree OP

Because women carry the DNA of every man they've ever slept with, and that is combined and transmitted into whatever child they have in the future, that child will possess a portion of all the men a slut has banged. This results in Autism, down syndrome, learning disabilities and physical handicaps.

They are held to a separate standard for the same reason nature gave women a hymen.

Even the most "traditionalist" woman alive today, is literally nothing compared to women just 80 years ago.

Partner count correlates inversely with physical attractiveness in women. You can find virgins even in their late 20s in the US, who are extremely attractive and traditionally minded. I know a literal model, whom many here would recognize by name, who's in her late 20s and is a virgin. I also know another model who is 23 and is a virgin.

I agree, we need to stop enabling whores. I'd sooner die alone than date a non-virgin.

Is there anything more useless than a Portuguese faggot cuck?

I agree it sucks the vast majority of us will never find good conservative wives with traditional values. However I think 100% of our efforts should be United to completely stopping the Islamic invasion of our countries. Trying to tackle more than one issue right now is certain suicide.

Is she your sister?

kys fag

If you don't go for virgins, you are a cuck, sucking up the sloppy seconds (more like sloppy 100ths) from a nigger.

sounds like you want to hook up with your grandma

that shit about the DNA is patently false. The picture is good though

Idk if I agree with any scientific study. But I never understood why people.think being a single mom is a good thing. Shows like teen mom really tried to make single motherhood to be a okay.

NO HYMeN NO DiaMond

I'm a virgin woman man, I'm not for single mothers.

it's going to be so funny in a few years when Lauren, if she is still relevant. settles down and marries a Jew or black

The hilarious thing is if you actually married a mudslime, you'd probably get a virgin girl. Not only that she would be domesticated, and well behaved, and you could beat her and she'd ever complain.

Well, first of all males and females aren't equal, sexually speaking. I dislike male promiscuity, but it isn't nearly as consequential, or objectively horrible as female promiscuity. Similarly, male virginity isn't inherently as valuable as female virginity.

While studies on male sexuality have varied (Whereas female equivalents have remained fairly consistent), it can be argued that one of the biggest drawbacks to male promiscuity is that it "spoils" women. That being said, we're not working with a blank slate, so I'm not going to condemn a man for pumping and dumping some whore or serial monogamist, then demanding a virgin.

I love this tactic, though. The OP's virginity has absolutely no bearing on the point he's making, yet in any thread of this nature someone will inevitably come in and go through one of the two following arguments:

>Oh, you're not a virgin? How dare you apply a standard to someone that you don't live up to yourself!

>Oh, you're a virgin? Lol, you're a beta loser and you need to get laid so you can realize that sex isn't a big deal!!

no shit
was popping 13 year olds cherries at 14

these guys are delusional

collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2299543/pg1

message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=91864

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

exministries.com/color-of-blood-women-carry-the-dna-of-every-man-they-sleep-with/

>Unless a woman is a virgin or only had sex with the man she married, I can't accept her as an equal and worthy human being.

Incel confirmed

Because we aren't Australians, We aren't abo blooded freaks like you.

Australian women are far worse then any other type of women in the Anglo-sphere.

dem eyebrow arcs doe

Trump is for the above photo

You people wont accept ANYONE will you? Anyone who actually tries to speak about this shit and do some good will just get criticized by you. At least they're trying.

Esentially sluts are solely responsible for every autist, every down syndromed kid, every OCD, Bipolar, Schizophrenic on this planet. If you have any genetic medical problems at all, it's undoubtedly because your mother was a whore.

>lauren
>virgin
lol she got BLACKED

Whoredom/Sexual Liberaltion is from cultural marxism.

These women are cultural marxists.

If a woman can successfully shake that conditioning then good for her.
I won't hold their past against them, but if they still hold to beliefs
of cultural marxism (even if they outwardly oppose it) then they are
still gross whores.

if i was in america it wouldnt have changed shit
i still would have pressured them into sex

Have some more data, user.

hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
Male and female infidelity correlated with previous sexual partner count. Data from National Opinion Research Center’s General Social Survey 2010 compiled into graphs.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

darionardi.com/BulletinArt9.html
Info on estrogen, testosterone, vasopressin, and oxytocin

kon.org/urc/v9/atchley.html
Males with less sexual partners perceived as better by females

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/

psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners

Trudeau is the biggest cuck ever and this proves it.

No leader in history can ever top his cuck game. Not even Sweden importing all of those migrants can compete with him.

Why can't Australians type with capital letters?

There's dna in every cell in your body you retarded burger. If a dog farts near you you're going to carry some particles of that dna in your system for years.

>Australian women are far worse then any other type of women in the Anglo-sphere.
Umm

Finland isn't an Anglo country, also your picture just proved it.

Im not at a keyboard candy ass

Oy vey, have sex goyim there are no repercussions....

Oh... Oy... Uh... DOG FARTS IN ELEVATORS ARE DNA TOO. OY FUCKING GEVALT!

>Unless a woman is a virgin or only had sex with the man she married, I can't accept her as an equal and worthy human being.

Are you really this bothered by them having sex dude? Let me guess you think it's totally cool for guys to have sex before they're married, but for some stupid reason you can't hold women to the same standards

I used to date a black chick (1/3rd, not full black) who was a total SJW, I actually found out that she refuses to stand up for the pledge. I used to get pissy whenever anybody mentioned nazis. But I've changed. I started thinking about things. I realized I wasn't happy, not because I needed the state to accommodate me, but rather because I was being depraved of values. People can change.

Thanks user, I will use this

so if i have busted raw dog multiple times in like 40 girls does it mean my genes are passed on even if they didnt get preggers?

You made a mistake dating a nigger

>Autistic memes for Normie teens

The girl on the far right is part Indian and Jewish.

Why are conservative females so much hotter than libtards?

Yep, it's permanently in them forever. And whatever child they have in the future, will possess a portion of your genes.

Just like Evalion..

>Nice

Basically Sup Forums's thought process. Lmao Sup Forums BTFO

The pic forgot to mention the false reality that "Chad" gets all the girls, when the reality is that people tend to date people withing their leagues

>2017
>believing women who say they are virgins

Likkin axe woundz da best senpai

not sure if srs

Thats some pretty impressive mental gymnastics there

>You are still wrong though

Because they're different you stupid cunt.

I just posted a mountain of sources. Where are your sources?

I feel similar, though I've fucked a bunch of people too so I can't complain.

Just looking back at all the cute innocent girls I blew off who literally didn't know how to give a blowjob at age 18 makes me really sad. I blame pop culture and the 'don't date a virgin they get clingy' meme. And myself.

I agree, OP. Unfortunately, you're just going to get a bunch of virgin-shaming from nu-Sup Forums. They're insecure because they're all dating used up old whores who probably fucked a dozen Chads

If only you knew how grams got down. She was a dirty whore.

the highschool human biology curriculum

This. I've dumped three girls so far when I found out they were used goods. Their reaction is always "b-but I'm pure now" and tbqh it kinda pisses me off more, since it's like they think their actions have no consequences.

You ought to know that in every cell in your body there is dna, and that if someone else's cells somehow end up in your body such as because of a blood transfusion that isn't going to change you genes for better or for worse. Saying that women have male dna in their bodies in intentionally misleading, everyone has dna from other people in their body, people are constantly shedding particles of skin and you're inhaling them without noticing it.

Additionally, every baby can only get his genes from one mother and one father, even if 2000 niggers cum inside a pregnant woman 1 minute after she gets impregnated that isn't going to change how the kid turns out. There are so many good arguments against sexual promiscuity that there's no need to lower yourself to this level you lying fucking kike.

That is one of the dumbest fucking things i have ever seen on pol

Evalion is pure, not for Indo-Jew fap.

Dog farts do not effect the result of offspring silly jew!

Where' number 20?

I see you're at a loss, please don't waste my time.

fake, if that was true paternity DNA tests wouldnt work retard

Why is it always an Aussie?

the girl (the dude/girl/zee) is a dude
but, I don't judge you... the white trannies are good lays :D

Basically as a 26 y.o., my advice is settle for less if you know it's decent.

You'll be happier, and if not you can still break up like you though about before.

>mfw she regularly makes "reaction images" with her fat ugly face

we need a purge and we need it soon

>Sources
>Another article on that source is about food and chakras

OK

Eaten

I know, when sub-humans openly post their faces on public sites without shame, you know we haven't been doing our job.

underrated last minute twist

why do this

i should totally believe internet studies over 2 years of human biology and reproductive study

get back to me when they change the text books

>if they are your equal
But that's wrong
If you've ever worked with women, you'll see that, even supposing intellectual equality, they'll never be expected to help lift anything heavier than a chair

>traditionalist
>conservative
As if those terms meant shit these days... Just call them classic liberals.

All smells ARE particulate. You smell some doo doo? You are LITERALLY inhaling microscopic chunks of feces. Or whatever else. I wish I was kidding.

Text books also say columbus was the first to discover america, that the civil war was fought over slavery, and that whites were the only ones to own slaves.

>Get back to me when you're not a slave to mainstream media and basic public school "education"

Your granny was probably ducked before marriage as well, Sunny
She just didn't talk about it

Same here lol. The look in their eyes when they realize that not all men fall for their bullshit is priceless. Nice to see these whores face the consequences for their actions for once in their lives. The nerve of these whores...expecting me to stay with them when they've let other men fuck them and cum inside them....lol

I know that much, food is also comprised of DNA.
But what the kike is suggesting is that if you eat a banana, you will give birth to a banana. His logic is flawed.

australian text books dont say anything about columbus. dont compare the shit show that is k12 with australian primary and secondary education

the mistake is thinking that your grandma didnt get pumped and dumped to faggot. all women everywhere are whores.

t. /r9k/

But it does kinda have a bearing on the point he's making, because if he isn't a virgin and he isn't married then he's contributing to women not being virgins, thus meaning fewer virgins for the rest of us.