Cops is the most red-pilled show on tv

>After a long hard day at work you sit down with you family and laugh at all the fucking degenerates getting there ass handed to them by our loyal police force

Cops has been running since 1989 and is still running today, a fact due to how popular it is to the average Amerifat.

The show usually starts with the driving police officer giving a speech about how he became a cop, or he drops redpills about how the black and Mexican areas have high crime rates and the whites don't give to much problems.

The episode moves on showing dindu nothin's, spics, and white trash fucking around and then getting a face full of concrete when they're thrown on the ground for resisting arrest.

This is literally the most red-pilled thing on tv.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2013/03/cops-slammed-for-portraying-blacks-as-criminals/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Serve_and_Protect
cops4444444.chatango.com/
castamp.com/live/cops4choo
youtube.com/watch?v=cKPbCC4U6vY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

agreed i've been watching this since i'm 5 the first redpill i guess

COPS, Tucker Carlson and American Pickers are the only reason I use my cable service.

the white people that do end up on this show are basically niggers anyways

Live PD > COPS

>Forgetting this old house

this was and is still my favourite show in television. They have an Australian version of it on Netflix and it's strange to see how differently they treat the perpetrators.

where's user with the cops stream?

>cops
>the most redpilled
>changed its target audience in the 2000's to show LESS black crime to make it appear as if whites commit an equal amount or more crime than blacks
>filled with domestic disputes now
>used to be full of hardcore shootouts, car chases, fights
>has to be padded with he said she said arguments

REEEEE where has fox 10's police chase streams

I second this
you can't use the "watch cops with pol" image like this

Only time it was "whites" was redneck trailer trash, and wiggers with their nigger homeboys

It's un-American to not watch COPS.

My friends and I invented a little game where when an episode of cops starts, we start a timer which runs until a minority suspect is shown. We call this the, "TTMS" or Time To Minority Suspect. Some episodes have a TTMS as little as 1 or 2 minutes!

Cops does not even show 1/3rd of what Patrol Officers actually see on duty.

Some of them can be interesting tho
>old woman and another women were drunk as shit having an argument
>older women decided to stab the other with a knife in the shoulder
I kek'd at the officer slowly walking this 80 year old woman through her flawed logic on why it isn't ok to stab someone because she talked shit to the woman's son and didn't like how the argument was in her favor

These. Can anyone run a stream?

>only time it was
you mean thats exactly what it is now since 2000s
>jim stole my mower and sold it to this guy to buy meth
>white people
vs
>street battlegrounds
>niggers flipping cars in the air
>6 cops to hold down 1 drugged nigger who is still squirming loose and breaks 3 car windows

>changed its target audience in the 2000's to show LESS black crime to make it appear as if whites commit an equal amount or more crime than blacks

This. That's my only quarrel with it though, and I still enjoy it.

There used to be a 24/7 stream, I fucking miss that.

Its also about cops being faggots like sending out female cops to pose as prostitutes.

Or my favorite one when they had some cops post up on the corner posing as drug dealers and when some guy bought a gram of weed off them they slammed him when he wasnt even looking. MURICA FUCK YEA

if they did it would just be a show about arresting black people with some white drug addicts here and there

The only shitty thing is they don't show how many niggers and spics that actually get arrested on purpose

It would show the extent of sexual/psychical/homicides involving children and just how crazy women really are.

Best and only REALITY TV show. Cops shows how drug users and dealers are for the most part shameful losers and desperate individuals in sharp contrast to the "glorious gilded gangsters" that movies and music push.

Brief explosive action followed by sad, sad stories for the most part. 11/10 fuckin love me some cops.

I would love to go for a ridealong with the cops sometime, but I don't feel I have a good excuse and don't want to be "that guy".

>involving children
honestly I probably couldn't handle watching that
I have a really low tolerance for seeing kids mistreated or piece of shit parents

I'LL STREAM COPS IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES

BEAR WITH ME AND BUMP THIS THREAD

I fucking love watching Cops. It turned a lefty jew girl that I knew into a racist lol

he was the shit

Cops is not red pilled at all. The producer over represented whites beyond what's statistically accurate in terms of crime.

wnd.com/2013/03/cops-slammed-for-portraying-blacks-as-criminals/

He admits to it.

Mid 90s cops was goat

>cops-slammed-for-portraying-blacks-as-criminals/
black people do a really good job of this themselves desu

I am already involved in a case involving 32 girls; being that were being used as prostitutes, aged six to seventeen. We also have found twelve of them murdered. I hate it being a father myself, but the girls trust me. So, I am co-lead investigator now. It has turned into an International case now involving 20 Countries.

We make the rookies do the ride-alongs.

Agreed. UK versions, Australia versions, Canadian versions, even the fucking Indian versions keep me glued to my TV when I'm home. So much better than fucking *celebrities* *acting* and movies. So much better. I regret not joining the police.

Holy shit.

Incidentally, do you know if many cops are on Sup Forums? Is the FBI/CIA meme true? Also what's your opinion on the Fraternal Order of Police?

Favorite COPS moment: Guy with joint behind his ear, telling the cop he's never smoked marijuana before. Cop reaches over, pulls joint out from behind his ear, and the guy is like "Well god damn."

>I regret not joining the police.
trust me you're better off

>my first redpill
this fpbp

damn man idk how anybody could do that and not snap. I hope you catch the fucks involved

I remember the first time he was on cops as a cop. He was answering some drugs dealers phone and setting up deals while sorting out stolen good at the guys house.

are there really police that dress that sexy in europe?

There are plenty of LE on Sup Forums. There are 1.1mil LEO's in the US alone. NSA is monitoring more than anyone. I like FoP. I am a FoP member.

Our version was only on during the 90s. Called 'To Serve And Protect' Followed RCMP mainly in Alberta. Was all calm standard issue days, no niggers, just busting people with drugs on them or domestic disputes.

Jail is better

>South Carolina
>Charleston

Will keep an eye out for news coming outta there! God speed CopBro

I probably am, but of all the things I could have been in my life and will probably never be, riot cop is the biggest regret I have.

Florida cops best Cops.

Agreed. Cops is the best show to ever grace television. I haven't been able to watch Cops in a while because I've been quite busy, but I used to come home from work, crack open a couple beers, turn on Cops while I open up Sup Forums and start to watch niggers get BTFO. Best show hand down on television. I'm surprised leftists haven't tried to shut it down over "racism"

>a fact due to how popular it is to the average Amerifat
kek most of us love our law enforcement. I'm glad we do

Fucking liar,bits on Netflix and it's called Under Arrest

Yes, I got that image from a *police outfits in your country* thread here on Sup Forums

We have arrested 40 involved with the case. They are all spics.

It is being kept out of the news purposely, not that anyone would trust MSM these days, anyways.

I really like watching cops. Really gives you some insight into how people will lie to save their own ass.

Cop: Have you been drinking tonight ?
Perp: No
Cop: How much have you had to drink tonight?
Perp: None
Cop: How many drinks have you had ?
Perp: I had one drink
Cop: How many ?
Perp: I had a six pack, but that was hours ago.
Cop: Hours ago ?
Perp: Well I did have one or two for the road.

I have mad respect for law enforcement for the BS they have to endure. Everyone lies to them and they have to figure out the truth.

OK IM BACK I HOPE I DONT GET B&
castamp. com /live/ cops4choo
cops4444444. chatango. com/

>They are all spics
not surprising. I'm in Miami and any form of organized crime, whether it be drugs or human trafficking is usually from an Islander or spic

Always fun to watch people getting busted for street-dealing drugs.
All the real OGs have moved onto the internet.

slammed for portraying blacks as criminals?
someone is suggesting they aren't?

its the REAL Reality Show.

>Indoctrination/propaganda
There is no escaping it.

Lapd life on the beat

Kek. This is exactly how it always goes. It's so pathetic seeing how badly they attempt to lie

or when they consent to a search for no real reason and the officer finds a crack pipe

like...why??
its mind-blowing

Ah, I haven' heard of this show will check it out

But yes, the show I mentioned was on during the 90s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Serve_and_Protect

>castamp. com /live/ cops4choo cops4444444. chatango. com/

...Can you retype that url buddy?

wew that guy was really optimistic

>yfw some high up jew complained that they showed a disproportionate amount of black crime on Cops
>demanded that they show disproportionately more white crime instead
>they already were

Ya, Netflix got a hold of it, renamed and relaunched it. It's very amusing. I have seen every episode so far. Can't wait for next season. It's still the same as you said just updated.

That image is shopped, ill try to find the original

cops4444444.chatango.com/
castamp.com/live/cops4choo

Real image before shoop

Ah yes I see. Weird they don't just release them all. Episodes are 20 years old. Oh well, keeps the past fresh in a way. Also brings back memories seeing the 90s in all its glory. I miss it.

Even though breaking the law is breaking the law, consenting to searches triggers me.

Watched one episode where they talk this 50 something black man to let them search the house because someone with pot said he bought it there. Well, the house was PACKED with weed, it was everywhere and he probably died in jail. Maybe he was fucked anyways, but damn he made it happen sooner.

Now that's white. I believe we may have definitely located /ourguy/.

I'm a poor leaf, but i want to communiate with you my southern neighboors.

Please provide.

Other option would be Hansen, for olds time sakes.

I cannot watch 10 minutes of COPS without seeing an absolute violation of basic reasoning.
The fact that these guys keep their jobs after this gets published is laughable.

>google how to get started on the dark net markets

>random phone calls a couple days after that immediately hang up

I'M JUST RESEARCHING IT

Watching it right now my man.

It started off as narcotics and fugitives raids State-wide on illegals around the State and we plan executed the raids, while the media and public was focused on ICE deports out West. We found the girls as a side-note really and that lead has to the huge investigation now. We found 23 of the girls in one location and that sparked a huge, but low-key State-wide investigation. One thing lead to the other interviewing and getting the girls care. Now, we know there was a child sex trafficking and child sex rings happening right under our noses. It just went International within the last 24 hours. The girls are all either non-Hispanic White or Hispanic White. We have not found any other races involved.

what happened to your whole "50% of crime is niggers" comment, in which you would have to realize that yes, an EQUAL amount of crime (50%) would be white crime?

>>Forgetting this old house
fuk those elite faggots with $10 mil to spend on a barn, and turn it into an alternative mansion. You actually watch that krap?

cops and other shows like it, like hour and a half things about random-ass murders of white chicks in suburban areas

those did it for me at an early age. Dad would put something on a channel that was actiony but not too bad, and fall asleep, and then something like this would play afterwards

Comfy.zone always has a stream up. Just ask how to find it in the chat there

>what happened to your whole "50% of crime is niggers" comment,

I didn't say that, you may have me confused with someone else.

I feel like it's making a come back. I've started watching it a lot lately, again. Shit is always on somewhere. I fucking love it.

>American Cuckolds

Never.

The first seasons of cops are so different to modern seasons of cops.
The cops actually cared and tried to help their communities nowadays its off to jail.

how come get people are able to get filmed?

I want to be this guy so much

this, it was truly the best

how do you know they keep their jobs

I bet a lot of the people who consented to searches bitched about how they were targeted by police and how unfair it was for the rest of their lives too

like theres a point you MAY be better off allowing him to search, but now when its just a question and they don't even have probable cause for anything

Haha, that's the best part.

I have an uncle that's a cop and he says that COPS is 100% real, and he sees exactly that shit every goddamn day. They also really do fuck with the criminals like on super troopers, hamming them on to their bullshit story, trying to see how far they are willing to take it.

They won't do all that on COPS on camera, but it's a good way to get a good laugh and pass the time, I'd assume.

Nigger, Spic, White, Asian, Jew in that order.

It actually tears me up that I won't know this feel.

I'll make more money as a lawyer, but I'll probably never feel that level of satisfaction.

The show 'The first 48' is actually WAY BETTER than cops because its always a murder and 90% are blacks. There is no way to fluff the murder rates with whites because its too rare. In baltimore, NOLA, and chicago the cops just bag and tag many blacks every single day. So much content. Its usally a drug related murder. One guy got killed for $10 worth of weed.

Does Sweden or Germany have a version? Do they just suck the dicks of the black and muslim perpetrators?

Campus PD is really fun too, watching a bunch of college normies get BTFO

Cathartic as fuck

Wait, there is an Indian version?

Yeah i've been watching it since 1994
it was my first ever redpill

member the Xfiles episode where they were on Cops?

youtube.com/watch?v=cKPbCC4U6vY

It's comfy