40% approval rating and falling

>40% approval rating and falling
>the lowest ever recorded for a new president
>Muslim ban is widely unpopular, with nationwide protests, and courts have blocked it repeatedly
>Fired an Attorney General for not agreeing with him, something that hasn't happened since Nixon
>Kellyanne Conway busted by Ethics Committee for shilling Trump's daughter's clothing line
>Michael Flynn forced to resign for illegally colluding with Russia and lying about it
>Trump and Pence knew about this and lied about it, so they're on the chopping block too

Can you say "disaster?"

THESE POLLS ARE RIGHT I'M SURE

YEAH CANT TRUST THOSE POLLS THEY SHOWED HILLARY WITH A +3% MARGIN NATIONWIDE TOTALLY DIDNT HAPPEN

>5% chance of winning election
>wins election
surely the polls arent fake news

>shareblue in file name

I've been saying that Brock has been running out of money and hiring the absolute bottom of the barrel trash to work for CTR and it looks like I was right. Shouldn't have spent all that donor money on pizza.

>(((polling)))

Yes ok i believe it

Can you say "Trump voters don't give a fuck"?

FAKE (((POLLS)))

OBAMA COME BACK

BREXIT
HILLARY CLINTON
FUK U DUMB SHILL
SURELY THOSE POLLS HAD FACTORED IN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS VOTING I'M SURE!! MSM TELLS THE TRUTH!!!! THEY DONT OVERSAMPLE!!! THERE IS NO BIAS!!!

I honestly can't remember anyone thinking 0bama wasn't a worthless nigger when he got elected.

Fuck polls.

2 events, 1 wrong 1 right both within margin of error.
You know how I know you make minimum wage?

i got to admit..
Kellyanne is a dumb bitch along with DeVos....
It seems that women bring demise to every place they are allowed in.
And trump-sama is not the exception.. Ditch these dumb women and bring back Flynn.

The approval rating is actually at 50+ at the moment.

Are you morons just going to ignore that this halfwit actually left fucking SHAREBLUE in the file name of the image he uploaded? Nice job feeding him his (you)s anyway.

it's funny how most of Sup Forums worships this faggot as if he will do anything without ulterior motive
ffs his first spech was how "america owes hillary blablabla" and just few days before it was "i will put her to jail"

Why don't he use these protests as a excuse to proclaim state of emergency, get emergencial powers and hang his oppositors?

More or less like Hitler did

And? I'm not disputing that I'm disputing the le polls are rigged maymay

you know how i know you suck dick

Kek.

That's true. I blame redditors from the_donald

the polling agencies said Trump would win Ohio by 1 point. He won by 12. Similar happened in most swing states.

so most likely his approval rating is 50% since we all know they like to make it worse than it really is.

He's being respectful. When you win an election you don't scream in their face saying LMAO U LOST MORAN!!! HAHAHAHA SUCK MY FUCKING DICK. You treat them with respect and bs saying they were a tough canidate they're so strong etc etc. If he were to say anything different it would paint a worse image of him than the public already see.

When is the "Hillary for jail" meme going to become a reality I've been edging for a month

in swing states they gave trump a -10 disadvantage, in other states they gave trump a few points to make it look overall closer to the real results.

I would have voted for a wet sack of shit over the cunt if it came down to it. We either ride to glory or burn in hell, there is no in between.

Where'd you get your (((facts)))?

[Citation Needed]

I'm actually curious about this. This exact point came up at work today, me and my assistant were talking about the Flynn resignation and just the sheer number of scandals and missteps that have surrounded Trump through the election, and since he took office. What do you think would actually have to happen to make Trump supporters lose faith in him.

I honestly don't think there's anything. He lies regularly, he makes insane cabinet choices, there's clear ethics violations with his private businesses and his endorsement of his daughter's business, the half dozen or so sexual scandals, the way he communicates with foreign leaders. I mean I could go on, but you get the idea.

The point is that through all this his supporters don't even question him for a second. I just seriously doubt there's anything that would make his supporters think critically about him after everything that's already happened.

Are you guys getting paid overtime or working in shifts now?

I agree OP. No shot he makes it to the end of his term.

Even if he does, Cory Booker or Joe Biden would blow Trump out in an history landslide.

>muslim ban unpopular
>muslim
>unpopular

I believe you're looking for the words "nation" and "popular"

Nope

Once he lowers my federal income tax liability, he's 100% Win

>Muslim ban is widely unpopular
Not even 3 lines in and you're lying