I infiltrated a secret anti-Trump facebook group with over 1000 members

I infiltrated a secret anti-Trump facebook group with over 1000 members.
A few people in it know that I don't belong so it's a matter of time before I get exposed.
What can I do for maximum lulz?

check my 8

post pic related

Screen cap the list of members and post it here

Mods will allow it I swear

Post gore and dead animals?

wrong

if they're planning something secret post it here on Sup Forums

photoshop pictures of their heads into gas chambers with trump pressing the gas button

Spam it with pepes

Find if any of them are illegals and report them to ICE

screencap everybody and figure out a way to threaten them

report to fbi for sedition

Why is it secret, what are they planning?

correction:
b8 them into talking about seditious acts, then report to fbi for sedition

Post names of everyone in the group
Cap legally questionable convos and posts
Send to FBI
??????
PROFIT!

I kind of feel like infiltrating a small facebook group has been the biggest achievement of your life so far. It makes me sad

Get their info and post it here.

this

this:

Tell them that Trump is secretly ordering the construction of a super weapon.

this

Bait them into positing threats against the Emperor or other treasonous talk, screencap it, and report them to the FBI.

Both of these

Post this

all of these

redpill slowly

digits confim

shove the bogpill down their fucking throats. but make sure they get a quick rundown first

they're not planning anything as far as I can tell, just bitching and moaning mostly. The group goes back months, so I'll have to scroll through and see if there was anything illegal discussed around inauguration

kek

I like this, but if I post anything the people who know me will out me and I'll get b&

I capped the names, but so far I don't see anything illegal. There's thousands of posts to sift through though

how to find if a person is illegal? just look through their profile for hints?

Slow and steady, just wait for someone to say something retarded like "Illegal and proud :DDDD"

If there's 1000+ people, eventually someone will out themselves. If posting anything yourself will get you spotted, it's better to stay quiet anyway.

>how to find if a person is illegal? just look through their profile for hints?
create a list of profiles and pastebin. ill have a bot do the hard work.

is there a way you can get one of my bot accounts into the group? I can get all of the hard work done for you quite easily.

become the jew
subvert the group and turn it pro-trump

LARP as a CIA concern troll. Talk about how we have to trust the CIA because they've been right about everything before, they keep us safe etc and now they're trying to remove the elected president because he's a threat to democracy. Just ratchet up the cognitive dissonance and try to make "your" side look as bad as possible.