This is one of the biggest redpills i've ever seen. why hasn't Sup Forums told me about this sooner?

this is one of the biggest redpills i've ever seen. why hasn't Sup Forums told me about this sooner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAykOz1gWi4
youtube.com/watch?v=sSDClxjcR-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rys45B4OhV0
youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you give me the quick rundown before i waste my time watching it?

i don't know who joe rogan is or this jordan guy is, but the topic is on what happened in the USSR and an explanation on the dangers of marxism

>not #911

Why your YouTube player looks different?

I'VE GOT NO STRINGS ON ME
youtube.com/watch?v=iAykOz1gWi4

Can you give us a few interesting thoughts from the podcast so we can decide if we want to watch?

I like Joe Rogan and I'm sure he has tons of interesting guests, but I hardly listen because the length of the podcast makes it a big commitment.

In communist Russia red pills you!

Jordan peterson is a very smart man and you should watch it

This is the most red pilled 3 hours ever and your world view will change after you watch it. Get rid of your strings.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSDClxjcR-4

youtube.com/watch?v=Rys45B4OhV0

He is a U of T involved in an incident wherein stupid SJWs tried to get him fired for not using trigger warnings and not addressing people using their chosen pronouns.

To be honest, I just listened to this podcast three days ago at the recommendation of a friend. Need to clean up your house or something, turn it on and listen as you do your chores. It was a great conversation.

its that dr whos video went viral trying to explain sex/gender to a xee/xir and they just lost their shit and ran away basically, he explains how this all has to do with marxism, how they got this kind of power, also the legitimate threat of marxism.

What do they discuss?

Why do you behead people?

>what is the UFC
>what is fear factor
>what is news radio
>what is the JRE
>what is standup comedy
>what is literally every DMT documentary.

The fuck?

what?

>rothschilds bow to jordan peterson
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>controls U of T with an iron fist
>owns castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (New Petersburg) will be be the first city)
>owns basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Peterson Babies
>said to have 200+ IQ

The explore the connection between speech codes and totalitarianism; they explore what happens when successive generations refuse to deal with opposing ideas and opinions in useful and productive ways; they explore how fake and unhealthy it is to contrive "identities" out of thin air, and live as if that is the only important thing about you (in reference to gender pronouns, foxkin, etc.). They also talked about how propping up your entire life and identity on an "identity" that you made up will cause you to be perpetually unhappy and angry.

Just fucking watch this thing already
Also, SORT

Jordan Peterson is a God

in his defence until I started seeing Rogan memed on here I had no fucking idea who he was. I still don't to be honest

YOURSELF

Less typing. Post rare Petersons pls.

If you are an atheist I think he is someone worth listening to. Changed my perspective on a lot of things.

Now tell me is better to throw criminals in prisons for a lifetime? Do you consider that more humane? We only execute confirmed murderer, terrorist, and drug lords.

In 2016 we only executed 160 prisoners, but if you listened to western media you'ed think it happens everyday here. Funny how you call them fake news but most of you will believe anything they say about us in a heartbeat :)

I understand fear factor and other shows because they're American, and the DMT docs because they're obscure. But not even from podcasts or UFC fights? His podcast was like top 5 in popularity for a long time.

>man tells authorities that his neighbour stole his goat
>neighbour confirmed murderer/terrorist/drug lord
>neighbour executed

Such is life in the Saudi

>IT'S NOT DA JEWS
>JUST A COINCIDENCE GOYS
>ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLIE THEY'RE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE

What's he say? Can you give me a basic gestalt?

>i don't know who joe rogan is
Wut?

Super condensed version is 3 hours.

Non-condensed version 50 hours of lectures.

i don't watch (((TV)))

That's a good point.
I'm probably more Jewed than you for knowing Joe Rogan.

I think it's the method as much as anything. Just shoot them ffs don't get medieval

If you watch the 3 hours you won't regret a second of it. Based on feedback from a lot of people.

Narrow minded thinking. You either a bad shiposter or an actually stupid person. I can't know for sure so I'll treat you as stupid person.

In all governments there is something called criminal law. If someone stole my goat for example and I told the police that person is a drug lord they will ask me for evidence first. If i failed to prove it that person can sue me for the accusation. If it turned out he is an actual drug lord then he will to something people call the court. They can't execute him on the spot. Also wouldn't be better to take my goat, and demand he give me another goat for the damage, rather than killing that person?

Hope you learned something. You can apply this logic to almost every government, and yous even yours.

great podcast

The one with Alex Jones is great too

give me a quick sorting pls

because saudis aren't cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY
watch this, he just released it today

That's a fair point. But, if the asked you would you rather be beheaded fast, and clean, or be hanged by rope. What would you choose?

Post rare Peterson pics.

There is no quick rundown.

The only thing that is stopping you from this pot of gold of ideas is your lack of interest in watching it.

This isn't Alex Jones?? Facebook flags this as fake news, anyway.

0:00:00 - Castro, Trudeau talk.
0:01:40 - Gender Pronoun discussion.
0:09:40 - How did we get to this point where we're repeating these patterns (deadly) like Marxism from the past??

0:14:15 - Why these people tend lean to this thinking (equality of outcome obsession).
0:19:00 - Hypocrisy and Inconsistency of the Left.
0:20:00 - Wage Gap BTFO
0:26:45 - One bit answers to everything (from the Left).
0:30:00 - Joe is dumbfounded by arguments from the Left about gender.
0:34:15 - People who have issues w/ Pronouns are fraction of fraction of Trans-people. (Incoherent claims).
0:35:00 - Story of Wellesley student that became man (for identity) then was denounced by own community. CHAOS.
0:36:40 - Getting caught in the infinite rainbow. Once everyone is marginalized, nobody is left.
0:38:40 - Can't have society unless everyone at least sacrifices a little bit of your individuality.
0:42:50 - SJWs enforcing their thinking aggressively (explained).
0:47:55 - Racial biases in people. Mandatory, unconscious racism training and re-education programs.
0:53:50 - How did we get here (asks Joe)?? (Jordan explains).
0:57:00 - Ideologies (seemingly innocuous) can take you down dangerous roads. (Those I disagree with are enemies).
0:59:00 - How millions perished in Soviet Russia. Posters saying: "Don't forget, it's wrong to eat your children"
1:01:40 - Why do these patterns repeat themselves (asks Joe)? "We like things simple". (who's a friend or enemy).
1:02:25 - Yale cupcake student BTFO....plus Halloween talk.
1:06:45 - Maps of Meaning class...plus how to make people less afraid.
1:09:30 - When did all this start (asks Joe)??
1:10:50 - What exactly is going on with women's studies which is fostering radical revolution (asks Joe)??
1:14:10 - SJWs mentality (resentment for the burden of being).
1:17:30 - The University=ideological factories. Admins conspire to steal future earnings of students. Indentured Servitude
1:20:30 - Ask a professor if they're a Marxist. Gulag Archipelago=required reading.
1:22:20 - Warren Farrell questions income disparity.

I thought everyone who didn't know about Jordan Peterson was willfully ignorant. Glad you found him.

Vete a lavar tus calzones con mierda

1:24:30 - Jordan accused of hate speech.
1:28:25 - Jordan's YouTube presence.
1:31:55 - Radical Left eating its own.
1:34:45 - Are you cynical about the future (asks Joe)??
1:37:40 - Long discussion about online learning and teaching.
1:48:50 - Jordan talks about his consulting experiences and his self-authoring suite.
2:02:00 - Jordan talks about reconciling being a scientist and deeply religious at the same time. (Christ=meta-hero).
2:09:25 - Jordan talks about comic book archetypes and universe.
2:16:10 - Joe asks why Cross-fit or Yoga is used as substitute for Religion (seeking fellowship, discipline, etc).
2:21:00 - Tensions between dogmatic element and spiritual element.
2:26:30 - Ideology is a parasite on religious substructures (J.K. Rowling understood).
2:29:30 - Capitalism isn't the problem, it's Evil. Well, yes, but...(Hurricane Katrina). God is what transcends your knowledge.
2:32:30 - Is the problem the term 'God'?
2:34:15 - Do these stories exists because there is a need for this order? (Yes, how it is we must live. Order, to avoid hell).
2:36:00 - Apocalypse coming? No, it's always here.
2:38:55 - Is frustrating not getting support for Jordan's actions?
2:40:10 - Intelligent != healthy or moral. Story of low I.Q. lady.
2:43:25 - Trying putting yourself in Auschwitz camp guard role. If opportunity presented itself, I'm not doing it.
2:44:40 - Truth no matter what. My language. Not saying your words or being compelled to. Legal talk.
2:47:50 - Closing Questions to Jordan. (SORT YOURSELF OUT, MARSHALL YOUR ARGUMENTS).

THERES THE RUNDOWN

Red pilled as fuck, seriously. Fucking watch it. Some of the topics discussed:

>How lack of culture and tradition creates a vacuum for cultural marxism and communism to enter
>How the Left is imposing thought-crime into our daily lives w/ words
>The psychology behind slow progressions to dictatorships and tyranny
>The archetypes found within Christianity, and how Judeo-Christian culture is the only cure to degeneracy

WATCH. IT. AND. SORT. YOURSELF. OUT.

thank you based tacoman

Todos mis calzones estan limpios y me limpio bien. Alguna otra sugerencia?

Wtf I'm Pete-pilled now

i find pic related to be very relevant to peterson's views on christianity, logos, morality etc

ya, is him.

ay por ya valiste verga wey, que te viste toda esa chingada para ver los tiempos?

They are going to have to rename being red pilled to being Petersoned. That man is a god

Western women are trash and beyond salvation desu senpai

Having some common sense is being redpilled these days?

Why not shot as I suggested? But if we had a choice, it would be a pleasant knockout gas followed by an instantly lethal injection

My normie friend linked this to me recently and said that it changed his life.
Watched the first 30 minutes or so and all they're talking about is how SJW are bad and college campuses are run by liberals - basically babby's first redpill stuff.
Am I missing something? Is there more to it?

jordan practical advice might be reducible to 'common sense' but his philosophical and metaphysical justifications for it hardly are.

The parts about religion. Second half.

first half is babby's first redpill, second half is where it becomes really interesting

Nada :3, yo te los limpio.

is Jordan Peterson, dare I say, the greatest mind of this generation?

kek

The quick rundown: Peterson is Kek as confirmed by Kek.

not the greatest mind, but a great articulator of Truth

>all this praise for a >fucking leaf
wew :')

he's a true leaf, born and raised on teh prairie

This. I'm still an atheist and probably always will be, but his discussion on religion and what it means, that its purpose is to give us guidelines for how we should act, how thousands of years of human tradition and evolved behaviors manifest themselves in values and ideas that further growth as a person and ultimately as a society, all that made me rethink what the word religion could mean. It made me start to see it as he does, a tool for finding a deeper truth to the human condition. Absolutely fascinating. I don't think he explicitly believes in a deity, but he uses the word God to describe the ideal goal of the human experience.

I think.

This guys is Canadian? So far, he's blah, but it's clear he's more clued-in than the average American.

Maybe it's time you get "country" educated to the point that you can converse with what is left us Caucasians without sounding like children.

Watch him get destroyed by Sam Harris on his podcast. Outside of talking about campus culture this guy is all fluff.

Your mere description is triggering a redpill in how religion can be perceived.

But it's weird because a lot of people fall for the trick of God being real rather than this goal of human experience. But people are stupid. And a crowd of people are dumber.

>Making the Canadians are better educated than Americans arugment

kys

cock

Sam harris is a borderline retard posing as an intellectual

why do people bring up Sam Harris all the time, The guy is a complete idiot outside of his field. The guy is brain dead on political philosophy.

faggets

He is quite literally one of the most important philosophical voices in the last 100 years. His bringing public discourse back to a place where only evidence matters has paid incredible dividends. Also you're a fuck wit.

bump.
This is the best video I've seen on /pol.

Has gestalt become a meme since #911

lol

>THREE
>FUCKING
>HOURS

Sam Harris is smart but he didn't destroy Peterson, they agree on SJWs and for most that podcast they were talking past each other.

I just finished the podcadt like a week ago, listen to the first 30 mins. After that the guy just goes on 40 min long rants with joe going thats amazing thats amazing. Pretty boring

Is this a bunch of mansplaining?

At this point, they are. But, Canada is being pulled hard down in to ignorance. Also, KYS Ooot and abooot. We don''t need your white trash ass for progress.

I was being a tad hyperbolic. I do believe he exposed some major flaws in JPs thinking though. Truth simply isn't based upon convenience or what society thinks is moral.

Actually, I have a book related to
>The archetypes found within Christianity, and how Judeo-Christian culture is the only cure to degeneracy
Its called The Cunning of History. it seems to be the authors thinking that Christianity is fine, but
going into it uncritically (Not thinking about how some of its ideas on how to live, and what the world is like) can go wrong is dangerous.

is that long time to you?

I've spent 12 hours straight watching Peterson lectures

Words in general are imperfect references to ill defined concepts and can only communicate meaning through their wider context. To the early monotheist like the writers of the Bible God was simply whatever defined what is true. Greek philosophy was born out of monotheism who refined it and developed the concept of the Logos. Christ is according to the Bible the Logos made flesh, the nature of the universe walking among us to guide us forward.

Actually, I have a book related to

Its called "The Cunning of History".
It seems to be the authors thinking that Christianity is fine, but
going into it uncritically (Not thinking about how some of its ideas on how to live, and what the world is like can go wrong) is dangerous.