Terror organization use Trump as propaganda to get new recruits

I'm not even kidding

youtube.com/watch?v=teXu3vk6Wn0

"You see goys? The Muslims you hate use Trump.as a recruiter! Better let more of them into your countries".

That was not what i said you idiot.

Also what happened in europe was not "letting in as many muslims as possible XD" it was saving life of refugees from terrorists. your entire framing is flawed

The existence of non-Muslims is enough to provoke the terrorists.

Move along people...

>You see, goys? ISIS WANTS you to defend yourselves?

>why can't you take out Assad already goyim
>Trump is helping ISIS!

So?

Islamic terror organizations, and presumably terrorist organizations in general, have used EVERY president as propaganda to get new recruits. Is there a point to pointing out that they're just doing what they always have?

gas yourself faggot, nobody is falling for it here.

>Th-tha-thats not wut I sed

>Stoooooppppppp no goyim stop

Your entire country is flawed. You wouldn't be able to exist without American support.

>Also what happened in europe was not "letting in as many muslims as possible XD" it was saving life of refugees from terrorists.

AY LMAO! No that's not what ended up happening at all. Which is why Europe's now facing a "refugee" crisis.

Yea we know how they sold the lie to you, retard. No need to repeat it.

>Muh innocent refugees. They're innocent! look at this little 12 year old boy who's beard is turning grey.

Yeah but we can use their propaganda as further support for the ban and possibly get other countries to sign on.

>Hezbollah
>terrorist

Everyone who does like Israel is terrorist.

>it was saving life of refugees from terrorists.
Assumes facts not in evidence.
your entire framing is flawed

wait a few years and all of kikesland will see flashs

>((((refugees))))

DON'T CALL ME WHITE!

Also, why don't you guys let in more refugees? Isn't denying them passage into your country promoting terrorism?

You're white!
Fuck borders and shit, everyone should be free to exert their imperial will on other, lesser countries

The end times are coming for you and your people you fucking mongrel

>more people to shoot
>implying I'm mad
wew lad