Does Jewllywood seriously believe this is fooling anyone?

Does Jewllywood seriously believe this is fooling anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=42KNwQ6u42U

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1883092/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a fucking sun
and yes they do. and they are. america is not saved. good-night alt-right.

thank god. we've been needing some white male black female propaganda.

So what's wrong with her? It looks like it would be an ok movie if she was white.

White people are NOT white

Allergic to dick.

Ok

I found out what's wrong with her: The mom has a mental illness and wants to keep her daughter inside forever which has given her an underdeveloped immune system

I bet she has the best day of her life then dies at the end having "truly lived."

Also, pic related while watching that trailer.

So she lives?

FUCK

Also she lives

this about time

really makes you think

But black women are disgusting.

faggy nu male shit

Most people who are fooled by (((Hollywood))) are american. Let's take
>Saving Private Ryan
I never met one German, French or Brit who thought this movie was even close to authentic

But i met countless of Americans who think it's
>the best WW2 movie ever
>so realistic

In fact, just go on any Saving Private Ryan Clip on Youtube, read the comments, you will see that everyone who defends this movie is american. Many such cases!

>mfw reading any of those comments

Luckily Americans seem to become more and more aware of it

lol what there's nothing wrong with that movie. sucks to suck, pussy nigger

>flag

Watch Band of Brothers instead. I watched it together with my 1. SS-Division "LAH" II. Panzer-Grenadier-Regiment 2 Granduncle and the only thing he complained about were minor mistakes on german uniforms, otherwise he called it "neutral" and "authentic"

Saving Private Ryan however made him laugh at countless of retarded and unrealistic scenes, especially involing the Waffen-SS

>He fought Americans in Normandy, Belgium and the Ardennes
>pic related is him: Still alive at 98 and /fit/

why are so many hollywood movies set in upper class, upper-middle class homes?

reminder that white women are spearheading the fall of western civilization. they gladly accept foreign, non-white men in their countries, and they gladly breed with them.

as a white male it is your responsibility to support qt negresses getting BLEACHED, as well as any other non-white women.

Because lower class wants to be them and higher class doesn't get disgusted by it.

Also, I'm pretty sure she's a nigger of some sort.

saving private ryan is literally a movie about war criminals.

>good nite sleep tite meme
Okay Commie see you in the morning.

I don't see the problem

Band of Brothers IS good, but wasn't it made by the exact same people as Saving Private Ryan like a year after?

lies and propaganda

>knocking up a prostitute

Not sure, but i trust my relatives on that one.
Another good one, except the "Jewish Guy subplot" is the german "Band of Brothers":
>imdb.com/title/tt1883092/

Worth watching and the subplot with the jewish guy is only added because German Moviemakers would get trashed by the whole world if it was "just" a mini-series about Germans in WW2

Is the book race-mixing oriented?