voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476038
twitter.com/RealJeremyNolt/status/831388837507067904
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1533663
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44836
worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4MP4MP4
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1645566
youtu.be/Yxz0p_4wXDA
youtube.com/watch?v=NPy7arsGAZs
web.archive.org/web/20060222000051/http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo
worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm
clickondetroit.com/news/defenders/2-children-saved-22-people-arrested-for-human-trafficking-during-detroit-auto-show_
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's either fake or there's no way to prove it's true. Unless someone is a forensic video/audio analyst and can prove it's real, nothing can possibly come of this video.

they do have similar voices and accents but it isn't enough to be actually convict anyone

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Because high-ranking pedophiles involved in a international child-trafficking ring would totally film their antics with grainy cellphone cameras and then post it online to be found by some random faggot on Sup Forums.

Kek

>all threads about it removed

Somebody knows this is the kind of shit that gets you killed. Goddamn fucking saged.

fuck off pizzanigger

worldcorp is literally a bunch of /x/-tier roleplaying autists

we need some voice analysis. Some user has to have the software and the knowledge to prove it.

Pretty sure that website is affiliated with MDE.. Look at the other content

How many times am I going to see this fucking thread tonight? That is not concrete evidence. I wonder how many fucking people sound like that guy? 1000s?

what if it's fbianon?

This is exactly what they would do though, bury it, sage it, accuse of being a shareblue shill to hide it.

>FACT OF THE MATTER IS

This is still fucking child abuse

Why do you think this is viable

Thats entirely possible.

There's more videos

worldcorpo.net/

Do you not know what the fucking word "leak" means?

Stop spamming this thread pizzagate fag. Nobody with even half a brain will make a valid conclusion supporting your theory with your potato-recorded 144p video.

fake and gay

And who are you to conclude anything?

worldcorpo.net/content/video/

there is no fucking way I am putting that link in my browser

Why not?

Bump.

>Why do you think this is viable
Because you can use voiceprint analysis to determine if the recording is Podesta. We probably need some examples of Podesta yelling to get any reliable results.

That's one creepy fucking site dude... wow..

This is fucking Sup Forums though. How hard can it be for you "real" guys to hack that website, and find out who is behind it? Isn't this what "we" do?

We are under attack. Cores are shitposting elsewhere. Check out cripplechan. That video is getting around. 4pol isn't the only corner of the Internet where research goes on.

Theres no safe place to tal kabout this shit it all gets deleted. Anons need to start using 0chan and zeronet

Gas yourself pussy, wrong website for caring about such trival things

I have no hope for the joke that is the US justice system but I hope at least some of these corrupt people get taken down.

Unless you have podesta himself repeating everything said in the vid you have nothing to go off of.

Too chicken to click the link after seeing the video last night... quick run down?

There's no fucking way I am going to that link, so would you kindly fuck off.

Too chicken to click the link after seeing the video last night... quick run down?

Dammit wrong reply

>WE'RE HACKING THEIR MAINFRAME RIGHT NOW OH NO THEY'VE SET UP A FIREWALL AND ARE BACKTRACING US
>WE NEED TO REROUTE THE EMERGENCY POWER SYSTEMS TO COMPENSATE FOR THE BINARY RELAYS
>*le ebin hacker music starts playing*

Yeah you would think the neckbeard army would be all over this considering he's an actual pedophile and all.

This audio is inconclusive. Unless you have actual proof stop wasting our time.

guy who sounds suspiciously like john podesta has a kid in a weird room with a glass door with weird coloured lights and hes screaming at him and tormenting him

Someone screencap the contents on this site, no way i'm fucking going there myself

inb4 DELET but her goes

The audio of the child from worldcorp, where the name John is mentioned... Well apparently the child not only calls the abuser John but also Skippy...

Skippy is the later ego of John Podesta. Why no mention of John Podesta's "Evil Twin" named "Skippy" in the Wikileaks? (pizzagate) submitted 2 months ago by Ninjakick666 voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476038

MKULTRA AMBER ALERT INITIATED ...

This guy @PhilippeReines that Hillary just quoted concerning #PizzaGate has a John Podesta quote as his bio... twitter.com/RealJeremyNolt/status/831388837507067904

The Genetic Quirk Of PizzaGate voat.co/v/pizzagate/1533663

Podesta, Skippy and Gene Modification wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44836

Then in this video worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4MP4MP4

At ~7s the child says "No Skippy Skippy please" clear as a bell.

Podesta bows to the bogdanoffs

Yeah I saw that fucked up one last night. Did you follow the link? I don't know if I can handle more rage.

*checks website

by all that is holy

put a target on these people's back and I will eliminate them.

This is from the Chicago Mag Interview: Politico’s Glenn Thrush says that your brother can have a “short fuse;” that he has “a sulfuric evil twin [named SKIPPY] so fearsome that even the brash Rahm Emanuel scrambled for cover.”I think that John has high standards. And I think that the people who worked for him in the White House and people who worked for him at CAP love and respect him. He has moments when people disappoint. He sometimes can make that clear. And just for Gits & Shiggles Tony Says: Are there other people from Chicago who went on to run for office whom you knew when you lived here, went to school here?I went to college with Denny Hastert, Carol Moseley Braun, and Steve Schiff, who became a Republican congressman from Albuquerque, New Mexico. We were all in student government at the U of I. In 1965, Hastert and I were part of a two-month student delegation to Japan. We traveled around the country, taught at an English camp for two weeks, met with local YMCA leaders. We were there for the 20th anniversary of the bombing of Hiroshima. Hastert was not like Clinton or Rahm. I did not see the seed of political power. We’re still friends. I knew him when he was Speaker. His personality has not changed at all from 1965 to 2013. He’s a decent, wonderful guy. People like and respect him. I was surprised to see him elected to Congress, but, once there, I was not surprised to see him become Speaker of the House. HE SAYS ABOUT HASTERT: He's a decent wonderful guy. Has not changed at all.

Kid in the video calls him skippy and john. Turns out skippy is also what john is called too.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1645566

the site isn't too bad, I think it was changed and no way in hell I would look at it on internetarchive.

>foreigner
>can still tell difference between Chicago and Boston accident

even for pizza
odd for sushi

youtu.be/Yxz0p_4wXDA

this is embarrassing

I could have sworn WorldCorp was just some fucked up YouTube ARG?

The Russians stole it and gave it to Sup Forums. Duh!

part of what gets them off is being blatantly corrupt in plain sight but having the sheep being unable to catch them. This is why they are in government, they have a superiority complex that they should rule over fools like you. And why they feel like hurting kids. So grats on being a fool

Literally no point and pure speculation. The reason this hasn't 'caught wind' is because there is no mass for the air to catch. This entire pizzagate conspiracy has just been a diversion from Russian backed advances at our military. You are all such blind children.

OP they keep censoring because its proven
youtube.com/watch?v=NPy7arsGAZs

G E T L O S T

Having known a couple of these types, actually, they totally would.

The closer the noose comes, the more brazen they become.

They get off on the naughtiness (many pedos actually think of themselves as children, internally)

Do any of the respondents display the urge to supply information that could be helpful to your mission?

Do the respondents appear hostile to your attempts to steer the discussion?

Have you made a personal chart taking care to note who appear to be the “leaders” versus who appear to be the “followers”?

Have you attempted to gauge the “temperature” of the forum’s users?

In other words, the prevailing social psychology of the forum’s members?

Have you been more successful with one or the other XStart methods that were demonstrated in N-7015A.DOC?

Have more technical members (Computer Programmers, Administrators, or Moderators) of the forum deduced or accused you of hiding behind a proxy?

Would you gain more trust and/or credibility if you were to use one of the Agency’s allotted “HOME” pools? (most often needed when handling EVTS that are more sensitive to the pop. of a specific locale but also location centered web sites such as FB or Patch)

Has your PREDEV “persona” been successful or do you gauge that the users find you to be too obtrusive? Accusations of being “ever present” are.

Refer to your DOD-approved PsyWar operations manual in the section titled “operations against suspected domestic enemy combatants.” Remember, the 2013 NDAA authorizes the military to conduct paid propaganda operations against U.S. citizens, so you’re legally in the clear here

Basically some mod didn't want that kids molestor to be found.

HOLY SHIT

Do I need to have some kind of title like FBI Director to make my own conclusion, you dumb faggot? You're making your own conclusion to begin with.

a lot of coincidental evidence with pizzagate

pretty sure ritualistic pedophiles rings still exist tho

Jesus, Podesta even has the pedo smile
web.archive.org/web/20060222000051/http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo
The regular website wasn't working, had to use archive.

wrong, you pedos are going down within our lifetimes we will see to it

>cointel is this basic

I wonder how many of them use fursonas ironically.

This. Part of the insane power trip high is being risky or doing things in the open knowing the won't be challenged.

sadly if these guys are behind it it seems highly unlikely they would ever be charged

It's disinfo you stupid fucks.

Is Sup Forums really doing anything or is it just a dropbox for content?
I never recall being part of this and probably the whole thing is a diversion or something.
Could also be whatever group is investigating this are pretending to be random 4chaners to hide within the dumb neckbeards (yeah we just convince them they are part of it, they are dumb).
Fuck off.

UNDERRATED

He is conditioning her to have split personalities so she will be submissive and have difficult times remembering. Look into satatic ritual abuse victims and MK Ultra's mind control experiments.

This has been going on for too long. This needs to stop. Its not just Poedsta either...

pizza gate by and far feels like a conspiracy to discredit any and all conspiracies

Im a pizza and pasta expert and it's literally nothing. drumpf will lose teh election mark my words

Theres a lot of active constant investigation going on 8ch and voat

>Kid in the video calls him skippy and john
>skippy

When? I don't hear that anywhere.

Sounds like the Sup Forums I know

I bet it was hot pockets

We had a thread going last night that was derailed by some German tinfoilhat larper and his new age bullshit.

I feel like those could both be real slang for something. What would a "chicago accident" be?

This video: worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4

Baby cum

Spread

>Could also be whatever group is investigating this are pretending to be random 4chaners to hide within the dumb neckbeards

Correct, and I appreciate them for doing so.

CALLING ALL ANONS

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW

THAT MEANS WORLDCORPO VIDEOS, SCREENSHOTS, AUDIO, ARCHIVE IT ON ARCHIVE.IS AND OTHER SITES AND DOWNLOAD ALL OF IT NOW

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
SEND THIS INFO TO ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES. FORCE THEM TO RELEASE THIS TO THE PUBLIC!!

pretty obviously what going on , the threads are being purposely derailed

how can bernie still win though

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

Prove there is any evidence and you win. All I've seen in fifty threads if stormweenies larping.

It's on the voat link.

>releasing things that makes their handlers mad

Ain't gonna happen.

>worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm

I actually totally believe that

You mean that kid that was raped and beaten all his life?

I don't hear it. I just hear a bunch of yelling, and this video makes me more convinced that this is just LARPing shit due to the way it's shot.

Worldcorpo is ARG, guys.

Unless I'm being trolled and pizzagate has been ARG this whole time.

More Pedo Bust

>2 children saved, 22 people arrested for human trafficking during Detroit auto show

clickondetroit.com/news/defenders/2-children-saved-22-people-arrested-for-human-trafficking-during-detroit-auto-show_

Was looking for old sandy hook copy pasta, all the pizzas have been used up, saw that

considering these threads it looks like they might hang podeatas out to dry to save Hillary

stranger things have happened.

>"No Skippy Skippy please"

it's plain as day

The number of times you guys use this excuse to try and explain away absolutely batshit insane illogical behavior is astounding. "Yes, all high ranking government officials that do bad things act like mustache twirling comic book villains because if they didn't then none of our conspiracies would make sense...I-I mean...because they're so powerful that they just flaunt it and get off on it. Yes..."

Fucking retarded.