Only Cucks Use Netdicks

cancel, the future of the white race depends on it. Pass it on. Voting with your dollar affects the marketplace.

Netflix is just the beginning.

btw, his name is Justin Simian, the director

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Seven-Days-January-SS-Mountain-Operation/dp/0966638964
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm giving up all internet, television, video games, and movies for lent. No strings on me! Join me, brothers.

>2017
>paying for entertainment

bad goy!

THIS

I was surprised seeing how many people on Twitter were like
>Imma cancel my Netflix sub!

>mfw reading Baked Alaska and others like that

Was there a lot? I don't have a twatter

What if I reuse the free month promo repeatedly and haven't payed for Netflix for over a year?

>3333
>Not having Twatter is what we shall follow according to Kek

Yes there has been alot

Bad goy!

Maybe there needs to be more sites like Sup Forums

It's a fucking satire you fucktards

You call niggers out for being niggers everyday anyway but when niggers call out whities, you get all scared. Do black people scare you that much?

I think Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums and the overlapse from other Sup Forums boards is doing great.
Basically people started with Trump, then went to /r/The_Donald and in the end ended up here.
The traffic to Sup Forums has increased dramatically as well.

Because Netcucks would never allow a show where we call out niggers, but they'll peddle anti-white horseshit all day long.

>thousands of good programs for $10/mo
>all this faux outrage over one movie

I think the cable jew is behind these threads. Wanna stick it to someone? Boycott Amazon, starbucks, google etc who are fighting to bring rapefugees in the country.

Canceled my Prime Acct Friday and wrote them an email explaining why...

Netflix isn't owned by jews at all though.

can you even torrent in 2017 without VR

missin the good ol bush days of raping a dell latitude with 300gb of 480p files

I keep my Prime account for a very good reason

>Amazon sells original and re-prints of german books between 1920-1945 as well as all the german veteran memoirs in german and english. They even help financially.

Example: A book of a comrade of my grand-uncle which is pretty neutral and sticks to facts that the 6th SS Gebirgsjäger-Division was superior to the Americans they fought in Alsace.
It was co-written with american WW2 vets who only have praise for the SS they fought:

>amazon.com/Seven-Days-January-SS-Mountain-Operation/dp/0966638964

Amazon was asked many times by german authorities and jewish groups to remove certain memoirs, but they declined.
On top of that, german WW2 SS & non-SS vets get full pay-out

>thousands of good programs

>pic related: The book
>amazon.com/Seven-Days-January-SS-Mountain-Operation/dp/0966638964

I just increased my subscription to 3 disks at a time plus streaming. Suck it, white supremacists :)

I didn't cancel because my family watches it so instead I simply reduced my plan to the very basic one. My dad watches it the most but I pay for it and watch mostly at night when everybody is sleeping so I don't mind having only 1 screen.

i don't get it either.
who the fuck has netflix anyway? when you can just watch streams online, of almost everything.

I'm sure you could handle more than 3 dicks at a time.

everything is online for free in HD
why would anyone pay for online streaming?

>scared
Oh yeah dude. I'm literally shaking and pissing myself over a tv show.

What's up with liberals? Everything about them is fear. "Homophobe," "transphobe" etc. Yeah, because fags are scary... dislike and fear aren't the same thing you mongoloid. I understand you sissies piss yourselves over everything, but everyone else doesn't do that.