HAPPENING GUY ON VOAT NAILS VIDEO TO PODESTA GET IN HERE

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476038

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56790
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1645566
youtu.be/Hhau8vILNTU
clickondetroit.com/news/defenders/2-children-saved-22-people-arrested-for-human-trafficking-during-detroit-auto-show_
im2.ezgif.com/tmp/ebb83f0057.webm
youtu.be/Yxz0p_4wXDA
worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Will (((they))) come after me if I click without proxy? How about a brief explanation of what's happen?

bump

Bump, reading.

Bampin while I read.

webm?

Podesta is described as rarely being happy, pretty straight forward man but low threshold for nonsense in many articles on him. From those articles, people who have worked for him say he can get angry very easily (very very angry) that he has earned the name Skippy the Evil Twin. Which would explain his anger in the video.

THE KID REFERRED TO THE ABUSER AS SKIPPY!!!!

'The typically low-key Podesta is famous for having an alter ego, or “evil twin” named Skippy whose acerbic tongue makes sure things stay on track and people behave.'

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56790

Dude's weird as fuck.

>"His heritage, he once told an interviewer, also explains his hot temper and accounts for the occasional appearance of Skippy, his sarcastic and ill-humored alter ego."

>"Anyone who has worked for Podesta in the past decade knows Skippy, who first appeared during Podesta's eventful years as chief of staff in the Clinton White House . As scandal rocked the end of that presidency, staffers knew they had better come prepared to meetings. Otherwise, nurturing mentor John would be replaced by Skippy -- Podesta's quick-tempered, edgy and sarcastic alter ego.

If this is true, where in that fucked up kid referred to that man both the names John and Skippy, then we have it. We finally have the smoking gun.

>At ~7s the child says "No Skippy Skippy please" clear as a bell. Pechal is going to every single comment and spreading FUD, makes me very suspicious of him.

OH FUCCCCCCCCCCCK

>>John 'skippy' podesta
>>Dave 'bif skipman' Flintstone

Really makes you think...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
THISSSS ISS ITTT
WE HAVE IT BOYS
FUCKING TRUE DETECTIVE SEASON Sup Forums

BUMP ITS HAPPENING

What video of a kid saying skippy? What video?

The one with the Caillou theme song.

I want to beilive.

But I need a webm of him in the act.

I don't hear anything recognizable from the kid other than her yelling daddy.

But it does sound like Podesta, or anyone with that kind of Boston accent (pic related)

>If this is true, where in that fucked up kid referred to that man both the names John and Skippy, then we have it. We finally have the smoking gun.

Still possible this is just a clever ruse by someone. If it's real, though, this was leaked intentionally. Perhaps the war with the deep state is getting much more serious than we perceive. Only .time will tell. Hopefully we won't be waiting much longer.

>If this is true, where in that fucked up kid referred to that man both the names John and Skippy, then we have it. We finally have the smoking gun.

well no

you still need actual proof

Oh, shit

So it's proof it was podesta
If Sup Forums figured this out then the FBI could easily
I gave up on it, but I hope to Kek they get suicided or arrested

>>more serious

Man, have you been living under a rock or something? There is a fucking deep state campaign to politically assassinate the cabinet using state resources. This is an actual hot coup.

Here
youtu.be/Hhau8vILNTU

further info in this thread:

TL;DR this for visibility. Dump connections in the thread. Make the dots connect for user, make and update infographs.

WE NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THIS VIDEO CAME FROM.

Podesta's head on a stick, user. No squirrels or chickens or mice, only men.

PRAISE

KEK

please be real

Thank you.

Bump anyone have caillou video?

Bumping with more fashwave

Are there any hot mic recordings of podesta when he's not using his TV voice?

The fatherhood video subject has a thicker accent, but people use a less regional register when on tv.

clickondetroit.com/news/defenders/2-children-saved-22-people-arrested-for-human-trafficking-during-detroit-auto-show_

More Pedo arrest

HOLY SHIT THIS IS IT!!!!! DAY OF THE ROPE IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depictions of domestic violence give me anxiety, this needs a trigger warning, cunt.

HOLY FUCK I JUST LISTENED TO IT AND IT'S TRUE

SMOKING GUN
>SMOKING GUN
SMOKING GUN
>SMOKING GUN
SMOKING GUN
>SMOKING GUN
SMOKING GUN
>SMOKING GUN

that clip is old a fuck. seen it at least two years ago.

Ho. Ly. Sweet. Fucking. Lord.

His accent might thicken when he's in a fit of rage as well.

where is Anthony Weiner's laptop? where is the keys to the wikileaks insurance files? why do rich people get away with raping their children?

why are power and pedophilia so closely associated throughout human history?

im2.ezgif.com/tmp/ebb83f0057.webm

>trigger warning
You have to go back.

And Hillary just tweeted triumphantly last night...

What I want to know is why it takes autists on Sup Forums to provide law, order, and morality for this nation.

>Wikileaks claims to be compromised nov 2016
>Do not believe info released after this date by us
>Pizzagate trends
>it's suddendly up in top trending twitter for some reason

Why is Sup Forums so easily side tracked?

It's a simple pedophile ring which is ofcourse horrible but still, nothing more than that within the elite, you don't know who, or well some are involved but that's it, right?

Stop calling it pizzagate.

It's a crime, it's pedophelia committed by Americans and foreign men of influence.
Only believe statements by the FBI on this point and ask for ID (pic, look for shooped effects).

Cancel. Only sounds like Skippy if someone tells you "listen for Skippy" before you watch video. And even then it doesn't really sound like it.

>There is a fucking deep state campaign to politically assassinate the cabinet using state resources.

this, they want Bannon and Miller gone, there is huge pressure on these two, whatever chance they will ever have to save this administration they need to dump what they have onto the internet

(((internet gets turned off globally)))

Unless the video was before the politico article came out, no.

>destroy freemasonry
>masonic symbolism
Whoever made that logo is a fucking imbecile.

youtu.be/Yxz0p_4wXDA

>Dave FLINTSTONE
Wow

I too would like to know this

We need to start archiving where and how this video got out. We need to archive the efforts of user too. Remember Hillary responded directly to a pizzagate, the goal of the MSM right now is to have you scream loudly when they say chaos

>Only believe statements by the FBI on this point and ask for ID (pic, look for shooped effects).

we have to keep the pressure on, what was so damaging that Hillary Clinton conceded even though the vote was so close?

Here is the skippy video

SEND THIS INFO TO FBI NOW

DAY OF THE ROPE IS HERE

>google john podesta skippy
>Anyone who has worked for Podesta in the past decade knows Skippy, who first appeared during Podesta’s eventful years as chief of staff in the Clinton White House. As scandal rocked the end of that presidency, staffers knew they had better come prepared to meetings. Otherwise, nurturing mentor John would be replaced by Skippy — Podesta’s quick-tempered, edgy and sarcastic alter ego.

huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html

yea I know
>huffingtonpaint

DELETE THIS THREAD NOW

>worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
holy fuck

Do any of the respondents display the urge to supply information that could be helpful to your mission?

Do the respondents appear hostile to your attempts to steer the discussion?

Have you made a personal chart taking care to note who appear to be the “leaders” versus who appear to be the “followers”?

Have you attempted to gauge the “temperature” of the forum’s users?

In other words, the prevailing social psychology of the forum’s members?

Have you been more successful with one or the other XStart methods that were demonstrated in N-7015A.DOC?

Have more technical members (Computer Programmers, Administrators, or Moderators) of the forum deduced or accused you of hiding behind a proxy?

Would you gain more trust and/or credibility if you were to use one of the Agency’s allotted “HOME” pools? (most often needed when handling EVTS that are more sensitive to the pop. of a specific locale but also location centered web sites such as FB or Patch)

Has your PREDEV “persona” been successful or do you gauge that the users find you to be too obtrusive? Accusations of being “ever present” are.

Refer to your DOD-approved PsyWar operations manual in the section titled “operations against suspected domestic enemy combatants.” Remember, the 2013 NDAA authorizes the military to conduct paid propaganda operations against U.S. citizens, so you’re legally in the clear here

True.

Very common

CALLING ALL ANONS

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW
>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING NOW

THAT MEANS WORLDCORPO VIDEOS, SCREENSHOTS, AUDIO, ARCHIVE IT ON ARCHIVE.IS AND OTHER SITES AND DOWNLOAD ALL OF IT NOW

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

EVERYBODY SEND THIS INFO TO ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES. FORCE THEM TO RELEASE THIS TO THE PUBLIC!!

It's a meme, you dip.
Just trying to bump the thread.

ive seen the 2nd clip umpteen times, but what the fuck is that first one?

What is even going on here. Cant understand any of it.

>Voat
what the fuck is this shit?

Listen to it again, listen for "Skippy"

so...are we going to do anything about this?

we need to chiimpout about this. we can't just let it sit. the more we do, the more they have time to organize. its time to march lads.

Its reddit without as much carcinogens

what the fuck

I wish someone would make a transcript.

dude i was reading this shit in wikipedia and i really don't think podesta is a real name. i think its an assumed name like alefantis is.

#fakename

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta

anyone look into worldcorpo? are there any ties between them?

Is it happening?

Damn. Sounds just like him.

KEK WILLS A NOOSE FOR EVERY PEDO

Bump this fags

doesnt she say john as well or is this a different video?

Same here. There is no way in hell I am watching some poor kid get abused by Podesta.

SOMEBODY PLEASE UPLOAD THIS ON YOUTUBE!!!

FAKE NEWS
E
W
S

KYS LARPERS

More Pedo Bust

>2 children saved, 22 people arrested for human trafficking during Detroit auto show

SHILLBLUE GET OUT

THERE'S GONNA BE A NOOSE FOR YOU TOO

You only hear them screaming.
That's usually the worst part though

nothing to see here goys

FUCKING WATCH IT YOU FAGGOTS
For these sick fucks to be brought to justice you have to be outraged and KNOW FOR A FACT that you heard it yourself. You have to watch it.

seriously blow this the fuck up

So, has anyone ever asked why ANYONE would have an "alter-ego" to begin with? Aren't all these people just garden variety satan worshippers?

ITS OVER CTR. WE FINALLY WON. GET THE FUCK OUT.

Bump! It's time kill them all!

This is pretty big you guys.

OOAWHJEQWEJHQWGEJQWHEGQWJHEGQWJHE

Because the media doesn't just turn a blind eye they openly participate in the lefts degeneracy.

different video titled "fatherhood"

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE, ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
>SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE, ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

WOOOOOOO!

Get the rope!

what are you mongs talking aboot

>stephen jewniverse
good try kike.

QBNWERJHRBWEJHTVYHRTVRWERHWEJKRH

I'd rather just read a transcript. I've seen some shit but I just can't do anything with kids.