So was Holocaust real or not? In one thread you're praising Hitler for killing gorillion of Jews...

So was Holocaust real or not? In one thread you're praising Hitler for killing gorillion of Jews, but in the other you're saying that Hitler never killed any Jews and that the Holocaust was fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre#At_the_Nuremberg_trials
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your mum lol

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?

The holocaust never happened but I want it to happen again.

It happened, but it was stretched imo.

Jewish American here, proud trump supporter and nationalist.

There was over 50 million deaths in WW2, i would say 4 million jews and the 46 million soldiers and citizens of all different categories.

You need to look at the whole picture.

Shit happens, people died, horrible suffering all around. Lessons where learned on all 4 squares of the political compass.

I'm all for a race war though, blacks are cancer.

thought fullstop, doubleplusbad, verging on thinkcrime

Tell yourself this question: Why only the jew? Hitler spread over a good amount of place, but you don't hear the French or any other bitch about World War two like the jews

I see what you just did.

Honestly, no jew sought reparations after about 20 years.

If you look at blacks and "slavery" they will hold onto that shit until the end of time.

A jew using the holocaust as a table for arguing at this point is cringe worthy and all successful jews will agree. When was the last time you saw people biting for reparations, honestly.

in one breathe you're saying systematic killing of civilians is a war crime
the next you're firebombing civilian cities with millions of innocent people
go suck your paraplegic chancellor's limp cock motherfucker

((()))
I'm not one to praise blacks but they were suppressed and disenfranchised for over 200 years not 5 fucking years.

All of the denialist claims are refuted here OP:

nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi

Spend 10 mins on it, some interesting stuff.

Those are Germans being shoveled into a ditch. The prior day, the SS guards and civilian support staff were told to strip, marched to this field and shot. You think just the (((jews))) died in Bergan-Belson. Starvation was common for everyone at this point.

>In one thread you're praising Hitler for killing gorillion of Jews, but in the other you're saying that Hitler never killed any Jews and that the Holocaust was fake.

Sup Forums is not a hive mind

Fair, brother user. If you had to choose between being a Jew and a nationalist, what would it be?

This picture you post is of a british officer after the camp had been liberated. the people were ravaged by typhus and they had brought in 90 doctors and tried to save the people afflicted by it . this man is burying people they failed to save. its not a nazi making his daily jew quota.

Seriously, you assholes need to get a life.

get in here
>112677808
removing jews

>Sup Forums is one person

Sup Forums isn't denying the holocaust, it was real but massively blown out of proportion

There was no holocaust

maybe 200k Jews died at the most, and it wasnt planned

Not him, but also a jew american. I would choose nationalist

((()))
how convenient, sure you are schlomo, sure you are

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we all call Sup Forums our home. We are aware of who we are, proud of it, and strive for a common community. We are nationalists in a sense Sup Forums is our home, and everything comes after.

It's bullshit. We still lack the technology required to pull what the germans are said to have pulled.

>5 fucking years.
It was at least 12 years. Longer if you count the pre-nazi anti semitism in germany, look up the konitz affair

lmao
you almost had it there on the 2nd try

Here is another view of the same camp on the day before your picture.

Seriously. What kind of bullshit you trying to pull? Neck yourself.

the 1st camp was did not contain 1 jew until after the war started in 1941! where the hell are you getting you memes from?!
but let's just go with your meme
>over 200 years better than 12 years
how will I ever recover

Why did you even ask if you won't take his answer?

That's retarded and death camp worthy to be honest.

>pre-nazi anti semitism in germany

You mean world wide. NO ONE LIKE THE JEWS. It wasnt just germany. This was Canada's official stance on jewish refugees fleeing the war. Americans hated jews too. It wasnt antisemitism. It was 'dont fucking talk to the jewish kike or god will see you burn in hell billy'. They fucking genocided everyone in russia and were hated. Look up tzar alexander ii for how russia perceived jews before they murdered the entire royal family except anastatia and instituted communism in the country.

JEWS WERE A FUCKING PARASITE THAT EVERYONE HATED - ITS NOT SOME FUCKING NAZI GERMAN EXCLUSIVE THING GENERAL PATTON HATED JEWS TO HIS CORE AND CHURCHILL CONTESTS WE BUTHCERED THE WRONG PIG (GERMANS INSTEAD OF JEWS).

>In one thread you're praising Hitler for killing gorillion of Jews
Link to that

Nizkor is a liar and a knaive as well as a conspiracy tard.
He ought to tighten his tinfoil hat a bit more lest the evil space nazis holocaust his brain with xrays and chemtrails.

((()))
I didn't ask, someone else did
>death camp threat
that's awfully hateful of you, you're not making jokes about the holocaust™ like some evil Nazi™ are you?!

The large amounts of bodies like in the OP pic are captured russian soilders that could not be fed or cared for due to low supplies, way too many prisoners and the germans losing the war. Works wonderful for propaganda.

So am I a Nazi or is my post id echoing through history user? Maybe I'm both? Maybe I'm Hitler.

you're an idiot m8

I don't come to h4lfchan as much as I used to

it's full of jews, black dicks and trannies
at least trannies don't breed and niggers can't hide

>you're praising Hitler for killing gorillion of Jews

Literally never happens. People on Sup Forums like Hitler because he called the Jews out and went full redpill on an international level.
You seem to be doing that Jew thing of >implying Hitler's only goal was eradicating Jews and world domination like some ridiculous James Bond villain. Both charges are false.

((()))
here the earliest mention of "death camp" says 1939
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_camp
sourced, 5 years just like I said
now apologize for insulting me

Quincy M.E. I saw that episode of the programme as well! Whinge on uncleverly Jewdy!

those cuck and bullshit racemixing threads are all by the same people, they got a 2 week ban but it just expired
why does 8 chan have so few people? was it always that slow?

27=29K Jews total out of 270-300K deaths. Jews were a tiny minority of the KZ system. Fuck off cunt.

This desu

well, don't hold all your brilliance from us, please we're all just plebs, enlighten us

Bunch o' chubbettes.

And yeah if you're still here you're probably going to throw a tantrum along the lines of
>B-b-b-but you didn't read the conspiracy theory blog about how the G-G-G-germans gassed, taffy-pulled, masturbated, and suffocated (in various extremely hilarious manners) millions of people in their death camps!!

Here I'll start with a reply to the answer to question one where Nizkor claims the Nuremberg trials are pure and fair.
Allow me to blow him the fuck out with a wikipedia link,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre#At_the_Nuremberg_trials

The Katyn Massacre serves as an example of one of the several allegations where the defendants were, by some means known or unknown, coerced by their accusors' interrogators to admit guilt to a crime that they had very verify-ably not committed.
This means that not just the Massacre verdict is called into question, but every allegation and conviction made at the Nuremberg trials is now questionable and should be reviewed though a majority of the charges and subsequent cases will NEVER be reviewed.

So fuck Mr. Nizkor, he is full of shit.

I love it when the loons hand out pictures of emaciated typhus victims or show a pile of abandoned personal effects and claim they somehow prove the allegations that the Germans painstakingly used resources to transport prisoners to a facility to kill them with pesticides and burn the bodies.

Fuck off Canada
And sorry to the other Murrican about any incoherence it's late as fuck I am tired

Kenny McVey faggot shabbos shitbag supreme.

Holocoust is real, most gas chamber arent death toll less than 6 million communists far far worse but that doesnt excuse anything

>There was over 50 million deaths in WW2, i would say 4 million jews and the 46 million soldiers and citizens of all different categories.
>You need to look at the whole picture.

This
>World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total deaths ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million.[2] The higher figure of over 80 million includes deaths from war-related disease and famine. Civilians killed totalled 50 to 55 million, including 19 to 28 million from war-related disease and famine. Total combat deaths: from 21 to 25 million, including deaths in captivity of about 5 million prisoners of war.

30 million dead Russians and no one bats an eye.
That's 15% of the pre-war population

6 million dead Jews is ~30% of the population.

The Armenian Genocide "only" killed 1.5 million but it was 75% of the Armenian population.

Holodomor killed 7 million but they weren't all the same religion.

The definition of genocide is on a sliding scale. Is it population or percentage?

When that definition changes based on whichever is more convenient or profitable that is a problem.

and thats without getting into the Allies bombing German supply trains or the Bush family financing the construction of Auschwitz.

No, you're just an asshole, Walter.

>Skarpt
"sharply" or sharp, what do you mean by this Swede bro? i also wish your people protection and a resurgence

(((they))) bring up the six million every god damn day you idiot. of course they're reaping benefits from this lie.

>doesn't excuse anything
but Dresden, Hamburg and other strictly civil targets are excused right?!

it's just one person on the entire board

pol is satire, but we hate the jews for not being holocausted and making it up

Planet Nbiru is building a reptillian illuminati base under Anarctica to mine the chemical X UFO gangster god computer government core dumps!!

>tripfagging
Remove that name and debate otherwise you'll have all your claims instantly thrown out.
Newfag.
Also
>anti semitism in Nazi Germany
Anti-Judaism (As a blood-kikel myself I refuse to acknowledge Khazars as legitimate Semites oy vey) was a widespread thing at the time, this was amplified big time in Germany because of the disproportionate amount of wealthy Jews at the time of the financial collapse of the Weimar Republic which as you must understand people blamed the rich and since Jews made up a decent chunk of the rich they were used as an example or symbol of the wealthy whom the peasantry and mob hated.
Not only was there the Konitz scandal but there were several others at the time including an event where a Jewish man in France shot a Germany emissary. I have to clarify the man's intentions had nothing to do with faith nor upbringing but he was yet another straw in the pile of hay on the back of the camel in terms of Jewish resentment among the mob.

Also daily reminder Jews served all throughout the empire including as guards of those camps, thousands upon thousands of Jews.

I'm not going to proof read that shit read at your own risk I wrote this BEFORE my reply above kek.

The holocaust never happened...........................................................................................yet.

there are a multitude of boards, so posters are a bit more spread out
makes for a healthier community over all, less posters who only use one board (which is pretty typical of Sup Forums)

but in general it's slow, yes.

we don't really want h4alchan trash there, are least the stormweenies are civil/educated and they are about the worst poster group

a lot of /leftypol/ is actually going backwards to here because they get BTFO'd so regularly

No shit. "Survivors."

What do you think of pic related?

They wasted fuel transporting them across country to a camp where they corralled them off the train into a holding center equipped with a soccer field and an infirmary as well as access to industrial centers they totally weren't there to man as prisoner-slaves to be lead downstairs into a slightly elongated small cellar/bunker structure where they were crammed by the thousands somehow despite the volume only allowing less. To have cold pesticide soaked pellets dropped on the floor via hatches in the roof where the few cold cyanide pellets would just fumigate the air magically and kill everyone within 15 minutes; to then have sonderkommandos (prisoners) dragged the bodies upstairs nearly ten feet to a morgue outside the infirmary in zero minutes where they cremated all the bodies within under an hour (look up how long a normal cremation takes) or roasted them on a barbie pit (claimed by some for camps that aren't Auschwitz, takes a LONG time to decompose a body by fire in a big fire pit) just in time for thousands more people to be offloaded to die.
And even with those figures going it would take a few decades to make the holocaust real.

People laugh at me when I call it a conspiracy theory but come the fuck on if you do simple math the whole thing's not sound nor grounded in reality.
What makes it even worse is knowing how the SS would execute entire villages, which was by bullet. They would just line people up and put them in trenches with bullets between their eyes.
But there weren't that many bullet shipments to the camps so what better excuse of a kill method they came up with than the fucking cyanide based pesticide they used to wash diseased lice off of clothes.

That's like if there were huge polio outbreaks and people today claimed the iron lungs that would have to be used were torture devices used to torture innocent [ethnic group] to death.
Cut me a fucking break.
Also pic related.

Sup Forums BTFO by ahmed

Shit I changed tenses in the middle of the fucking paragraph.
Oh well.

Pic related to all this
There's a couple blogs who say this infograph is phony but you can easily verify it.

Those are the healthiest concentration camp survivors I've ever seen

The Holocaust that claimed 11 million lives has always been a hoax, Jews admitted that the 5 million non Jews were literally made up to get other parties interested. The Holocaust that claimed 6 million lives has also always been a hoax, massively exaggerated and the domestic death toll was in the range of hundreds of thousands, not millions. It's not a meme to believe "The Holocaust didn't happen, but I wish it did." Then though it would still be used as an excuse for all sorts of degenerate initiatives six million Jews would have actually died. Instead its both castrated the West and was also not even as bad as it's made out to be.

You are all worthless and weak.

thanks for the info, I occasionally lurk but haven't posted yet.

daily reminder hitler did nothing wrong and if you believe in the holocaust you are a sheep and dumb faggot goy... or ur a jew

Daily reminder your views and opinions mean fuck all, so fuck off. I run this shit, you cock sucker. King Kong aint got shit on me.

Whoa buddy, I'm not the user claiming it was 12 years.

You are the goy we need.

I thought the 5 million was (non-jewish) civilian deaths during the war for any reason. No?

We do not think that Hitler tried to exterminate the Jews, but after seeing what the Jews have done since Hitler, we all agree that probably it's not a bad idea.

since you seem like the considerate kind, try using the catalog by reply date to hook into a real time discussion
the post cap is very high, so often large threads are slow

It is, without a shred of doubt, a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
Watch that video. Gets a bit off-track at the end, but logically explains why the "holocaust" was and is impossible.

imagine if you were in the middle of a huge deportation project, and suddenly 4 countries declare war on you. you have 5 million people in storage centers waiting to get shipped to palestine when the shit hits the fan and you are suddenly at war with the world. what happens to the people and conditions in the deportation camps?

No. It was fabricated in the 70s.

>Wiesenthal told them that he chose the 5 million number carefully: He wanted a number large enough to attract the attention of non-Jews who might not otherwise care about Jewish suffering, but not larger than the actual number of Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust, 6 million.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

The truth always lies in the middle. The Holocaust happened, but was exaggerated. And, few people mention that any killing didn't start in earnest until Germany was losing ground on mainland Europe.. makes you wonder if America would have genocided all the Japs if we started losing ground on the continental US. Basically the Holocaust was a sore loser "fuck you" but then it became a political banner for the creation of a Jew country, central bank and all

wtf

"Dieses Video ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar"

Anything Hitler/Holocaust-related is banned in Germany. Go figure.

Use a VPN.

Read and laugh then cry when realising this insanity actually led to convictions in the purim kangaroo court.

>catalog by creation date
that's usually what I do here
It's hard to know who you're talking to here so I sometimes mistakes genuine people for shills / trolls and have my outburst of profanity laced tirade but eventually I apologize if I sense it was a actual person with a different point of view.
I don't know if I'll post on 8 ch after the trs dox and mods possibly giving ips to people.

yy, i know, got Proxtube anyways, just wanted to state show how cucked we are..

Out of curiousity - how many European countries have holocaust denial laws?

- Hitler did nothing wrong

- Concentration camps existed

- Death camps didn't exist

- People died at concentration camps (bomb the supply lines, people starve and die of disease).

all of the countries that fought with the axis, including the ones that joined under compulsion. I think only Greece and like 2 more don't have them.

for now* but change comes quickly

True. We killed an order of magnitude more people in Japan with firebombs than we did with 2 nukes. Yet no tears shed over the million plus men women and children we burned to death in Tokyo.

Just constant shrieking over "muh internment camps" and "muh Hiroshima" by ignorant fruitcakes on the Left with childish minds.