New York Times is reporting that Trump was in regular contact with Russian intelligence during the election...

New York Times is reporting that Trump was in regular contact with Russian intelligence during the election. If Trump colluded with the Russians on the DNC hack, this is literally bigger than Watergate (where Nixon tried to steal DNC data but without getting the Russians involved).

Is this the endgame, Sup Forums? Is it, at last, truly happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZvlZZ0DY
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU
nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html
archive.is/aERUF
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/house-intelligence-committee-chair-leakers-of-flynn-call-belong-in-jail/
nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3kxG8uJUsWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, trust the NYT...because they've been so reputable and unbiased lately...

>New York Times

Yeah, they have, shill.

Breitbart

>inb4 a bunch of true patriots shit all over this because liberals

Do you ever stop making leaps?

Do you ever just go with the situation, rather than how the situation makes you feel?

so where was all of this supposed evidence leading up to it? You know when everybody was laughing saying nothing wrong could happen?

what don't you trust about the story?

IF this is true the American security industry both government and private should be fucking embarrassed as fuck.

What type of shoddy mexican made nation are you faggots running there?

2ez

#medialiesagain

You country is a wet cardboard box security wise because of the Jews faggot

hey at least the sjws are mad right guys

>New York Times is reporting
lol

I don't wish harm on the man, but I'd chip in for pay-per-view to watch the firing squad if it came to that.

>New York Times is reporting that...

stopped reading there, just continued scrolling, came back to post this and continue scrolling.
who gives a fuck what kike fake news is "reporting".

Who cares. Let the dems hang.

We Trumpenreich now.

well despite the fact that no link was posted, it being by NYT, I guarantee that no evidence was presented in the article.

CTR shill

Commander in conflict of interest chief

Charged with incompetency to hold public office

You play with fire ((Meme Magic)) you get burnt.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZvlZZ0DY

The president who walked out of the white house after spending the least time as president (i.e., he didn't get killed on the way) was Gerald Ford at 895 days.

For Trump to outlast Ford, he has to stay in office until July 4th, 2019.

Who wants to take the over on that?

>The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

So they've intercepted and reviewed all communications the campaign had and still can't find any evidence of collusion with Russia. Funny how NYT didn't run that as the headline

Nah, you can have kellyann though.

Noxon didnt know about the break in. He colluded in a cover up and committed perjury and altered recordings that were under subpoena.

You're wasting your time, Brock Bot. Nobody believes you're real Sup Forums.

>Jew York Times
Fake news is fake.

he won't finish this year
hell at the speed the whole Russian story is blowing up I'm starting to wonder if he makes it the next 3 months

Is this an old story?

Liberals take 2 years to decide which soy protein is the most diverse.

It'll be months and months before anything begins to happen to him.

>kike fake news
Nom nom nom
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU

At this rate, he might not make it until Saturday, and if he resigns this week, he'll beat William Henry Harrison's record for shortest time in office.

>that feel when the shills begin to mindlessly call each other shills
Stay around a little longer, pretty soon when you look in the mirror, you won't be able to tell the difference between yourself and the people that inhabit this board

That moment when you realize Emperor Trump was building straw men to tackle to ramp up sentiments back to McCarthyism and resurgence a pro-American sentiment across the nation, unifying the people like never before.

>flag
>ID

Yes, good goy, keep pushing the Russia story. Even though it was dropped the first week after the election because it had no legs. It still has no legs but keep pushing.

Yeah, it was such a double secret voodoo flip, and Trump believed he was so invincible that he asked Russia to help him in front of millions knowing it would be talked about for weeks. 12-D intergalactic sex Twister.

Enjoy the echo chamber guys. In the real world the walls are closing in. Trump may not last 6 months.

I wish they focused on what was in those emails.

who /tired of winning/ here

>no legs
>NSA just resigned over it, story just now released that aides had contact with Russian agents during the election

pick one

he's going down over it, it's just a matter of time of how long he will manage to hang on

It's not t-that bad, r-right?

>this retard thinks McCarthyism is good

t.refugee

archive.is/aERUF

> unironically not wanting to purge communism from media and the country as a whole.

Try harder schlomo.

Totally worth it desu

>Witch-hunting anyone whose views don't fall in perfect line with my fascist agenda is the norm

Fuck you.

>these delusional retards thinking Trump won't seize power if necessary

With the full backing of Russia, too. :^)

Then it's gas chamber time for you fifth columnists.

Very handy of you to set up Five Eyes for us so we can trck your every move and pull up the entire history of your treachery against the Unitd States.

I highly recommend you stop trying to get through to these ingrates. Let them believe what they want about life.

SETH RICH leaked the DNC data to wikileaks and was murdered for it you dumb fuck.

It will be soon, traitor.

You made your bed, and very stupidly broadcast your anti-American sentiments for all the NSA to see.

here's the link:

here's the thing about the NYTimes: they actually do reporting. they break news.

wherever you get your news, the actual information is probably coming from some newspaper with an actual reporting staff

try it: see how many stories from Breitbart or Huff Po or Fox News or wherever start with "the NYTimes is reporting" or "the Washington Post is reporting" etc.

I think the democrats/never trumpers don't understand what could happen if they keep it up with this sort of stuff. They are making all the conditions for a dictator to rise:

The media is completely untrustworthy, establishment government officials are desperately trying to hold onto their power against the will of the majority while ignoring actual foreign threats, constantly trying to undermine a democratically elected leader, spreading falsities, favoring a tiny portion of the population at a huge expense to the majority, unstable economy, etc.

I'm not saying Trump would take the mantle on his own volition, but say something BIG happens, who knows...the craziest part is the anti-trump people are pretty much causing this to happen and it's creating a feedback loop where they scream "DICTATOR!!!!" while pushing in that direction.

If there is even a scrap of truth to this, he'll be fucking crucified

>Adam Goldman and Matthew Rosenberg contributed reporting.
Is there anything more to be said?

We'll know its true when the markets fucking crash so fucking far down the toilet that I'll be trapped in my fucking cubicle job forever. We'll know it's true when I killself.

You are correct. I read it.

You're delusional.

Average Americans do not trust the media.

And who do you think the military is composed of? Kike journalists?

Just try to impeach him. Do you put it past him to seize power?

for example, the very top story on Breitbart right now, is just a rehash of quotes from WaPo and WSJ:
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/house-intelligence-committee-chair-leakers-of-flynn-call-belong-in-jail/

A bunch of unsubstantiated accusations being pushed as facts

Just what I expected from a fake news source.

I don't believe this and it's not important because it does not align with my views

I will wait for someone who confirms my beliefs to tell me what to think about it

I've been saying this to my progressive fiance. She's more of a classical liberal with a huge soft spot for minorities, but anyway...

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. They keep calling him a dictator and a fascist and that he's going to institute martial law, until shit actually gets out of control because they're so fucking irresponsible that he HAS to act unilaterally and enact martial law because the Union has collapsed.

Given the state of this wildly left leaning shit hole right now, this would be fucking great, rev up those fucking gas chambers.

Just leaking this now if they knew for so long? You'd think they'd want to keep him out of the White House. I'd put money on Clapper and some stay behind forces at the DOJ.

Except that the numerical majority didn't vote for Trump.

The scary thing is that I'm actually sort of hoping for that to happen. I don't want a dictator and I don't think Trump wants to be a dictator, however, I do think this country is so incredibly corrupt as far as government is concerned that it's only a matter of time before something happens.

Surely, this will be the end of Trump.

How will he ever recover?

It's kind of long, and I think I need to read it again to make sure I understand everything, but the gist of it makes it sound like intelligence agencies intercepted calls to Russia from at least 3 Trump campaign staffers, one of whom is Mike Flynn. What they talked about is classified, and it's unclear what it means beyond that at least as far as I can tell based on the article. But basically it confirms that the Trump campaign was definitely in communication with Russia during the election.

No, they haven't, shill. Can't wait for those soros funds to dry up when hes fucking dead

its def a possibility

>huge soft spot for minorities
wew lad. I'll bet.

I wonder how fast your shareblue friends are going to sage this thread once they realize I posted this in it.

> She's more of a classical liberal with a huge soft spot for minorities, but anyway

But nothing. Dump her.

And?

That coalition of niggers, spics, and white (((intellectuals))) are going to stop the military, who almost totally back Trump, plus our Russian allies?

The absolute delusion. It's futile to resist.

Go ahead, give us a Trump empire. The constitution has obviously failed given the present necesities.

>trump is accused of rape, doesn't stick
>trump is accused of fixing the election, doesn't stick
>but this time trump is totally guilty of high treason!

that depends, do illegal voters count?

But the people who actually have the means and the will did. I mean, do you really think, honestly, that the mix-mash of unorganized liberal protestors who expect the government to do everything for them stand a chance against the other side?

Do you enjoy envisioning another civil war?

You will not be gratified.

Do enjoy, though, sucking proverbial Russian dick.

You people are mentally ill.

You fucking lost.

You all are going down hard. It is hilarious with all these tears in denial.

Probably not. Trump almost certainly lasts through the week.

I actually doubt he'll be officially impeached or resign or anything like that. At most he might choose/be forced to delegate all major decisions down and become a celebrity figurehead.

Having said that, Pence is part of why Flynn got fired, and Mike Pence has more to gain from a Trump impeachment than anyone in the whole world, while also being the one person in the White House Trump can't fire....

Just because most chicago districts had more votes than people doesnt mean there was fraud shitlord.

>The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far they had seen no evidence of such cooperation

But to reinforce bias NYT goes right to a joke about a hypothetical situation Trump back during the election about "If they do have the emails they should hand them over"

Ofcourse NYT rephrases that to
>At one point last summer, Mr Trump said at a campaign event that he hoped Russian intelligence services had stolen Hillary Clinton's emails-
youtube.com/watch?v=3kxG8uJUsWU

Liberals are small minded after all, and they can't follow logic more than 2 or 3 words at a time it's sad.

NYT then goes to a few paragraphs detailing 'numerous conversations' associates had with Russia. They reinforce your bias further before admitting this:

>Officials would not disclose many details, which Russian intelligence officials were on the calls-It is also unclear whether the conversations had anything to do with Mr. Trump

This shit has a whole lot of innuendo designed to get biased people even more hardline.

Can people not really detect the tricks they are using?

wow! holly shit! This is literally nothing!

HAHA! Let's have a nuclear war with Russia because Hillary supporters are butthurt! That'll show those drumpf guys.

I really fucking hope that trump gets impeached so that the trump/shill spam will stop and Sup Forums becomes great again.

Every fucking underage retard rushed to Sup Forums because of the "EPIC TRUMP MEMES"

How come this is bad but bilderberg is ok?

>>You'd think they'd want to keep him out of the White House

It'd be "improper" for them to interfere, and "everyone knew" Trump was gonna lose anyway.

lmfao yes...

nothing would create liberal tears like nuking Europe

the jap arrives with the bantz

I enjoy the thought of brutally (and legally) slaying left wing traitors, yes.

Russia is our ally, and I'm sure they'll love taking care of our neocon problem as well.

Win-win.

But your savior Obama said the Russians were a joke. So was Obama fucked in the head, or are you!

Pro tip, gas yourself kike.

The genetic fallacy and confirmation bias is strong with you

>that first day on the job

this. certain are attempting a coup