Letting Germans and Irish into our fair land was a mistake...

Letting Germans and Irish into our fair land was a mistake, it opened the floodgates to other sub races to infest America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DX_zyO-1F4c
youtube.com/watch?v=aWB7_o6x6DA
youtube.com/watch?v=EQL_EQi3M3o
alternatehistoryweeklyupdate.blogspot.com/2012/02/one-way-to-divide-america-ethnicity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the south? Anglo?

scotish....no joke.

unironiclly self identified as American

Anglo Americans don't exist. It's part of the reason they think Grey and Hazel eyes are what people mean by blue and green eyes.

mexican

this, some southerners are so retarded they think they were the first people to set foot on this continent

"Wrong."

The Germans came here while America was still part of the British Empire... The Irish were definitely a mistake though.

Yeah and a significant portion of black people. Where I live and almost everywhere else in The US people claim German and Irish ancestry, with the occasional Polish.

>tfw half-and-half scottish and german in texas

You got KRAUT'D!!!

>this triggers the brit

super secret info, the yellow parts have less niggers and spics than the white areas

the democrats are trying to ruin that, not germans and irish, OP is a faggot

Half Scottish Half Hungarian here reporting from commiefornia

"English" and "American" are the same thing right?

when's the last time you see a german behead and dismember his own countrymen on camera?

you kike

how the fuck did germans end up in southern FL anyway?

>Split between Germany and Mexico.
>Mfw the Nazi-Mexico alliance actually happened and meant this.

is there any group more assimilated than "German Americans"?

Ulster Scot, etc..

good to know 'ayo hol up ortual' is not able to read a legend

and it was the german areas that won Trump the election, thank GOD!

They took all the prime sunbathing locations and built beach forts to protect them. As Florida has many beaches this was the natural result.

snowbirds

>>Mfw the Nazi-Mexico alliance actually happened and meant this.

Holy fuck

I read it, that's why I asked, what's the difference between English-American and an Ethnic-American?

and checked

Yes, this would explain the Jews, but not so much the Germans... unless they were Jewish Germans.

Why?

So u want to become the perfect cherokee-english gentleman mix or what?

literally defines itself as "american", meaning its a mixup of a fuckton of ethnicities
You frequently hear shit like
>1/4 scottish
>1/4 german
>1/4 cherokee
>1/4 irish

When was the last time you saw Mexicans lose two world wars back to back? The real issue with letting non-Anglos into the US is that they are naturally servile and sacrificed freedom for security. There is a reason England had a constitution since the early 13th century while Germany was an absolute monarchy until 1918.

The Irish were just used as cannon fodder during that war.

with one a census worker goes up to a house and asks, "hello sir, would you kindly answer a few questions, please" and the resident says "ar u avin a giggle m8 ill hook u in the gabber i swear on me mum cheeky cunt innit" and the census worker checks off English
with the other a census worker go to a home and asks the resident if they are free to answer a few questions and the resident replies back 'of coarse im free, im a American" and the census worker writes down american and thats how the government comes up with these retarded stats

Like how your troops were used as cannon fodder by the confederates?

Atleast we won. Your lads died for nothing.

This guy is a retard don't listen to him.

You guys made it work for Mexico.

We'll have our black slaves too. We'd be a modern Brazil only exploding in diversity

So when the census guy goes round to the mosque and finds the community watching a beheading video then they check them off as Mexican?

The US was literally pressing(drafted) Irishmen into the Army right when they got off the boat.

I never knew we took part in the american civil war. Either way mate, as soon as they came off the boat they were sent off to the frontlines.

youtube.com/watch?v=DX_zyO-1F4c

>we wuz soldiers n shieet

Fuggin Irish :DD

Anglos are basically a hybrid of Germans and Irish.

Identifying as anything other than American feeds into the "we are a nation of immigrants" bullshit

Make America Protestant again.

"American" as an ethnicity applies to people who are like 1/4 English, 1/4 Polish, 1/4 Norwegian, 1/8 Dutch and 1/8 Irish or something, it gets used as an ethnicity when people don't know theirs or there's such a melange of people in their family tree that it's impossible to really identify with one. Then you have cases of hypermutts like me- my paternal grandfather is 3/4 Irish 1/4 Welsh, my paternal grandmother is 1/2 French Canadian 1/2 English, my paternal grandfather is 1/4 German, 1/4 Danish, 1/4 Swiss and 1/4 Scottish, and my maternal grandmother is 1/2 Cajun and 1/2 Scots-Irish. So, you can see how "American" gets used as an ethnic group in cases like this.

fx'd

youtube.com/watch?v=aWB7_o6x6DA

WE WUZ IRISH N SHIEET

"American" is basically ulster Scot.

Not really
People in the south are less mixed than people in the north because there was less immigration

The 4th Reich will start in Nebraska.

>if German had become the American national language instead of English, Europe wouldn't be in a crisis

>Implying the Irish aren't a mix of Anglo males and Celtic females.
Do you even know your history? Celts are similar to Jews in that their women have always slept around.

Corn is a pastime?

ftfy

COME HOME WHITE MAN

The fuck do you know about the midwest you leprechaun bitch

>le Britain is Anglo meme
Yeah mate, we're fucking Celtic as well. You have some other shit thrown in their but we're more Celtic than anything else.

mexicans only can beat their wives and children, good luck on a world war

how does it feel knowing offspring of the "superior race" are slaves to a mutt breed of anglo-celtic-scots protestants?

I'm from the south tho

I don't have the 'white american guy' so you get this instead. Fucking whatever, pablo. I'd take the krauts over your shitty cousins any fucking day of the week. Fuck outa here.

Well come back when literally all genetic studies that don't originate from an Irish diaspora or a Jew support your opinion.

>Could say exactly the same about the Brits. Well up until about ten years ago anyway. Now taking a trip to London you're more likely to fuck a Pakistani girl than a "Brit."

>Irish women are more likely to sleep around.

This is the first result for typical british classroom kek.

Fuck off nigger

Respectable middle class people are all Anglo

Oh yeah. We're all Anglo Saxon Aryan gods descended from Germans. The celts that inhabited this island for ages just magically disappeared.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQL_EQi3M3o

Begorrah! Tis like another potato famine!

>merican nation

I like this

t. iowan

>Get flooded by two of the most racist, xenophobic nationalities on the planet
>Manage to cuck your entire country anyway
Americans were destined to fail, because of civic nationalism.

Fuck, how will I ever recover? Get the fuck out of my country you fucking subhuman mutt.

Mate even the Romans were freaked out by the Celtic tradition of not keeping their wives to themselves.
You might have noticed that the UK has very few mixed race people compared to the population of foreigners. Pakis move to London and live in London around other Pakis.

>I'm from the south tho
Ok but if that is you ancestry then you are not from the South
During the Civil War the South was all Scots-Irish Anglo and some French

alternatehistoryweeklyupdate.blogspot.com/2012/02/one-way-to-divide-america-ethnicity.html

The one blue spot to the right is palm beach which is well known for having lots of euro. immigrants. It hosts a town with the largest Finnish population besides Finland. On the western side its mostly just German because of German immigration like the rest of the state. A lot of people for get that like 65% of Florida was basally uninhabitable until the 30's.

I'm from Iowa too. The (((U.S.))) is afraid of the heartland. The weak fear the strong.

>Not knowing that Anglos liked to live in fortified settlements with little to no immigration and expelled conquered people westwards for 4-5 centuries.

america is for imigrants like disneyland for kids

Fuck you nigger. The US is for German, British and Irish immigrants. In that order.

You should have slavs. They know their way wiith inpolate people. But could you know?
Now you have to suffer for your mistakes.
Open borders for slavs, or ukrainians in particular, and you'll positive changes.

The pakis are doing that currently.

This is completely and totally true. Dragged us into two world wars and brought us under jewish control.

Letting nigger slaves in happened before we let the Germans and Irish in. Slavery was the true mistake.

>and Irish immigrants
No
The Irish are born Nation Wreckers

>Gives strawman argument of several thousand year old anecdote from fucking Romans kek.

Here's some modern statistics for you. :^)

Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.

White British 79%

shitty bait

i like our state flag better, but good mock up

>america is for imigrants like disneyland for kids

except we have guns to keep them in check, not jewish cartoons

1932 was a retarded election. Hoover prolonged the Depression through the Smoot-Hawley Tariff and all FDR did was shit all over the place with muh Keynesianism and got lucky with WW2.

Yeah but we have to have a flag that includes Nebraska and South Dakota.

I always see lots of confederate flags when I'm in Iowa. Stay based, Hawkeyes

Germans and Irish are based. Fuck off.

"Persons of scotch decent out of 1000"
Discarded kilt niggers

Ok is this better
The fact is the Irish turned the most conservative part of the country into the most liberal

How's the war going slav buddy?
I would say keep your head up but... we kept fighting a civil war for basically 700 years. It was more like a series of genocides and revenues but yeah. Hopefully yours gets resolved quicker than that.

Yeah, and what do you think is going to happen to you? You're more leftwing than us and Germany is just going to ship boatloads of rapefugees your way because they think that will bother us. I've been to Dublin. Yeah, granted it is your capital but holy fuck. Its practically a Nigerian colony at this point. So yeah, keep posting shit like this thinking you're better than us but the reality is you'll fall way before us and that's just a fact.

Scotch-Irish don't wear kilts. They're the petrol bombing types.

funny how Russian Americans didn't vote that strongly for Trump

Nope. Urbanisation did. As it does everywhere.

Lad, like 30% of children in primary school in Britain are white. Ireland won't fall before you, because you've already fallen.

(((Russian Americans)))
Actually suprised its not even lower

You fucking what? The Republicans at that time were anti-Union, pro-tariff, big business hacks and still had the North as their stronghold with WASP's/Middle class and up still their primary voters compared to the Democrats who were pro-Union, Free Trade, League of Nations loving kikes who relied on immigrants of all stripes, working class, and southerners. Of those descriptions, where would the Irish likely fall?

I can guarantee we will not take on refugees. We get on well with educated foreigners who put their bit in.

Refugees and welfare Queens... they don't fare well here.

If that's true that is fucking depressing.