I'm thinking of trying LSD in the near future. Are there any red pills that I should know before dropping acid?

I'm thinking of trying LSD in the near future. Are there any red pills that I should know before dropping acid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtu.be/mSHEd-2ut3I
scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2055580/duterte-urged-come-clean-health-after-his-fentanyl-drug-use
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drugs are for degenerates

Pick good music.

lsd can really open up your mind the first few times but after a while you would be doing it with no gain other than as a recreational drug that messes up your serotonin receptors. It's better to stop using LSD early than late.

This. and don't waste it doing stupid shit like getting drunk and partying, watching shitty movies or hanging out at the mall ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

I took shrooms one time.

I walked into my bathroom and the wall was swarming with insects. The buzzing was overwhelming. I fell to the ground clasping my ears but the buzzing wouldn't go away. Then the bugs swarmed over me and crawled into my ears.

That was a couple of years ago now. I get headaches now and I don't remember things as well as I used to but I'm getting used to it. Sometimes when I'm alone though I hear the buzzing and I'm afraid.

Wrong. Gambling is for degenerates and it's legal. The government doesn't want you doing drugs because it dissolves years of programming. It's literally like wiping your hard drive clean, especially LSD

Don't take LSD with anyone who isn't a close friend. Be in a safe space. And no, you can't fly so don't try. This is not a drug you take to party with. It's for spiritual purposes ONLY.

Have fun ;)

I'm going to a concert soon and a friend might bring some. Is this appropriate?

Red pills? Acid is generally considered degenerate. Though I'm personally fine with it.

Remember that having a good set and setting are top priorities. LSD is not a party drug it's a meditation drug. All emotions and insecurities are amplified to an absurd amount while tripping. I always thought that I needed a sitter around but then found out the hard way that it's much more difficult than just tripping alone.

Maybe also want to think about spirituality while dropping acid, that was useful for me when I used it. I was 100% secular "what's even the point of this God stuff" before I tripped. Might be fun to watch historical documentaries and think about your cultural roots while tripping maybe.

Dude weed lmao
>kys degenerates

>concert
>drugs
Enjoy your mental decline and hearing loss faggot

Wait until summer

The only degenerate drug users are niggers. Get fucked faggot

What do you want out of it? Think about this long and hard. It's not a party drug but people do that. It's a waste imho like that.

Do you have a life issue you need to work through? Want to grow spiritually?

You won't be hungry at first. It has a long time on, I was on for 18ish hours (psychs always last long for me though)

It's a fantastic experience. If you have a trusted person you watch you please use them. It is very introspective. I cannot stress this enough. Mushrooms are more, for me at least, more spiritual or connecting me to something bigger. LSD is more human centered, in your head.

Drug users are all degenerates

Do what you want but keep in mind that the mind is a very fragile thing.

Psychedelics are probably among the least degenerate of all known drugs, way less than alcohol.

LSD is the kind of drug where if you're not starting out supremely psychologically messed up, you trip once and feel the need to stay away from drugs for another year or two before tripping again.

>LSD
>concert
I can't think of a worse idea than this.

You an unemployed minority drinking uo our tax dollars before your inevitable jail sentence?

Sure then drugs are just the thing for you

FPBP

If you're looking for fun, do something else.

On the other hand if you have something that you need to work, and you have someone to trip with that you can open up to, it can be productive.

There will be difficult times, but you're only going to have a 'bad trip' if

A) You have control issues. LSD lasts a long time and when you're tripping it feels like it lasts A LONG TIME. You will have to keep reminding yourself that you haven't gone crazy. You took a drug. The point of the drug is for this to happen. You just need to ride it out.

B) It legitimately breaks your brain. Don't do LSD if you have ANY family history of schizophrenia or psychosis.

It's an upper, so you will feel somewhat anxious and overly-energized. A lot of people smoke pot while tripping to counteract this, but you'll lose a lot of potential introspection. Smoking pot while tripping makes LSD into a toy and there's a lot of cheaper and safer ways to have fun.
On the other hand, like I said earlier, it lasts a long time. There's nothing wrong with smoking pot or doing whippets (they make you mega-trip for like 30 seconds when you're on LSD), just don't spend the entire trip doing them or you'll be missing out IMO.

> I'm going to a concert soon and a friend might bring some. Is this appropriate?

This is a bad idea if you have no experience tripping. You might be fine if you do it, but until you know how you handle it don't risk it. LSD doesn't stop, and if you're in a situation that you can't leave it could become very unpleasant.

This image is in my opinion, the true psychedelics redpill.

LSD, DMT, Psilocybin, or whatever in high enough doses will show you this.

This.

if you like philosophical shit get a friend to babysit you during the trip and get you to explain ideas and stuff. With some nice ambient music on it's super comfy

>is this appropriate
>nigger?
>Double digit IQ?
>then not only appropriate, expected
>also consider prominent neck tattoos, they'll still let you work the register

I've been employed for two years and just started on my second job. Fuck off

You are both drug users, unless you want to argue that you don't drink coffee, tea, or any colas.

Obviously, the statement that drugs are for degenerates is retarded because all human beings are drug users. What is true is that certain drug habits are degenerate; for example, shooting up heroin everyday to escape life is degenerate.

Taking LSD once for the purpose of spiritual introspection isn't degenerate in any logical way.

You moved up to fries yet?

>I'm thinking of trying LSD in the near future. Are there any red pills that I should know before dropping acid?

synthesizing LSD is very difficult, don't bother taking any unless you are certain it is pure, send it to a lab to be sure

FPBP.

1. clean your room beforehand
2. if it gets bad, remember it's only temporary

have fun, learn something new, and maybe use a sitter your 1st time

1. Do not ruin your trip with politics. Watch Fantasia or listen to Lateralus instead.

2. Reread point 1 and follow it exactly.

When you do LSD right, politics becomes meaningless to you, something that lower riffraff are content to play with.

And taking LSD to escape reality is less degenerate, in any way, then shooting heroin to escape life?

>being this much of a faggot

I agree that anyone using psychedelics for "fun" like party fun is a degenerate who needs the oven, but it does have legitimate uses.

Better not have any responsibilities for the next 2 days. That shit is a 12 ride you can't get off

Stand still DUDE WEED

It's fun and not that big of a deal. Don't go into it thinking it will be some big life changing experience.

DON'T STARE INTO THE MIRROR

Grocery and Music educator. Try again faggot

LDS guru

Agreed, that's good clarification. You can (and certainly will) have fun on LSD, but fun is not the point. And "Party Fun" is not at all what you should be shooting for.

>escape reality
That's the exact opposite of spiritual introspection.

youtu.be/mSHEd-2ut3I
When you are about to start tripping, watch this video for a 10/10 experience

Stay away from the computer. DO NOT go on Sup Forums.

Don't do it alone, but the people with you need to be high quality.

Be out in nature preferably.

Give your cell phone to someone else where you can't get at it till afterwards.

Drink Orange Juice

Maybe get some markers or other things to draw and make art with.

Why are you assuming that OP is taking LSD to escape life? My post specifically said "spiritual introspection" you retard.

not an argument.

not an argument.

Reminder that the Nazis made frequent use of drugs to enhance their minds and bodies. Would you call the literal fucking Nazis degenerates?

Only a true degenerate watches fucking youtube on LSD.

>LSD
>escape
If you don't know anything about drugs keep your fucking whore mouth shut.

Roll your joints before dropping, it takes forever to do it once you're high

it costs the taxpayer less to have a stoner on your couch than in jail, idiot

I'd say just don't do it in a place that you aren't familiar and comfortable with.

Using drugs to have an "experience", or escape reality, is still completely degenerate treehugger behaviour

What part of "whore" "mouth" and "shut" didn't you get Van Faggen?

>grocery educater
So you manage a Walmart Kek

Who said I want stoners either place?

How much is a 556 round lately? That's what stoners would cost taxpayers in based america

you dont need a lab. just buy a 20$ test. one google search youll find the major company

>tips from someone who has tripped more times then i can count

Set and Setting

Go outside

Pre-roll your joints

Set and Setting

If you are tripping with friends make sure you are comfortable with them

No matter what happens, you are just tripping and it WILL end eventually

Are you a communist or some shit?

>Stay away from the computer. DO NOT go on Sup Forums.
That here is good advice. Going outside is a good experience.

Some of the eight chan people do actually think the Nazis were degenerate and Hitler wasn't extreme enough, kek.

>grocery and music educator
>you're a bagger at piggly wiggly and you're teaching your weed connect this one sick phish song?

t. Person inside Platos Cave who has no idea what he's talking about.

Do DMT

Only niggers can't read nigger. Try again.

Why did I read wrong you retard
>prime example of why drugs are bad

Only do it under the following conditions (used acid 5 times here)

1.) Do not start with a high dose like 200ug, 100ug is MORE than enough for a first time.

2.) Only use if you love yourself, are confident in yourself, and understand your brain and have good self-awareness.

3.) don't do it in public. Be somewhere safe where you can hang for at least 4-5 hours. You'll know after an hour or two whether you want to leave your safe space

4.) That being said, dont make your first time somewhere weird. My friend did it at a party in brooklyn and had to call his mom cause he thought he would die. We did it together in safe places and had good times after this.

5.) EAT a good meal before you take it. You wont be hungry when youre high, so make sure u get food. Have delicious and easy to eat foods ready (oatmeal is good)

Ask a trusted friend to tripsit just in case.
Get a few things handy beforehand - think 'kid-safe' stuff - markers, crayons, goo, snacks, drinks, music - create the type of environment that reflects the experience you are looking for -
relax - keep an open mind - go easy, you can always ramp it up next time - no hurry on this - you may experience catharsis, or not - don't force it - relax.

Dude weed got a c+ in freshman philosophy at community college, the post

I once trolled a whole table of people from amsterdam by saying I would never visit their degenerate city.

I'd advise being in a warm place, or making sure you have plenty of jackets, blankets, etc. You can get cold easily, especially if you haven't eaten.

Speaking of eating, I'd advise that you don't have meat. Even if you normally don't think of eating meat as anything special, if you find yourself feeling incredibly sorry for the animal that gave it to you, thank it for it's gift and use that to inspire you and bring you up.

Have a very good friend or two with you, they may trip with you it sounds like, so I'd advise that you have a more sober buddy or someone is rather experienced.

Clean your bathroom.

This is generally a poor idea. I would not recommend this as a first time experience.

However, being in nature is very nice. At least look outside.

Plan your day, acid lasts forever so you have to keep yourself occupied otherwise its a waste. I recommend going on walks through a park or nature reserve or something.

If you can, take it with someone who's tripped before to prevent spiraling yourself into a bad trip. Avoid focusing on negative or bad thoughts. If something frustrates you, stop doing it.

Don't take anymore than 1-2 tabs on your first trip.

One more thing; make sure to bring a water bottle, especially if you are going for walks.

Also avoid contact with people, cause acid is just going to make nigh impossible to hold a conversation with anyone.

Epic trolling my dude

Amsterdam is a shitty city, its just for tourists and liberals

I recommend jail so you can be there for being a degenerate drug user

Ignore all these soft poofters ITT btw.
Wanna really have some mind play?

Try some 4-AcO-DMT. About 20-30mg.
Won't last as long as a lysergamide, but it'll probably take you further.
Generally not as recreational as LSD is.

I personally used it to help kick alcoholism's ass. Very helpful for breaking the craving for booze in my case.
One 25mg trip was all it took. Mind you it was pretty hellish at times, but when I came back to normal, everything was so clear and fresh.

I have to disagree, using certain substances for introspective purposes can be extremely beneficial.

Taking a bunch of drugs and going to some crazy mass orgy rave in the woods is degenerate.

It's one video. The rest of the time after I drew for 5 hours straight. How many times have you tripped, newfriend?

Itt lot of butthurt over something vastly misunderstood.

Duterte has a cardiovascular disease and takes hard drugs for it;

>scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2055580/duterte-urged-come-clean-health-after-his-fentanyl-drug-use

He got the disease from smoking. So, a drug addict whose life is misery because of his drug use is hypocriticaly taking a drug he personally murders people over, to deal with pain caused by his drug use.

All anti-druggies are like this. Every single person on Earth has taken herbal drugs at some point. Opium and cannabis are ancient friends to humanity.

Ketamine cures depression. I smoked salvia divinorum - also a KOR agonist - and it cured my depression and made me religious. This drugs connect us to God, and remind us that we're here for his sake - not to be slaves to our flesh.

Anyone who opposes legalization dooms themselves and others to mental, physical and spiritual agony. God is on the pro-drug side, and tells me that the drug war is a test of morality.

Love will win.

How's it misunderstood

Chances are you'll use blotter paper L. If its so incredibly bitter and numbs your tongue, or the square bigger than the width of your pinkie nail, its not LSD its nBOME. Blank white, unperforated paper (white on white) with zero taste is the best American L you can find. That said I've had some blotter with designs on it that made the taste bitter, due to printer ink, however tested positive with an Ehrlich reagent and didn't numb the tongue.

I've never smoked, drank coffee, or done any hard drugs(weed,acid,meth)

You and others are unaware of its effects and implications. Your rabidity isnt confusing anyone.

Makes you a dead beat retard who lives on the streets

>if its bitter its a spitter

What does "degeneracy" mean to you?

I am an analyst for one of the largest defense firms in the world and have had a handful of meaningful experiences with these types of substances.

One could also buy some 1P-LSD or ALD-52, which are near-as-no-difference the same as LSD in effects, and they're sold quasi-legally OTI.

Buying drugs on the street is completely outdated nowadays. And stupid.

Sure you are

Is anyone who isn't perfectly straight edge degenerate to you? What's the value in abstaining from everything?

Where do I buy this shit anyways? When I do it, it will be coming from my friend's stash of drugs.

Learn your trolls, user.

I've tripped half a dozen times and I'm an engineer with a six figure income straight out of college. What have you accomplished in life?

>sold quasi-legally OTI.

Explain.

And what makes you a non degenerate asshole? Incel!= wise traditionalist

Implying I'm trolling

always wanted to try but i havent dont anything online for years

wouldnt even know where to start trusting any more ive been out of the loop for so long

Nice trips. I knew in advance that your average guy from the Netherlands is not into degeneracy at all.

this LA bro says break on through to the other side
>find a safe space (no pun no joke)
>relax
>music
>food

then wait for it to kick in takes an hour and then woooooooo it hits

>hit nirvana/enlight on beach

Alright faggot, here's a deep redpill. The ACA says dropping Acid a couple times is enough to cause, (note how i didn't say trigger) Schizophrenia.

I used to think it was bullshit until the hippy's potion took my friend. He would buy it from some fag up in San Francisco and then sell it to teenagers in the South Bay. I fucking knew this guy since middle school and we were best friends. You know where he is now? In the psych ward in jail. Last time i talked to this nigger he was talking about how he was a pharaoh. He literally went "WE WUZ KANGS" on me and he was fuckng white. Not even a nigger type of white either, like Sup Forums-tier man who was fairly successful and now he's going to be a fucking company janitor best case scenario.

You may think youre going to have some pretty "eye opening" revelations about yourself or some faggy shit, but chances are you're just going to hallucinate and feel good for a little while (or take too much and really fuck up).

I had some fun time on hallucinogens, but it's not worth the risk you fucking faggot. DONT. TAKE. THEM. Unless you want to be preaching to people on Haight Ashbury about how you hear God every day.