"The left promote violence"

"The left promote violence"

Other urls found in this thread:

fox61.com/2017/02/06/hundreds-of-protestors-in-new-haven-block-ambulance-carrying-critically-ill-patient-1-arrested/
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
youtube.com/watch?v=6dTC4J9HrkM
bluelivesmatter.blue/trump-protesters-block-ambulance/
youtube.com/watch?v=uYXEt7xOh1M
infowars.com/report-anti-trump-protesters-block-ambulance-father-of-4-year-old-girl-dies/
snopes.com/black-lives-matter-protests-kill-girl-waiting-for-transplant-in-memphis/
google.co.uk/search?q=trump protesters block ambulance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's good people in Tennessee can finally defend their rights.

It's almost like it was already illegal to block roadways anyway. Go play in traffic OP.

checked

So if a child needs to be taken to a hospital but an ambulance is blocked by protestors and dies on the way, we're supposed to just let it happen because they were expressing their right to ruin other people's lives?

Fuck you Frogger.

left: go stand in the middle of the highway

Often times there are roads made just for emergency veichles

>often times

you don't think they wouldn't block those too? They would.

>They were surrounding my car
>Started hitting my window and trying to open my door
>One of them had a knife
>I had no choice but to get out of there
literally all you need to say

to Tennessee Yeah baby! with love NYC.

This has to be bait. You can't be that retarded.

example?

Where do you come up with this shit? No such thing exists here. Jesus christ, if you don't want to die, don't play in the road.

Go do that on the freeway by yourself and see if anybody gives a shit when you turn into slurry.

But since a bunch of faggot useless worthless liberals want to do it, it's okay now.

>allowing people to hit protestors
Misleading, it's more for people who accidentally run over these stupid fucks on a highway with a 65 MPH speed limit and you're not expecting people to be walking around.
Should a innocent person really be charged with manslaughter in a case like that?

>Being so disruptive and violent that a state needs to legalise hitting you with cars just to even the playing field

Don't forget that blocking the road can actually lead to a kidnapping charge if you don't let them past

Obliterate them

lel, gun get a taste of your own medicine!

Maybe he means the Fire lane? the one you are supposed to off from if a fire truck is coming through?

example?

You are actually retarded. Someone died a few weeks ago from just this scenario.

>Fuck BLM
>Fuck Democrats
>Fuck you

Clarksville here.

Guess I'll buy a nice brush guard.

fox61.com/2017/02/06/hundreds-of-protestors-in-new-haven-block-ambulance-carrying-critically-ill-patient-1-arrested/

>Allow
>Implying the bill doesn't just waive liability against the driver just because, some faggot decided to play leap frog on the interstate

this way cars can move forward when bands of niggers start banging on the windshield and telling them to get out of the car during "protests"

i am all for this law. protestors have no right to block the road. people, however, have the right to drive their car on the road which they use tax dollars to maintain.

I see no evidence presented in the OP. I do hope it's true.

Those digits are a prime example

People should not be allowed to block roads - that is not the same as making your voices heard in PEACEFUL (I stress that word PEACEFUL) protest

PEOPLE HAVE TO GET TO FUCKING WORK

AMBULANCES HAVE TO FUCKING SAVE PEOPLE

FUCK YOU

They started it. Obstruction is a form of violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

youtube.com/watch?v=6dTC4J9HrkM

Stop standing in the fucking road.

Pic related would be appropriate tool for clearing road blocking commies and niggers.

Problem is those roads dont magically transport victims from a to b. A or b are in places blocked by complete morons needing to be run down with a car.
t. Man hit twice by cars and both times severely injured. Fractured femur, etc. Back in the days of traction.

bluelivesmatter.blue/trump-protesters-block-ambulance/

while not a actual news station, they have video of protesters blocking ambulance

blocking a road way is not freedom of speech. in fact it often is violating it.

just like union workers have no right to prevent people from going to work. they can hold up signs and yell and chant all they want ,but you cannot just prevent people from carrying out day to day activities. that isn't what freedom of speech is.

Pls be bait

>it's almost like it was already illegal
It was, the law just makes the driver not responsible for anything if they choose to drive through

The road is for driving, not protesting!

DON'T PROTEST ON THE ROAD

YAAAAYYYY

>when ther are roads

I would love to squish some liberals with my truck.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYXEt7xOh1M

>Thread theme

>just like union workers have no right to prevent people from going to work. they can hold up signs and yell and chant all they want ,but you cannot just prevent people from carrying out day to day activities. that isn't what freedom of speech is.
as someone who grew up with union member parents i can confirm this is literally correct in the legal sense. touch someones property or restrict their movement and cops will be there in a jiffy, as they should be

People shouldnt be in the road period. When the car was invented, our scientists engineered a specific type of land for cars exclusively, today they are known as roads. You see Timmy, people knew that a car was a sold, multi-ton, mobile object that would cause severe trauma to the human body if they collide, mostly when traveling at highspeeds. Knowing this fact, people decided to stay out of the road. Now at somepoint Liberals forgot this rule and replaced it with the knowledge of gender and identity politics, which brings us to this point, where you, a nameless, faceless user, is arguing on a Chechnian Stock trading website about why laws keeping people out of roads are bad.

Yeah they should just deactivate the protestors atoms.

So maybe the left wont kill people by blocking highways anymore, cool.

GOOD.

>Someone died a few weeks ago from just this scenario

Sauce? Here's all I could find:

infowars.com/report-anti-trump-protesters-block-ambulance-father-of-4-year-old-girl-dies/
>The report of anti-Trump protesters blocking an ambulance has not been verified, but it’s not unlikely given that anti-Trump demonstrators have blocked roads in numerous cities and states
>has not been verified
>it's not unlikely

Same chain letter bullshit happened last year, too:
snopes.com/black-lives-matter-protests-kill-girl-waiting-for-transplant-in-memphis/
>Facebook user Mark Roark published a status update reporting that Black Lives Matter protests in Memphis, Tennessee, had obstructed traffic routes to hospitals and thereby caused a child awaiting a heart transplant to “tragically expire”
>We contacted the Memphis Police Department on that date to determine whether any such death had occurred. The representative with whom we spoke was familiar with the rumor and had already personally researched it to determine whether there was any veracity to the claim.
>According to that officer, there were no child deaths at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital on the night the incident purportedly took place. Moreover, the officer stated that when two critically ill individuals (a woman and a child) required transport to the hospital during the protest in question, police officers and protesters quickly cleared the road, and neither patient was delayed or denied passage.

(((snopes.com)))

>infowars

here we have lanes with priority for emergency vehicles, never heard of entire exclusive roads for that though, seems plenty wasteful.

>Pls be bait

There is absolutely no special traffic arrangements around places like airports, hospitals, police stations and fire stations? Right...

google.co.uk/search?q=trump protesters block ambulance

Moving to tennessee now. I hate those fuckers they got me in some deep shit with my boss.

>dude just turn the ambulance around and slip into the 7th dimensional roadway beneath the protesters LMAO

you mean those things you only have in front of buildings? you and the other faggot are clearly sheltered faggots with no real sense of the world.

Possibly the best law I've ever seen. Trump should tweet the need for all states to adopt it.

If i was late for work and get fired bc of some tards blocking the road then yes, I'd run someone over too.

Please explain how roads work in Finland because you backwards fuckers are doing it wrong

That is one of the most misleading headlines I've ever fucking seen lmao

Have you actually read the article?

>google.co.uk/search?q=trump protesters block ambulance

Thanks mate! Don't know why my search query only turned up articles using InfoWars as a source.

Allow? Or not prosecute in event of an accident?

>"The left promote violence"
Right, so now people in Tennessee don't have to be sitting targets for that violence anymore. I guess those fucktards believed they should be able to use someones decency and respect for the law as a weapon against them, you know, block their escape and then attack them. Now I guess they are going to claim that not be allowed to victimize people for no real reason is oppression.

spbp

>roads made just for emergency veichles

Those havent been built yet as of the (((current year)))

Hitting someone who is willfully standing in the road is not violence. It's benevolence.

>old person has heart attack when with family
>her kids put her in the car and start bringing her to the hospital as fast as they can
>a bunch of nu male orbiters and landwhale feminists block the road
>tell you you're bigots
>push through them to save your grandma
>OOMMMGGGG WTTFF????? FUCKING FASCISTS REEEEEEE

All they have to do is get out of the way. If you're going to stand in front of a moving vehicle just to tell at the driver, you forfeit your privilege to safety. If you want to live, just step aside: it's that easy.
Most normies wouldn't even be willing to run over protestors anyway; the law just encourages protestors to move out of fear that the driver might decide to shoah them.
Blocking roads is a degenerate way to protest anyway. It's fine if you want to voice your opinion, but let people go about their day.

Well.... I heard it is legal to move protests on busy streets with your car.

>Or not prosecute in event of an accident?
That would simply be a clarification, I know of nowhere in America where you are in trouble if someone is intentionally in the road. Some states require drivers to make "reasonable" attempt to avoid a collision, but sometimes it happens, and the law states you can't be in the path of traffic.

Knoxville here. Good idea.

There are roads with limited public access.

This.
Fuck leftists. If they're going to attack in mobs, they should be prepared to lose a few of their own.

Just moved to TN. Can't wait to run down some antifa morons. :)

If you don't believe it, check the citation.

doctored meme. nice meme, meme.

This.

"They were pounding on my windows, I thought I heard someone screaming they were going to get in and pull me out and kill me"

You're doing god's work user. Looking forward to the webm.

I think the bill has been presented but not passed yet. Our state is pretty based. It has a good chance on passing.

Every state should have a law like this. If you're going to chimp-out in the streets, expect to get run over. Streets are for driving, not protesting.

But this is the important question: Does blocking a public road violate the NAP?

Give 'em Hell from me, user.

They do. They preach victimhood more: especially getting hit by someone else. Makes good visuals for the cause and helps one become a more oppressed, pitiful victim more so.

Or, they can legally protest and get out of the road!

Yes, but knowingly hitting people is illegal.

HELL. YES.
TENNESSEE REPRESENT

I wonder if it actually says what they dream it to? I mean it would be great if true, but is likely just a protection for the shit libs do like crowd in front of a moving car and pretend to get hit for sympathy, like a no damage no charge law or something.

>African Space Program

Matters how close they are to your car, what they're yelling, and how long it looks like they'll keep retarding the highway: if it seems aggressive it violates the NAP.

>Often times there are roads made just for emergency veichles

lmfao, and

>sheltered little boy from major city detected

was illegal*

WRONG. The fucking bill does not allow people to "hit" protesters, but regulates, if a protester throws himself on the fucking drive way, so the driver can't be fucking sued. Learn to shit(bait post.

>be black guy
>have wife and 3 kids
>on way to work
>traffic jam
>yo what the fuck is this shit
>people on freeway
>90% white
>yelling towards me about how the system oppresses black men
>can't run them over because muh feelings
>2 hours late to work
>get fired
>protesters use my unemployment as an example of systemic racism keeping me down

Life as a rational nig in America must be tough.

I hope it sets an example for every other state that's sick of all these faggots blocking the streets.
Maybe running a few of them over will teach them not to act so bold when facing a moving vehicle.

Technically not in Tennessee anymore. Don't want to be run over? Don't block a roadway in protest if you're located in Tennessee.

The left does promote vioence which leads to bills like this being passed. Don't wanna get hit? Get your faggot ass outta the way