Why are you on Sup Forums instead of continuing the white race this valentine's day?

why are you on Sup Forums instead of continuing the white race this valentine's day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOmWUXWDzWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll be the first man to impregnate a paper towel

>he doesn't browse Sup Forums while banging broads
>claims to be redpilled

I live with my parents and am closet gay.

im tellin ur parents

>CA girls

You know the rest.

They know, but they don't realize just how gay I am and I have no desire to share it with them or anyone in this town.

I used to be gay too but I just decided to start banging women one day and I've been straight ever since.

Because I'm married with children and think about flat earth's all day.

valentines day is literally a jewish scam

Because I spent the first 30 years of my life improving myself until I felt worthy of the caliber of girl I wanted (meaning getting /fit/, buying a house, getting a good job, building a nice investment portfolio, etc) and now the only girls available are fatties, former sluts, and single mothers.

Because we should all kill ourselves, especially you.

I think that many gays are actually straight but environmental factors have convinced them that they are gay. For example gays get praise while the straight white man only gets demonized. I've pretended to be gay in certain situations. Never to the point where I kissed a man or had gay sex, but I have pretended to be gay for the gibs.

I'm a wizard stay at home son whose crush moved away. Still I'm blessed--i have loving parents and a job.

I'm MGTOW

Mate. The Jews may be getting money from valentines sales, but it promotes love between couples, encouraging white babies. White is the complete opposite of their plans to stop white (((overpopulation))) and encourage (((culutural enrichment))) from middle-easterners into Europe & the US.

....same? I thought I was gay and got hardons for men. I swear, smoking weed 3x a day fucked me up and made me gay. Quit and now I just have an insatiable urge for pussy.

I'm not white

Don't breed then pal.

i have agoraphobia and im fat
besides that i have a bad knee from trying to bikeso cant really do much today

banned

where do you think we are right now ahmed?

If you're on Sup Forums you've failed at life by definition. The only way Sup Forums can reproduce is by redpilling others.

Because some of us look like pic related and have accepted our fate.

If you're 30 and got all that, you're not supposed to go after used up 30 yo whores.

Lose weight, shave regularly. Wash regularly. Get a decent fucking haircut.

How do you fix the dead eye, shapeless lips, thick nose and the things that once were ears?
Also shitty beard.

>spending any time around 3dpd
I'd rather the white race die than for me to be forced to spend even a second around a modern white woman

Story?

confirmed for lying.

if you were telling the truth, you'd have virginal 22 year olds available to you.

Because I'm asocial, and always have been.

That's what I believed in my younger days too, I didn't try too hard in my 20's because I knew I was on a path where I would be successful by my early 30's and in theory have the young 20's girls chasing me.

It's not the case, they are all busy swiping right on a different Chad their age on tinder every other day. It may have been true a few decades ago, but now every young 20's girl believes (most of them falsely) that they themselves are going to be super rich when they hit 30, so they can just ride the cock carousel without a care in the world throughout their 20's. It's not until they hit the wall that they realize the truth, leaving themselves and the eligible men their age (like myself) both miserable.

what happens if you work out and cant lose weight?

My bf doesn't wanna marry me cause I don't believe in God. I told him this when we met, but I guess he just decided to ignore it. Neither of us can bring each other to break up though.

i had to work

Make all the excuses you want, famalam, if it'll help you sleep at night

You suck at working out. Stop moving the elliptical on the lowest setting for a half hour and calling that a workout. Start lifting.

How long do you tink it takes to have sex? Longer than 4 hours erect, the man has to see a doctor. Sure, there are other parts of sex (foreplay, oral sex, cuddling), but longer than 5 hours someone has to take a meal break. *eats in front of laptop*

Also I am Asain.

It probably feels like shit, but trust me, you really don't want to get married and have kids before you work out religion issues.

because my wife and her black boyfriend are out on a date senpai

fuck that. i just want ww3/great happenings. love isn't real, it's all resource acquisition. now, going innawoods is real.

Men believes they could and should get rich so they can buy young wife who will love them long time.

Men ends up old and alone and POOR: (Fact, not having someone to pool resources with cost money).

Or, man ends up with golddiger who frowns behind him.

Women in their 40s can get pregnant, right before inferility she is super fertile. Duggars wife wasn't young when she was having her younger kids.

Men ends up o

Maybe try considering the concept of God. Nobody really believes in a bearded man in the sky. The possibility of higher powers beyond our control seems to be something that would be hard to not believe in to me. That can be considered a form of God by some. Studying religion can teach you about more than just religion.

Because I'm on my path to fuck sloots of all ethnicities before settling down and raising 88 kids with a Euro girl

You should break up with him now, rarely does religious conversion for marriage ends well - UNLESS the converted had wanted to convert to begin with.

Margaret Sinclair converted from Protestant to Catholicism to marry Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, their marriage was full of fights, after the divorce she went back to Protestant.

Prince Joachim of Denmark, in his first marriage, married Alexandra who converted from Anglicanism (she was English/Chinese from HK) to whatever it is the Danish royal family was in to...that marriage ended in divorce.

He's holding out that you will change (or sees you as a placeholder), and you are hoping he will change, or is just afraid to be lonely.

oh god, it's an agnostic spiritualist. you're supposed to be 18 to post here, bucko.

Do you believe in a bearded man in the sky?

I just gave my white baby boy a bath, is that enough?

no.

What do you believe in?

I've still got to secure a family-tier income and stop being a skelly tone before I can have high quality white kids.

As someone who had homophobic parents, and who ended up in the homeless shelter before I got my own apartment, here's my advice:

STAY IN THE CLOSET

Don't even do the half-in, half-out. Don't date for now, your prime focus should be acquiring financial independence from her parents as soon as you can. Scholarship, jobs, AND expand your social circle, it's a good idea to have queer friendly friend who are in a position to HELP you before you come out.

I had so many friends who wanted to help me, and did offer advice and helped apartment hunting, but they were renters themselves.

>having sex with multiple women
>claims to be redpilled
That sex better be purely for procreation

youtube.com/watch?v=YOmWUXWDzWM makeing this shit

>blue eyes
>white

I try to live by relatively Christian values since that's how I was raised, but I can't devote myself and pray to a god. I've been going to church my whole life and it never felt right to me. I'm totally willing to try out different churches and such with him but I can never promise I'll be a true christian.

I'M BROKE AND I HAVE NO FRIENDS.

2 different girls have been trying to contact me for weeks but i keep ignoring them. they are pretty fuckable, nothing is wrong with them. i just dont like women anymore

not in a gay way, i just dont like people

My pregnant white wife is next to me asleep on the couch. Does that count?

Nobody is really a true christian. Religious leaders and theological scholars disagree all the time. Even the bible contradicts itself in multiple points.

FAGS

i believe everything is futile and the universe is doomed. i think cosmology is more useful to philosophy than actual philosophy. everything will drift and fade into nothingness. i don't think things are pointless here in an odd way, crime still bothers me, the usual stuff that people worry about, but in the back of my mind i know it is all a futile hopeless sick joke. i'm kind of just living to see the niggers don't win desu.

Oh great, it's a nihilist. You're supposed to be 18 to post here, bucko.

I'm in the hospital. My wife's having our daughter.

>our

fingers crossed for you brudder

Find some purpose in life, faggot.
Go have white children.

not white

congrats man!!!. may you raise her to be a fine women.

That's the last thing we need. More autismo genes ruining the white race.

Appreciate it, but I have no doubt on it. Both of us were our firsts, she hates the nigs just as much as me, and she has a great relationship with her father so she doesn't have the need to sleep around.

I'm an overweight and antisocial 30 year old FF/EMT that's also a gun nut and I'm only attracted to women with short frauke petry style hair.

The only women that pursue me or usually want my benis are the following:

>18-21 year olds with daddy issues that just want an older daddy type to fuck them senseless but don't want kids yet

Or

>used up fat sluts with 2-4 kids that have already burned the coal at least once

Plus, I'm not rich. I don't want to knock up one if the young ones who get spiteful who then trains my kid to hate me while enjoying my child support.

I'll do my best. If she turns out to be half the woman her mother is I'll be happy.

> tfw Gen Zyklon is gonna be a bunch of Sup Forums addicts throughout their life even into their life as a parent

Thnx 4 the pepe.

worst time of the year to procreate.who could be behind this elaborate trickery?

Because I divorced my SJW whore of an ex wife and am looking for a new one.

m8 I'm fucking incapable of getting a gf. I'm not even bad looking but I'm antisocial as fuck and I just can't be bothered to deal with it when I can just fuck a sponge while looking at anime tits.

Because she went home a few hours ago

>Atheist

Get out nerd virgin, Go back to reading richard dawkins and shit. We don't allow your reddit kind on this board.

how so

>OH LIFE IS WORTHLESS THE WORLD IS DISGUSTING I DONT HAVE HOPE FOR ANYONE

Have another rare on the house

I would pay you money just to see what your offspring looks like. Find yourself an ugly girl and send scientists over to the hospital.

I spent my day programming and fucking a lump of thermoplastic rubber instead.

Pretty comfy so far.

being born during Spring make a child less likely to have allergy and asthma, I don't have the link but I remember seeing a paper on this. And it seems to make sense,

Dad?

Please name baby alex jones

Kek'd and checked.

Congrats, it would be nice if my wife and I could find families like yourself. All our friends that are also having kids are SJW feminist / beta cucks

I'm mexican.

out pablo

Twist. My gf isnt white.

Dump her

No.

>flag
you didn't have to tell us

lmao what are you even doing on an imageboard

I probably will

I have 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy.
My wife wants more.