RED ALERT RED ALERT

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

Continued from Here's the basic gestalt:
>a while ago, user finds sketchy videos on worldcorpo.net
>videos are very dark but are clearly children being abused by a male figure
>fatherhood.webm
>user says "hmm, the abusive voice sounds like John Podesta"
>several days pass
>user on voat.co (less cancerous plebbit) realizes the child is yelling "no skippy, skippy no" in one of the videos
>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476038
>John Podesta's "alter-ego" is named Skippy and is well known by his staffers to be quick-tempered and edgy
>John Podesta has been uploading these sick fucking videos to worldcorpo

JOHN PODESTA / PIZZAGATE SMOKING GUN

Here is the skippy video: worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NPy7arsGAZs
youtu.be/UPizSgiWhM0
youtu.be/vskoKSqUja0
youtube.com/watch?v=kP0S3xL2S8U
worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
worldcorpo.net/content/video/desist.mp4
worldcorpo.net/content/video/malarkey.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw
dobsearch.com/business-lookup/view.php?t=1487115896&searchnum=248825088712&sessid=o20j6enfus7005usebragueg22
siouxcityjournal.com/news/judge-vacates-vander-esch-abuse-conviction/article_a60f8afe-a128-5661-bca3-a85d058b7e6d.html
siouxcityjournal.com/news/local/columnists/hytrek/hytrek-sioux-city-district-court-judge-ready-to-enjoy-other/article_8bfb8095-c9da-54a1-8845-da208c9dbe12.html
imgur.com/zL9DHWz
ifapa.org/support/support_group_locator.asp
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1646865#submissionTop
huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html
politico.com/story/2014/02/john-podesta-white-house-barack-obama-administration-103191
huffpost.com/us/entry/146272
im2.ezgif.com/tmp/bddb941bfd.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GET IN HERE NOW
DO NOT LET THESE THREADS DIE
SHILLS INCOMING

Iiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo

So is this the basic gestalt? If not, can someone give me a quick rundown?

Do the respondents appear hostile to your attempts to steer the discussion?

Please let this be the end for Podesta

>>John Podesta has been uploading these sick fucking videos to worldcorpo
why would he upload these videos himself?

also, if that were true then it might be a setup.

how do we know the child is in any harm at all?

Bumping for justice, and for Kek.

REEEEE SPREAD THIS!

The phone call that saved retarded conspiracy theories that killed Sup Forums

Refer to your DOD-approved PsyWar operations manual in the section titled “operations against suspected domestic enemy combatants.” Remember, the 2013 NDAA authorizes the military to conduct paid propaganda operations against U.S. citizens, so you’re legally in the clear here

>how do we know the child is in any harm at all?
Watch the video and tell me again how that child is not in harm.

bumpin

all of these threads pop up at the same time with a link to click. no thanks.

Godspeed user

This is extremely disturbing...

SEND THIS TO ALEX JONES
TWEET THIS TO TRUMP TEAM
SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

NOW
NOW
NOW

BUMP

Bump

someone make a webm, i aint clicking that shit nigga

KEK VULT

LET THE HAPPENING COMMENCE

what the actual fuck.

bampt

It's terrifying, but safe

ARE THE DATES FOR THE VIDEOS BEFORE THE LEAK OF THE SKIPPY COMMENT
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY IT CAN BE PROVEN

Show me proof that he goes by "skippy."

Otherwise, I don't buy it. Worldco cause several other videos unrelated to kids. If anything, it's an art project.

If you link me proof that he goes by skippy, I'll look into it.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!!!
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!!!
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!!!
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!!!
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!!!

Any theories to what the strobe lights are for? Mild torture/disorientation?

John Podesta didn't upload those videos, a whistle-blower did. There are many clues that haven't been talked about here that have been deliberately placed in order to lead you to Podesta. they're right in front of your face.

I really can't make out "no skippy, skippy no" in each.mp4

It just sounds like a bunch of slurred gibberish. Need to isolate the audio.

It's just a scared little kid screaming and crying. No biggie.

Not that user, but...okay, I watched that video. It's sized for ants, poorly lit, and the audio is over saturated all to hell. I can't tell you whether the child is or isn't in any danger. I can't tell you jack shit. I have no idea what events it records, period.

The fine fucks on Voat put together a voice comparison between the two

youtu.be/NPy7arsGAZs
youtu.be/UPizSgiWhM0
youtu.be/vskoKSqUja0

oh god

Link not working for me

>it's an art project
Yeah, just like how Spirit Cooking was an art project.

The emails that wikileaks released revealed the nickname Skippy.

The video was posted before the comments made on Voat.

The comments on Voat say that the child in Fatherhood.webm seems to say, "No, Skippy, Skippy, No." Posted after the video was released.

>art project
REEEEEEEEE

THERE IS ALWAYS A BULLSHIT FAGOLA EXCUSE

What the fuck is worldcorpo and how did the original user find the videos?

bump

This. That's the most likely answer. And even then, there's no guarantee that they didn't get got

I heard there was a second video? I've been playing around with the audio files and have mostly capped and isolated the vocals on the one vid thats been going around.
But I don't hear "skippy", its all a variation of Dad or John being yelled by the little girl

An art project? What sort of fucked up person would do this as an "art project"? Dear fucking God

>John Podesta has been uploading these sick fucking videos to worldcorpo

ZERO HAPPENING

ZERO PROOF

ZERO EVIDENCE

ZERO ARRESTS

PIZZATARDS BTFO

SAGE

the video is two years old and it's a YT thing
If you're going to claim this is a smoking gun do some fucking research guys
As much as I want to nail it to this turtle fuck, going apeshit everytime something weird pops up in the internet isn't going to help bring him down
but you'll just call me a shill anyway

This is our new Chanology, everyone.

All hands on deck.

I repeat, all hands on deck.

FOX TWO.

youtube.com/watch?v=kP0S3xL2S8U

It's in the Podesta emails. Literally Google John podesta skippy. You can also search Skippy yourself in the emails.

there's in fact

4 video

worldcorpo.net/content/video/desist.mp4

worldcorpo.net/content/video/malarkey.mp4

>Thai flag

I see you, vermin.

youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw

silde thrad, sage

Ironically capital of the ladyboys is posting this in all threads.

Pizza Restaraunt? Check. Politician? Check. Pedophile owner? Check. Massive political ties? Check. Lawrence Vander Esch was a local politician and founder of Pizza Ranch, he pled guilty to molesting 15 boys in 2001 and was convicted of 10 years in prison. In 2006 a judge vacating his case so he actually walked without getting any charges on his record and does not have to register as a sex offender. He is currently listed of the owner of 4 Pizza Ranch restaurants even though the company claims to have erased him from their history after his conviction.

Sometimes he collected the samples in his restaurants; other times he collected them in a car. He even promised them 50 to 100 dollars per sample but never delivered, telling them their sperm counts weren't high enough. It wasn't the boys but their parents who brought the case to authorities. They feared nothing would happen because of Vander Esch's high standing in the Orange City area. Before being a successful businessman, he was the Sioux County treasurer. He was also on a Christian school's board, and he headed up the local Republican party.

dobsearch.com/business-lookup/view.php?t=1487115896&searchnum=248825088712&sessid=o20j6enfus7005usebragueg22

JUDGE RETIRES AFTER VACATING HIS CASE EARLY THIS KEEPS GOING FOLKS. siouxcityjournal.com/news/judge-vacates-vander-esch-abuse-conviction/article_a60f8afe-a128-5661-bca3-a85d058b7e6d.html siouxcityjournal.com/news/local/columnists/hytrek/hytrek-sioux-city-district-court-judge-ready-to-enjoy-other/article_8bfb8095-c9da-54a1-8845-da208c9dbe12.html

Webpage banner appears to have zombie arms reaching up from the ground or arms reaching up after they are being buried? Strange. imgur.com/zL9DHWz

STATE ADOPTION GROUP HOLDS THEIR MEETINGS AT MULTIPLE PIZZA RANCH LOCATIONS. ifapa.org/support/support_group_locator.asp

Full post over at Voat voat.co/v/pizzagate/1646865#submissionTop

>Thailand

Of course....

wtf I love john podesta now

It's you again. I actually thought about how much I hate you today, I haven't even met you.

Die.

random screaming doesnt mean harm.

this could easily be a setup.

each.mp4 is pretty disturbing also

With the initial one being called "Fatherhood"?

If he is not arrested soon, i have a feeling someone may handle is their own way.

>Pizza Ranch
That even sounds pedo as fuck. Just adding "ranch" to the title automatically makes it weird.

Documentation in a huffington article:
>huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html
If the Huffington Compost's links to Andrew Breitbart and his stated reasons for helping to launch it bother you, back up mention in Politico:
>politico.com/story/2014/02/john-podesta-white-house-barack-obama-administration-103191

Is that sufficient to establish his 'alter-ego' of Skippy, user?

Nice LARP thread

Fuck I'm even with you guys and this isn't good evidence, we know it's fake
WHY THE FUCK IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT YESTERDAYS VIDEO TAHT SHIT WAS LITERALLY GETTING PULLED OFF YOUTUBE AND FUCKING LIVELEAK THATS THE SHIT YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING AT

Goddammit, it's all true. All of it.

Kids scream differently when in pain or afraid.

Nothing would please me more

You stupid goys have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?

I am in control here. I talked to this website's owner this morning and paid him a lot of money to shut you idiots up.

Stop discussing this man and delete these threads. All the mods got the scoop from the owner, they are working for me at the moment. I am talking with them on IRC collecting the IPs and other details from threads like these. This one will be deleted shortly.

Stop making these threads and forget what you've learned today. Any more interference and I will have to take "other" actions.

You have been warned, don't fucking cross me or my organization again. This isn't a stupid fucking game or anime cartoon, idiots.

There will be no further communications between me and the users of this site. Consider this your last and final warning.

You sure no VPN needed?

If you fuckers are right get me in the archive link

>john podestas 'Evil Twin' Skippy
>it's real
Ummmmm.. g-guys..
huffpost.com/us/entry/146272

What kind of clues?

It's not graphic at all. It's a kid screaming/crying at Pedosta. It's very creepy, though.

You're only technically correct because Sup Forums webm's have no sound

pls be my ai gf

Guys this is dumb. Wikileaks is a russian spy enabling crock of shit. If John Podesta was a pedophile he would be arrested.

Sage this post

Bump

And fuck You

Even Obama mentioned his alter ego being Skippy in an interview.
I'm on mobile, but I'll look for it.

Bump. Send to Alex and anyone who has talked about pizzagate. DjT junior, etc wouldn't hurt.

Please let this be Podesta. This guy is actually fucking dumb enough to flim incriminating evidence

>random screaming
Do you have kids?

Kids don't scream like that when they're playing, or even think they're playing.

Interest bump

Sorry messed up the link

Bump for justice

Thank you for providing an ACTUAL source instead of all the fags not worthy of giving (you's)

This is pretty convincing stuff and really disturbing.

And the reason why I say "art project" is because if you actually GO ON THE WEBSITE they have tons of videos unrelated to children.

World Corp is an old ARG from /x/
Do not fucking tie CEO's memes into the investigation for the love of God

this one is even more distrubing i think

there's 4 video on the orignal site worldcorp dunno why no one talk of it

Fuck you and your family. BURN.

praise

They are legit and fucking frightening

This. Those screams sound pretty genuine, calling him John and the voice comparisons are pretty damning. If he really is saying "Skippy" then that seals the deal

EVERYBODY WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW!!
im2.ezgif.com/tmp/bddb941bfd.webm

I haven't even watched/listened and I'm already feeling creeped out.

FLYNN WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!

Keep telling that to youself, pedo scum! The closer we get, the more scared you're going to be.
Prepare. Your world is about to come down as a whole.

Shut up you god damn fuck

That is legit child abuse

oh come THE FUCK ON THAT VOICE COMPARISON IS ALMOST PERFECT