How has Sup Forums helped you in real life

It helped me avoid drugs, start prepping for "THE HAPPENING", and start eating healthy
>(you)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Squatz
Guns
Realizing I'm assborg
Not being liberal
Learning how to properly quote other posters

Sounds like something /fit/ would teach you tbhfamalam

I've learned how crackers think.

my memes are dank as fug now

Dude it fucked me up more than anything. Also it's not like I have secret knowledge from this place but my mindset and mental process from more than one point of view has enlightened my abilities in a sense but in this engineered society it only leaves me with being an Artist, Businessman, or Military. My bet is joining the military and to try and grind to a higher position but we will see. I don't know if they're expecting someone who knows that school is just an actual cesspool for retards and that is just a franchised "learning" process.

>prepping for "THE HAPPENING" is bad

Yeah, I started going on Sup Forums in like 2011 and it made me rethink going to college, I didn't go, life is better

Yeah if school was like how it was intended things would be great but these days it's better to just chill in a bookstore in a day then a whole year at highschool. Also the stigma around school just needs to stop people know it sucks but they actually think it's a necessity and to some people it is but if you're just a smart person then it's actually retarded and (((they))) probably know that so i'll probably all set. I am already doing pre-navy seal workouts to try and get somewhere that's badass/intelligence

>school is just an actual cesspool for retards
Yeah, at shit tier schools. Sounds like someone is mad they couldn't go to an (((elite))) university.

increased my self awareness and taught me about the world

lots moar but those are the two biggest things

Actually, yeah Sup Forums has helped me in some ways.

It's woke me up to the reality of the world we live in. I've been focusing so much more on self-improvement.

I have lost some friends due to my political beliefs but nothing of value was lost.

Lmaoo not gonna lie wish I was at some elite university learning quantum theory and some king of applicable philosophy course. But eh prob not gonna happen unless I get taught in the military.

are you going into the military?

Yeah most likely read

>Helped me discover several great authors, a book by one of them I've made my personal bible

>Opened my eyes to the true red pill of MBTI, studying which has helped me figure out my strengths (and capitalise on them) and weaknesses and explain why some people behave the way they do and why they're incapable of behaving the other way

>Red pilled me on the dangers of wanking and encouraged me to quit

The combination of three has made me improve myself immensely. 4chin has literally showed me the way and gave me purpose. I went from low energy neckbeard to high energy over-achiever in a relatively short amount of time. Thx Sup Forums

Sup Forums lets me talk about my mental health issues and doesn't judge me

I'm currently in a small community college taking basic courses. I live in a rural area.

I'm also thinking about going into the military. School really is a waste of time desu, I'm only in it so I can get a good job later on. I might finish a degree and go into the military as an officer.

The only thing that turns me off from it is how the military basically owns your ass once you get in.

I too just feel like I want to serve a higher purpose. Life just feels kinda meaningless and trivial and I'm trying to put purpose into it.

KEK IS GOD

Whats the deal with mbti? I've seen the threads but I have never dug very deep to figure out my strengths

Made me realize how much of a fag I was and now I love boipucci

Made me realise more stuff about humanity.
Made me realise to question lots of things we're told.
Made me realise I should NEVER believe anything I read on the internet.
Also helped me not be bored during my NEET times.

>I'm only in it so I can get a good job later on. I might finish a degree and go into the military as an officer

Probably the smartest thing to do imo because you're not at the bottom of the bottom but if you want to go up the ladder you need to know how to critically think.

>The only thing that turns me off from it is how the military basically owns your ass once you get in.

Eh not really you gain a family bond from your mates and I guess they own you but they want it to make it enjoyable enough so you're sorta happy what you're doing so there's no desertion and defects.

>I too just feel like I want to serve a higher purpose.

We all have a higher purpose but you have to find out the fundamentals of nature and how things connect before you find yourself in that tree of life brotha

>Life just feels kinda meaningless and trivial and I'm trying to put purpose into it.

Well life is just trying to find meaning in something that could possibly be meaningless it's human nature and that drive is there for a purpose so we grow. read up on some hermeticism it'll prob give you some answers.

Research your personality and you'll realise why you are the way you are. Find out how people of your type deal with challenges, what kind of purpose they're suited for and how they accomplish it. Accept both your strengths and your weaknesses. Improve yourself and move forward.

Since Sup Forums

I got a girlfriend,
I bought my own house,
I changed jobs, and now I will get a $20,000 raise because of it
I decided to actually start getting serious about my health, and I have two 100k off-road cycling races coming up.
I am studying to get my License, which will result in a $10,000 raise this summer.

This has all happened since Trump was elected. This is now okay because of trump.

Thanks man, I just had some friends get back from the Marines. They seemed to enjoy the challenge. I'm seriously thinking about it, depends on where in life I am by then. If I am still single and finish college, going into the military as an officer seems appealing.

No problem buddy I don't know who you are but it's all of our duties to help each other to live happily. But as humans we are here to suffer and learn from our mistakes in past lives so just best yourself now so you can be somewhere better after this. Do what your heart tells you there is more to us then we are not allowed to know.

I learned to open my eyes, like really open them. Also I learned to better myself as a person both physically and mentally. Don't know why I learned that on a Mongolian throat singing image board

Sup Forums was somehow able to cure my aspergers

It made me realize I wasn't nuts. After I left the Army I thought my thoughts were psycopathin, because I hated our society. I was wrong.

It taught me that black women were made for BWC

I thought u was alone with this thinking. I should say.

Under rated

I would fugg her

Yeah society is designed to break the people who are too smart too it but it's going a little too far against a hermetic order because the progress to best ourselves was being prohibited so a surge in subconscious gained stream of knowledge is being put into certain people. The government knows that so things are about to change but I have no clue how I don't work for the government even though I fucking want to

Made me aware that low IQs are everywhere and the struggle of dealing with them is ultimately good

It helped me learn that 99% of people who care about politics are not mentally capable of involving themselves in politics.

You convinced me authoritarianism is right, and that under it you'd all need to be locked away. Thanks for that.

what makes you smart?

No fap, guns, gains, and a love for thicc.

Thank you

it hasn't
now I can't trust anything, I'm too critical of everything, and i don't trust or like anyone, they all seem like they have ulterior motives
woke me up to the real world i guess so thank you

I think it has somehow made me more level headed. Not just shit from here, but SJW stuff from Tumblr or Twitter, and normie stuff leaves an interesting dissonance.

It has helped me pass a lot of time and gave me a considerable amount of memes for my collection.

Also gave me an interracial fetish.

It helped me restore my pristine virginity so I could marry a Sup Forums guy someday.

nofap, gainz, made me confident enough to get gf, eat healthy
But I always am critical of everything and only trust Sup Forumsacks and nobody else

I met a chick via Sup Forums in 2009 and it was awesome for a bit. I think I may have peaked then :(.

I'm pajeet and Sup Forums made me hate pajeets.

you're welcome user

Friendly reminder to anyone looking to improve themselves: Read Mastery by Robert Greene. It'll be one of (if not the most) significant books you'll read in your lives. You can listen to it as an audiobook on jewtube,

Made me take the liftpill

>prepping

Bit of a con really. The doomer industry is a scam. Overprices gold and silver, overpriced milsurp, useless nbc gear, stupid plastic and milsurp guns instead of nice ones etc etc

Its a big dollar that doom dollar.

Made me an introvert sperg but also got me taking the iron pill hard

>tfw have at home weight set so I don't have to be social with shitskins at the gym

I go for long runs early every morning around my neighborhood, niggers don't have jobs so they don't get up early

I also became more focused around my career, which is going pretty good desu

I'm ~85% white but the rest is asian since my mom (full nordic) had anime fever and my dad was mixed, i think it'll be better if I don't have kids so I don't pollute the gene pool

Made me realize there are more people like me,therefore encouraging my autism.Both the good and the bad one.

I learned to plant a garden, farm crickets and fish...I collect water

>Be Me
>Few summers ago
>In cellar playing computer games
>Sudden white flash
>Was gone for 9 minutes but felt like 0.5 sec
>Honestly x-files in real life
>Almost feel reborn
>Have like weird "Alien" thoughts
>Like a message that was not in language but sensed
>"You are gonna get knowledge so you can change the things around you"
>Thought I just went crazy
>But I felt in control
>Then everyday new things were being thrown to me to just think out like a puzzle
>Been doing this everyday
>Found Hermeticism
>I always found the bigger picture in things and how things connect
>Slowly started to see what that night meant
>The basics were taught to me so I can grow off of it and become a "Interpreter" to this energy that is a mimic of quantum mechanics but the "other side" of quantum mechanics
>Kinda like bioshock with elizabeth in multiple dimensions
>But we all live in that dimension but don't have access because god doesn't trust us and this is a punishment living here
>So it's my duty to spread the message because of the changing times and less war being prevalent it's a time for the souls born in this era to learn. It should be our final lives
>I am not close to the levels of god but I saw out of his eyes once
>If you try and be a god and join in this close trans-humanism shit you are playing yourself
>Robots are I/O -- Souls are ∞
>Infinity is the answer to our problems and the concept that an answer can be two things is what is missing and is being somewhat found out in quantum mechanics
>So just live life for your purpose and things will be revealed to you
>I think I am just smart because of genes and some other dimensional being gave me knowledge to spread

this video will break your illusions.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s

>brevikism
>distain for everyone not right of nazi
>physically ill from the site of immigrants
>inability to watch any forms of media without having an autistic conniption

This place fucking broke me desu

You can have kids with whoever you want

I now have an anxiety disorder that has shot my blood pressure through the roof and my work performance has nosedived. But hey I now know about the merchants and the inevitability of White genocide so there's that.

You never will without the ability to use periods.

I found a home for someone like me. No where else do i feel right at home like pol and tv.

Everyone here is so smart and hilarious and we all just happen to agree the same politically.

Lots of pollacks cry about how they used to be normies.

I've had medical problems my entire life, I basically was forced into the NEET life. and thanks to this election and being driven away from every forum and social media website. I finally found this place.

you people are all i have in life, i love you all.

I don't know about you guys but it definitely helped me realize what my needs and wants are.

I don't need a bunch of girlfriends. I do need a high paying job. I do need to be prepared in case of HAPPENING levels of chaos. I want a nice big home but I NEED a home that is secure and away from bl- err niggers.