POST YFW YOU REALIZED Sup Forums IS JUST SHILLS SHILLING SHILLS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not only that, but it's shills shilling shills thinking Twitter hashtags save civilizations.

dude thats how you know its all normies here now. its all gossip, ecelebs, twits, and drama. there is no more substantive or rational discourse its degenerated to nothing but a mass of
hurr durr
>hur durr
hurr durr
>hur durr
hurr durr
>hur durr

back and forth like chimpanzees ad infinitum.
i miss old Sup Forums. now its just trump shills vs leftard shills vs conspiracy shills vs /x/ shills vs insert shillnamehere. so exhausting

Don't listen to this shill. That's exactly what a shill would say.

Holy fuck what. I've never seen anyone else from Nova Scotia on here.

Sup Forums is board of peace and a transition home for those moving from a blue pilled world to a red pilled world. This transition is not easy, and Sup Forums has a dedicated community helping new members make this transition as seamless as possible.

Shills shilling shills turned you into a nigger? I thought my life was shit. I don't feel so bad anymore. At least I am still white.

how can you possible know that poster is from nova scotia? all i see is a canadian flag

dude noone is get ''redpilled'' on anything anymore... no memeball threads, no polanball, no spurdo, niggerhate threads (yes i know there was one today. its the first in weeks tho) no jew memes, no hitler did nothing wrong. its full on faggotry.

yeah '''''''''''''''white''''''''''''''' like HWNDU right?

back of the hand with timestamp or gtfo larper

Jesus Christ, and you're a Caper too. So am I.

Where ya at b'y?

Get the extra flags extension.

Extra flags. This is what I see.
Westmount bud! Where you from? Did'ya enjoy the 4 feet of snow we got?

Sydney, and fuck no.

All I wanted to do was walk down to Dooly's to shoot some pool by myself. Tried walking down a few hours ago but I nearly got hit by some faggot in a truck so I scrapped those plans.

Jesus fuck. I've always had a bit of an issue with idiots in 6 inch rigged GMC's running down Welton street faster than feathered lightening.Even worse is the fucking traffic in Northside in the morning. It's like the people don't realize the ferries don't leave until 10.

Actually uprised the power didn't go out but I'm hearing we're getting more snow and high winds on Thursday or something.

Just a b'ys luck that is

Yep. 10 to 20 centimetres, Freezing rain. High winds. All the more time for hand shoveling my 20 metre driveway.
Well, No love lost it seems. Unless you're from down North.

SHILL
H
I
L
L

thanks so it shows the flags you choose to display right? can i change my american flag to a candian flag with that extension? i thought the flags were based off of ip address

go to voat, its much better.

Good luck, no shoveling for me :^)

You can't change your American flag, you can add only add State and County flags.

that image is disturbing on many levels. i mean that babby is so fucking ugly

Stop. Your're just being shilly

No, It just digs down the IP address a little deeper and shows you the province/state flag and county flag.
I bet you live in the Cabot house. Don't be an absolute mongrel.

Nah, neighbour with a snowblower.

Cabot House would be comfy though.

Aussie shitposting on a desktop and a cell phone data.

Cabot House is a shithole from what I hear. Those red apartments closer to Wentworth park are apparently much better. My uncle lived there for about two months, Constant loud banging and loud music and the floor was rotting away in most of the apartments.

dude i was on voat in the big exodus from reddit like 2 years ago. i freaking remember amalek spamspooging the fuck outta v/news all the time. voat is great but way too stagnant they need more action. i don't think i have ever seen a happening thread there. also im not a fan of javascript and i cant get it to load a full comment chain w/o it.

Could be worse, I used to live in Fenwick Tower in Halifax.

Hahahahaha. Jesus fuck man how the hell could anyone live there, They shut down the entire fucking tower and falling debris nearly kills people.

checked

yep, aussies and canadians man, like WTF is the deal with that shit? i think it has to be five eyes or something idk

Sobey's was across the street, that's why everyone lives there. I used to throw moldy bags of bread out the windows for fun.

Don't think I killed anyone.

>There's a mythology section on the wikipedia page
Oh my fucking god. Even Whitney Pier company houses would be better than that shit.

i think this thread just got swarmed with syrupy shilling kanadian kindness style

hey buddy
oh hey guy
whatcha doin friend
oh just chillin by the ole moose down yonder pal

you know the kind of shill bomb only canadians can pull off

You wouldn't understand, You're a mainlander.

Not my fault your thread didn't catch. This is what the thread was about, no?

Shills shilling their shilly threads so these ones don't get any traction. In fact you should be thanking me and guy for bumping your dead thread.

>Shills get paid by (you)'s
>Shills start to give each other (you)'s
The shills are learning

There's a fuck load of stupid myths for that retarded tower. I heard one guy try and tell me the elevator shaft doors opened one time with the elevator up two more floors and someone didn't notice and fell down the shaft.

Don't believe anything you hear about it, but laugh your ass off all you want.

I heard this shit about the Regional hospital that one guy fell through the floor on the pediatric ward and landed straight on a surgery. And there's always that one faggot that says the Louisbourg Fortress is haunted, Bullshit. However, The Sydney Garrison is haunted and i've seen it with my own eyes.

That was probably your MCpl fucking with ya.

fuck both you sensitive nigger bitches. what i said was tongue in cheek you lonely pathetic moose fucking faggots and your passive aggressiveness. i honestly didn't care and was joking until you went fullon pantywaisted vagina brains with those stupid fuckin comments

10 Rubles per (you)

Calm down bud, only having a laugh

I'm not even in the reserves. I just had to deliver a fucking package at 5:00 about two weeks ago and this young feller looking about 12 comes up to me and asks me which way to the dockyard, I point him across the harbour and the moment I turn away I see him sort of shimmer in my peripheral vision. Then he's gone.

Cambridge Analytica

"Kek" and trump ruined Sup Forums. The elections brought in a fucking deluge of underage meme spouters.

Back in the day you were able to have at least some level of debate but now whenever you express a "wrong" opinion you get spammed "SHILL" or "FAKE NEWS"

Flags were a mistake

Goof took a tumble in the harbour and you left him to die.

bro, now that is good information. holy shit that explains so much now. it is literally ai shill bots and algorithms thanks man!!! have pepe

bro i think that other poster has the correct answer. i really don't think some of these ''posters'' are real people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica

shit wrong pic ... here is a pepe

I probably did. I did tell the security guard at the gate there what I saw, So he might've found him or something.
Don't be a nigger. It's sort of rare to find people from our area who frequent Malaysian gift basket forums.
Just for proof, Here's my basement guns.

ARGENTINA IS NOT WHITE YOU LIAR.

just memeing im sure some of you are hwite,right?

Fucking Argentina

>leaf mad we can see his cuckoldry every time he spouts stupid shit

Also
>Germany
>That white
pick one

checked

i said i didnt care and that i was joking with you earlier. you want to talk about what ever with your homie i don't care but im not going to take any passive aggressive crybaby bullshit. thats for wymyn, numales, shartskins and faggots.

It was better when we had custom flags. Not like you were around then though.

Sup Forums is just 17 year olds trolling 17 year olds

i actually feel bad for you argie. every time your people post they get swamped with the same old jokes, it's like sweden tier except sweden deserves it. in fact i have done alot of research about arg in the past and thought about moving to mendoza many times, i even bought rosetta stone to learn the language, but i just didn't follow through with it. anyway can you tell me about.... your women? are they cool?crazy? fine? stuck up? faithful? are they worse than american weeeeeemons?

note that this thread is like 60% canadian

All the world's problems, and Sup Forums's too, are answered in
It's time for Operation Gluten Free.
>p1ssagate general thread going nonstop
>we investigate potential evidence and assemble cases into wiki pasties and caps
>/redteam/ studies slide and shill patterns and creates bots to counter. pedos are using bots to shill we can't let them out .com us it wastes our time and energy
Spread it like Milo's full blown AIDS.

I'm so proud to be a leaf
this shit makes me warm inside
look at all this fucking comfy

>page 87
>not 88
ONE JOB

also cheked

here snowflake, now its all better

Sup Forums under attack by faggot pedo mods GIH niggers
mods have aids

Pretty fucking much. I just come here for the pepes at this point.

Lots of shills these days.

>memeball threads
>polanball
>spurdo
>niggerhate
>jew memes
>hitler did nothing wrong
>are redpills

Jesus christ what kind of a blue pilled retard are you? Every one of those is types of threads is time and wasting garbage. Do /pol a favor, go back to red dit and stay there until you are old and wise enough to pull your head out of your ass.

Well... it probably is that way.

dude texas for the win. that meme sums this place up perfectly. jajajajajajajaja good job

>/pol
not Sup Forums

womp womp womp