Do you come to pol expecting to have serious discussions or to pass time?

Do you come to pol expecting to have serious discussions or to pass time?

I used to try to have serious discussions but after being called a cuck one to many times i now just shitpost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you come to imageboards for less than 90% shitposting you're really dumb

Some threads are good, most aren't.

>serious discussions

>on the Internet
>in a Chinese cartoon imageboard

>serious discussions
>on fucking Sup Forums

I come here to shitpost and laugh at retards who think they are more somehow more enlightened than everyone else.

pizzagate is real

I come here because...
Wait why the fuck am I here?

>tfw too intelligent to have intelligent discussions

What would you like to discuss user?

mostly to pass time and to shitpost a bit. But weirdly and sadly enough, I find the most serious news coverage can usually be found here if something big happens.

Once youve been here long enough it becomes obvious 99.9% is shitposting which is a lot of fun. But the .1% that are good are really good.

I go to reddit on any political thread and sort by controversial. This is where you will see Sup Forums crying that their shit posts aren't taken seriously by normal person.

Inter-universal Teichmüller theory, Hodge-Arakelov theory, mono-anabelian geometry, frobenioids theory, anabelioids theory, and etale theta-functions theory.

80% of the content is infowars tier
15% is spam of the same daily shit

At first I tried to make serious threads and posts.
Now I gave up and mostly just shitpost.

i come to Sup Forums for memes and use it as a source for happenings, conspiracies and news. the predictions from anonymous inside sources are sometimes interesting too. rarely ever post though.

Have you considered /x/?

tfw when you look like a monster but are as thick as two planks

420chan is that way pupper

Used to come for serious discussions. Since 2014, the management has been encouraging Sup Forums tards, faggots, and plebbit style "I'm just here for the memes and ironic racism" crowd. The mentality is closer to 14 year old twitter than anything else now. Most of you faggots, regardless of your politics, are some of the most maladjusted, low IQ pieces of human trash to be found online. You're happy to repeat yourselves in autistic fits all day, fishing for (you)s and satisfied with nothing else.

When you actually try to argue or debate, what comes out is a stream of incoherent sentences, beginning with infantile adhoms. Not saying that /oldfag/pol used to be free of abuse, just that Sup Forums mentality has taken over for the most part.

nupol is worthless boring shit

/thread

Yep.

the average age is dropping

many are college/high school fags who are conservative because their parents raised them to be and are now LARPing the shit out of life in the real world and on the internet to gain acceptance from random strangers in order to make up for their sexual frustration and insecurity and uncertain future

Welcome to the fate of every imageboard. You don't even need a userbase over 50 posters to be good, but good luck making it last.

>tfw too smart to keep brain in head.

90% of everything is crap.

You're giving everything too much credit.

I come to Sup Forums for fake news

A little of column 'a', a little of column /b

let me explain something to you, intern at the fbi;

To get anything informative from this place you must be willing to place your emotions aside. You must be able to be honest with yourself.

Only with these things can you ever hope to develop a filter strong enough to block all the cancer.

so to answer your question,

I come here for the news, I come here for the satire, I come here for the banter, and now for the real secret

>A person can not be forced to change their point of view when there are no survival needs that require that point of view to change.

I''d say the transformation was completed the moment "X said Y, Y BTFO" posting became popular. Not only was Sup Forums dead, the corpse was raped and desecrated and set on fire. Anyone who enjoys that kind of shit is profoundly mentally disabled.

>millenials

sounds like your a cuck

i mostly come here for serious discussion and usually half the people agree with me and the other half gets triggered and rages

never really called a cuck that often

cuck

I miss the days when arguing sentence by sentence was still scorned.

Same as any other board. I do both.

One is having a giggle, the other is community service. Balance is key to everything in life.

You sound like a cuck to me. Getting offended at abuse over the internet.

Make Redpilled youtube videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

>I used to try to have serious discussions but after being called a cuck one to many times i now just shitpost.
Perhaps you should consider not being a cuck.

>cuck
>shill
>CTR
Mix, match, and repeat ad nauseam.

Sup Forums is where Sup Forums migrated after it got invaded by normies. this place is a shithole, but if you dig deep enough you find the diamond.

in bigger threads you can find decent conversations, debates even without trolling.

except when indians post. they are just a joke.

POO
O
O

Real question, is there any other internet forum with the mindset of Sup Forums but with more encouraged intelligent discussion??
>inb4 cripplechan
Cant stand the faggoty trap posting autism there and it moves way to slow.

>your

Boy i bet you're embarrassed.

You should probably delete your comment.

Better luck next time pal.

Good discussions can be had a times.

/sg/ threads are excellent, namely because it requires a bit of knowledge on the subject matter to get into the conversation, which weeds out complete idiots and Canadians - you can have a fast discussion without being bogged down in e-drama shit because it's just your ideas, not *you* the person so you can also entertain extreme discussion which means sometimes you get really good nuggets of info among the shit.

This. Sup Forums used to be populated by a relatively large amount of very intelligent people. There are still quite a few very smart posters who debate well, but the number of shitposting, underage retards and tranny-obsessed permavirgin faggots has fucking skyrocketed.

im just here to meme and shitpost lad
>serious discussion on Sup Forums
how new are you lad

>after being called a cuck one to many times i now just shitpost.

Have you tried not being a cuck?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Inter-universal Teichmüller theory

Head on over to /sci/

that was actually sick af

Forgot my pic.

The intellectual stimulation felt when watching another man with hyper masculine qualities dominating your significant other is something a low IQ inbred like you will never understand.

I wonder how many layers deep this post is.

Or you could be just a newfag trying to be funny.

it was a little funny to me

and i didn't care to try that hard

not sure wtf you're trying to say though fag

O yes good sir /b 2.0/ i mean /pol is full of adults who have jobs and socialize. 10-16 yr olds do not plague this site because it says you must be 18.

This is a place to laugh at regarded kids believing pictures

>regarded

Oh boy.

why do you expect serious political discussion in an anime forum

I used to come here for discussion. I used to redpill normies with rothchild posts daily. Eventually I realized those who wish to know the truth will seek it themselves. I delved into deep meditation. I started using my willpower to power my needs and not my wants. To de-stress I would use lifting weights. Eventually things kept spiraling upward from there and I lost all old bad habits and addictions.

I don't even feel different, I'm just doing what I felt naturally inclined to do. Self improvement is a farce, we are all perfect as is.

>red pilled
>we are all perfect as is

No.

Yes. There must always be a divide between people. There must always be influences on the groups.

When others come to realize this in due time all will be well. Thus all is as it should be.

This cannot be any more truthful. I think it's time for me to retire.

copy-pasta that said no-no words!

I mainly just come for happenings now. There used to be decent threads where you could have real conversations and learn things, but now it's all just "muh Jews", "muh Donald Trump", "muh Natsoc" circle jerking. I miss the days of poo in the loo, toilet witches, roads are not for sleeping, and finding out that the Australian outback is a wasteland because the abos literally destroyed it with "fire-stick farming".

dig for the diamonds in the rough

Despite the memeing ITT, serious discussion happens all the time, and it was even more common before underage newfags came along during the election.