How common is in the united states to be trained on assault rifles?

How common is in the united states to be trained on assault rifles?

Is it a thing just for soldiers and rednecks or is it as common as taking swiming lessons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo
youtube.com/watch?v=sk-qAlU4ODM
youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo
youtube.com/watch?v=9yYp8ZeQ-I8
nytimes.com/2013/01/11/us/keith-ratliff-gun-enthusiast-of-fpsrussia-is-shot-to-death.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EaZGaJrd3x8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kuntzman
Are they even trying anymore? The memes fucking write themselves

>not including this pic

OP, you have to go back.

Little kids can fire them.

What do you mean by this???

It depends on where you are. In the right areas in the south it's as common as swimming, but in the north good luck even getting your hands on one.

Holy shit what a faggot.

Meant to quote OP

I grew up in MN and most of my pals all ended up gun owners. I went to a gun show right after my 18th birthday and bought a Marlin .22lr bolt gun. Buddy of mine bought a Mosin for $90.
Another friend of mine got into hunting through a church group, and not long after he got himself a 20" stainless barrel AR for shooting prairie dogs. Gun ownership is pretty common, even in little Sweden.
Fleet Farm used to sell cheap WASR AKs for around $500, and they were always running out of stock because they sold so many. The Obama admin really convinced tons of people to buy ARs and AKs.

It's been my favorite gun to own so far. I stand 5'1, am a woman, and it's perfect for me.

No different than firing a hunting rifle. There's nothing 'assault' about it. You should try it.

In Missouri we barely have gun laws. At my local gun range from dawn until dusk there are people from age 6 and up shooting AR 15's and various AK variants.

He should fire a twelve gauge in 3" slugs, or even 2 3/4" slugs; really wanna try the 3.5" supermags but that means buying a whole extra gun just for the lulz

Never fired a .223/5.56 but i assume the ak is similar enough, stock bites the skin more than a shotty but the recoil doesn't leave a bruise after four rounds and it's obviously was less bass in the boom

Best way to scare a shitlib, let them stand near you when you fire a shotty

>assault rifles

I would assume that virtually nobody from large urban areas have fired them. But probably upwards of 20% of people in the rural parts of the country have. Btw AR's are fucking pussy guns, not much recoil at all and extremely easy to control when firing. Assault Rifles, meaning they have fully-auto or 3-round burst mode, are illegal almost everywhere in America, there are guns much more dangerous than AR-15s legally available.

The wall can't be built soon enough.

Ars have minimal recoil. That gas system does a great job

I probably know more about it than you

Like to see him fire a Steyr 1895. Second gun I ever fired and it feels like you're firing a cannon.

>the more recoil, the more manly you are!!
retarded aknigger detected

it's pretty dang common but not as common as in a country with mandatory military service.

I live in very libby Hollywood California and even the liberal rich shoot guns. They don't like to admit it but they'll keep at least one Mossberg dustcollector somewhere in the house for protection and have fun shooting guns with their collector or enthusiast friends away from social media.

>assault rifle

My wife is a descendant of the Steyr family.

I never said that, but a lot of people have the idea that the AR is some death gun with massive stopping power or firepower which is absurd, it's a low-mid-range power gun and barring very effective shot placement couldn't be guaranteed to put a person down without multiple shots.

I fired an AR once. With proper ear protection it was tolerable. It sends a pretty cool shockwave out from the muzzle brake though.

The guy 6 gorillion stalls down sighting in his moose gun was fucking loud and menacing holy shit.

It was like an earth quake every time he fired. Made the AR-15 feel like a plastic GI Joe toy or something.

Found the flintcher.

I find it exhilarating

holy shit what a fucking cuck LOL

>b-bruised my shoulder
>so loud!! :(
>it gave me PTSD

I'm glad this is what we're up against in the case of conflict.

What a load of bullshit. I've been out shooting two times in my life and the second time it was an AR-15. Yeah, they're loud, but he sounds like a total pussy if it's bruising his arm and giving him PTSD.

An AR-15 is not an Assault Rifle, for one. I'm actually an AR instructor for my PD, also SWAT.

>assault rifles

Outside of the military, almost none. They're unbelievably expensive, running $20,000+ each at auction with incredibly limited supply since they've been outright banned for civilian ownership since the 80s, so only old stock was grandfathered in. Only a very small number of collectors own one, as they're expensive and require extensive background checks and thousands of dollars in taxes.

Now if you're talking about semiautomatic rifles with skurry black stocks that scare liberals and lying Jews (or what the lying Jews refer to as "assault weapons" - a completely made-up scare term invented by lying Jews, kind of like the Holocaust) we start shooting our first rifles about age 10.

Our children out-shoot your cartels, pedro.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo

>kuntzman

What, Mr. Faggot call in sick that day?

a 7 year old girl can shoot an AR15
youtube.com/watch?v=sk-qAlU4ODM
(((Kuntzman))) is just a lying kike trying to scare people

This is the best post in this thread. Everyone else is a retard.

.223 & the kike pisses his pants. 7.62 or god forbid .50cal would scare that heeb to death.

You're right, it's a literal death machine.

Also Black Lives Matter!

"journalists" and guns youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo

ARs have nearly zero recoil. It's basically the tiniest shove against your shoulder.

jajaja savage

eleven year old girl completing field target course.webm

I've shot an M-16 at a range in the Philippines. First impressions, it was a lot lighter than imagined it would be and there was very little recoil.

Only shooting at a 50 yard range and I was able to get all shots on paper.

Then had a couple of mag dumps in fully funz mode and it was pretty fun.

Some hot brass landed on my toes (was wearing thongs/flip-flops), but I just brushed it off and kept shooting.

Also shot a .45ACP Taurus and the recoil felt "soft". More like a gentle push rather than a jolt or jerk.

Had proper eye and ear protection at all times so it was a pleasant experience overall.

Kuntzman is just a soft cunt.

Is that a holster for one of those tampon insertion devices.

It sure is.

Most people, we'll men, I know personally own one. Normal people, not rednecks for the most part. White collar, middle class and up professionals for the most part.
>trained
Now that's another story
I grew up in a small rural town and all the rednecks I grew up with have owned guns all their lives. Most of them stick to hunting guns though. So actually in my personal experiences rednecks are almost universally armed people, so called assualt rifle ownership tends to be over represented in men who are above average income and working in white collar or highly technical fields.

I don't know how that stacks up nation wide, but that's how my corner of burger land seems to work

>ar15 ownership correlates positively with income, social class, and prestige of employment

Truly the mustard race

would wife

Post tits

It's not an assault rifle. Good god, full-auto = assault rifle.

Most gun dealers sell SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifles like the AR-15 and variants that mimic an actual assault rifle (M16).

In my state almost everyone I know has had rifle training and or owns a gun. It's not scary at all to shoot, man the fuck up.

Why are automatics banned over semi-automatics, anyway? There's not really an appreciable difference in the deadliness of a semi-automatic firearm versus an automatic firearm, so it's really just an arbitrary distinction.

I was born in texas. My parents are Canadian so they never owned any guns. But just living in Texas I've shot A LOT of guns for never owning one, or even trying to shoot them.

Because Reagan was a Califaggot

If anything auto is less deadly

Same in Florida. Don't own any, but you're bound to know someone with a million guns that invites you to go shooting with them. It's pretty fun.

While I don't own an AR, yet. I own many a firearm and practice as much as I can afford to.

Even in the "gun free" states there are many firearm owners who enjoy the shooting sports.

P.S. Operating an AR is child's play. It was designed to be used by the illiterate.

reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo

>faggot shoots a VR gun and contemplates existence

>Polygon
youtube.com/watch?v=9yYp8ZeQ-I8

This is now a firearms appreciation thread

Most of us military veterans obviously are trained with them.

Since most of the south and their families have military members, it is considered "common knowledge" in some parts.

I know of a few where their daughters are better shots than I am. As long as they have the fighting spirit they will be a forced to be reckoned with.

"assault rifles" are rifle that shoot one bullet per trigger pull, even if you hold down the trigger, and have black plastic on them instead of brown wood.

Except that the commercially available AR-15 is not an assault rifle. Doesn't meet enough of the requirements to have the designation.

AR doesn't stand for Assault Rifle you cuck. KYS and stop trying to talk about guns

We practice getting hit, too (just a couple to start with) to get us used to it and toughen us up.

Wish our laws were a bit more lenient on firearm ownership and use, the only time I fired a gun was when I was like 14 years old with my gramps, he lent me his .357 and let me fire it at some empty barrels on his small ranch, needless to say I was stupid so I ended up hitting a tree just behind the barrels, left a sizeable hole, still remember the recoil almost making the gun fly off my hands and my ears ringing like hell, with the faint sound of old man laughter in the background, didn't want to try again back then.

I estimate 1 out of 4 men.
And 1 out of 20 women.

And from that day forward the village knew you were a Mexican intellectual

if I had the money to buy an AR I think I'd rather get a Rossi Circuit Judge

you don't really need training to shoot one, they are super easy to operate and there is little to no recoil

Anyone got a gif of FPSRussia shooting the AA-12s?

making it look easy

Wasn't this guy's manager found dead?

Only a kvetching kike could complain this much over firing a gun.

Indeed

nytimes.com/2013/01/11/us/keith-ratliff-gun-enthusiast-of-fpsrussia-is-shot-to-death.html

AR-15s are cumbersome imo, enjoy being picked off from a distance with my scoped m14 while you fire hails of random 3 shot streams at random directions, [spoiler]I wouldn't clear a building with one though.[/spoiler]

I never said it fucking did you retard, learn to read, AR stands for Armalite Rifle.

wtf AR stands for ArmaLite Rifle. There's no such thing as an "Assault Rifle." Neck yourself.

Can you fucking read? I never said that AR stood for Asssault Rifle in that.

>assault rifles
what did the taco mean by this?

M14s are 11in longer and a good 5lbs heavier than an intelligently build AR-15 (M4 style)

the 7.62mm round and M16 were literally designed to be a lighter alternative to the M14/.308

You just find a friend that already knows, buy some ammo and go with him

Then you get your own rifle and go on your own

Then you take a class or go innawoods to get good at actually moving while firing and shit

It's the best hobby a man could ask for and keeps us from getting as cucked as europe

I have lived in 3 states of varying positions on a map and I've never met anyone who hasn't shot a rifle or pistol.
I have never met a single homeowner that didn't have at least one firearm.
I have also never met anyone that doesn't celebrate the fourth of july motherfucker.

I dont even have a range bigger than 300m for 100 miles so an AR is the only weapon I can become effective with

Feds raided his compound and tried to get him to shoot at them too

They literally found nothing

Theyre only easy if youre good woth guns

Sights have to be zerod in and theyre loud as fuck which scares most people away especially libs

The AR-15 is the most common gun in the United States.

Pretty much every serious gun owners has at least one. I have 3 in different calibers.

This. Everybody has a gun or knows someone who has a gun. Everyone. Black, white, liberal, conservative, NRA or BLM...

Everyone!

>2017
>America still hasn't solved the California Question
SAD!

Assault Rifles are illegal. "Assault Rifles" are just semi-automatic rifles with modern ergonomics. It isn't any hard to operate an AR-15 than any other rifle.

Meanwhile, Ted Cruz used an AR-15 to fucking cook bacon

>assault rifles

Nice meme. I learned to shoot when I was 8, now at 23 I'm comfortable with a pretty wide range of weapons. I don't know why fags like you think that's so shocking and disturbing.

so ear plugs and adjusting your rear sight aperture correctly?

Video

More importantly you'll never engage someone further you can hit with and AR.
The only downside is some barriers will defeat 556 which can be penetrated with a heavier load but you're still better off overall with an AR as an American than probably any gun.

Have you ever shot a semi automatic hunting rifle? Thats a pretty big difference

youtube.com/watch?v=EaZGaJrd3x8

This is what it looks like when a latino immigrant assimilates.

Thats impossibly difficult for like half the people in America to do effectively

I took a liberal friend and even with ear plugs he couldnt handle it and went back to the car

>but in the north good luck even getting your hands on one.
>he buys the northerners don't like guns meme

m8, even Vermont is armed to the teeth.

It's the faggot ass cities plus NJ, but even NJ you can still get an AR-15 granted you keep it in a locker.

Kek what? I've taken girls shooting, and with a 30-30 Marlin lever action. That shit is louder than any AR out there. What kind of pussy has to stop because he "couldn't handle it"?

Thank you for representing. You are a true patriot, sir.

Meet "Noisy Cricket," the 1-in double-barrel .410 shotgun. 000 or bust.

I do not know a single person who has never fired a gun

>ASSAULT RIFLES

If youre havin barrier problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but wood glass, cinder blocks and maybe even level III+ body armor aint 1 (idk youtube has conflicting results with this and I dont have any to test)

Now if only there was somewhere to get this magic bullet without going broke