Why doesn't he just admit they talked to Russia? Who gives a fuck except for liberal cucks?

Why doesn't he just admit they talked to Russia? Who gives a fuck except for liberal cucks?

What IS going to hurt Trump is if he gets caught lying like Flynn did over such a stupid thing. SO FUCKING WHAT IF THEY TALKED TO RUSSIA?? JUST ADMIT IT

If he says he didn't talk to russia, he didn't talk to russia. end of story, fuck off

MOTHER RUSSIA IS THE BEST

He's weathered worse shit, might as well admit it if he did. We've meddled in sooo many other country's elections we really aren't in a position to criticize Russia for it - like Trump said, it's not like were so innocent

Because if he talked to Russia the question must be asked: did he know they were engaging in illegal activity to try and help him win the election?

While that's true, it suddenly becomes a lot more suspicious to the average schmuck when it's coming from someone that themselves is guilty. Sounds more like trying to protect themselves by blowing it off.

>it's ok to talk to russia during an election

you're a bit dense, huh?

>he thinks trump isnt a puppet

Basically this. If it turns out it DID happen, Trump knew and lied about the truth, suddenly he's given the Dems all the evidence they'll ever need, true or not, to paint him as a Russian puppet.

>Who gives a fuck except for liberal cucks?

Keep telling yourself that. Trump is on the express train to impeachment.

Ha ha ha hahaha!

>If he says he didn't talk to russia, he didn't talk to russia. end of story, fuck off
Until we learn that he actually did talk to Russia, and then it's just
>that makes me smart.

But no, whatever Trump says must be true. Honest Trump would tell no lie. His power will not be questioned.

Do you feel good about yourself when you lick his boots? Or are you just a masochist who loves to turn off your mind and let someone else take control of it?

>No evidence proving he talked to Russia
>No evidence proving he didn't
Don't act as though there is evidence available to point either way if you don't post any

Because if that were true, then the GOP might as well disband. The mainstream media would never let this go, regardless of how much, if any, influence Russia had on this election. They will make all the normies so distrusting of conservatism, that someone like hilary would be considered a far right on the new political scale.
Tl;dr, if russians were involved, we lose.

The Supreme Court

I was wondering why CTR got rebranded and funded again, it was all gearing towards today

Let's step into Bizzaro World for a second.

Hillary is president. It's been a couple weeks into her presidency. She signed a bunch of executive orders lessening restrictions on immigration, and gave amnesty to a bunch of illegals. Sup Forums is of course livid.

Now there's been a recent development.
One of her staff members got caught talking to a Saudi national, who has ties to ISIS, telling him that they're gonna be receiving more weapons. The staff member resigns when the CIA exposes the call.

Should you be worried?

admitting he talked to russia isnt the problem. theyre allowed to talk to russia. theyre allowed to talk about sanctions.

the issue is that flynn lied to the vp and the vp told the public false information.

but its such an incredibly petty thing i dont understand what all the uproar is about other than the fact that liberals and the media think theyve just nuked trumps administration over this very silly thing. if anything its just exposing the traitors that need to be shitcanned

My fuck could this administration be any more of a shit show?

I didn't realize we were at war with Russia

I didn't realize we were their best friends, either.

Don't be obtuse. You know how foreign policy works. Just because the US doesn't trust Russia doesn't mean there's gonna be a WW3 and we want to nuke them.

We're not, but they ARE currently under sanctions for sticking their dicks in our election process to try and get a certain someone. And with evidence allegedly coming to light that said certain someone's campaign was in contact with Russia the whole time, while that was happening, suddenly the whole thing looks like foul play.

You don't have to agree with it, but surely you're not stupid enough to not even understand the contest?

Trump is putins cuck

wtf shillary was openly exposed accepting hard cash from numerous foreign nations while she was secretary of state. flynn says hell consider russian sanctions and all of a sudden trump is a russian puppet. fuck leftists are so fucking retarded

Because presidents have been impeached for less....

at present its a near certainty he's going to be impeached in 2018: he has to be careful before then to not piss off the traditional GOP so they turn on him before then

>theyre allowed to talk about sanctions.
Depending how in depth they went though it is illegal. Private citizens can't conduct foreign policy. It's actually against the law.

>SO FUCKING WHAT IF THEY TALKED TO RUSSIA??
Yeah, so what if the POTUS is having shady deals of private interest with the russians? I love it when presidents undermine their job in favor of personal gain, especially with political enemies.

>If Trump just appeases them this one time they'll stop their obstruction and slander of him and everyone associated with him
"no"
It doesn't matter if the media is wrong or right anymore. They've completely destroyed their credibility and deserve no recognition or faith for anything they do, because it is always in the interest of their backers above the public.

I'll just leave this here.

>at present it's a near certainty Trump won't be the Republican nominee in 2016

>considering sanctions is private interest
holy shit the entire 8 years of obamas presidency was influenced by foreign nations. hillary was literally accepting bribe money for national favors from numerous countries. now the left goes coocoo over this stupid little petty ass shit? you all need to be cleansed

Not even the same argument. We are not at war with Russia. Hillary absolutely did receive money from Saudi Arabia. Trump did not receive money from Russia.

They have been trying to paint this as muh Russian bigfoot to cover for their piss poor performance through the entire campaign.

If Russia wanted to influence the election, all they needed to do was donate to the Clinton Foundation and everyone knows it.

Furthermore, every single fucking time they try to smear Trump with EVIL RUSSIA they end up looking like dumbasses. Trump can talk to whoever the fuck he wants, he is the President and Putin is a world leader.

>WAAAA mass media is horrible because it exposes how shitty republicans are WAAAA

Well, at least this administration can focus its efforts on the betterment of the country and isn't spending every waking moment bogged down in daily scandals. /Sarcasm

I also don't believe Russia influenced the elections at all. I believe wholeheartedly that it was a made up bullshit lie from the Dems.

Sure is obvious when someone around here is new to Sup Forums

>the mass media is fair and accurate representation of reality

Or perhaps it just shows how stupid Democrats are, they literally believe all of the bullshit being spoon fed to them while they waste away in front of a television.

but they didn't DNC did when they rigged their entire primary for the criminal cunt hillary

it is since there is 0 evidence. the voting machines dont go online so how can they be hacked

Trump is accused of being a puppet during his campaign so he instructs his staff to have secret discussions with high level Russian diplomats during the campaign. Odd behaviour tbqh.

>Russia meddling in the election process
>evidence?
>RT News
lmao

President Paul Ryan incoming. I greet you with open arms, Comrade.

That is the whole point. They have literally no leg to stand on with this. They just wanna cry about those goddamn email hacks and then say "bbbut they hacked the emails and SOMEONE hacked the DNC so it... it... it HAS TO BE RUSSIA" with no evidence to prove it, at all.

He can't even admit not paying taxes. Like hell he'll admit anything.

>The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

all shills must hang

Actually shit for brains, he did admit that. Where the fuck have you been? He said he took advantage of a legal tax loophole that every wealthy person does.

Do you believe any rich person pays taxes? Because it doesn't happen.

noone gives a shit let the liberals maek retards of themselvse trying to make this a bengazi. So what if the General talked to the Russian Ambassador.

While it is true that there are more Democrats than Republicans, the polls always grossly underrepresented independents.

A civil war is just an inch away from exploding in the west and Trump should be the least of their worries.

>And with evidence allegedly coming to light that said certain someone's campaign was in contact with Russia the whole time
LMFAO

>The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

you shills don't even fucking try, the above is in the NYT article

>Californian scum go in open revolt/full chimp-out
>The Big One hits

this
independents outnumber both

Cool. We aren't talking about Shillary; Trumps administration could have committed treason possibly under direct influence of Trump himself.

>Why doesn't he just admit they talked to Russia?
because it pisses them off
just like his tax returns
you still don't get it do you?
Trump is a master Troll.

I was going to reply some long fucking post. But fuck these shills, I'm almost tired of coming on here and seeing almost every thread is made by CTR.

Trump will never be impeached.
The Russian involvement is a made up story by the Dems.
This bullshit story about Flynn is the neocons like McCain trying to gain power, and they will lose.
CTR will lose.
Liberals will lose.
Dems will lose once again in 2020.
Get over it.
Trump and President, and will be for the next 8 years.

Now kill your selves you faggots that keep David Brock semen in your fridge for when you are thirsty.

Well yes most are, but you are an ignoramous for sure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO IT'S OVER GDRUMPFETS, JUST GIVE UP. ARE YOU TIRED OF LOSING NOW?!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

/thread

No, they didn't. Do you not remember the supposed "investigation" into this very thing, were intelligence said "they have no reason to believe it ever happened?"

Question:

If Donald Trump IS impeached and his cabinet vaccumed out aswell, who becomes president?

Do we run a new election immediately? Does Hillary takeover cause she won the popular vote?

Again, Flynn contacted EVERY Ambassador, this Russian story is bullshit.

Why do you faggots get your news from CNN?

How can you be so god damn stupid to see what is going on?

You are a brainwashed American. Go do something with your liberty, go fucking enjoy your awesome ass freedom to do whatever you fucking want. But don't idolize a Russian tyrant

If Trump is impeached Pence becomes president. Although that won't happen because there is 0 grounds to impeach him on. You can't impeach a President because you are a crybaby who believes a lie. You have to have hard evidence.

No you stupid faggot.

Fuck off you feminine nigger. Get the fuck off my god damn board

Ready your weapons just in case.

So why did he resign?

You also have to get 2/3 of everyone to vote to impeach him. It will never happen. Republicans will ruin any shot at ever winning ever again, they will lose their entire base, and they know this.

THIS LOL

Did you ever take basic government class?

You will find out soon enough. You guys keep believing this is all not a plan. Jesus you are fucking idiots.

You are full on retarded if you think anyone other than you, and the weak left are brainwashed. Russia would decimate us in a war, They have an army of actual men. We have an army of gay, muslim, trannies.

>It will never happen.
t.increasingly nervous man

>could have
>possibly

Stop larping as an American, Ivan.

post this to shut down shill threads, it's in the article itself ffs

Hillary promised military retaliation against Russia. And she and all of her cheerleaders got really angry when Obama was asked to commit to a no nuclear first strike policy. Member that?

Technically there are grounds to impeach him. He has a clear cut conflict of interest and its outlined in the constitution that whilst you have a business you can't use your place of power to surge progress forward.

Someone please explain this Russhia shit. I hear it all the time and I figured it was just a point made about how they influenced small parts of the election due to hacking Crooked Clinton?

They didn't hack the voting machines and ballots no? So what part of Russia's involvement besides revealing Clintons scandals was supposedly influencing the election? Basically anyone could have hacked her shit.

Even if they did how is that somehow delegitimizing Trump? That's like a girl crying for justice when naked pictures of her get spread online after she went and got before the webcam for some random dude. That's like your own responsibility no?

I mean, I'm in the army, I don't spend time doing incriminating stuff that I could get fucked on later on besides lurk on an anime website with dweebs and virgins. But that's about it.

Someone explain.

a war with russia would be worst case scenario because we're both the most powerful enemies standing against the deep state.

thats why they want this war. thats why it can't happen, for the sake of humanity not having a boot stomping on its face, forever.

No he isn't, Eisenstein.

I am an American. Third generation. Were you offended by the gay, muslim, tranny thing? Hit too close to home? Transition not going well?

What's the plan?

Please go defect you fucking pussy. I swear you white nationalist take about how you love Russia's big hairy balls so much why don't you go and fucking love there? Then your nationalism would make sense

>the POTUS is having shady deals of private interest with the russians?

Literally no one is reporting this. Not even the Daily Beast, Vox, or Jezebel.

>holy shit the entire 8 years of obamas presidency was influenced by foreign nations. hillary was literally accepting bribe money for national favors from numerous countries.
Even if you believe that this is true, I thought you guys liked Trump because he was going to put an end to this shit and NOT be a part of it.

But now, it's suddenly okay because your orange god did the terrible thing instead of Obama? Fuck off, hypocrite. Some of us voted for Trump to end corruption and this sort of shit.

I'm not going to condone it just because I voted for the guy and you shouldn't compromise your fucking morals either. Sup Forums is a fucking joke when it comes to this kind of hypocrisy.

If Ken BONE and trump both drowning and I can only save one Catch me at his funeral with a responsible energy policy

what the fuck is wrong with american liberals

do you WANT a war with russia?

even if trump talked with russia who fucking cares? does talking with russia == LEAK ILLEGAL SECRETS?

fucking retards

He left his businesses to his children.

When did I say I was a white nationalist? Hell of a lot of assumptions from a tranny. Where is your love and tolerance Akhmed?

The Marxists are just creating that narrative because Russians have been the bad guys in movies for so long.

All they have to do is report on Russia like in a movie and Americans eat it right up.

He's already handing it off to his kids. He's also not using his power in any way to surge his business. If he was, why wouldn't he stop stores from dropping his daughter's fashion line?

You are literally a fascist.

No, you retarded Leafnigger, but a candidate without political office/said candidate's staff communicating with a foreign power before they have any political power/elected office and saying that they'll undo the present administration's policies is fucking ILLEGAL. It's also not fucking presidential and stinks of deeper corruption.

how about some extraordinary evidence for that extraordinary claim

You guys think the FX show, "The Americans" is real?

For Russia to give Trump the election, Putin would have to have thousands of Russian agents embedded in local government in the rust belt.

Democrats in denial they lost non-coastal white voters and may never get them back.

Actually, Congress can impeach over literally any "felony or other high crime". Congress decides what is or is not a felony. And the impeaching Congress can deem whatever they want a high crime.

The bigger issue is

Flynn signed a fucking letter of admission to communicating with the ambassador and making promises before Trump was elected. It was part of his letter of resignation. Do you need a link to that?

It's hard evidence of borderline treasonous activity. It was definitely illegal. As for further contact, who knows, but I'm just saying that if it does come out that there was more contact, I'd be fucking livid about it, whereas half the posts in this thread are just: 'so what if they talked to Russia hurrdurr it's okay to consort with a foreign power because obama did it'.

It isn't.

The Russian hacking allegations are the most retarded shit ever concocted.

I think Mexico had a better shot of hacking the election than Russia had. There are motherfucking Mexicans scattered all over the place.

>trust me comra-err i mean bro, i am americanski

You're no American if you fall for Russian propaganda.

The US would absolutely destroy Russia in a war. You rely on nothing but memes supported by the same talking heads in RT comments sections.

You're not fooling anyone.

SO WHAT THEY TALKED TO AN HOSTILE FOREIGN NATION

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

FUCKING LIBKEKS

>Do you need a link to that?

I need a link to the resignation letter that says what you say it says, because the resignation letter I read said no such thing.

You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic.