Liberal lefties are literally and seriously defending Sharia law...

>liberal lefties are literally and seriously defending Sharia law, the most restrictive right-wing form of government that exists on the planet, just because it comes from brown people

Couldn't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2003/08/20098/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is fucking retarded.
I hate these cucks.
Fuck the lower states and their lefty bullshit.

What's wrong with Sharia law?

> Jim Jeffries would be on these peoples' side despite claiming to hate religion
I really can't wait for the cleansing famalam.

It's not European, it's barbaric, praises mysticism and obedience rather than rationalism and free thought, also fuck off from England Ahmed.

What's astonishing is how fast people came to love Sharia, not even ten years ago people would have scorned at the idea of Sharia getting into western law.

Seriously, bong?

The left needs to understand that LGBT movement and Islam DO NOT mix.

But the muslim women in the video said islam is very supportive of feminism etc and the mistreatment of women and gays etc is simply due to the regional culture and nothing to do with islamic law. Are you saying you understand islam better than real muslims?

Ya, but we get to stone tranies to death tho right?

>anyone who doesn't agree with me should be deported

This is why One Nation support is sky rocketing.

She is lying. They practice Taquiya.

wnd.com/2003/08/20098/

They do the same shit Jews do

>it's okay to lie to the non-believers to complete whatever you need done

Christians don't do this shit.

just let the muslims in. they will kill the all the degenerates and we will have just cause for a purge.

How about their prophet fucking
an eight year old?

I never get a response from libs on Facebook when I bring it up.

You should know. It's practiced in your country

>Sharia Law
>Right wing

She is a muslim feminist with very left wing beliefs. I doubt she is trying to undermine the west to advance the caliphate.

And now christianity is dead while jews rule the world and islam is invading the west. That worked out well. At least we were principled though

If you bring it up they will bring up wide spread child abuse in Christian churches as being worse
>yeah but that happened 1400 years ago, while christians arw abusing kids today

>get caught stealing
>get your hand cut off

also i dont want to wear a towel over my face because if i don't i get beaten to death.

Top lel lads

Watch as ABC and Lambie get in trouble

These people are a minority. Australians as a whole are a pretty damn conservative people. We don't like all this left wing shit that spreads from Melbourne.

We are basically a nation of cuckservitives that keep getting fucked over by the loud left minority. Also because USA spreads this cancerous shit and we need US for defense.

You're about to find out, mate

I had one bring up priests diddling kids once.

I asked him how that made what their prophet, who is promoted as a perfect man, do, ok,

By that logic everything wrong is alright because someone else is doing it.

I think the time for trying to talk to these pedophile worshipers is over. Agressive action is needed, this "Democracy" is not working for true Aussies

Only because of our aging population. People under 30 are radically left wing and give it another 10 years when the older people start dying off in droves that massive cultural changes happen. We WILL go full Canada mode and its almost unavoidable. Labor look set to win an easy next federal election and their party plarform is moving rapidly to the right. The only thing that might have hurt them is their abandonment of the white working class like the democrats. Only problem is a lot of self hating whites will support this and those who don't will have their votes split by thr wealth of new right wing parties.

Moving rapidly to the left* I meant

Yeah but its worse when white people do it hence the looking the other way when non whites rape, steal, assault or rape kids but the mass outrage when a white person does less than that.

We have almost a third of the worlds population and none of them are jews. You probably hate us because of mainlander scum, but are jews and sand-niggers any better? At least we build the cheap electronics everyone else wants

So inact Christian law

can we stop cqlling islam "right wing"? any religious/political philosophy that believes in taking over the world by any keans necessary is inherently anti-right wing. sharia law is globalism..

That guy is a grade A moron, and he is not funny.

How are you defining Right Wing? By the definition/standard the Left generally puts forward Shariah Law is literally about as Right Wing as you could possibly be ideologically:
> Extremely totalitarian
> Massive Restrictions on personal freedom
> Extremely patriarchal
> Hugely restricted social policy
> No tolerance for deviant norms or sexual behaviors beyond the traditional patriarchal nuclear family and what advances or protects it
His routine is basically:
> "FUCKING!"
> Random stupid Bogan shit
> More random cuss words
> Normal Bogan shit
> Repeat