How do we get Russia out of U.S. politics?

Tired of hearing about these soulless faggots everyday, can't you just mind your own fucking business?

Maybe the U.S. should get out of other countries' politics first

Bantz aside, it's just the price of being the most powerful and influential nation on the planet. What happens in the USA affects everyone else, so everyone is going to try to influence what happens there.

It's just politics, it ain't nothing personal.

Maybe every country should go to war with each other. Free For All World War, we'll all feel much better after a nice reset.

>Tired of hearing about these soulless faggots everyday
You know it's people like you, the liberals who thought Hillary was a queen and not a witch queen, who thought the No-Fly Zone was a good idea, that make me draw a long sigh of relief that the bitch never got anywhere near office. This attitude towards other countries (white countries) that you guys have is extremely dangerous and lethal. We would have gotten nuked the day of her inauguration.

Pretty much this.
This has been the name of the game since like 1910.
As much wrong as america has done, I'd rather them in charge than the ruskies.

Russians are Chinese-tier. They are unable to feel empathy and their inferiority complex drives them to fuck with political stability and world peace at times when everywhere else in the western world is stable.

fpbp

Kick out the jews. This is all a meme being kept out by envious and destructive kikes who want all the goyim to go to thermonuclear war so that they can suck up all the shekels. Literally Jews are the enemy, not Russia. Russia's just acting retarded because they don't know any better.

I think what happened is that the Russians were trying to scandalize and delegitimize the Clinton Administration but underestimated the currents of anger in white America. Their support for Trump in the form of the DNC emails tipped the scale in his favor.

Like everybody else they didn't actually think Trump would win. Now they're stuck with a guy who apparently has proven ties to Russian intelligence in the fucking White House. It's a disaster. Our intelligence agencies are going to come crashing down on him and everyone around him, reasserting their power in DC in a way that would have been unimaginable under a legit president.

Whoever inherits this mess, probably Paul Ryan, will 100% be the puppet of the US intelligence services. Russia is way more fucked now that it would have been if Hillary had won.

My favorite thing is when people pretend Russia is some kind of "anti-Islam" force and they fund mosques, have a huge native muslim population that's overrepresented in the security services etc

Russia has its interests like anyone else. They want to get rid of the sanctions, but that's why the Ukraine thing was such a fuckup for them. Shitty autocracy that's hard to deal with? Well, who cares, Turkey's gonna get a lot of free shit from the west, but you can't just rewrite the map for no reason

Why is the DNC still in the Cold War?

Americans are still deep in the Russian propaganda that was pushed on them years ago

Sure thing Canada, perhaps had you not been side bitch to the collapse of the British empire, and had fought the soviets in a cold war and had won, people would care about your opinion on a global stage.

Says the leaf

Well that's what you get, fuckboy.

Welcome to U.S.R.

nigger confirmed

>how do you get the deep state to stop caring about a Trillion dollar industry

You don't you idiot. You live with it.

You know how many industries you can get from Russia if they collapse? Or how many weapons contracts you can get by demonizing Russia? Or how many industries you can get by capturing neighboring Russian countries like Ukraine? TRILLIONS.

>I am my countries accomplishments and not some neet loser posting on an anime website

Erdo just seems so much better at playing the pseudo-Great Power game than Putin

Millions of Maple Syrups die every year for the Struggle.

This Americunt knows not what he speaks of.

Damn he just called all us faggots out

Thanks Trump

>hurr fuck u, ur irrelevant
>whoever is winning a global popularity contest is what matters
Doesn't make what he says any less true.

Republicans hate Russia too you unAmerican shitstain

GTK. You need to cut off the Jewish media. Once the narratives stop, they can report the truth again, which is that high level political operatives around the globe are regularly in communications with one another. It doesn't translate into political manipulation.

>He believes all the "muh russian hackers" stories on the (((news)))

Ever heard of Radio Liberty?

It's a radio station the US funds to influence elections in Eastern Europe and Russia.

You probably haven't heard of this because nobody told you this amongst the "MUH RUSSIA TIMES" hysteria.

Nice digits.

Neocohens hate Russia. Anyone who is racially aware knows that they are the Other Great White Power that needs to link arms with us if we are to preserve our people and heritage. They're the only other country right now not bending to the (((agenda)))

Why are you assuming I supported Hillary or ""progressive"" democrats?

I wanted Trump to win. I'm willing to work with Russia to defeat ISIS (common enemy), but that's it.

>literally sent a spy ship at us

Okay? We don't try to take over their countries afterward. If this were anything like that "muh russians" would have died out after the election was over.

Do you feel in charge?