Why is everybody here so enthralled in politics like some sort of battlefield...

Why is everybody here so enthralled in politics like some sort of battlefield? All of you hardly knew Trump until 2015-16, and now you go bonkers over him.
Nobody here lives in a huge city teeming with vicious black people, and have never seen one in your life, yet you all screech about the genocide of the black man.
Every single one of you have not seen a radical Muslim/Muslim terror attack and you still rant and rave over extermination of semites.
When will it get through your thick skulls that 99% of the national crap you hear in the news has hardly any affect in your life whatsoever? The thing you should really be worried about with national politics is business and finance.
Otherwise, you people are irrelevant to the Earth; and in turn, it is irrelevant to you.

>Nobody here lives in a huge city teeming with vicious black people
I'm in the middle of North Philadelphia

But what about our children?

Our children's children?

To them, the niggers will matter. The muslims will matter.
There's a relationship between what we do now and how the world will look in the future. Let's make a good one for our kids.

>Why is everybody here so enthralled in politics
>on a board about politics

Does Tucker ever make another expression? Didn't they tell him in TV training to switch it up from time to time?

have you seen the people he interviews? you try making another face debating actual retards.

Well then, if you want to create a better future for your children, go into being the commander in chief and lead your nation, or go into the armed forces and protect your nation. Those children are your responsibility, after all.

Who do you think is inviting that choice of people on? So he just picks guests to help with the main mission of his show, which is maintaining that expression the entire show.

>Well then, if you want to create a better future for your children, go into being the commander in chief and lead your nation, or go into the armed forces and protect your nation. Those children are your responsibility, after all.

Sure. But the next best thing is to choose the commander in chief that has identified the same problems that I have.

Everybody can't be the president... It takes a particular skillset. But politics obviously matters.

Of course, but if you want control, get control. Work to fame. Stir up news. Be the household name. Be a hero to some, be a villain to others. That is how Trump did it. Do it and you will be the president.

Sup Forums is a politically-themed roleplaying board

>Caring more about shekels than the survival of your people

Could you build a bigger strawman?
You don't know shit about us faggot.
We are only the way we are due to LIVING THE LIVES WE'VE LIVED.
I hate niggers BECAUSE I FUCKING KNOW NIGGERS.
I hate faggots BECAUSE I FUCKING KNOW FAGGOTS.
I hate muslims BECAUSE I KNOW MUSLIMS.

Go fuck yourself and quit trying to change my WAY OF LIFE.
QUIT TRYING TO CHANGE MY FUCKING HOMELAND.
QUIT TRYING TO ALTER MY FUCKING RIGHTS.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE GET THE FUCK OUT.

You're fucking stupid.
Not everyone can be powerful.
If you want your voice heard you have to have the help of others.

So how many rapefugees are you housing OP Fuck off

>the national crap you hear in the news

because that's all people hear about on the news/internet. all day every day. virtually nothing of actual relevance. it's all about whether some tranny can use the bathroom in buttfuck AK, or bitching about the wall.

but this is wrong

for you see, i can go look up and watch in real time any number of nigger crime and mudslime killings. hundreds and thousands and tens of hundreds of thousands and even more videos like that exist on the web. now imagine all of the cases that occur that you dont know about. there you go. you are wrong.

>Nobody here lives in a huge city teeming with vicious black people, and have never seen one in your life
nigga plz, I was raised in Deep South

>thick skulls
Please keep insulting and and stereotyping Trump supporters tho, it worked great for ya last year, and it'll work even better next time for Clinton's run in 2020!

You make a lot of idiotic generalizations and assumptions.

> Nobody here lives in a huge city teeming with vicious black people

but i live in LA like 2 miles from compton tho

>Nobody here lives in a huge city teeming with vicious black people, and have never seen one in your life, yet you all screech about the genocide of the black man.
Believe it or not some people actually leave their mothers' basements, and generally that leads to seeing black people.

Wrong on all accounts.

People shouldn't think about, discuss, or affect politics until they're on the level of the President or some celebrity? Is that what you're trying to say? Are you a retard?

fucking BTFO

amazing, not even a full day of shilling and your mind has already begun to break

>next will come the personal attacks as you lash out at Sup Forums
>then comes the abandonment of your shilling position
>then comes the itching sensation to return here, and you can't explain why
>3 months later you're sieg-heiling and cheering for the eradication of muzzies
don't forget faggot, you're here forever

>Why is everybody here so enthralled in politics like some sort of battlefield?
It's almost like this is a board exclusively for discussing politics, or something

Bro chill lmao

You're here forever.

just

>talk politics on Sup Forums
>some autists think we actually spend all day sitting in dark rooms and plotting to kill jews

Because white women have had their maternal instincts tricked into viewing black and brown people as being their children

Seriously, that's why

>This doesnt effect me so its not my problem.

So, are you a lib, a woman, a minority or any mix of the 3?

I'll have you know I was one of those chucklefucks who became displaced (homeless) as a direct result of jerry browns blatant negligence and misuse of state funds.