Sup Forums vs Sup Forums

Hey guys, you should vote down this video and all the dumb snarky hipsters in the comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU&lc=z122vlohgm3egftbc04cdrvo3mviutvzapc0k.1487126321440425

In case you don't know, this guy is best known as a music reviewer online, btw. If you've ever heard the rap group Death Grips (they're fucking terrible) he worships them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1aCrdm8yfIE
youtube.com/watch?v=-7eWY-UWO2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DigtCrO77L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whogivesafuckthony Famtano

horrible

Anthony Fantano's head sure looks like a good place for a bullet.

>rap group Deathgrips

And fuck Paul Joeseph Watson

he's right in a good portion of the video here in that PJW is a "muh wrong generayshun" retard

also stop making this fucking thread you idiot

You wouldn't call them a rap group?

>paul jewseph watson
>anthony fagtano
fuck off

Fucking Fantano, I have always known he is a pleb.

Sorry but I have to agree with Fantano on this one. DERR MEINSDREEM MEDEOR doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. He's fucking praising HOPSIN. Fucking "Did the man that invented college go to college?" HOPSIN. Paul was absolutely out of his field with this one.

You probably listen to twenty-one-pilots, don't you?

im noided

Yeah I don't mind PJW but he has actually always seemed like he doesn't give a fuck about mainstream culture and doesn't really understand it or keep in touch with it. I imagine myself being like that in a few years (mid 20's)

He should probably have stayed in his lane instead of making a canned rant about pop culture. Pop culture is obviously vapid and empty, he didn't need to point it out and he actually highlighted his autism which just alienates people

Whatever you want to call this, is degenerate and objectively horrible. Fucking kill yourself if you actually like this garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=1aCrdm8yfIE

I like both of them
suck it

That's what everyone thinks the first time they listen to them. It grows on you.

I'll be honest, I didn't actually watch either of the videos in question, I just fucking hate this annoying hipster cuck.

>I keep giving bad people good ideas I keep giving bad people good ideas I keep giving bad people good ideas I keep giving bad people good ideas I keep giving bad people good ideas I keep giving bad people good ideas I keep giving bad people good ideas I keep giving bad people good ideas
LOL THAT FIRST SONG IS THE Sup Forums THEME SONG

Okay, now consider that all of hip hop and is relatively shit, now if you take both Paul and Gaylord out of the equation, the idea of music degeneration still stands. This is the point of contention: between those who think that music that lacks melody, rhythm, lyrical composition, timbre, and progression should be held to the same standard as other music, and there are those who do not.

Grows on you. Like a cancerous tumor.

fuck both of these niggers

/ck/'s jack is the one to rule them all

therye both annoying cucks

>It grows on you.
Won't happen. Sup Forums is too caught up in politics to actually enjoy things like music.

So you just drop anything you don't instantly like and only enjoy music that gives you instant gratification?

PJW is controlled opposition
Fantano is a faggot.

>Hipsters

Say no more.

That's disgusting. I hope this guy got E. coli from that.

melody, rhythm, lyrical composition, timbre, and progression are elements of music but subversive art like Deathgrips creates meaning by violating expectations built up over a lifetime of hearing predictable melody, rhythm, lyrical composition, timbre, and progression. Deathgrips isn't amusical

No, I just don't listen to negro trash like you.

Then go vote down both of their videos, idgaf. Just strike this faggot while there's an opening. THE SMUGNESS MUST STOP

And what do you consider negro trash? You realize most of DG's fanbase is white?

PJW is a dumbass. Sup Forums is not your personally army.

I fucking love pollacks.

I love deathgrips man shut up faggot. Paul is a mega faggot and Anthony is a snob faggot. You're a hyper faggot

This one too.

never heard a single one of their songs. maybe on a commerical or something

He's basically a sentient ball of e.coli at this point

>predictable
You are conflating music with the very degeneracy I have come to loath. It IS the music on hit radio stations that are a part of the degeneracy that needs to be cured. Trap music, hip-hop rap / gangsta rap, "SLS"ses, Meghan Trainor's bloated ego, it's all ran by a malicious and tyrannical conglomerate known commonly as "The Record Label".

Everyone on Sup Forums with halfway decent taste hates Fagtano. Not that I like Sup Forums, but when I browsed there Fantano reviews were always made fun of.

doesnt death grips actively defy any record label they associate themselves with to the point of leaking their own album without the permission of their labels and getting kicked off it?

Wtf. Does he host a show called "How Not to Cook"?

Both end up making stupid statements.
The terrorist "boogeyman" is a real thing, terrorists are out there.
To say that media doesn't influence people is insane. Of course Pop Culture influences people. It's nothing like saying video games make you violent. Video games are in non-existent worlds with no real consequences.
Media sets trends and implants ideas, JUST LIKE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT THOUGHTS.

To say that media and pop culture that have role models and real messages aren't influencing anyone is very dimwitted.

All rap and rap related genres are negro trash.

they used to like him but now that he's gotten bigger they've distanced themselves from him. they used to be /theirguy/
holy fuck what is wrong with this guy?

You're a fag.

And Death Grips is for babies. Zach is the true talent of the band as expressed in Hella's Church Gone Wild.

Your welcome.

alot of times producers are talentless hacks and just throw in a melody loop from vengeance sound and call it done like lady gaga- judas

It's not any one band or musical act, and no, I am not going to listen to a single fucking second or research any piece of information about this "Death Grips" because, by the name, it's probably some shitty neue-alt-rock band or mentally deranged hip hop group, and if you know me, I fucking hate boy bands and tr-808s.

If you're going to continue this discussion, please use an example that a normal human being would refer to.

althony rightano is right though, le thick accent guy really shit the bed with that video

yeah, that comment on terrorists was really fucking stupid from anthony
you made a post whinging about "Big Record Label" in reply to a post about death grips and i gave you some information. thank me, little fag

Actually, red one is one of the only good producers, you see, you think he is bad because, like video games, like movies, record labels take time away from producers and then they have less time to make a finished product.

>they used to like him

Some, but for the most part I browsed Sup Forums for years and I can safely say there was always Fantano hate.

He trashed on Trout Mask Replica because it was "above him" and then happily reviewed it for 12 year olds who wouldn't even know who Don or Zappa are to begin with, let alone care.

His LYSF review is okay.

Lmao now I wonder what Sup Forums thinks of Trout Mask Replica if they ever listened to it.

you made a post saying that it is acceptable for music to have less of said musical elements, and I went on my tirade. Not only do we have conflicting opinions, we also have vastly different tastes.

using melody loops is bad

what the fuck is a melody loop? Are you referring to a four-bar chord progression? I'm assuming you are a fellow prog-rock fan, no?

I like some of the tunes on trout mask replica. Beefheart was a pal of Zappa and Zappa was 100% certified red pilled.

I hate this faggot and I hate Sup Forumss shit taste in music

downvoted

I thinks it great. Zappa's Weasel's Ripped My Flesh is more fun though. Doesn't hold a candle to TMR, but that's like saying a good serving of steak on the grill ain't as good as overpriced filet. Oranges and apples.

Royal Trux's Twin Infinitives definitely comes the closest to TMR's legacy and glory.

And Sup Forums would obviously hate it, but what can you do.

Good album.
Listen to gorguts obscura if you like them.
Basically the metal equivalent

look at poster ids next time you chat shit

Good taste Polish friend.

Voting down comments doesnt do shit in youtube

no im talking about red one literally dropping in premade loops into his productions its bad and lazy

Wow, surprised to see positive reactions to avant-garde music on Sup Forums. Especially fucking TMR. Doesn't avant-garde art go against the conservative right wing mindset though?

There's a backstory to Jack, Basically he started a "sauce" company with a guy who could cook but that guy bailed on him.

I unironically like death grips.
Zach hill is a genious

>Death Grips
>Bad
holy fuck lmao
stick to Sup Forums please

It's also rushed to meet deadlines. SET BY THE RECORD LABEL

They don't put talent in those booths

they put people who can read the music really quickly, and get out of there, in there

Sup Forums isnt one person.
Also we are ironically the most diverse and interesting place on the internet for discussion

>tfw I recognize the bottom image in this pic

o-ok

still love to this day zappa's testimony at the PMRC hearing. dude was nervous as fuck and still killed it

How the fuck can anyone enjoy Death Grips is beyond me but I'll give it another try thanks to you my white brother

I recognize that their is amazing avant garde music that literally harms no western values, and propels musicians to go to higher intellectual lengths.

And there is fucking stupid bland modern "avant garde" art that serves as nothing but to be overtly patronizing. Pic related.

Oh god

PJW is a fag and Fantano blew him out senpai.

No I like fantano

I like it but I wouldn't pretend Beefheart is a genius anywhere near the likes of Holst, Wagner or even Moondog.

desu, both are right and both are wrong

fuck EVERYTIME
I feel so gullible

Ironically that piece in your pic was made to criticize the very concept of that type of art.

>Bomb Jovi

Top kek

>anthony fantano
youtube.com/watch?v=-7eWY-UWO2Q

I know, but most of pol is obviously right leaning. That's why I want to know what Sup Forums thinks of shit like TMR or Dadaism. IMO politics should be separated from art.
The urinal meme was literally just Duchamp shitposting IRL at an art exhibition then it was blown out of proportion and most people don't know/get this. But overall I agree with you on your position on Avant-garde music.
Oh god, this is like the first decent music discussion I've had on this site in a long time and I've went on Sup Forums for years. What the hell?

the context behind the urinal is what makes it. it was just duchamp blowing the fuck out of some stuffy indie artists

Hm, didn't know. Not into most modern art as you can tell.

I just remember a teacher I had drooling over it. I guess he missed the point too lol.

Almost every rappers fan base is white. Weak suburban white kids eat up negro shit because it makes them think they have something in common with blacks.

I love deathgrips though.

blacks listen to unintelligent shit known as trap music and beyonce

This.

Sup Forums vs Sup Forums

A battle for who has the worst taste in music.

Spoiler: It's the entirety of Sup Forums. My god you fucking idiots are so goddamn stupid when it comes to music it's honestly unbelievable.

fuckin aye i love me some dada

this

>Paul Joseph Watson is way more smug and condescending.
>You're throwing a tantrum because someone doesn't agree with. You're just as bad as the SJWs at the protest.
>Not your personal army.
Kill your self.

>both Fantano and PJW are too fucking retarded to differentiate post-modern art from post-modern philosophy

They both should stick to topics they have a fucking clue about.

Anthony is from fucking Sup Forums and Death Grips is GOOD.
PJW is just a fucking absolute retard and a disgrace to the good name of the right wing.

PJW has good points most of the time
Fantano is a faggot lib but can make decent counter arguments

Sup Forums is just high schoolers now, which is why I stopped browsing there. Not that anywhere else is better. When I go to uni largely they parrot Fantano opinions, so college kids don't have much better taste either.

PJW has many points

Honestly pauls video was just was shit, not one of this better pieces of work. I like the balding music cuck too. He knows things

youtube.com/watch?v=DigtCrO77L8