GET IN HERE: MIKE FLYNN WAS ILLEGALLY WIRETAPPED BY NSA/CIA

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/house-intelligence-committee-chair-leakers-of-flynn-call-belong-in-jail/

The day of the rope is coming quickly. Those nine leakers were apparently illegally wiretapping Flynn's phone without a warrant. What does this all mean? It means that if its proven that whoever wiretapped Flynn did so without a warrant, the whole intelligence agency is looking a trip to the gallows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s
huffingtonpost.com/entry/rand-paul-michael-flynn_us_58a36eeee4b094a129efc452
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/flynn-resigns-priebus-future-doubt-trump-allies-circulate-list-alternate-chief-staff-candidates/
nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html
breitbart.com/
treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/as0005.aspx?src=ilaw
thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/17396-u-s-government-and-top-mexican-drug-cartel-exposed-as-partners
intelnews.org/tag/robin-townley/
state.gov/s/inr/
archive.is/RTkZR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just like the NSA wiretapped everyone?

WEEEEEEEEEW!!!
25D Chess confirmed. Trump asks Flynn to resign to create MSM Buzz. Little did they know they were digging their own graves!! Round 2 Bitches!!!

Keep talking this shit while you can before impeachment bitch lol

this is going to be fun
draining the intelligence agency swamp

I can only smile gleefully at the shills implying this is a difficult moment to be a Trump supporter.

I still remember when Trump was -12 in head to head polls and 10+ women came out to accuse him of assault in the space of 48 hours.

Every day he is President is just another celebration of victory, a verification of the greatest political event of all time.

Whatever happens, he already won, the only thing that is to be decided is the extent of the victory.

And whatever happens, Trump is only the messenger, only the expression of an idea, the synthesis of a political and intellectual movement. Even if he ended up being impeached, you cannot impeach an idea. The people are roused, the genie is out of the bottle, the cat is out of the bag. This war has only just begun.

listen to this while you browse please.
youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s

Everyone is illegally being taped by the NSA.

the leakers will flee the country within the next few days

screenshot this post, magnetize it, put it on your refrigerator

If true this is big. Pink slips and jail cells.

Illegal. A warrant is required for US citizens and only if they are suspected of being enemies to the state. No such suspicions surrounded Flynn despite what the MSM would have you believe. OH and don't forget Flynn was cleared of wrong doing by the FBI

Nigger the NSA has everyone tapped.

Go nuclear and sweep the departments for anyone hired under Obama.

I FUCKING KNEW IT. KILL THEM ALL TRUMP KILL THEM ALL.

Weeeew we got plenty of time then shill.

A few months?

Wrong.

But the whole thing happened under Obummer's watch. Say it with me: ITS OVER OBUMMER IS FINISHED!

Oh I'm sorry :( I didn't realize your retarded.

Purge intelligence now!!!!!!!

I don't understand why this wasn't the first order of business.

They trace patterns of made calls.

This is a recording.

Face it faggot. The Establishment is pulling a Red Wedding on Trump in slow motion. Stop to check if you've reflexively shit your pants once Bannon is up for dismissal

Unfortunately our media presence isn't powerful. This is irrelevant now though thanks to have probable cause. We can't have traitors in our alphabet agencies bugging US citizens without cause.

WEW

People in the military come under military law when they sign up. Not sure about American military law but it probably shreds (ought to shred) all the right to privacy stuff. Like martial law?

The only thing you will be facing is thirty years in a cell you putrid shill.

>Breitbart

Nice fake news source

Flynn was a civilian at the time, was he not?

SAY IT!

It's weird to see the shill attitude come out in such force. My read is that most Trump supporters don't give a shit, and won't believe the media even if there is some merit to the claims. They just want jobs and a wall.

It seems like a big miscalculation for antis to go full-sperg over an adviser getting canned. Maybe they're just trying to whip up rage from the anti-Trump side? It seems doubtful they'll win Trumpers over, since they've been hysterically screeching about everything since day 1 to no effect.

Reince I bet.

It means that the bureaucracy is politically compromised.

These are leftovers from Obama's administration.

We really don't know how Barack Obama ran the government. This speaks volumes about his managerial competency. He transformed civil servants into political weapons.

This is a disruption of the Trump administration.

Communication out of the country is fair game. FISA court probably secretly approved it.

this

And yet your post drips with the sound of retreat. You fat fucks never do shit but post on dying boards. Take 10 anarchists over the pile of you do nothing basement dwellers. 2 years from now you'll be pretending you knew Trump was PT Barnum all along....

Sorry friendo, this reaks of Obama's boys

they can feel the noose toghtening. This has definitely been one of the most violent shill responses on this board. Funny enough I'm in an extremely liberal area and no one even knew there was anything untoward about Flynn or even who he is.

Yea, now that I think about it, he's the only one who hasn't come under fire from the fake media.

Democrats wiretapped their political opponents then illegally leaked the information while Flynn broke no laws nor harmed the United States.

That dude was a huge mistake.

>CIA and NSA monitor all russian calls

Flynn made INCOMING calls, dipshit.
They were intercepted.

Republicans won't do shit sadly

The real reason Flynn is gone is because Pence/Republicans want to purge house of all Democrats & Obama hold outs, Trump was the only one who wanted Flynn

>linking to fake news

The shills think they've got the upper hand. Now that all this info about Flynn being illegally wiretapped by probably Obama's administration, they're in full on damage control mode.

I CANT STAND IT , WHEN WILL HE STOP WINNING ;)

2bh Trump getting impeached would be great. I only support Trump inasmuch as I want to see the United States disintegrate. Trump getting impeached would definitely hasten that along.

get fucked CTR

Its fair game to listen in. but once a US citizen is identified the file is supposed to be closed and certainly not handed to an outside party.

They are going to get nailed to the fucking wall and our communist friend here will be serving time behind bars for state treason.

Except he was being wiretapped, which unless you have a warrant. You have to go to court to get one, and there would be a huge trail of paperwork to link the FBI/CIA/NSA. The fact that there is none proves that this was done illegally.

He needs to suck on some draino, that's for sure.

>They just want jobs and death camps for the niggers and spics

This is what most want, but are afraid to admit.

It's not going to happen. If Democrats controlled congress he'd probably have 6 or 7 concurrent impeachment attempts going on at any given time. Republicans aren't going to touch him though.

Rand Paul is stepping up for once. He's refusing to do what John McCain wants him to do.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/rand-paul-michael-flynn_us_58a36eeee4b094a129efc452

You're all gonna love this.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/flynn-resigns-priebus-future-doubt-trump-allies-circulate-list-alternate-chief-staff-candidates/

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html

>illegal wire tapping prove Trump has communication with Russians before election
>raise enough evidence to convict him of Treason and impeach him
>case gets thrown out because of illegal nature of wire tapping
>phone recordings "accidentally" get released to the public
>Entire world has 100% positive proof Trump committed treason, but can't touch him because of legal technicality

WTF time line is this ?!?!

I think you're right mate. They're using the same tactics they used before, just turned up to 11. They're relying on the media to push the Russian narrative, again, when even regular (non-SJW) democrats seem fatigued of the media's constant hyperbole. Hard to read because I'm not in the USA, but it seems like most people are taking this as "another minor thing the media is blowing up."

Never believed in the CTR/Shareblue shill stuff (at least on /pol), but it's hard to imagine people who followed the election closely are now unironically screaming DRUMPFT IS DONE for the 1000th time.

I tried to talk rationally to them in another thread but they were really emotional and hysterical - seemed more like canned responses then having an interest in actual discussion. I would make a response to their argument and they would just repeat themselves without addressing what I said at all. Is this the sign of paid shills? I've had discussions with people who don't like Trump here before that weren't so highly charged - they actually considered what I said.

breitbart.com/
>breitbart.com/
breitbart.com/
>breitbart.com/
breitbart.com/
>breitbart.com/
breitbart.com/
>breitbart.com/
breitbart.com/
>breitbart.com/

k...

Ask yourself why it matters more to you how they got the information than the information itself? Maybe because you're a paid shill that doesn't want the public to know what's happening? If you're really an American you're a traitor piece of shit fighting for a foreign government's interests.

This is just the beginning.

If you have a smartphone (and even some types of older cell phone models), you can be listened to by the NSA any time that your phone is powered on.

Good. Trump only brought Reince in because it would please the establishment. Now Trump has an excuse to clean house and get more people that align with his views. The Democrats and the establishment GOP dug their own graves.

fake news

Can I get a quick rundown?

Yep, mess with the pedo elites, get burned.

Jesus Christ, the arrogance of these pricks.

Which raises another question. Who else within Trump's inner circle were being wire tapped? Was Trump?

I suspect that this was a huge miscalculation on the part of the opposition.

HAHAHAHA

OK dude... Wow. He called the Russian Ambassador. Intel services routinely monitor those kinds of calls. Flynn, of all people, should have known that. If you think that. I can't believe you guys actually think this is some sort of break in protocol.

THIS x 10000000000000000
Nothing to do with Russia

I love it! The leakers have no idea how badly they fucked up

The instant roll reversals on this board are truly splendid at times.
SO MUCH SALT

but brietbart is good news.

above cnn by far.

>Any intelligence agency
>Getting punished for any action, ever, under any circumstances
You realize what country this is right

It means: DEEP STATE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off leaf go ruin your own country some more.

There are three insurgent presences on this board. CTR (Shariablue), Leftypol, and regular pol trolls. They are all shills, however, if they respond to you at all they are most like of the latter two.

Lt. Gen Mike Flynn (Retired)

Lol I saw that earlier.

Typical, playing right into their forced script of "internal doubt."

Directed by Obama - I'm suspecting above all.

The deep state did more to kneecap Clinton than anything done to Trump

It's like dejavu of the DNC leaks. The left was up in arms about how illegal that was to view that information.

Either Flynn is lying, or Pence is lying.
Both were candidates for Trump's VP.

With Trump on his way to impeachment, Pence is taking Flynn out of the equation. 4D chess master

What goes around comes around

Obamagate when?

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE REAL REASON! WOW! MODS HATE IT! N3 WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!

HANG'EM ALL. ALL OF THEM.

Bahahahhaha the NSA give zero fucks about our freedoms dumb dumb. Illegal or not they still have it all on record and just a click away

Looks like Snowden coming back to the US will be vindicated. The dirt on the kike run NSA is now verified. 4D chess.

It's only illegal if they tried to press charges. The 4th amendment doesn't protect you from leaks to the press.

True but not legally. This usually doesn't stop them because the average person will never know nor would it be worth fighting in court. Flynn and the Trump Admin is not the average person. Unless they come up with written justification this is 100% illegal. Even if they do come up with justification, aka paper work, that leads to the traitor. Finally despite everything it is absolutely 100 percent illegal to leak it to the MSM.

This guy is right. The NSA has been grabbing absolutely everything for years. After shit goes down they study it all to attempt to predict future shit.

IN court they try to say it only counts as spying when they actually check all the shit they vacuumed up which they are only suppose to do when they have justification.

Its bullshit but they have avoided court on it so far.

This is why the deep state is trying to take out Flynn

This was yesterday
treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/as0005.aspx?src=ilaw

Background info
thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/17396-u-s-government-and-top-mexican-drug-cartel-exposed-as-partners

intelnews.org/tag/robin-townley/

Flynn and Townsly have been moved here: state.gov/s/inr/

Be patient, we've got them by the balls and they know it.

>Forgets trump and his cia appointment Pompeo, and his attorney general sessions want expanded surveillance powers for the government

Since it appears Pence is involved too, Republicans will fight tooth and nail to save Trump now. We will root out all Obama Bitches from the CIA and FBI and never allow Democrats to impeach or fire anyone from here on out. Trump cannot be impeached until 2018 there is too much to lose now.

archive.is/RTkZR

I'm shocked he's lasted this long.

Don't bother calling them out by either of those names. It does nothing. What you need to do is turn their shill tactics against them. Use their copypastas and twist them around. Laugh off anything Trump did that causes controversy. Turn the tide against them.

Hah get fucked deep state.

See

>Trump cannot be impeached until 2018 there is too much to lose now.

Trump will stroke out from the pressure and the KFC buckets anyway

No but it also doesn't protect them from a security review or even better agency shuttering because Trump cant be assed to deal with wiretapping the world.