Why do white people get offended on behalf of other people?

Why do white people get offended on behalf of other people?

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Youkai-Shoujo-Monsuga/Ch-001--Apparition-001
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it affect us

Because they get social credit from other white people for doing so.

Because they're cucks.
Also a lot of them are (((White people)))

You see Leaf, those White 'people' really aren't people at all. They're filthy race traitors and self-hating cuckolds.

It has been too many years since a world war and younger people have never seen true hardship or evil in their lifetimes. And virtue signalling herd mentality boosts ratings.

Virtue signaling fags who've been convinced that racial suicide is a noble cause.

Whites have an abnormal amount of empathy, which is basically why they're the only ones that adopt animals as part of the family.

Whites have superior empathy for the land & nature, other races are part of that nature, thus empathy extends unto them.

I'm not white btw, my family for instance hates pets, which really fucking sucked because I always wanted a dog as a little kid.

Brief anecdote, when I did actually get a dog as a little kid, my mother got THREE of them killed by letting them out in the streets to do their business, my mother has no grasp of empathy, of how I would feel if my dog died, because to her, a pet dying isn't really a big fucking deal.

Suffice it to say, my shitty genes will die with me.

i am white and no

(((Psychologist))) here. It's about the negative emotions, like guilt, self-loathing, sadness, fear, confusion, etc. White people are genetically predisposed to be more 1. Neurally sensitive and 2. Emotionally empathetic than other races, on average (hurr all whites? No, on average).

White people see others hurting and we feel bad. For people who cannot interpret their emotions, they often misinterpret them and reach false conclusions. i.e. I see starving person, I feel bad, therefore I am responsible for the starving person. Is this insane? Yes. It is. It's very frustrating. Because these people appoint themselves as the moral authorities of society, yet cannot even accurately interpret the electro-chemical signals inside their own bodies, and actively harm their society through their ignorance.

I haven't had sex in years.

i havent had sex

few weeks 4 me

Interesting how someone can feel alone but connected to everything. Something definitely went wrong there.

Empathy, other races don't have it
But some white people don't have a brain to control who they are empathetic towards. So you get brain dead liberals being empathetic towards muslim rapists and murderers

Lots of them are Jews, who benefit from empowering minorities, as they themselves are the eternal minority that no group could ever criticize. There are state protections for them in many first world countries, and they have their own homeland in the Middle East which is arguably the greatest regional power.

Solidarity helped us advance by wanting to preseve other white cultures. Then evryone in the 18th century became a moralfag, and then niggers an others took advantage of the generosity we had from helping and fighting other whites

This is a good question and I've noticed it too.

I think it stems from the person feeling guilty.

There are definatly people benefiting from the emotional manipulation going on around us.

It is the duty of superior races to defend the lesser ones.

Every liberal getting offended "on behalf of blacks" for example is admitting that they feel niggers are too stupid to defend themselves, thus must need a strong, superior race to do it for them.

Because they're bored. They need a hobby. We're all bored and we all need a hobby. That's why we shitpost on Sup Forums.

Sauce, sir?

Christian values

/thread

I don't know but it's annoying.

whites hate whites more than any other race hate whites

Because white women have had their maternal instincts tricked into viewing all black and brown people as their children

kissmanga.com/Manga/Youkai-Shoujo-Monsuga/Ch-001--Apparition-001

That's a very prescient observation.

Thank you, user!

8)

an enhanced sense of empathy, exponentially multiplied by its own virtues given toward their women, whose empathy is many times greater than the men's.

Because we white caused colonialism, both world wars, and slavery.

its mostly just white women

and they do it out of this maternal instinct. They see the other races as helpless children who need protecting. White men that do it are just betas looking for pussy

This.

Colonialism yes. World wars and slavery are the jews.

>Being this new

It makes idiots few as if they are more intelligent or enlightened than other people.

^^^feel

because muh white guilt makes them praise other races so much that theres some kind of disconnect where they cant have faith in their own

Compassion. Whites have it, the rest of the world lacks it and can only shallowly imitate it.

It's a double edged sword, when the White Man's compassion is out of control we live in a time like ours where our enemies use our own people against us.

When the White Man's compassion is controlled we take care of our own and do great things on the behalf of our race.

I have more compassion for dogs than I do for niggers and many whites probably feel the same.

i havent had sex in days

always the most aggravating thing about claiming all whites are bad racists

whites have exhibited far more empathy to other races than any other race in history

I fuckin guffawed, but this is true. It's for the back pats.

Drink water so your hand doesn't cramp.