All this people who said he would get impeached after 2 years are dead wrong

All this people who said he would get impeached after 2 years are dead wrong.

Turns out he's going to get impeached after 2 weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1480801199126.jpg/
takimag.com/article/normalizing_degeneracy_gavin_mcinnes/print
youtube.com/watch?v=eAPv3zIbzmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Um, sweetie, it's actually been over 3 weeks, angel

doubt it :)

LOCK HIM UP

He's going don for this!

Nah.

Trump is folding like a lawn chair. He'll cave in on every issue the deep state wants home to fold on, and they'll keep him around for 4 years.

All the positive things people like about Trump - jailing Clinton, immigration, Russia, etc he's losing or lost.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

>The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.
FUCK OFF SHILLS

Trump, Pence, Flynn, Bannon, Tillerson etc all belong in Gitmo as far as I'm concerned. They're fucking traitors, and anyone who still supports this lunatic administration is a traitor too.

is this the new libtard meme?

>tfw Trump will be the first president to be executed for treason

He would never get impeached. He would resign before it would ever get that far. Leftists are fucking retards though -- they think Trump is bad, but can't see far enough ahead to even begin to see that Pence will literally be their worst nightmare.

I by no means want Pence as President, fuck no, but I will admit, the thought of all those SJW/liberal tears do sound tasty.

Someone should screencap all these posts so we can rub it in these faggots faces after 4 years

Trump is too arrogant to resign. And Pence is going down too - he lied about the Trump campaign having no contact with Russia.

Say it with me: President Paul Ryan.

So the ethnic Russian in the dossier is the guy that bought a Trump property at an inflated rate, right?

Same Russian that was at Mar-a-lago this weekend?

Same Russian that co-owns a bank with the Commerce pick, Ross?

>officals

You mean the russians?

Trump is a good man, I watched alex jones videos and he said trump is the best!!

Fuck, please no.

Should have nominated another Republican then. Any idiot could have seen this coming. It all started with Manafort.

yawn

Hey I saw this same thread on Sup Forums. How much are you making for this?

do you feel good about what you do? do you think it sways us? are you that retarded?

Steps for removal of office:
1) Must commit 'high crimes or misdemeanors'.
2) Must be convicted. Requires a two thirds vote.
3) Must be recommended for removal of office as punishment.
4) Must be voted for removal by the senate.

Bill Clinton didn't make it to step two. Not a chance the republicans will torpedo their own careers to even try.

"political capital", Trump has all the power of the voters, the GOP would be decimated in midterms if they go against Trump's popularity. It is a gamble for them, but it can simply come down to the Globalist owners want him out even if it hurts the GOP as he just killed the TPP today.

The dems are the Tea Party now, every fart he makes is "unconstitutional", they are over reacting and all the people in the street are in cities already voted for hillary.

Everything the Tea Party did the Pussy Party will repeat with the same BS results.
senate
Repubs have 52 seats, with 9 up for election, 1 in a hostile state.
Dems have 46 seats, with 23 up for election, 11 of the 23 states Dems have for reelection are in hostile states

House
Reps have 50 seats in hostile states.
Dems have 70 seats in hostile states

Gubernatorial elections
8 Reps in hostile states
1-2 Dems in hostile state

I think Dems are getting slaughtered bad this election.

how do you guys feel about trump's ties to Russia

>The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

last week you shills were saying his ties were from bangladesh

stick to a talking point

they literally can't, its just constant grasping at straws.

And then there is the Islam problem.. The DNC seem to like Black/illegal Latino and Muslim dick for votes.

Do morons not realize our majority republican congress/senate will not let him get impeached?

Threads started by shills and filled with shills agreeing with the first shill. Pathetic!

Strange how being proved that you're retarded doesn't change your mind. It's almost like your have an uncritical, anti-intellectual, almost cult like, affection for Trump.

thanks for sharing blue faggot.

Another Republican wouldn't have gotten the crossover appeal Trump had to win

>Strange how being proved that you're retarded doesn't change your mind
>LOOK AT THIS INFOGRAPH ITS PROOF
get out

President Trump has the armed forces and the law enforcement agencies of the United States on his side.

You want him to quit? Fucking make him. Give American patriots an excuse to mow your fellow shitlibs down like grass, because so help me God they've had it coming a long time.

Its going to be literally nothing. Again. For the millionth time. Again.

Lol you think the republican party isn't full of traitors?

no bro, hes going don for this.

but in all serious we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

You have to have a reason though.

Being butthurt children isn't a reason.

they love their own careers too much

Oi, bugger off y cunt

>don't control any houses of government but somehow this thing the kikes keep repeating will happen

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Nah he'll be just fine

You on the other hand will see your own shit hole nation flooded with muzzies who will destroy your country.

You'll die in the record breaking heat that was sent to destroy your nation

Haha anti-intellectual?

Like Berkeley?

These threads are absolute Sharia Blue cancer. This shit needs to be removed

Worried about the police state these idiots will help bring about, and yet...

They're not fucking stupid, the Republicans know Trump is the most popular face for the right, if they fucking throw Trump under the bus, their asses would get replaced

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1480801199126.jpg/

so fucking desperate with the same tired pictures every time

kek, you faggots have been shilling the same shit for over a year.

I wonder what level of mental gymnastics Molymeme will try to do to justify Trump's treason.

Yeah I don't get it. They talk about stepping up their grassroots outreach and fighting a smarter war online.

And then pull mouth breathing shit like this.

Do these people have any idea who they are fucking with? Do they have any idea how brutally sophisticated we are going to be in 2020?

How in the fuck do they intend to beat us. Not one of their pre-election strategies paid a meaningful dividend for them. Not fucking one.

Their real problem is that they hire women to try to fight us. Its like sending children armed with heart shaped balloons on to the beaches of normandy. Its a fucking joke.

This will be the end of his campaign

>australia
>1 post by this ID

Actually, I'm worried about the insurgency some angry republicans will get into in the short term once their Rare White Dindu is put out of office.

The liberals might just try their own hand four years from now.

There's nothing to impeach him for, you can't impeach him just because hysterical liberals think the sky is falling.

Nice Trips

>he lied about the Trump campaign having no contact with Russia.
LOL you think he'll get impeached for Flynn? Holy fuck what an idiot.

This will be the end of Trump says brain dead lib for the 20 billionth time

What exactly is illegal about Flynn talking to Russians before Trump was sworn in? Do they know what was spoken of in the calls? If so, how?

Seen this comment posted multiple times now. Dem shills / nu-CTR are here in full force. Do not be fooled. MAGA

Pence is an establishment guy. It'll be like another Bush, we're perfectly fine with that. Trump has got to go.

Theresa May is recording you wanking as we speak and you're gonna criticize the only patriots left in the U.S.? What a weak-minded sheep you are, I bet you support the TPP too you faggot

>There won't be a single month over the course of the next 8 years in which the left doesn't manufacture some excuse to impeach Trump

Us anons could probably make a better bootstrapped "trolls for hire" consulting firm than anything a Washington insider could come up with infinite money and resources.

nope

nice pasta faggot

their butthurt keeps my penis hard.

>Black
>Latino
>Muslim

That's because the only way the left can keep their power is by getting these groups unwavering support. Blacks get sold a culture that results in: single parent households, low income, criminal behavior, and reliance on government assistance. Latinos jump the border , pop out an anchor baby, and then have to vote Lib to keep their families in America. Muslims can only ever beat the west if they infiltrate us from the inside. Of these three groups, only one of them have ever been a predominantly republican voting party. That's the blacks. The republican base needs to call out the liberal genocide of the American Black, clear attacks on their culture via music and entertainment, and work on cleaning up these ganglands once and for all. Lyndon Johnson got them voting Dem with his "Great Society" programs. It's time to bring them back into the proper, American way and ensure a Republican voting base for the next 200 years.

Agree or No?

The kikes are among us. Honestly do you think we can't see you immediately? Day of the Zyklon incoming. Can't wait to purge you subversive fucks from our society and let Iran nuke you all to fucking hell.

"I'm a drooling retard and I don't know what irony is."

That's you.

this is the place to be if you're into shit circling the toilet bowl

It. Will. Happen.

IMPEACHING SOMEONE IS JUST CHARGING THEM WITH A CRIME OR IN SOME CASES A FORMAL VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE

CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED AND FINISHED HIS FUCKING TERM

NIXON CHOSE TO RESIGN BEFORE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS COULD CONCLUDE AND WAS NOT FORCIBLY EJECTED FROM OFFICE

HOLY SHIT YOU UNEDUCATED FUCK TWATS

>shills are back

IT WAS MY TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's over for Drumpf. Sad!

You can't get impeached just because of doing something shady, it has to actually be illegal.

>IMPEACHING SOMEONE IS JUST CHARGING THEM WITH A CRIME OR IN SOME CASES A FORMAL VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE

Sure, but legally speaking you have to commit a high crime or misdemeanor to get impeached. If Congress had the constitutional power to remove a president through a "vote of no confidence", they would have abused the shit out of it.

I didn't say that a vote of no confidence would result in being thrown out of office, you jammed that in there all on your own. A vote of no confidence is just a loud way to announce that congress doesn't intend to work with the president unless he sucks their dicks.

Three impeachment threads in a row on the first page, what a coincidence.
takimag.com/article/normalizing_degeneracy_gavin_mcinnes/print
Almost all major antifa activists are sex deviants with records or other evidence. One was brought in for the protest but taken to see the judge first because he is already a registered sex offender for sodomizing kids.

The same people said he would never be elected and laughed and laughed . Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the white house.

i like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=eAPv3zIbzmk

I don't get why people get booty blasted by this. It's obvious shitposting because Trump already has the nuclear codes. It's funny like "wtf I hate Trump now"

What is cancerous are the obvious genuine organized (whether paid or not, organized) concern trolling etc. It's damaging to discussion and is astroturfing.